BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Girls 2020 Fall 2013/Summer 2014
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seems obvious from the results that Elevate Blue and K Coast Dolphins definitely didn't belong in that bracket at National Draw. They were beaten convincingly in every game.

The tournament should rethink the playoff/bracket formula. Spread the top teams out among the brackets so there is a meaningful playoff. And PLEASE make the playoffs full games instead of 24 minute hack fests.

Congrats to 2020 Top Guns Black (champs) and YJ Jones (finalists).

Yes, congrats to TG Black. As for YJ Jones, they played and beat no one. Straight path to final. They should have played in the top bracket instead of Elevate. If you are a Jones parent I wouldn't have been very happy paying all this money to play 1 meaningful 1/2 game.
y
Sadly written from a yj blue parent. Such a shame. Hope you beat the traffic home.

You did play the best teams jones is the new Blue!!

No. Not a YJ parent. A proud TG parent. Funny how your insecurities drive you to attack your own. Anyway, my point is valid...if you claim to be a top rank team, wouldn't you want to play all the top teams? I know I would want to.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All that money and YJ hype to go and play no one! What an absolute waste of time and my weekend. And your right the finals should be full games so you get a more accurate outcome (but it wouldn't have changed the outcome).

It felt like we traveled to play PAL teams, this is nonsense if we are going to play these lopsided games lets do it locally!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems obvious from the results that Elevate Blue and K Coast Dolphins definitely didn't belong in that bracket at National Draw. They were beaten convincingly in every game.

The tournament should rethink the playoff/bracket formula. Spread the top teams out among the brackets so there is a meaningful playoff. And PLEASE make the playoffs full games instead of 24 minute hack fests.

Yes, congrats to TG Black. As for YJ Jones, they played and beat no one. Straight path to final. They should have played in the top bracket instead of Elevate. If you are a Jones parent I wouldn't have been very happy paying all this money to play 1 meaningful 1/2 game.

Sadly written from a yj blue parent. Such a shame. Hope you beat the traffic home.

No. Not a YJ parent. A proud TG parent. Funny how your insecurities drive you to attack your own. Anyway, my point is valid...if you claim to be a top rank team, wouldn't you want to play all the top teams? I know I would want to.

Me either. Just sticking up for some friends. Quick for you to assume also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Me either. Just sticking up for some friends. Quick for you to assume also.

Don't know what you are sticking up for them about. It was a comment saying that they should have been in the top bracket instead of Elevate. They should take it as a compliment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Either one of those two teams could have won any other bracket - Seattle was a suicide bracket

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Either one of those two teams could have won any other bracket - Seattle was a suicide bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The good news is these comments just show that people know that the YJ teams are deep with talent , when other clubs start talking about how 3 YJ teams should be playing in the top pool its impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Ive been hearing that SOME Tg 2020 parents are big problems. not all, maybee 10, so take it easy the rest of you. What seems to be the problem. I will listen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Ive been hearing that SOME Tg 2020 parents are big problems. not all, maybee 10, so take it easy the rest of you. What seems to be the problem. I will listen.

I'm sure you would be happy to listen

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Keep throwing lines in the water someone will bite

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

YOU. You are the problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The good news is these comments just show that people know that the YJ teams are deep with talent , when other clubs start talking about how 3 YJ teams should be playing in the top pool its impressive.

I don't think anyone said the yj third team belonged in the top bracket - elevate or dolphins teams probably could have won any other bracket except seattle. I think the crux of the argument is that for two years in a row yj jones plays nobody and walks into the finals

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think anyone said the yj third team belonged in the top bracket - elevate or dolphins teams probably could have won any other bracket except seattle. I think the crux of the argument is that for two years in a row yj jones plays nobody and walks into the finals

Makes you think about the travel sometimes just to play uncompetitive games in weak brackets. Not the best use of anyone's time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Seems obvious from the results that Elevate Blue and K Coast Dolphins definitely didn't belong in that bracket at National Draw. They were beaten convincingly in every game.

True and reality Jones and the 3rd team play in easy brackets so it appears to everyone else that they are better then they really are. Great strategy in trying to draw girls to the club saying we have 3 great teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Seems obvious from the results that Elevate Blue and K Coast Dolphins definitely didn't belong in that bracket at National Draw. They were beaten convincingly in every game.

True and reality Jones and the 3rd team play in easy brackets so it appears to everyone else that they are better then they really are. Great strategy in trying to draw girls to the club saying we have 3 great teams.

Jones will win again in Babylon and then all the excuses will start all over again!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Happy 4th. You LOSER. Still bitter I see.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jones will win again in Babylon and then all the excuses will start all over again!

This smells like hot dogs and cheap beer in other words like TG ,

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and CR is not fixing the schedules. Come On Man....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How come Jones ND defending champions are in a bracket with no one, yet Elevate blue is in a bracket with everyone??

Because Jones is a B team and Elevate is an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jones took care of who they had to. Elevate and Curcio simply couldn't win in the bracket they played in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They play teams of equal caliber to your team in the next few tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who would that be? Beach Bums? yj C, D E?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You TG people are clueless, you go after Jones team for not being in the toughest pool when you know they are not going to put two teams from the same club in the same pool while your 2019 black team did not play in the top pool and your good with that. I hear BS thinks so little of that team he requests at each tournament they dont play in the top pool. Maybe you 2020 TG parents are correct and you would beat your own 2019 team especially with all those brine all-americans.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try Elevate fan. YJ 2020 Jones beat your "A" team at Lax by the Sea and YJ 2020 Curcio beat you at National Draw. You are correct that in the YJ organization, Curcio is A and Jones is B. I presume that is why tournament organizers don't place them in the same bracket. However, YJ 2020 Jones can compete with most club's "A" teams. So, is it better to be on a YJ "B" team or on a weaker club's "A" team? Or, is it more advantageous to start on a B team or be a benchwarmer for an A team? Those are the $20,000 questions....

How come Jones ND defending champions are in a bracket with no one, yet Elevate blue is in a bracket with everyone??

Because Jones is a B team and Elevate is an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You TG people are clueless, you go after Jones team for not being in the toughest pool when you know they are not going to put two teams from the same club in the same pool while your 2019 black team did not play in the top pool and your good with that. I hear BS thinks so little of that team he requests at each tournament they dont play in the top pool. Maybe you 2020 TG parents are correct and you would beat your own 2019 team especially with all those brine all-americans.

When you bring 5 teams per age group it's inevitable that you will have more than one team in a bracket - it comes down to who cr wants in each bracket and why. The "E" team played in the semi's at ND, they would have trouble winning a game in Nassau PAL top division

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you bring 5 teams per age group it's inevitable that you will have more than one team in a bracket - it comes down to who cr wants in each bracket and why. The "E" team played in the semi's at ND, they would have trouble winning a game in Nassau PAL top division

Another CR conspiracy but job . YJ top team placed in top pool at each tournament they are in , cannot be said of any other Long Island club. Got to give credit to Steps they easily could have given their teams the easy road to playoffs in LFC but did not in many age groups.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another CR conspiracy but job . YJ top team placed in top pool at each tournament they are in , cannot be said of any other Long Island club. Got to give credit to Steps they easily could have given their teams the easy road to playoffs in LFC but did not in many age groups.

If you enjoy spending all your time and money to travel to a tournmanet where you win all your games by double digits and avoid playing any competition then good for you

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really??? You are a complete tool! Leave the kids, yes 11-12 year old kids, that went to Brine out of mix. There were plenty of YJ kids that went, more than TG I am sure. I hope they all went there and had a good time. The kids certainly didn't post anything. Stop being a jacka$$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
U

Really??? You are a complete tool! Leave the kids, yes 11-12 year old kids, that went to Brine out of mix. There were plenty of YJ kids that went, more than TG I am sure. I hope they all went there and had a good time. The kids certainly didn't post anything. Stop being a jacka$$.

Another one takes the bait!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are some above average town teams participating also. Very close in competitiveness to the Mitchell Field tournament without having to pay the extra $10 bucks at the gate to enter the tournament that you already overpaid to play in. Seems fair.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are some above average town teams participating also. Very close in competitiveness to the Mitchell Field tournament without having to pay the extra $10 bucks at the gate to enter the tournament that you already overpaid to play in. Seems fair.

That doesn't say much about the mitchell field tourney, hopefuuly thr majority of your games won't be against yj teams, which seems to be the case at mitchell field - good luck, have fun

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you enjoy spending all your time and money to travel to a tournmanet where you win all your games by double digits and avoid playing any competition then good for you

Many of those teams at LFC have beaten your TG black teams so I guess you consider your TG black teams to be non competitive , obviously leaving your 2020 team out of the discussion , when you have that many brine all Americans you must be good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The KCoast Dolphins played Jones two weeks prior in OC and beat them 5-3. Dolphins also hung tough with M&D Black that weekend. Definitely did not play their best in NJ, but YJ Curcio appeared to be a better team than Jones. And, yes we felt that bracket was stacked. Pretty touch draw for a rec team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a little familiar with that Jones team. Truth is any decent team could have beaten them in OC. Don't think the coach had any clue what to expect from her team. Seems she figured out how to get the most out of what she has. F&f has a grip on them also. Good coach!!! Good person!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm a little familiar with that Jones team. Truth is any decent team could have beaten them in OC. Don't think the coach had any clue what to expect from her team. Seems she figured out how to get the most out of what she has. F&f has a grip on them also. Good coach!!! Good person!!!

Little familiar because you are probably one of the F&F who are running that team. The nice young lady is being led by the F&F group. And yes she is a nice person but don't fool yourself the F&F are playing her like a fiddle!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Understatement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Little familiar because you are probably one of the F&F who are running that team. The nice young lady is being led by the F&F group. And yes she is a nice person but don't fool yourself the F&F are playing her like a fiddle!!

Talk about the F&F plan , bring in more college age boys to coach young girls as long as you know the head honcho who has no actual coaching experience .have your coaches show up and desperately beg for kids not to leave them after all they are like family. Now have the best coach in the organization only coach his kids teams and load up those teams w friends who have no business being on the team. Don't forget only run the offense thru friends and family . Welcome to TG , keep up disparaging good people see how that works . Glad to see the ban was placed on TG daddy teams , now go ask his permission to go to the bathroom .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How's it going out in West Hampton?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its almost like the Blind Side movie, where she called the coach from the stands with the play. F&F parents have no shame but if they have paid as much as they have to the CR empire I guess you can understand it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Its almost like the Blind Side movie, where she called the coach from the stands with the play. F&F parents have no shame but if they have paid as much as they have to the CR empire I guess you can understand it.

Its almost like you have a kid that is not very good and need to make up excuses why they are not on the top teams. I stand corrected it is exactly like that, maybe time for your kid to pick up that baseball glove.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard