BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
Re: Boys 2021 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think a lot of people on here need to stop for a minute and realize what you are saying. Of course program directors will care about rankings, it's how they make their money. It helps generate interest and allows them to have more teams. But do you honestly think once your son is on a team he cares where parents are ranking their team? I don't believe so. I know my son doesn't. Does my son wanna win yes but most 11 yr old kids don't care if they win a B division or an A. B teams I've seen this year do have A quality players on their team. All that should matter is that your kid is happy and wants to go to practice/games. Do they have a coach that teaches and inspires them, that's important. If they lose do they have friends that they'll go off to the tent with and five minutes later forget about it? These are the things people should post about. Do you get along with the parents? You better you'll spend enough time with them. These are the types of posts that should help you with your decision making. If you are medal chasing chances are you're trying out for an established team with limited spots

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
O
Who is Icon? Have never seen them at ANY tournaments?

1. Igloo
2. Wolves
3. 91
4. Tie Cudas and TLI
5. Icon

Pat McCabes organization in its first year. Doing fairly well so far

They are a fantastic team who are well coached. Theya should be # 2 or 3. We Played all of the top teams this year and they are legit. Not as good as igloo, but as good or close to 91 orange.

I agree- they are a good team. I have seen them play and they are skilled. I heard they do not practice as much as the other teams and are definitely more of a summer tourney team, rather than year round like others. Is this true?[/quote]

I am not sure what other teams practice but if you go to their website you can check out what was offered to the program last year and compare. I can tell you that they have the best coaches my son has ever had in any sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there any truth to the rumor that you have to play Express to play at Chaminade? If so there will be quite a turnover in the next few years on all teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there any truth to the rumor that you have to play Express to play at Chaminade? If so there will be quite a turnover in the next few years on all teams

No there are some kids that play for Chaminade and play for 91 as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any info on the new LI Hurricanes team?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cricket...........cricket...........cricket.......... cricket..........cricket ......

Go back and read the thread. I rmember last year my friends kid played 2021 at STonybrook for Express and he texted me that TLI had beaten 91 O. Have these teams played each other since ?
What happened to the TLI guy who started the rankings? Couldn't figure out a time where you beat any of them teams in this list? That's what we all thought. The top programs right now after this season is igloo 91 express and icon. These teams know it and ALL of the programs are talented. Anyone's game any given day. Let's see if there's any turnover this year otherwise it will make for another interesting year

Did you re-read the post? Last year is last year everyone asked TLI to post when they beat ANY teams listed here to justify putting themselves in the rankings

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did you read the post ? They beat 91 last year . so who beat them this year ? if you dont play then you have to refer back tot he last time you played. DOnt care hwat you say, I dont have a son on that team, Igloo the best at this age group but TLI is in the top 5. Just because you HAVENT played them is not an automatic dis qualifier . Just because a team has 2 or 3 kids a grade above when their competition has 2 or 3 kids even older then those kids but who where held back does disqualify that team either. What I find sad here is the need of so many to drag others won in order to feel better about themselves.
Cricket...........cricket...........cricket.......... cricket..........cricket ......

Go back and read the thread. I rmember last year my friends kid played 2021 at STonybrook for Express and he texted me that TLI had beaten 91 O. Have these teams played each other since ?
What happened to the TLI guy who started the rankings? Couldn't figure out a time where you beat any of them teams in this list? That's what we all thought. The top programs right now after this season is igloo 91 express and icon. These teams know it and ALL of the programs are talented. Anyone's game any given day. Let's see if there's any turnover this year otherwise it will make for another interesting year

Did you re-read the post? Last year is last year everyone asked TLI to post when they beat ANY teams listed here to justify putting themselves in the rankings

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What were the scores of the Bigtime Shootout? Who won? Who beat who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone playing in the Chocolatetown Shootout this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daler Nation is playing in the Chocolatetown Shootout this weekend.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jester B team is playing is the A team playing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Igloo 2021 and 2022 win the Bitter Lacrosse Tournament in Stowe,VT.
Great location for a tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how did the 2018 team do?
Team Igloo 2021 and 2022 win the Bitter Lacrosse Tournament in Stowe,VT.
Great location for a tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 legacy wins
2019 legacy wins
2020 legacy wins at stowe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 legacy wins
2019 legacy wins

Must have been weak competition as with the exception of 2021 igloo, not one of these teams (2022 igloo or any legacy teams) won any tournaments on LI against local teams. Just sayin, long and expensive way to go just to get a win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 legacy wins
2019 legacy wins

Must have been weak competition as with the exception of 2021 igloo, not one of these teams (2022 igloo or any legacy teams) won any tournaments on LI against local teams. Just sayin, long and expensive way to go just to get a win

Actually Legacy 2020 won a local tournament, I believe it was foresberg beating titanium for the championship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 lost in the championship this year a few times so they are legitimate!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 legacy wins
2019 legacy wins

You are an idiot and have no idea what you're talking about. Just trying to stir pot. Check your facts before you run your mouth!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
can someone explain the animosity towards Legacy? If you are a parent on another team why would you care about another program. If you are a 91 or express parent, I don't think there is any doubt that they are great programs. Legacy is another program out there. So why the trash talking of legacy? If you are express igloo 91 parent or player great. but the negative talk and hate that comes out on this site is pretty sad. I do not think the posts are from kids/players either. The players all seem to get along off the field, its the pathetic parents that feel the need to smack down another program. Somewhere on this site the posts were slagging a dad and his kid! how bad is that? this site has reached a new low.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 legacy wins
2019 legacy wins

You are an idiot and have no idea what you're talking about. Just trying to stir pot. Check your facts before you run your mouth!

Legacy 2020 won 4 championshipso this year. At least one featured high level competition, so what are you trying to say?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 legacy wins
2019 legacy wins

Legacy 2020 won 4 championshipso this year. At least one featured high level competition, so what are you trying to say?

Solid B + / A- team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 legacy wins
2019 legacy wins

Solid B + / A- team.
This guy is just fishing for an argument, it is just someone's opinion. If you don't bite he will move on. There were good Legacy teams and there were no so good teams. If you like the team you kid was on then stay. If you didn't like your results then move on. If you think any of these clubs are not making the almighty dollar then you are silly. Just make sure your kid is happy with the team and the kids. That's it, Later.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question with legacy team , with the DD merge will changes be made to not allow unhappy grass is greener elsewhere but here Travel CLUB hopping people who were dismissed from team early in season to reappear and still be aloud to participate in tournaments at the end of travel season ? No less create a worse off effect on team spirits bumping playtime for the long haul players and not even making any difference in the outcome of grabbing a ship ? Just wanted to know if this will continue so we don't waste our time coming back . It seems these people have hit every travel program on the island in one season pissing off every coach but somehow weasels their way back .Very disappointing that this happened this past weekend !especially when the organization dismissed them and made it public.

2018 legacy wins
2019 legacy wins

Solid B + / A- team.
This guy is just fishing for an argument, it is just someone's opinion. If you don't bite he will move on. There were good Legacy teams and there were no so good teams. If you like the team you kid was on then stay. If you didn't like your results then move on. If you think any of these clubs are not making the almighty dollar then you are silly. Just make sure your kid is happy with the team and the kids. That's it, Later.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 legacy wins
2019 legacy wins

Just Sayin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it football season yet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just sayin too ! a new prime example of the meaning of the word TRAVEL..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo is going to play at the stoneybrook tournament this weekend to silence all the nay sayers. No practices for igloo either. Igloo will just show up, win, and put the rest of you below the #1 ranking as you all should be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your probably right. But for $3,500 I would hope the could swing at least on practice. I mean other programs 2023 teams are practicing 2x a week for half that price.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This post is a surprise. I think everyone agreed Igloo was the best 2021 team this year. Read the above posts. I guess money and wins can't buy class.
Igloo is going to play at the stoneybrook tournament this weekend to silence all the nay sayers. No practices for igloo either. Igloo will just show up, win, and put the rest of you below the #1 ranking as you all should be.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For your child's sake I hope you do because I would not want to go through what your child would have to if they lose. I am going to send my kids friends home so he can practice lacrosse AND BECOME THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD (enter echo here). Na, your a complete loser. Ask yourself this, Does junior have any friends that do not play lacrosse? If you answer no then it is time to review the parenting handbook. See you at the student loan seminar, I will be the one with the kid that smiles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you have a non-igloo parent posting her because Igloo 2021 will not be at Stony Brook this weekend. Someone just being stupid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This post is a surprise. I think everyone agreed Igloo was the best 2021 team this year. Read the above posts. I guess money and wins can't buy class.

No practices didn't u just play last weekend? You act like the haven't played for two months and are going in cold.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Between the equiptment, uniforms, apparel, practices winter/spring/summer, agility and speciality training, tournaments... the price is very reasonable and transparent.

This level of time and financial committment is not for everyone. Not because maybe they can't afford - but they may not want to allocate their time and/or funds.

Choices!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is someone stirring the pot. No Igloo parent is writing this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone heard about this program " Real Leaguer Rate "? Supposedly coached by one of the Thompson family relatives. Pretty big in Canada. Roots are combo box/freestyle. Lots of stick work with one hand (I saw some you tube clip where they tape the kids arm to his side). Anyway they have a 2021 team that has not lost since pre k. They are trying to set up a program in New Jersey. Wait list for tryouts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you have a link? Tried searching with no success

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really?? The tournament director would never allow it.

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard