BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Girls 2020 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
BOTC is opening our Fall 2013 through Summer 2014 thread covering the Girls 2020 (6th Grade) age group.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for opening the discussion!

How many 2020 girls are playing travel lacrosse on Long Island?

The clubs I know of are:

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$
Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

Please add any I have missed....

Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Refreshing the Girls 2020 discussion thread for the current seasonal year. Team discussions can take place on this thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

The clubs I know of are:

THE ONLY CLUB THAT WILL MATTER BY THE END OF THE SUMMER 2014 SEASON WILL BE LONG ISLAND'S TOP TEAM ..........TOP GUN 2020 !
GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

THE ONLY CLUB THAT WILL MATTER BY THE END OF THE SUMMER 2014 SEASON WILL BE LONG ISLAND'S TOP TEAM ..........TOP GUN 2020 !
GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

Cute

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

LOL!!! That is too funny!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

Shouldn't all 11 year olds be in school at 9:15 in the morning?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You may be right, now that they gutted the 2020 YJ blue with FAF and girls the coach trains privately. TG may be the top team. It's a shame we had some girls drop who didn't deserve to and they brought up 2 girls that no way belong on our team. A lot of talent still on team , but chemistry might be a problem

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You may be right, now that they gutted the 2020 YJ blue with FAF and girls the coach trains privately. TG may be the top team. It's a shame we had some girls drop who didn't deserve to and they brought up 2 girls that no way belong on our team. A lot of talent still on team , but chemistry might be a problem

I agree that at least one girl didn't deserve to be moved down. But there's been plenty of FAF and girls that train with AC on this team already. They brought up 3 well deserving girls from KJ team. We shall see what happens with the other 3 that you talk about. As for chemistry, they'll be fine. They're 11 year old girls. Parents holding grudges for they're friends is another story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You would have to consider TG the better team before the FAF shuffle as they did play over the summer. Maybe it was that game that spurred the roster shake up.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

This is the reason the other parents in the club cannot stand the 2020 group. It is also the reason that some of the parents that have kids on this team want to move to another club.Yes you beat the YJ team at a showcase tournament( some coaches play showcase tournaments differently even at the younger ages).How did you do when you were in the same bracket as them at a true championship tournament.I watched your group play M&D because I have heard from some of the parents that its the greatest team and would even beat TG 2019 , the team looked like a disaster who turned to be thugs when outplayed.By the way didn't the YJ team that is so terrible beat the M&D team.Has this team ever won any tournament ever?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

This is the reason the other parents in the club cannot stand the 2020 group. It is also the reason that some of the parents that have kids on this team want to move to another club.Yes you beat the YJ team at a showcase tournament( some coaches play showcase tournaments differently even at the younger ages).How did you do when you were in the same bracket as them at a true championship tournament.I watched your group play M&D because I have heard from some of the parents that its the greatest team and would even beat TG 2019 , the team looked like a disaster who turned to be thugs when outplayed.By the way didn't the YJ team that is so terrible beat the M&D team.Has this team ever won any tournament ever?

You must be the stalker parent, your daughter plays YJ yet you go and watch the TG games? You seem way too concerned with other peoples business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be the idiot parent I saw cheering on the kids against M&D for playing like thugs until the yellow and red cards starting coming down. Not a YJ parent just sick of the attitudes of your 2020 group. As far as friends and family of YJ don't know what the most is they have from one town but I bet your 2020 TG team beats it and from what I have seen some of those TG FAF barely belong on purple .By the way if you played 2019 black game would not even be close , probably 16-4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This easily could have been posted by some parent from another team to stir the pot, Don't think for a minute that this sort of behavior does not happen on this site. How easy to post something obnoxious and pretend you are from that club. Don't believe what you read.

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must be the idiot parent I saw cheering on the kids against M&D for playing like thugs until the yellow and red cards starting coming down. Not a YJ parent just sick of the attitudes of your 2020 group. As far as friends and family of YJ don't know what the most is they have from one town but I bet your 2020 TG team beats it and from what I have seen some of those TG FAF barely belong on purple .By the way if you played 2019 black game would not even be close , probably 16-4.

Enough already with lumping all the 2020 parents/players together as a big band if thugs!! We CERTAINLY do not all for under that umbrella! Why bring up 2019 black??? I don't think anyone ever claimed 2020 would beat them! No need just POT STIRRING!!! All teams have their good and bad but 2020 black has PLENTY of good!! Let's try to focus on the positive!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This easily could have been posted by some parent from another team to stir the pot, Don't think for a minute that this sort of behavior does not happen on this site. How easy to post something obnoxious and pretend you are from that club. Don't believe what you read.

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

Wow powerful argument except where you cannot point anything out that was not true, did TG receive several cards? Yes. Did a kid get kicked out of the game from TG ? Yes. Did the 2020 TG team look like a mediocre team in that game? Yes Are the parents in that age group an embarrassment to the other TG teams? Yes
Calm down your 2020 has never won a tournament .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

Wow powerful argument except where you cannot point anything out that was not true, did TG receive several cards? Yes. Did a kid get kicked out of the game from TG ? Yes. Did the 2020 TG team look like a mediocre team in that game? Yes Are the parents in that age group an embarrassment to the other TG teams? Yes

You forgot do you look like a creepy schmo stalking over 2020 girls? YES

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

They have lost only one game ever as you have pointed out to a very good M&D black. One tie to a very good Skywalker and beat what is a very good YJ team. Any given day any one of these teams could beat the others, stop trying to crown the age group champ.a

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

They have lost only one game ever as you have pointed out to a very good M&D black. One tie to a very good Skywalker and beat what is a very good YJ team. Any given day any one of these teams could beat the others, stop trying to crown the age group champ.a

Sounds like all the above are very good teams ,lets leave it at that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

They have lost only one game ever as you have pointed out to a very good M&D black. One tie to a very good Skywalker and beat what is a very good YJ team. Any given day any one of these teams could beat the others, stop trying to crown the age group
champ.a

You are such a loser, yes lost the one and only game against MD, the post you are responding to was replying to some jack a from TG saying they are the only 2020 LI program that matters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Thanks for opening the discussion!

The clubs I know of are:

GO GUNS!!!

Yellow Jackets
Top Guns
Liberty
fl$

Express
Team Elevate
Beach Bums
Title 9

Beat the M&D team only to have a huge let down and lose to Jones. Any way you want to put it that loss was on the coach. They couldn't fire the coach so players were moved down weather they deserved it or not. And the coach knows its true.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You may be right, now that they gutted the 2020 YJ blue with FAF and girls the coach trains privately. TG may be the top team. It's a shame we had some girls drop who didn't deserve to and they brought up 2 girls that no way belong on our team. A lot of talent still on team , but chemistry might be a problem

I agree that at least one girl didn't deserve to be moved down. But there's been plenty of FAF and girls that train with AC on this team already. They brought up 3 well deserving girls from KJ team. We shall see what happens with the other 3 that you talk about. As for chemistry, they'll be fine. They're 11 year old girls. Parents holding grudges for they're friends is another story.

3 Girls from Jones did deserve to move up, one had the right zip code and 2 FAF that about sums it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

3 Girls from Jones did deserve to move up, one had the right zip code and 2 FAF that about sums it up.

Strongly disagree. Did not see any girls on Jones team that were any stronger than girls already on AC team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Strongly disagree. Did not see any girls on Jones team that were any stronger than girls already on AC team.

I agree with you. We lost a couple of real solid players that were moved down for no apparent reason. Three out four of the Jones girls that moved up are good players but not any better than the players they replaced and as far as the other players that were added to our team those are the real head scratchers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Head scratchers, One moved up 4 teams, that's a lot of personal training with top team. Who cares , all about the $$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with you. We lost a couple of real solid players that were moved down for no apparent reason. Three out four of the Jones girls that moved up are good players but not any better than the players they replaced and as far as the other players that were added to our team those are the real head scratchers.

I agree as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree as well.

The team that emerges from the Seattle bracket this weekend should put to rest the 2020 girls argument for this year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not fair to the remaining girls on our team who are deserving but left behind. This is the stuff that makes me mad. I hear all the nonsense on this site and this kinda confirms a lot of it. Hurting 12 year olds so one of our teams can win. I don't agree with it at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team that emerges from the Seattle bracket this weekend should put to rest the 2020 girls argument for this year

I could not disagree more , stupid that TG YJ do not play each other. If MD comes out of this pool than more power to them they have earned it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I could not disagree more , stupid that TG YJ do not play each other. If MD comes out of this pool than more power to them they have earned it.

Don't count out Skywalkers!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come Jones ND defending champions are in a bracket with no one, yet Elevate blue is in a bracket with everyone??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come Jones ND defending champions are in a bracket with no one, yet Elevate blue is in a bracket with everyone??

Because CR ducks big games to keep up the winning. Winning means more kids, more teams, more YJ stickers on minivans all over LI and more money!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because CR ducks big games to keep up the winning. Winning means more kids, more teams, more YJ stickers on minivans all over LI and more money!!!

Because YJ Curcio is "technically" the top team in the age group for YJ and they were already in that bracket. Two teams from the same club rarely play out of the same qualifying pool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And that would be TG 2020 Black! Undefeated this year at Draw.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems obvious from the results that Elevate Blue and K Coast Dolphins definitely didn't belong in that bracket at National Draw. They were beaten convincingly in every game.

The tournament should rethink the playoff/bracket formula. Spread the top teams out among the brackets so there is a meaningful playoff. And PLEASE make the playoffs full games instead of 24 minute hack fests.

Congrats to 2020 Top Guns Black (champs) and YJ Jones (finalists).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems obvious from the results that Elevate Blue and K Coast Dolphins definitely didn't belong in that bracket at National Draw. They were beaten convincingly in every game.

The tournament should rethink the playoff/bracket formula. Spread the top teams out among the brackets so there is a meaningful playoff. And PLEASE make the playoffs full games instead of 24 minute hack fests.

Yes, congrats to TG Black. As for YJ Jones, they played and beat no one. Straight path to final. They should have played in the top bracket instead of Elevate. If you are a Jones parent I wouldn't have been very happy paying all this money to play 1 meaningful 1/2 game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, congrats to TG Black. As for YJ Jones, they played and beat no one. Straight path to final. They should have played in the top bracket instead of Elevate. If you are a Jones parent I wouldn't have been very happy paying all this money to play 1 meaningful 1/2 game.

Same thing could be said for 2019 TG black

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would have to agree with this!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sadly written from a yj blue parent. Such a shame. Hope you beat the traffic home.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sadly written from a yj blue parent. Such a shame. Hope you beat the traffic home.

No. Not a YJ parent. A proud TG parent. Funny how your insecurities drive you to attack your own. Anyway, my point is valid...if you claim to be a top rank team, wouldn't you want to play all the top teams? I know I would want to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

y

You did play the best teams jones is the new Blue!!

No. Not a YJ parent. A proud TG parent. Funny how your insecurities drive you to attack your own. Anyway, my point is valid...if you claim to be a top rank team, wouldn't you want to play all the top teams? I know I would want to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All that money and YJ hype to go and play no one! What an absolute waste of time and my weekend. And your right the finals should be full games so you get a more accurate outcome (but it wouldn't have changed the outcome).

It felt like we traveled to play PAL teams, this is nonsense if we are going to play these lopsided games lets do it locally!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Me either. Just sticking up for some friends. Quick for you to assume also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Me either. Just sticking up for some friends. Quick for you to assume also.

Don't know what you are sticking up for them about. It was a comment saying that they should have been in the top bracket instead of Elevate. They should take it as a compliment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Either one of those two teams could have won any other bracket - Seattle was a suicide bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Either one of those two teams could have won any other bracket - Seattle was a suicide bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The good news is these comments just show that people know that the YJ teams are deep with talent , when other clubs start talking about how 3 YJ teams should be playing in the top pool its impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Ive been hearing that SOME Tg 2020 parents are big problems. not all, maybee 10, so take it easy the rest of you. What seems to be the problem. I will listen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Ive been hearing that SOME Tg 2020 parents are big problems. not all, maybee 10, so take it easy the rest of you. What seems to be the problem. I will listen.

I'm sure you would be happy to listen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep throwing lines in the water someone will bite

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YOU. You are the problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The good news is these comments just show that people know that the YJ teams are deep with talent , when other clubs start talking about how 3 YJ teams should be playing in the top pool its impressive.

I don't think anyone said the yj third team belonged in the top bracket - elevate or dolphins teams probably could have won any other bracket except seattle. I think the crux of the argument is that for two years in a row yj jones plays nobody and walks into the finals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think anyone said the yj third team belonged in the top bracket - elevate or dolphins teams probably could have won any other bracket except seattle. I think the crux of the argument is that for two years in a row yj jones plays nobody and walks into the finals

Makes you think about the travel sometimes just to play uncompetitive games in weak brackets. Not the best use of anyone's time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Seems obvious from the results that Elevate Blue and K Coast Dolphins definitely didn't belong in that bracket at National Draw. They were beaten convincingly in every game.

True and reality Jones and the 3rd team play in easy brackets so it appears to everyone else that they are better then they really are. Great strategy in trying to draw girls to the club saying we have 3 great teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Seems obvious from the results that Elevate Blue and K Coast Dolphins definitely didn't belong in that bracket at National Draw. They were beaten convincingly in every game.

True and reality Jones and the 3rd team play in easy brackets so it appears to everyone else that they are better then they really are. Great strategy in trying to draw girls to the club saying we have 3 great teams.

Jones will win again in Babylon and then all the excuses will start all over again!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Happy 4th. You LOSER. Still bitter I see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jones will win again in Babylon and then all the excuses will start all over again!

This smells like hot dogs and cheap beer in other words like TG ,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and CR is not fixing the schedules. Come On Man....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because Jones is a B team and Elevate is an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jones took care of who they had to. Elevate and Curcio simply couldn't win in the bracket they played in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They play teams of equal caliber to your team in the next few tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who would that be? Beach Bums? yj C, D E?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You TG people are clueless, you go after Jones team for not being in the toughest pool when you know they are not going to put two teams from the same club in the same pool while your 2019 black team did not play in the top pool and your good with that. I hear BS thinks so little of that team he requests at each tournament they dont play in the top pool. Maybe you 2020 TG parents are correct and you would beat your own 2019 team especially with all those brine all-americans.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try Elevate fan. YJ 2020 Jones beat your "A" team at Lax by the Sea and YJ 2020 Curcio beat you at National Draw. You are correct that in the YJ organization, Curcio is A and Jones is B. I presume that is why tournament organizers don't place them in the same bracket. However, YJ 2020 Jones can compete with most club's "A" teams. So, is it better to be on a YJ "B" team or on a weaker club's "A" team? Or, is it more advantageous to start on a B team or be a benchwarmer for an A team? Those are the $20,000 questions....

Because Jones is a B team and Elevate is an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You TG people are clueless, you go after Jones team for not being in the toughest pool when you know they are not going to put two teams from the same club in the same pool while your 2019 black team did not play in the top pool and your good with that. I hear BS thinks so little of that team he requests at each tournament they dont play in the top pool. Maybe you 2020 TG parents are correct and you would beat your own 2019 team especially with all those brine all-americans.

When you bring 5 teams per age group it's inevitable that you will have more than one team in a bracket - it comes down to who cr wants in each bracket and why. The "E" team played in the semi's at ND, they would have trouble winning a game in Nassau PAL top division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you bring 5 teams per age group it's inevitable that you will have more than one team in a bracket - it comes down to who cr wants in each bracket and why. The "E" team played in the semi's at ND, they would have trouble winning a game in Nassau PAL top division

Another CR conspiracy but job . YJ top team placed in top pool at each tournament they are in , cannot be said of any other Long Island club. Got to give credit to Steps they easily could have given their teams the easy road to playoffs in LFC but did not in many age groups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another CR conspiracy but job . YJ top team placed in top pool at each tournament they are in , cannot be said of any other Long Island club. Got to give credit to Steps they easily could have given their teams the easy road to playoffs in LFC but did not in many age groups.

If you enjoy spending all your time and money to travel to a tournmanet where you win all your games by double digits and avoid playing any competition then good for you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really??? You are a complete tool! Leave the kids, yes 11-12 year old kids, that went to Brine out of mix. There were plenty of YJ kids that went, more than TG I am sure. I hope they all went there and had a good time. The kids certainly didn't post anything. Stop being a jacka$$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U

Really??? You are a complete tool! Leave the kids, yes 11-12 year old kids, that went to Brine out of mix. There were plenty of YJ kids that went, more than TG I am sure. I hope they all went there and had a good time. The kids certainly didn't post anything. Stop being a jacka$$.

Another one takes the bait!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are some above average town teams participating also. Very close in competitiveness to the Mitchell Field tournament without having to pay the extra $10 bucks at the gate to enter the tournament that you already overpaid to play in. Seems fair.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are some above average town teams participating also. Very close in competitiveness to the Mitchell Field tournament without having to pay the extra $10 bucks at the gate to enter the tournament that you already overpaid to play in. Seems fair.

That doesn't say much about the mitchell field tourney, hopefuuly thr majority of your games won't be against yj teams, which seems to be the case at mitchell field - good luck, have fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you enjoy spending all your time and money to travel to a tournmanet where you win all your games by double digits and avoid playing any competition then good for you

Many of those teams at LFC have beaten your TG black teams so I guess you consider your TG black teams to be non competitive , obviously leaving your 2020 team out of the discussion , when you have that many brine all Americans you must be good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The KCoast Dolphins played Jones two weeks prior in OC and beat them 5-3. Dolphins also hung tough with M&D Black that weekend. Definitely did not play their best in NJ, but YJ Curcio appeared to be a better team than Jones. And, yes we felt that bracket was stacked. Pretty touch draw for a rec team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a little familiar with that Jones team. Truth is any decent team could have beaten them in OC. Don't think the coach had any clue what to expect from her team. Seems she figured out how to get the most out of what she has. F&f has a grip on them also. Good coach!!! Good person!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a little familiar with that Jones team. Truth is any decent team could have beaten them in OC. Don't think the coach had any clue what to expect from her team. Seems she figured out how to get the most out of what she has. F&f has a grip on them also. Good coach!!! Good person!!!

Little familiar because you are probably one of the F&F who are running that team. The nice young lady is being led by the F&F group. And yes she is a nice person but don't fool yourself the F&F are playing her like a fiddle!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Understatement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Little familiar because you are probably one of the F&F who are running that team. The nice young lady is being led by the F&F group. And yes she is a nice person but don't fool yourself the F&F are playing her like a fiddle!!

Talk about the F&F plan , bring in more college age boys to coach young girls as long as you know the head honcho who has no actual coaching experience .have your coaches show up and desperately beg for kids not to leave them after all they are like family. Now have the best coach in the organization only coach his kids teams and load up those teams w friends who have no business being on the team. Don't forget only run the offense thru friends and family . Welcome to TG , keep up disparaging good people see how that works . Glad to see the ban was placed on TG daddy teams , now go ask his permission to go to the bathroom .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's it going out in West Hampton?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its almost like the Blind Side movie, where she called the coach from the stands with the play. F&F parents have no shame but if they have paid as much as they have to the CR empire I guess you can understand it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its almost like the Blind Side movie, where she called the coach from the stands with the play. F&F parents have no shame but if they have paid as much as they have to the CR empire I guess you can understand it.

Its almost like you have a kid that is not very good and need to make up excuses why they are not on the top teams. I stand corrected it is exactly like that, maybe time for your kid to pick up that baseball glove.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its almost like you have a kid that is not very good and need to make up excuses why they are not on the top teams. I stand corrected it is exactly like that, maybe time for your kid to pick up that baseball glove.

Umm I think this was about the F&F parents manipulating the coach of the team they do play on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes the Brine tournament was great for non-yj, non-tg 12 year old daughter. Club really doesn't matter, the child does. Their talent speaks for them alone, not their affiliation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes the Brine tournament was great for non-yj, non-tg 12 year old daughter. Club really doesn't matter, the child does. Their talent speaks for them alone, not their affiliation.

Thank you eleveate parent, their director jammed as many kids as possible onto the rosters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thank you eleveate parent, their director jammed as many kids as possible onto the rosters

2 Elevate girls were on the middle school team so relax and learn the facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

two too many

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

two too many
Let us guess you play for YJ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, the summer travel season is wrapping up in the next few weeks.

What do the 2020 parents think of their team's coach? Who is the best and why?

That's what I want to know as tryouts loom on the horizon....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think YJ suck!! Coaches are the worst. Thought I was getting into a great club. WRONG!!! They favor 3 girls, do not develop the rest. Disgusting waste of money. So, we will not be coming back! They lost so many games putting the same girls in who could not get the job done. Guess I didn't give an envelope with the right amount of money to someone in the beginning. And whats up with traveling hours to only play YJs?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What YJ coach did your daughter have?
I think YJ suck!! Coaches are the worst. Thought I was getting into a great club. WRONG!!! They favor 3 girls, do not develop the rest. Disgusting waste of money. So, we will not be coming back! They lost so many games putting the same girls in who could not get the job done. Guess I didn't give an envelope with the right amount of money to someone in the beginning. And whats up with traveling hours to only play YJs?????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a common theme with the YJ program at all levels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So where will you go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We love the game unfortunatly the game has become way too selfish and you are right most teams have only a couple of girls that everything must go through. Then when those girls can't get to cage they pull out reset and go again and agian and again. Honestly we have told our daughter to not be so unselfish but that just who she is. So she wins a ball amd makes a nice pass and then knows her job is done and the ball is never going to be returned to her. And now I'm ready for the elitest response from the people I share a sideline with that my daughter can't keep up and there is no holding their kid back blah blah blah both and both statements would be absolute BS!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goodbye loser and good luck waking your new club coach up from his hangover nap on the bench. Too funny YJ has some of the most experienced coaches around , many have experience coaching at the college level. Yes some teams run a lot of their offense thru certain kids and it can be frustrating but please name the club that has no teams that do this . Name another club that has as many experienced coaches .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goodbye loser and good luck waking your new club coach up from his hangover nap on the bench. Too funny YJ has some of the most experienced coaches around , many have experience coaching at the college level. Yes some teams run a lot of their offense thru certain kids and it can be frustrating but please name the club that has no teams that do this . Name another club that has as many experienced coaches .

How's West Hampton doing?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We love the game unfortunatly the game has become way too selfish and you are right most teams have only a couple of girls that everything must go through. Then when those girls can't get to cage they pull out reset and go again and agian and again. Honestly we have told our daughter to not be so unselfish but that just who she is. So she wins a ball amd makes a nice pass and then knows her job is done and the ball is never going to be returned to her. And now I'm ready for the elitest response from the people I share a sideline with that my daughter can't keep up and there is no holding their kid back blah blah blah both and both statements would be absolute BS!

Exactly what's going on for our the team as well. I just don't get it. The girls they favor are no better than anyone else on the team, yet certain ones get to drop balls, force turnovers, lose draws, and St still stay in. What am I missing? So fed up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly what's going on for our the team as well. I just don't get it. The girls they favor are no better than anyone else on the team, yet certain ones get to drop balls, force turnovers, lose draws, and St still stay in. What am I missing? So fed up!

At 12 years old shouldn't everyone be given a shot playing multiple positions until it really matters in HS? And for those who poo poo F&F, there definitly seems to be a chosen few who get prime positions and big minutes whether they are doing well or not. Like they came out of the womb as a certain position player and they can't lose it or share it with anyone else regardless of their play. Why if your not connected do you always have to play Defense?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At 12 years old shouldn't everyone be given a shot playing multiple positions until it really matters in HS? And for those who poo poo F&F, there definitly seems to be a chosen few who get prime positions and big minutes whether they are doing well or not. Like they came out of the womb as a certain position player and they can't lose it or share it with anyone else regardless of their play. Why if your not connected do you always have to play Defense?

It is also happening on the 4th grade team, sickening!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How's West Hampton doing?

Hows your trailer park?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Im not exactly sure what team your daughter is on, but i dont see our teams offense running through only a couple of girls. In fact our coach has stressed numerous times to move the ball around, much to the dismay of some parents who just want their daughters to go to goal. But Im sure it is happening on other teams. As for the positions, have you spoken to the coach? I know if It was me, and my daughter was unhappy, I would at least engage the coach in conversation. If you're unhappy with the answer, you have a choice to make. Accept it or move on. I'd suggest moving on, there are plenty of programs to choose from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that a father coaching situation? How's that going? Absolutely hate the idea that a travel club would let a parent coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Welcome to the Yellow Jackets

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous
Im not exactly sure what team your daughter is on, but i dont see our teams offense running through only a couple of girls. In fact our coach has stressed numerous times to move the ball around, much to the dismay of some parents who just want their daughters to go to goal. But Im sure it is happening on other teams. As for the positions, have you spoken to the coach? I know if It was me, and my daughter was unhappy, I would at least engage the coach in conversation. If you're unhappy with the answer, you have a choice to make. Accept it or move on. I'd suggest moving on, there are plenty of programs to choose from. [/quote]

Would love to know your team. As far as moving on we shouldn't have to if the hired coaches were doing right by all their customers and not just the ones they have been told to take care of. They are 6th graders most in their first couple of years of travel and lots on this team for their first year. But we will probably be like all the other lemmings and stick it out because its the almighty YJ's.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous
Im not exactly sure what team your daughter is on, but i dont see our teams offense running through only a couple of girls. In fact our coach has stressed numerous times to move the ball around, much to the dismay of some parents who just want their daughters to go to goal. But Im sure it is happening on other teams. As for the positions, have you spoken to the coach? I know if It was me, and my daughter was unhappy, I would at least engage the coach in conversation. If you're unhappy with the answer, you have a choice to make. Accept it or move on. I'd suggest moving on, there are plenty of programs to choose from.

Would love to know your team. As far as moving on we shouldn't have to if the hired coaches were doing right by all their customers and not just the ones they have been told to take care of. They are 6th graders most in their first couple of years of travel and lots on this team for their first year. But we will probably be like all the other lemmings and stick it out because its the almighty YJ's. [/quote]

Its sad that people feel that they have to stick it out. I made that mistake ith my first daughter but AM NOT making that mistake with my younger one. My older one played on YJ and we stuck it out and that was a huge mistake! We watched as a few favorites got all the glory. Like the other poster said, it was sickiening and only got worse as the kids got older! Move on, do not do this diservice to your daughter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that a father coaching situation? How's that going? Absolutely hate the idea that a travel club would let a parent coach.

Yes, daddy coach, all plays centered around his daughter! Others banished to defense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have to agree, look at their YJ 19 top team , have mom and dad coaches who most realize the kids do not belong on that team . They also have those kids town teammates on the team who do not belong which makes that team a mess.That being said Yj does have a lot of very experienced and good coaches who have no kids in the program , probably more than any other club out there which makes sense as they have more teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent when I read this stuff I feel for you. My 4th grade daughter plays for the Turf Island Oilers (YJ parents would consider us a B team for sure). Her team was put together in mid-May and quite frankly I could not be happier with their progress in the month and a half they have been playing together.

They are coached by a current D2 all-American from Adelphi and the current women's head coach from Queens College and have made leaps and bounds in the short time they have been practicing together.

All of the girls play ALL positions (except goal, but the goalies get to run the field also), and the parents could not be happier with the results and are great people. We played in the Babylon Lax Blast last week (don't call it a B tournament there were YJ teams everywhere)and went 1-1-1, tying a Liberty team that gave up 2 goals in their first 2 games 5-5 in our last game.

My point is that you can be a small fish in a big pond or a big fish in a small pond - the choice is completely up to you so if you are not happy put your ego aside (my daughter plays for the YJ - yayyyyy) and do something about it for the good of your daughter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent when I read this stuff I feel for you. My 4th grade daughter plays for the Turf Island Oilers (YJ parents would consider us a B team for sure). Her team was put together in mid-May and quite frankly I could not be happier with their progress in the month and a half they have been playing together.

They are coached by a current D2 all-American from Adelphi and the current women's head coach from Queens College and have made leaps and bounds in the short time they have been practicing together.

All of the girls play ALL positions (except goal, but the goalies get to run the field also), and the parents could not be happier with the results and are great people. We played in the Babylon Lax Blast last week (don't call it a B tournament there were YJ teams everywhere)and went 1-1-1, tying a Liberty team that gave up 2 goals in their first 2 games 5-5 in our last game.

My point is that you can be a small fish in a big pond or a big fish in a small pond - the choice is completely up to you so if you are not happy put your ego aside (my daughter plays for the YJ - yayyyyy) and do something about it for the good of your daughter.

