BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,518
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 47 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 46 47
Re: Boys 2018 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And your wife is losing weight and change her hair style for you. Keep giving him your money you are a fool.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure if I have ever heard of a kid getting cut from Express. Are you telling me your son did make the Orange, Blue, Blue 2, White, White 2, Green, Maroon, Purple, Turtles, Barracudas, Aqua and all the other colors and names they have for each grade. Love the fact he cut your kid but you keep putting money in his pocket for clinics. Only reason he is there is to collect the money. If you go to any tryouts anywhere for UnderArmour, Nassau team anything and he is involved rest assure the fix is in. For every 1 kid he actually helps he screws 20

EXPRESS IS NOT SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE OF CHANNY. THE PEOPLE ABOVE HIM ARE ALL GOOD GUYS THAT DO THE RIGHT THING THAT IS WHY THEY MOVED HIM DOWN TO THE YOUNGER KIDS THEY REALIZED THEY WERE GETTING A BAD REPUTATION AND DID NOT WANT HIM AROUNF THE JUNIORS AND SENIORS

You are obviously drunk. Move over to the 91 page…as a typical 91 parent, you have no idea what you are talking about….

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And your wife is losing weight and change her hair style for you. Keep giving him your money you are a fool.

Still drunk?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure if I have ever heard of a kid getting cut from Express. Are you telling me your son did make the Orange, Blue, Blue 2, White, White 2, Green, Maroon, Purple, Turtles, Barracudas, Aqua and all the other colors and names they have for each grade. Love the fact he cut your kid but you keep putting money in his pocket for clinics. Only reason he is there is to collect the money. If you go to any tryouts anywhere for UnderArmour, Nassau team anything and he is involved rest assure the fix is in. For every 1 kid he actually helps he screws 20

EXPRESS IS NOT SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE OF CHANNY. THE PEOPLE ABOVE HIM ARE ALL GOOD GUYS THAT DO THE RIGHT THING THAT IS WHY THEY MOVED HIM DOWN TO THE YOUNGER KIDS THEY REALIZED THEY WERE GETTING A BAD REPUTATION AND DID NOT WANT HIM AROUNF THE JUNIORS AND SENIORS

You are obviously drunk. Move over to the 91 page…as a typical 91 parent, you have no idea what you are talking about….

At least he knew where the caps lock button was.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must chime in here. I am not a coach, but my son has played for a few years and I've been able to watch and learn from all coaches; be they in his program or others while he has played. I might not have always agreed with all of their decision, but I had confidence that the coaches knew what they were doing.

If you are not happy with a coach from your club team, for whatever reason; please refrain from using disparaging remarks when discussing them. Not everyone will agree on a particular coach or club team philosophy, but you are free to choose another team for your child to be coached by and play for.

There is no need to sink to a level where a man's business is critiqued if your child did not develop into the superstar you were hoping for.

These coaches don't make promises of making your kid into anything more than he or she already is. But if you are lucky, your child will become a better player, teammate and develop confidence.

Don't blame others for the shortcomings that may befall your little player. Urge him to try his best and to always have fun. The moment lax isn't fun for the child is the moment to seek another environment or another sport. It should not be a negative experience.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said. I was starting to worry that this was going to turn into the Same nonsense as the SWR thread!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said to the poster above. I am sorry to see that some people have had a bad experience with Chanenchuk and feel the need to air it here. However, my son has played for him for years and he is really happy with his coaches and his teammates. If he is happy, then we are happy. He has grown as a player and Chanenchuk has always been honest with my son on what he is doing well with and what he needs to work on. I am sure that the majority of the team (if not all) feels the same way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great point! Sometimes it can be more difficult to accept or know the truth about your own kid. Don't put the blame off on someone else -own it & accept your kid for who they are.

Last point the express is not a non-profit organization and they never have pretended to be, this is the business Lacrosse. Those who are complaining about money, do you go to work every day for free?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great point! Sometimes it can be more difficult to accept or know the truth about your own kid. Don't put the blame off on someone else -own it & accept your kid for who they are.

Last point the express is not a non-profit organization and they never have pretended to be, this is the business Lacrosse. Those who are complaining about money, do you go to work every day for free?

Exactly! If I want to pay as the comsumer, that's my business. Mike is a fantastic devoloper of youth players. Pay no attention to the nay sayers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly! If I want to pay as the comsumer, that's my business. Mike is a fantastic devoloper of youth players. Pay no attention to the nay sayers.

In my opinion...
I Concur!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Giving Mike an aweful lot of credit. Yes it is a business and there are many involved not just him. As parents you need to make the right decisions for your kids but just remember if a customer walks in the door you going to try and sell them or let them walk away. You as the consumer needs to do your homework. Youth teams are only as good as the coaches. Some give 100% some don't. Again do your homework. Mike does not coach every team so yes it is a good program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In my opinion...
I Concur!

DITTO!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pro player travel team tournament and Brine Pride of Long Island this weekend. As an eighth grader your travel team is playing in Pro Player but you have been selected to play in the Long Island Pride event. Issue is start time of Pride of Long Island start time conflicts. Which do you go to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pro player travel team tournament and Brine Pride of Long Island this weekend. As an eighth grader your travel team is playing in Pro Player but you have been selected to play in the Long Island Pride event. Issue is start time of Pride of Long Island start time conflicts. Which do you go to.

Unfortunately, you have to miss the tourney. The Brine National Academy is a premiere event and is an incredible accomplishment to be selected to play. An invite gets you 4 days of playing with the best, against the best, and being coached by some of the best. This is also a great first item on the your child's lax recruiting resume.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brine

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh what it must be like to have such "troubles"......Back door brag much?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am the original poster regarding the question of Brine and Pro Player. I was in no way bragging just wanted people's opinions who have experience with this stuff. New to the whole Showcase, recruiting thing.

But in all honesty. The above poster sounds like an [lacrosse]. Your the parent who writes the town paper to tell them not to post the students who made honor roll because your kid didn't. Life is full of successes and failures and if your kid didn't make it sorry but it could teach them a life lesson. About 80 other players were also selected are you mad that they posted it on the Brine website. Your jealousy will consume you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately, you have to miss the tourney. The Brine National Academy is a premiere event and is an incredible accomplishment to be selected to play. An invite gets you 4 days of playing with the best, against the best, and being coached by some of the best. This is also a great first item on the your child's lax recruiting resume.

I concur with is statement, the Brine is a great event especially for their last year of MS. Not even sure why coaches would have put their teams into this tourney knowing last December that some of their players already had a commitment to Brine's Best of Long Island.

And YES, the date for Brine had already been published.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Brine

If you child is fortunate enough to be selected for the team to represent LI, they will have an experience that they will remember a long time. Truly a great experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is Brine being held ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In my opinion, this response sounds more like a jealous father.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am the original poster regarding the question of Brine and Pro Player. I was in no way bragging just wanted people's opinions who have experience with this stuff. New to the whole Showcase, recruiting thing.

But in all honesty. The above poster sounds like an [lacrosse]. Your the parent who writes the town paper to tell them not to post the students who made honor roll because your kid didn't. Life is full of successes and failures and if your kid didn't make it sorry but it could teach them a life lesson. About 80 other players were also selected are you mad that they posted it on the Brine website. Your jealousy will consume you.

....and so will your hubris. I'll bet my paycheck you already decided to go to Brine before submitting your post. And if you want to argue I am wrong and you were truly making the decision based on the ramblings of anonymous people on this site then forgive me for not believing you.

P.S. Nice touch also referring everyone to the Brine website to read about the selections. How very low-key of you! Give me a break, dude....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is Brine being held ?

Maryland SoccerPlex

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
c'mon you can't expect us to believe that this novice parent knows enough to get his son to the Brine tryouts, but he/she mentions being new to showcase thing. Obviously knows a little about recruiting value, but doesn't know Pro Player is an insignificant spring tourney with no recruiting value. Sorry I don't buy it either. Good Luck to your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So true. What rock did he crawl from under and ask " what should I do "
How bout u take your post and stick it straight up your candy *ss.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

....and so will your hubris. I'll bet my paycheck you already decided to go to Brine before submitting your post. And if you want to argue I am wrong and you were truly making the decision based on the ramblings of anonymous people on this site then forgive me for not believing you.

P.S. Nice touch also referring everyone to the Brine website to read about the selections. How very low-key of you! Give me a break, dude....

Aww did Johnny not make it. Too bad. Sorry for that. Stop being such a hater. Did I mention my child's name. You need to take your medication. Everyone knows about the Brine website and listing of names. If I were putting my sons name out there it would be a totally different story to get him noticed. In regards to me asking people's opinions on this site there are a large number of good people on this site that give good advice. There are a number of jealous haters which you fall into that have nothing but negative venom to spew. Did you go to the dictionary for the word hubris because if I were being hubristic I would never ask for peoples opinions and state any great accomplishments and not take credit for them. That is they way the word is used.

To the other poster yes of course I know about Brine and am very proud he was selected but its a tough situation to be in. This is one of the only recruiting events that conflicts with a tournament. That's all. Nothing more nothing less about it. The more people I speak to, they say go to the Brine event Saturday. Just feel badly about leaving his team hanging. Despite what you or the other poster have said.

Thank you to all the other people who have taken the time to respond to my initial post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If any organization has a problem with you missing a BS spring tournament over Brine tryouts , then next year find another team. I doubt you will get any grief. If your son becomes a recruit, which sounds likely- these organizations will have no problem putting his name on their website in the future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Am I being naïve, but I don't think Brine is a recruiting event? yes, nice to put on resume and wonderful experience but I don't think it is a recruiting event...am I wrong?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Aww did Johnny not make it. Too bad. Sorry for that. Stop being such a hater. Did I mention my child's name. You need to take your medication. Everyone knows about the Brine website and listing of names. If I were putting my sons name out there it would be a totally different story to get him noticed. In regards to me asking people's opinions on this site there are a large number of good people on this site that give good advice. There are a number of jealous haters which you fall into that have nothing but negative venom to spew. Did you go to the dictionary for the word hubris because if I were being hubristic I would never ask for peoples opinions and state any great accomplishments and not take credit for them. That is they way the word is used.

To the other poster yes of course I know about Brine and am very proud he was selected but its a tough situation to be in. This is one of the only recruiting events that conflicts with a tournament. That's all. Nothing more nothing less about it. The more people I speak to, they say go to the Brine event Saturday. Just feel badly about leaving his team hanging. Despite what you or the other poster have said.

Thank you to all the other people who have taken the time to respond to my initial post.

Feel better?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are looking a little disingenuous when you follow what is a reasonable response from you with another paragraph with your own hate. If all you truly want was others opinion, you got some and just ignore the rest of the comments. Why are you engaging them? as you have pointed out you are anonymous and know one knows your sons name either so why throw rocks back and forth if all you wanted was other folks opinions?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Am I being naïve, but I don't think Brine is a recruiting event? yes, nice to put on resume and wonderful experience but I don't think it is a recruiting event...am I wrong?

You are correct. My older son attended a couple years ago. Was fun, but has abslutly no bearing on anything!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are looking a little disingenuous when you follow what is a reasonable response from you with another paragraph with your own hate. If all you truly want was others opinion, you got some and just ignore the rest of the comments. Why are you engaging them? as you have pointed out you are anonymous and know one knows your sons name either so why throw rocks back and forth if all you wanted was other folks opinions?

Just looking at the teams that are playing this weekend. There might be 2 or 3 kids (MAYBE) playing in the Brine. And those 2 or 3 kids would be coming from Outlaws Black or Jesters Black. The rest of the teams are B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In my opinion...
WRONG! it was a recruiting event last year, the year before and will even be more this year. May not have all the coaches there that are watching the HS event watch the MS but I guarantee that they do quite a few come by to check out the rising freshman class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In my opinion...
WRONG! it was a recruiting event last year, the year before and will even be more this year. May not have all the coaches there that are watching the HS event watch the MS but I guarantee that they do quite a few come by to check out the rising freshman class.

It is a solid event. Ignore all the other nonsense. If you go back and read all the Brine tryout rants, you'll see where the venom comes from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brine schedule and team info up. 4 teams each playing 3 games and then an all star game where the final team of 23 will be selected to represent LI at the Brine event in MD.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
L. Name F. Name Pos     Team   
Baudo Sean A 1
Dutton Cole A 1
Varello Robbie A 1
Walsh Ryan A 1
Wichelns George A 1
Amorosana James D 1
Corcoran Sean D 1
Gomez Michael D 1
Houlihan Thomas  D 1
Keneally Brady D 1
Verch Max D 1
Greenblatt John G 1
Petracca Grant G 1
Clementi Pj M 1
Lionetti Max M 1
Luu Justin M 1
Muldoon Liam M 1
Rockefeller Nolen M 1
Villani Christian M 1
Athanasian John A 2
Doran Ryan  A 2
Rooney Tommy A 2
Sexton Jake A 2
Winkoff Kevin A 2
Gonzalez David D 2
Hueber Gus D 2
Marinello Frank D 2
Mcloughlin Theodore D 2
Rall Ethan D 2
Roselle Jt D 2
Trebing Calvin D 2
Bonafede Andrew G 2
Novellano Anthony G 2
Abshire Robert M 2
Dunn Cameron M 2
Ginder Jordan M 2
Glynn Chris M 2
Hussey Kevin M 2
Martin Drew M 2
Atlas Jeffrey A 3
Bamford Alex A 3
Lannig Jp A 3
Mcmanus Dillon A 3
Monitto Michael A 3
Conte Stephen D 3
Hawthorne Griffin D 3
Lenaghan Brian D 3
Magnussen Russ D 3
Mazzone Alex D 3
Tangredi Anthony D 3
Moschos George G 3
Yorio Zachary G 3
Donnelly Daniel M 3
Meir Brandon M 3
Pallonetti Ryan M 3
Russo Matthew M 3
Toomey Connor M 3
Vardaro Alexander M 3
Fawcett Rudd A 4
Girolamo Benjamin A 4
Kalbacher Liam A 4
Pucci Jack A 4
Ryan Tyler A 4
Brosnahan Brandon D 4
Caiazza Conor D 4
Governale Paul  D 4
Hagenberger Michael D 4
Ochs Danny D 4
Tiedemann Jack D 4
Sageder Matthew G 4
Kuttin Sean M 4
Pappas Nolan M 4
Schreiber John M 4
Steinbach Kyle M 4
Woltmann Jimmy M 4
Zawadzki Kyle M 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brine schedule and team info up. 4 teams each playing 3 games and then an all star game where the final team of 23 will be selected to represent LI at the Brine event in MD.

team 4 will kick some butt - team two is way overrated and team 1 and 3 have not played anybody - only way half of team 3 made it is because their father is friends with the guy that owns it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

team 4 will kick some butt - team two is way overrated and team 1 and 3 have not played anybody - only way half of team 3 made it is because their father is friends with the guy that owns it

Have all bases covered. Way too funny. Looks like teams are broken down pretty fair.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the boys are older then kids in high school. Of course they look good at 15

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In my opinion...

Could not be more wrong. This is NOT a recruiting event: the coaches are mainly college coaches and thus in that capacity cannot and will not discuss "recruiting".
Certainly some will have their eyes open but the championship game last year,(won by Long Island north for the 2017 class) was not attended by any coaches other than those who were actually coaching the two teams.

Stop making guarantees that you cannot back up.

The Philly showcase, however, is a different story....couldn't fit another coach's camp chair along the sidelines at some games....

Thank you.

Page 27 of 47 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 46 47

Link Copied to Clipboard