Turf Island is a C Team at best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are absolutely right, we should NOT call that a B tournament. It is clearly a C tournament. YJ only attends for monetary and political reasons. When you compare that Tournament to Tournaments like National Draw where Long Island Teams like (YJ, TG and Elevate) go up against M&D, Skywalkers, TLC, etc. you can clearly say the tournament you were at was a C Tournament. Your C team went 1-1-1 at a C Tournament. Enjoy the rest of your season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have any comments about the 91 girls program? Are they any good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Daughter played there for one year. The experience was bad (that's being kind). It was completely unorganized, communication with kids and parents was non-existent, just a very bad experience. They have some older girl teams like 2016 and maybe 2017 that are ok but the 2018s and down are not very strong. They are a boys club and a very good boys club that has tacked on a girls program and it really shows. Girls are not a priority.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous

Would love to know your team. As far as moving on we shouldn't have to if the hired coaches were doing right by all their customers and not just the ones they have been told to take care of. They are 6th graders most in their first couple of years of travel and lots on this team for their first year. But we will probably be like all the other lemmings and stick it out because its the almighty YJ's. [/quote]

If you are an unhappy customer and haven't at least spoken to your coach, you are doing both your daughter and yourself a disservice. Perhaps your daughter has willingly accepted the position she is playing on the team and the coach is unaware. Regardless, your displeasure should be vocalized. Just be prepared for an answer that you may not like. A lot of parents join YJ or TG to get away from the "everyone gets to play everything" because that's what PAL is for. As for the lemming comment, speak for yourself. If I was as unhappy as you seem to be, and I didn't get the answer that I wanted out of the coach, is be investigating another program for my daughter. The summer travel season doesn't get any easier.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous

Would love to know your team. As far as moving on we shouldn't have to if the hired coaches were doing right by all their customers and not just the ones they have been told to take care of. They are 6th graders most in their first couple of years of travel and lots on this team for their first year. But we will probably be like all the other lemmings and stick it out because its the almighty YJ's.

If you are an unhappy customer and haven't at least spoken to your coach, you are doing both your daughter and yourself a disservice. Perhaps your daughter has willingly accepted the position she is playing on the team and the coach is unaware. Regardless, your displeasure should be vocalized. Just be prepared for an answer that you may not like. A lot of parents join YJ or TG to get away from the "everyone gets to play everything" because that's what PAL is for. As for the lemming comment, speak for yourself. If I was as unhappy as you seem to be, and I didn't get the answer that I wanted out of the coach, is be investigating another program for my daughter. The summer travel season doesn't get any easier. [/quote]

Hahaha I'm not sure kids on the 3rd TG team could make some PAL teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We were there for a couple of years. We were going to leave but they said they were bringing in a new girls director so we stayed another year. When the new director did not make any improvements to the program, we left last year. We looked at a few different clubs and ended up at Team Elevate (this was our first summer there) and had a very good experience. The quality of play was much better than 91, the club is very well organized, there is a family atmosphere and "club" atmosphere which did not exist at 91 at all. Very happy with our decision and look forward to going back again next year. One issue we had with Elevate was the number of kids per team but I saw on the website they are drastically reducing the number of kids on each team next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous

If you are an unhappy customer and haven't at least spoken to your coach, you are doing both your daughter and yourself a disservice. Perhaps your daughter has willingly accepted the position she is playing on the team and the coach is unaware. Regardless, your displeasure should be vocalized. Just be prepared for an answer that you may not like. A lot of parents join YJ or TG to get away from the "everyone gets to play everything" because that's what PAL is for. As for the lemming comment, speak for yourself. If I was as unhappy as you seem to be, and I didn't get the answer that I wanted out of the coach, is be investigating another program for my daughter. The summer travel season doesn't get any easier. [/quote]

So at 12 years of age and on the team with you for our first season even though we made your team we shouldn't get some time at different positions and a fair chance at playing time? If we were chosen for your team weren't we deemed close in ability? This is the problem with you and the people on the our sideline since we aren't in the F&F click we have to listen to your comments about if you cant keep up go back to PAL. Here's one, don't put 25 kids on a team and if you didn't think we were good enough don't take us. But if you take our cash and put us on your team play the kids. You can call National whatever you want but its 6th grade lacrosse and player development for all should be the #1 priority

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous

If you are an unhappy customer and haven't at least spoken to your coach, you are doing both your daughter and yourself a disservice. Perhaps your daughter has willingly accepted the position she is playing on the team and the coach is unaware. Regardless, your displeasure should be vocalized. Just be prepared for an answer that you may not like. A lot of parents join YJ or TG to get away from the "everyone gets to play everything" because that's what PAL is for. As for the lemming comment, speak for yourself. If I was as unhappy as you seem to be, and I didn't get the answer that I wanted out of the coach, is be investigating another program for my daughter. The summer travel season doesn't get any easier.

So at 12 years of age and on the team with you for our first season even though we made your team we shouldn't get some time at different positions and a fair chance at playing time? If we were chosen for your team weren't we deemed close in ability? This is the problem with you and the people on the our sideline since we aren't in the F&F click we have to listen to your comments about if you cant keep up go back to PAL. Here's one, don't put 25 kids on a team and if you didn't think we were good enough don't take us. But if you take our cash and put us on your team play the kids. You can call National whatever you want but its 6th grade lacrosse and player development for all should be the #1 priority [/quote]

Once again, a topic that should be raised with your coach. Might as well get your answers from the horses mouth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous

So at 12 years of age and on the team with you for our first season even though we made your team we shouldn't get some time at different positions and a fair chance at playing time? If we were chosen for your team weren't we deemed close in ability? This is the problem with you and the people on the our sideline since we aren't in the F&F click we have to listen to your comments about if you cant keep up go back to PAL. Here's one, don't put 25 kids on a team and if you didn't think we were good enough don't take us. But if you take our cash and put us on your team play the kids. You can call National whatever you want but its 6th grade lacrosse and player development for all should be the #1 priority

Once again, a topic that should be raised with your coach. Might as well get your answers from the horses mouth. [/quote]

Go lay that logic down with CR, let me know how you make out?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do not understand how parents think it should be equal playing time. Both TG black and YJ blue have about 8 kids that should not even be on the team or even see any quality of field time. The first goal of travel is to win, not equal playing time. Most parents are delusional with there kids ability on the field. If you feel your daughter deserves more field time, spend more time with her at the field. Both teams have about 6 true lax players. The rest are just position fillers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I do not understand how parents think it should be equal playing time. Both TG black and YJ blue have about 8 kids that should not even be on the team or even see any quality of field time. The first goal of travel is to win, not equal playing time. Most parents are delusional with there kids ability on the field. If you feel your daughter deserves more field time, spend more time with her at the field. Both teams have about 6 true lax players. The rest are just position fillers.

From a TG black parent, I wish the teams were more win at all costs, they seem intent on playing all in fair rotations and I see games slip away that are winnable. And you are correct, if teams played the top 6 or 8 kids and had a small rotation of bench the teams would be exponentially stronger. But this is big$ business, both TG and YJ. Look at premier soccer teams, they roster and play to win. I hear elevate are cutting teams to 18 players. They are on the fringe of high competitive teams, this will make them much more competitive. Wish our club would do this. 24plus kids on a team, what a waste of time. Spend all that time on travel, hotel, tuition, and would love the idea of real playing time. It is a greedy model CR invented and BS copied. Watching the competitiveness of this model slipping away so hopefully they follow suit and trim to 18 players, it would make for much happier players, parents and less headaches, more wins. It is a no brainer. At least do it on the top black teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We were there for a couple of years. We were going to leave but they said they were bringing in a new girls director so we stayed another year. When the new director did not make any improvements to the program, we left last year. We looked at a few different clubs and ended up at Team Elevate (this was our first summer there) and had a very good experience. The quality of play was much better than 91, the club is very well organized, there is a family atmosphere and "club" atmosphere which did not exist at 91 at all. Very happy with our decision and look forward to going back again next year. One issue we had with Elevate was the number of kids per team but I saw on the website they are drastically reducing the number of kids on each team next year.

That's the only way to make more money, if 56 kids tryout there are no more cuts - very simple. The "B" teams are horrific, can't imagine waht the "C" teams will look like

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And this is what's wrong with travel lacrosse and the toxic sidelines we all share. 24 girls put on a team based on ability and the top 8 ME FIRST parents saying #9-#24 don't belong with their Shannon and that they would win a bunch more without everyone else. It's a shame its turned into this but these toxic top 8 parents are the ones that would run over you for an 8th grade varsity call up and a 9th grade verbal to college. It's only about you and in the end you will be sitting by yourself but will get your daughter that partial to college. The rest of us who don't sell our soul will keep our friends that don't have two faces. Please save the response that we can't keep up and should go back to pal. Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From a TG black parent, I wish the teams were more win at all costs, they seem intent on playing all in fair rotations and I see games slip away that are winnable. And you are correct, if teams played the top 6 or 8 kids and had a small rotation of bench the teams would be exponentially stronger. But this is big$ business, both TG and YJ. Look at premier soccer teams, they roster and play to win. I hear elevate are cutting teams to 18 players. They are on the fringe of high competitive teams, this will make them much more competitive. Wish our club would do this. 24plus kids on a team, what a waste of time. Spend all that time on travel, hotel, tuition, and would love the idea of real playing time. It is a greedy model CR invented and BS copied. Watching the competitiveness of this model slipping away so hopefully they follow suit and trim to 18 players, it would make for much happier players, parents and less headaches, more wins. It is a no brainer. At least do it on the top black teams.

You are not a TG 20 black parent so stop with the nonsense. Tired of seeing games slip away? Hasn't happened.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Other clubs will follow suit and reduce their rosters like Elevate. There is NO NEED to have 25 kids on a summer travel team. I think that this is a great move and will further develop the youger kids quicker as they will get more playing time at practice, games and tournaments. There will be far less complaints from parents about playing time and how their kid didnt play during close games, etc. I think this would resolve a lot of issues between parents and coaches and parents and parents on the sideline. As for CR, just add an 8th and 9th team in each age group and reduce the number of kids and you will make even more $$$$'s.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Other clubs will follow suit and reduce their rosters like Elevate. There is NO NEED to have 25 kids on a summer travel team. I think that this is a great move and will further develop the youger kids quicker as they will get more playing time at practice, games and tournaments. There will be far less complaints from parents about playing time and how their kid didnt play during close games, etc. I think this would resolve a lot of issues between parents and coaches and parents and parents on the sideline. As for CR, just add an 8th and 9th team in each age group and reduce the number of kids and you will make even more $$$$'s.

Elevate has trouble fielding two teams, YJ doesn't have that problem. I see no flood of Yj running to elevate anytime soon, that club is being held together with smoke and mirrors and when people find out what they really signed on for you will see them at YJ tryouts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate has the perfect business model. Reduce the team to 18 players. More playing time and get rid of the dead wood on the roster. I am a TG 2020 parent, and I hope TG follow suit. I would bet that all parents would shell out an extra $200 per year to keep the roster at 18. I know I would pay the extra money to keep the roster at 18 and keep out the kids that can't play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Elevate has trouble fielding two teams, YJ doesn't have that problem. I see no flood of Yj running to elevate anytime soon, that club is being held together with smoke and mirrors and when people find out what they really signed on for you will see them at YJ tryouts!

I think Elevate 2017 used balls and sticks when they beat YJ 17 at The Rise and not smoke and mirrors but you can correct me if I am wrong through making any excuse you want (hang nails, missing girls, blah blahblah)........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are not a TG 20 black parent so stop with the nonsense. Tired of seeing games slip away? Hasn't happened.

Didn't say I was 2020. This thread has a conversation that has drifted off being about 2020, so relax, its not always about you.
Glad your happy with 24 kids on the roster, you must be the absolute only one happy about that besides CR and BS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all, Elevate website says that 18 player rosters will be for "recruiting age" teams, NOT 2020's which will have 22 players.

Also, there might be trouble in Elevate-land with parents booing the director because of nepotism and whole teams refusing to attend tournaments because of being fed up with the program.

LET THE ELEVATE BUYER BEWARE!!

I think Elevate 2017 used balls and sticks when they beat YJ 17 at The Rise and not smoke and mirrors but you can correct me if I am wrong through making any excuse you want (hang nails, missing girls, blah blahblah)........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate has the perfect business model. Reduce the team to 18 players. More playing time and get rid of the dead wood on the roster. I am a TG 2020 parent, and I hope TG follow suit. I would bet that all parents would shell out an extra $200 per year to keep the roster at 18. I know I would pay the extra money to keep the roster at 18 and keep out the kids that can't play.

Folks, the Elevate website says maximum of 20 players in 2016-2018 and maximum of 22 for 2019-2024. The below is directly from their website (spelling issue included).

TRYOUT INFORMATION FOR 2014 - 2015 Season:
This upcoming year, we are lowering the roster sizes for all of our teams. We want to see kids get more playing time in tournaments.

Each team from 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 and 2024 will have a maximum roster size of 22 players.

Our recruitbale year teams - 2016, 2017 and 2018 (all teams - Red, White & Blue) will have a maximum roster size of 20 players. This will allow each player to have the maximum amount of exposure at recruiting events.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear BS will reduce team size out of fear because the parents of some superstars have threatened him that they will walk unless he kisses their butts right after he bends over and kisses his own butt. He does not want to have to drive all over the island to kids houses again begging them to stay w the club

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear BS will reduce team size out of fear because the parents of some superstars have threatened him that they will walk unless he kisses their butts right after he bends over and kisses his own butt. He does not want to have to drive all over the island to kids houses again begging them to stay w the club

Don't worry he isn't going to drive out to West Hampton to get you back!

Don't worry he is not going to drive out to West Hampton for you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did TE 17 use when they beat a low level Illinois team 22-0 and then feel the need to brag about on their Facebook and Twitter pages. Stay classy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did TE 17 use when they beat a low level Illinois team 22-0 and then feel the need to brag about on their Facebook and Twitter pages. Stay classy.

What does this have to do with 2020 girls?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good, he should worry about that, and he should reduce team size. Big deal, have 3 teams of 18 instead of two at 24, price accordingly so he still make same money in the end. It would show the club better as the top teams would be much, much more competitive, that's good for business.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I hear BS will reduce team size out of fear because the parents of some superstars have threatened him that they will walk unless he kisses their butts right after he bends over and kisses his own butt. He does not want to have to drive all over the island to kids houses again begging them to stay w the club

Don't worry he is not going to drive out to West Hampton for you! [/qu

You obviously think you know who I am but are too much of a coward to come talk to me directly. I did not realize you trailer park people were such cowards.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coward, said the anonymous guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I hear BS will reduce team size out of fear because the parents of some superstars have threatened him that they will walk unless he kisses their butts right after he bends over and kisses his own butt. He does not want to have to drive all over the island to kids houses again begging them to stay w the club

Don't worry he is not going to drive out to West Hampton for you! [/qu

You obviously think you know who I am but are too much of a coward to come talk to me directly. I did not realize you trailer park people were such cowards.

Everyone knows who you are

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So says the anonymous guy. Point is the trailer trash poster believes they know who the so called WH poster is and seems to cowardly to approach them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know what you all did last summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So says the anonymous guy. Point is the trailer trash poster believes they know who the so called WH poster is and seems to cowardly to approach them.

I dint think their is a W Hampton poster. You have some jealous loser making reference to a W Hampton parent/player that is all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!! Real mature. Great example you set.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many times are we going to have to play another YJ team? This year is a joke. Wanted to play a better assortment of teams in these tournaments. We can play the other team at practice. If they wanted to get the sidelines excited they have succeeded because more than half of our team thinks they are better than the girls the played on the other team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many times are we going to have to play another YJ team? This year is a joke. Wanted to play a better assortment of teams in these tournaments. We can play the other team at practice. If they wanted to get the sidelines excited they have succeeded because more than half of our team thinks they are better than the girls the played on the other team

It's especially bad when you have to drive hundreds of miles, sit in mad traffic, even on fathers day, pay$$$. Then vs. YJ!!! Outrageous! Is there a brain cell out there?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's because they are better!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's because they are better!

If they are better, why do we have to drive 100s of miles to play them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mitchell field will have at least two more games for you vs YJ, but at least they're only 25 minutes, it won't be as painful. either move on or stop complaining, cr only cares about her chosen ones and apparently that's not you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mitchell field will have at least two more games for you vs YJ, but at least they're only 25 minutes, it won't be as painful. either move on or stop complaining, cr only cares about her chosen ones and apparently that's not you

Its just plain embarrassing that they keep making us play each other. They are going to need the police at one of these games because tensions keep rising on the sidelines. Look at how many dads are standing down by the corner of the field, don't even dare view from the half line anymore.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its just plain embarrassing that they keep making us play each other. They are going to need the police at one of these games because tensions keep rising on the sidelines. Look at how many dads are standing down by the corner of the field, don't even dare view from the half line anymore.

It's definitely interesting. This week it's the battle of Jones vs Chris.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's definitely interesting. This week it's the battle of Jones vs Chris.

AGAIN!!!!! and Jones and Curcio know the other teams kids better than their own at this point

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jones has the upper hand on Curcio. A few changes in the roster to make sure Curcio wins. Should be a great tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jones has the upper hand on Curcio. A few changes in the roster to make sure Curcio wins. Should be a great tournament.

Question of the day which team hates the other team more? Jones parents or Curcio parents?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jones has the upper hand on Curcio? The results on the field this season speak for themselves. Probably a big reason that they are not scheduled to play again, as Jones will play Chris. This should be interesting because Chris beat Jones earlier in the season. Should be a much closer game than Curcio vs Jones.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Question of the day which team hates the other team more? Jones parents or Curcio parents?

No real question here. It's the Jones' parents. Many feel their daughter is getting screwed. Also upset that there are kids on their own teams that aren't up to the task.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rude and ignorant reply, you have no lacrosse experience yourself, and attempt to live your life through your child, sad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rude and ignorant reply, you have no lacrosse experience yourself, and attempt to live your life through your child, sad

What is this comment in reference to?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why try and create controversy? Is your daughter a fringe player? And you don’t want to see her dropped. Do you hate some parents on Jones? What is the deal with you. As far as I can see there are many friends between the 2 teams. Truth is We have a few that are not up to the task as you would say and you know that to be true. Not nearly as many as the Jones group though. So keep building things up that really doesn't exist. So sad we have to share a sideline with this Jackass. I bet you are the nicest person on the sideline.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You people are really just a bunch of losers, go back to your TG site.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard