BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
NEW Kellenberg Head Coach!
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
This is kinda of interesting- LI Express sent out a tweet this morning that one of there Directors Mike Schwalje was just named Head Coach of Kellenberg HS...if u want to see it they are @ExpressLacross on twitter. They sent it out like 9am, so they seemed like they wanted the word out quick!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: NEW Kellenberg Head Coach!
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AND?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations!!!! Great pick up for Kellenberg.He is a great Coach and a great man!! Good Luck to Coach S and the team!!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Mike Schwalje, The LI Express must be real upset that he's gone! NOT! puh-lease. Just another Avenue for the Express to make more$$$$$$$. Thats what its all about!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As your name indicates you are a newbie...there is no mention of Coach S being gone.Quite the opposite. He is working hard to build a great program and the players are very happy. His position is being cheered on by all at Express. The great thing is these coaches are from many different parts of lacrosse,catholic and public schools. Good Luck to all!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
HEY ANONYMOUS what are you hiding from? your exactly right.....he isnt gone. he will be with the LI Express. just another Avenue to put more doe in Chanun"checks" pocket.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LAXMAN
HEY ANONYMOUS what are you hiding from? your exactly right.....he isnt gone. he will be with the LI Express. just another Avenue to put more doe in Chanun"checks" pocket.

Chanun"checks" now thats funny

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love the washed up athletes, or better yet those that never played a sport but live through their kids, that spew crap on this and the other forums.Its great, keep hating on those that have had success on the field and with the programs that they built up to fit a need for those that want it. Remember you can choose to play or not play wherever you want.Just stop with the personal bashing because you didnt think of the idea and don't have the skill and knowledge to do what other successful people have done for those that want it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW, talk about spewing CRAP. As one of the people you refer to as A WASHED UP ATHLETE living thru my children lets get things straight, played a sport professionally, won in collage and the pro ranks and have a safe deposit box with a couple of rings that are worth more then many new cars. You are right in assuming however that I never played the sport of lacrosse even though it is the national sport of my home country ( Canada )I could go on but because according to you I don't have any skill or knowledge I'm heading over to the soup kitchen instead of my winter vacation home.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, there's been a couple seasons now under Schwalje. What's the call for where Kellenberg is headed in the competitive landscape of LI lacrosse?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still don't have their big boy pants on - not a single quality win against a winning team the entire season. Enough said.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very good manager of great talent but not a great developer of talent. They'll be competitive in the lower ranks but will take a while to challenge the big dogs. Surprised that Chammy and St A's didn't thump them harder but then again all of the Catholic coaches are Express buds and K-wiz and Moran probably took their foot off the gas early.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Still don't have their big boy pants on - not a single quality win against a winning team the entire season. Enough said.

Whats it going to look like herein 2014

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 kellenberg has arguably the best attack, lefty, x and Righty all play for top club teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2018 kellenberg has arguably the best attack, lefty, x and Righty all play for top club teams.

WOW!! Who cares!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And next year they will leave and go to St A's or Chaminade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They would be 8th graders, are any of them going to Kellenberg next year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WOW!! Who cares!

Who are you considering the best left attack in 2018? Would love to hear this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you figure? By far best 2018 attackmen are from Smithtown. One will attend Chaminade, the other HSE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean kids who aren't yet enrolled in the school? Pretty funny if so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you figure? By far best 2018 attackmen are from Smithtown. One will attend Chaminade, the other HSE.

Stop it Dad, you're embarrassing me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell me who the best attackmen is in 3 years. When they are all physically maturer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell me who the best attackmen is in 3 years. When they are all physically maturer.

Will probably be the same names, the skill level in off the charts now. Size is not as important for attack. Look at 8th grader from CSH last year ripping it up on varsity. If your son is not one of the best by 8th grade chances are it is not going to magically happen when he completes puberty, sorry

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Will probably be the same names, the skill level in off the charts now. Size is not as important for attack. Look at 8th grader from CSH last year ripping it up on varsity. If your son is not one of the best by 8th grade chances are it is not going to magically happen when he completes puberty, sorry

You are not seriously saying that... Kids are talented for sure, things can and will change as kids not only develop physically, but mentally and skills wise as well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are not seriously saying that... Kids are talented for sure, things can and will change as kids not only develop physically, but mentally and skills wise as well.

I am totally serious. The best will continue to be the best with very little movement in or out of this group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am totally serious. The best will continue to be the best with very little movement in or out of this group.

You've got a very myopic view of human ability.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There will always be a few that surprise us, but a leopard rarely changes his spots!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There will always be a few that surprise us, but a leopard rarely changes his spots!

You are as smug, as you are misinformed. First, with the exception of a few "little guys" Mathies and Sankey, etc, the size of D1 attackmen is on the rise. As is the size of every other player on the field. That's just a fact. Think Thule at Army, Walsh at Colgate and Maltz at Syracuse, all over 6'2". If a kid is not 6ft plus, fast, and strong, forget it. Might be able to get away with it now, but over the next 12 to 18 months the size and speed of the defensemen these kids will be facing on the recruiting trail will shock you. Not saying smaller kids can't play at the next level, but it will be tougher and tougher. BTW there are other attackmen that can compete against the best from extreme and terps, don't kid yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The ones that are considered the best (by dads watching lax) will be amongst the upper tier players throughout HS - if they continue to have a desire to play. However, kids will emerge. I hate the term "catching up" so I won't use that. You'll simply see more and more quality players out there over the next few years. And... you'll see kids fade - from being laxed out from the 3rd grade, HS life, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Checks" I thought it was cash only.

Last edited by CageSage; . Reason: References Removed
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can I ask a legitimate question without getting sarcastic and belittling responses? What is the gap between Kellenberg and Chaminade / St. Anthonys on the lax field? My son is in 7th grade and starting to think about high schools. He is a very strong B / low A level player right now but loves the game. He is probably a better football "prospect" but prefers lax first. I have heard from a college coach friend of mine in the past that his team really wouldn't recruit the Catholic league except for the "big two". I think Kellenberg is a fine academic school and that is what I like about it but I am trying to asses whether my son would have a chance to play the game he loves which would enhance his HS experience.

- a confused father

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What travel team does he play on? Is he on a A team or B? Because if he is on a B team now chances are he would not see playing time at chaminade. He would have a better shot at kellenberg. Seems they really don't send kids div 1 lax at kellenberg. Where chaminade probably send 12 to 18 kids a year to div 1 schools. Same with st. Anthony's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is not to belittle or demean but I don' think a decision should be based on whether or not your son will one day wind up playing Varsity Lacrosse. What happens if he gets hurt? He falls out of favor with the coach for some unknown reason, he tires of lacrosse, the academic rigors are more than can handle and play sports. The decision to attend these schools mentioned should be about the right fit academically and socially before ANY sport comes into your decision. I just went through this my son, and those were our deciding factors before sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't listen to him. Not being on an A team in 7th grade mean nothing. It's hard to get on an A team sometimes because some kids have been there since 4 th grade and take spots. The guy asked for a genuine opinion and you give him one of your 91 or Express A team Mumbo Jumbo. You think a D1 coach isn't gonna find a kid who goes to Kellenberg ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relax buddy!!! That is genuine opinion. And let's look at recruiting. How many kids in the last 10 yrs out of kellenberg went div 1? So let's see what answer u have for that? I guess your son couldn't make one of those teams so u bash it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Relax buddy!!! That is genuine opinion. And let's look at recruiting. How many kids in the last 10 yrs out of kellenberg went div 1? So let's see what answer u have for that? I guess your son couldn't make one of those teams so u bash it!
In the las 5 years kellenberg-7 D1 / St Ants 63 D1/ Chaminade 52 D1

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

According to Ty Xanders- a 2017 from Kellenberg verbally committed to Fairfield very recently.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure you don't know how many kids went D1 from Kellenberg. That is not the point. The original poster wanted to know the difference between the 3 schools. Chaminade and St. Anthony’s are two of the top programs in the country every year. They get majority of the “elite” lax players around LI. Both schools have over 100 players try out for their Varsity teams. They only take 30. So that means 70 or so players will not be playing at their schools. Chaminade is better academically. Kellenberg is the “baby brother” school of Chaminade. They generally follow the same academic standards and curriculum. Kellenberg’s Lacrosse team is a couple of steps (3-4) below the “top two”. I know the coach (who coached at St.Anthony’s and is an Express director) is trying to build a program (he has been there 3 years I think). He gets some really good kids and some not so good kids. I am sure some of them went “somewhere” to have the privilege of playing lacrosse in college. But the bottom line is education. All three schools are excellent academically and send 99% of their graduates to college. And those colleges don’t care about whether or not the student was on an A or B travel team in 7th grade….

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fyi - The head varsity coach at Kellenberg also coaches the 2018 Express B team (Wolverines). And the Express has historically done a great job recruiting. Just go their site. BTW - that B could compete and win against any A team. AA teams probably not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

According to Ty Xanders- a 2017 from Kellenberg verbally committed to Fairfield very recently.

Is that supposed to surprise anyone? Most top D1 schools are almost finished with there 2016. Looks like they are moving on to 2017..... They will be signing 2018 this summer

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My bad- read it wrong- commit was from Chaminade. Congrats either way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My reply wasn't really about the comparison of St Ants , chamimade , or Kellenberg . It was about the idiot asking what club your on , and if it's A or B. In 7th grade none the less. And BTW my son is on one of those A teams and there are a few on the team actually both organizations A teams that aren't better than some of the kids that tried out and didn't make it. I must have hit a sore spot. What are YOU hiding ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, I get it. We are on the same page. I was just asking in the context of if in a year, he still wants to continue playing competitively. Would Kellenberg be an option? I think his two HS choices are going to be there and Chaminade. He likely can't play at Chaminade but if Kellenberg affords him a realistic opportunity to play and enjoy high school a little more, then maybe we factor it in. He is my first kid going to HS so I am just trying to understand the competitive landscape. Maybe he will decide that he wants to give up lax and become a tuba player in the marching band, then so be it. I don't think he will be playing DI but I guess you never know.
This is not to belittle or demean but I don' think a decision should be based on whether or not your son will one day wind up playing Varsity Lacrosse. What happens if he gets hurt? He falls out of favor with the coach for some unknown reason, he tires of lacrosse, the academic rigors are more than can handle and play sports. The decision to attend these schools mentioned should be about the right fit academically and socially before ANY sport comes into your decision. I just went through this my son, and those were our deciding factors before sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure you don't know how many kids went D1 from Kellenberg. That is not the point. The original poster wanted to know the difference between the 3 schools. Chaminade and St. Anthony’s are two of the top programs in the country every year. They get majority of the “elite” lax players around LI. Both schools have over 100 players try out for their Varsity teams. They only take 30. So that means 70 or so players will not be playing at their schools. Chaminade is better academically. Kellenberg is the “baby brother” school of Chaminade. They generally follow the same academic standards and curriculum. Kellenberg’s Lacrosse team is a couple of steps (3-4) below the “top two”. I know the coach (who coached at St.Anthony’s and is an Express director) is trying to build a program (he has been there 3 years I think). He gets some really good kids and some not so good kids. I am sure some of them went “somewhere” to have the privilege of playing lacrosse in college. But the bottom line is education. All three schools are excellent academically and send 99% of their graduates to college. And those colleges don’t care about whether or not the student was on an A or B travel team in 7th grade….

Sorry to break it to you, St Anthonys is NOT great academically!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 91 and express mumbo jumbo and your kid is on one of those 2019 teams. So why are u on if you just mocked them? We probably know each other lol. U are right that a few kids might be better then some of the A kids on those teams. But politics always comes into play. And I'm telling u that most of the kids who start at chaminade st ants are from the top A clubs on Long Island. Fact sparky!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So 91 and express mumbo jumbo and your kid is on one of those 2019 teams. So why are u on if you just mocked them? We probably know each other lol. U are right that a few kids might be better then some of the A kids on those teams. But politics always comes into play. And I'm telling u that most of the kids who start at chaminade st ants are from the top A clubs on Long Island. Fact sparky!!!!

However, they only START for one year 12th grade, that's it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Face the fact that most of your children will not be playing D1 lax in college, it is a fact. Get an education and Kellenberg probably provides a better one than a lot of the public systems on L.I., at least in the privates they do not tolerate with the bullying and BS mentality a lot of the "meat heads" bring to their public schools. None of my children have attended Kellenberg, one goes to St. Anthony's but does not play lax, the others are in public school and play lax, St. A's is a great school if you make the most of it, trust me, opens a lot of doors whether you play lax or not...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When we ( the wife, son and I ) started looking at Catholic high schools it was explained to us simply
If you want academics and sports go to Chaminade
If you want academics and girls go to Kellenberg
If you want sports and girls go to St Anthonys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When we ( the wife, son and I ) started looking at Catholic high schools it was explained to us simply

Based on exactly what criteria is St Anthony's academically below Chaminade and Kellenberg? Test scores, water cooler jibber jabber...what? We'd like to see the facts please!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lol. That was funny. I've heard the same thing from several people.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a Nade parent with an inferiority complex. St Anthony parents wouldn't stoop to such a low level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To address the OP's question, I wouldn't be surprised if Kellenberg begins to challenge the status quo in lacrosse by the time your son can play varsity there. A lot has changed at Kellenberg over the past few years and the school is realizing that sports are an important element for attracting a diverse student body and for enhancing school spirit. Kellenberg was, after all, the school that eliminated ice hockey because the sport doesn't reflect Catholic values, but that was a while ago.

Kellenberg today has many faculty and staff from Chaminade, including the head of the school. It's clear that by hiring Schwalje the school is committing to lacrosse in a big way. So, I think it moves Kellenerg closer to academics, girls and sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a Nade parent with an inferiority complex. St Anthony parents wouldn't stoop to such a low level.

Bottom line: St Anthonys is not good acaedmically. You may have smart kids attending but they are stifeled by the inferior curriculum and quaily of teaching. You go to SA for sports!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to break it to you, St Anthonys is NOT great academically!

I was trying to be nice....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Inferiority complex about what, US News and World Reports ranked Chaminade in the Top 100 High Schools in the United States for the school year 2012-2013 St Anthonys didn't make the top 100 for NYS. Also Chaminade swept St A in lacrosse for the same school year 3 and 0 so I guess Chaminade is a better school and better in lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Based on exactly what criteria is St Anthony's academically below Chaminade and Kellenberg? Test scores, water cooler jibber jabber...what? We'd like to see the facts please!

Based on having never heard of a kid excepted to Chaminade and rejected by St. Anthony's - when people start saying that if they can't get into St. Anthony's they will go to Chaminade we can start talking about them being equal academically.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Inferiority complex about what, US News and World Reports ranked Chaminade in the Top 100 High Schools in the United States for the school year 2012-2013 St Anthonys didn't make the top 100 for NYS. Also Chaminade swept St A in lacrosse for the same school year 3 and 0 so I guess Chaminade is a better school and better in lacrosse.
Inside Lacrosse also ranked Chaminade 6 and St A's 16 nationally this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Inside Lacrosse also ranked Chaminade 6 and St A's 16 nationally this year

How does St John's rank academically in the mix of the others mentioned. I've heard first hand of some murmurs of pretty good players in the youth ranks talking about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bottom line: St Anthonys is not good acaedmically. You may have smart kids attending but they are stifeled by the inferior curriculum and quaily of teaching. You go to SA for sports!

That's a baseless, gutless, worthless statement not based on anything remotely close to objective benchmarking. Try again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is ridiculous. Chaminade and St. Anthony's are academically equal. I was accepted (back in the day) to all of my high school choices--Chaminade, St. Anthony's, St. Dominic's and Regis. I chose St. Anthony's--simply because it was academically equivalent but it was closer to my home in Huntington. Academically, and athletically, they are equal.

Quite frankly, Regis is academically (but not athletically or socially) superior to them all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are nuts if you think St. Anthony's is equal academically to Chaminade. They aren't even close. Everyone knows that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes and Danny deviito looks like Brad Pitt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are nuts if you think St. Anthony's is equal academically to Chaminade. They aren't even close. Everyone knows that.

Says who? You and your band of Jealous haters from Chaminade? Biased and not credible. I know plenty of people who think St Anthony's has a better academic reputation. Depends on who you ask and what bias they have. Both are great schools and you are splitting hairs trying to differentiate one from the other academically or athletically. They are like mirror images in almost every way except coed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong. Ask a college admissions person and I'll wager that they'll tell you they are on equal footing or maybe a slight edge to St Anthony's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wrong. Ask a college admissions person and I'll wager that they'll tell you they are on equal footing or maybe a slight edge to St Anthony's.

That is comical

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the admission test for St Anthony is the standard test for most Catholic schools (Kellenberg, st. John the Baptist, Holy Trinity, St Mary etc…) The admission test for Chaminade is a lot harder and to be considered to play a sport the G.P.A. thresh hold is higher. I have girls, and neither go to either school, but I do know people that attended both, and parents that have kids in both, and academically Chaminade is, without a question one of the best schools around, St. Anthony is a sports first school, it's not a knock at you, and no one said that the kids at st. Ants aren't great students, just that the admission policy to Chaminade is a lot stricter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid took the test , got accepted to every school but chaminade. I am sure he is not alone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid took the test , got accepted to every school but chaminade. I am sure he is not alone.

I'm sure there are plenty of kids who got into Chaminade but not St Anthony's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the admission test for St Anthony is the standard test for most Catholic schools (Kellenberg, st. John the Baptist, Holy Trinity, St Mary etc…) The admission test for Chaminade is a lot harder and to be considered to play a sport the G.P.A. thresh hold is higher. I have girls, and neither go to either school, but I do know people that attended both, and parents that have kids in both, and academically Chaminade is, without a question one of the best schools around, St. Anthony is a sports first school, it's not a knock at you, and no one said that the kids at st. Ants aren't great students, just that the admission policy to Chaminade is a lot stricter.

Looking at the athletic facilities for Chaminade compared to their academic buildings i would say they are a sports first school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a bigger surprise for Chaminade to beat St Anthons in anything on the field or in the classroom than the other way around where its just expected. Nough said.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's the same test regardless of the school. As for admission to one over another, it's a bit of a black box. When taking the test the student ranks the schools based on preference. So, assuming a good result on the test, where a student ranks a school may be a factor in acceptance, particularly as it relates to quotas, etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent of a recent Chami grad and a daughter currently attending St Anthony's here is my two cents. Chaminade in general is more selective in admissions and more demanding academically. Having said that St anthony's offers an excellent education and will no doubt prepare your kid for the academic challenges of college. The Friars put more of an emphasis on sports and enjoy the notoriety of winning. They are both great options.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says who? You and your band of Jealous haters from Chaminade? Biased and not credible. I know plenty of people who think St Anthony's has a better academic reputation. Depends on who you ask and what bias they have. Both are great schools and you are splitting hairs trying to differentiate one from the other academically or athletically. They are like mirror images in almost every way except coed.

Take away the exchnage students at SA and you see a sharp decline in test scores - nobody can take you seriously when comparing the two academically. Ask the kids at SA and they will tell you that they have it infinitely easier when it comes to academics. Chaminade doesn't even take NYS Regents exams because the final exams are much more difficult. As an aside if you can't get into SA you can't get into any Catholic HS on LI.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take away the exchnage students at SA and you see a sharp decline in test scores - nobody can take you seriously when comparing the two academically. Ask the kids at SA and they will tell you that they have it infinitely easier when it comes to academics. Chaminade doesn't even take NYS Regents exams because the final exams are much more difficult. As an aside if you can't get into SA you can't get into any Catholic HS on LI.

If its such crap then why so many Friars at the Ivys and Patriot League schools? They don't take great lax only kids. I don't see a lot of Chaminade grads going or playing at the Ivys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and this was explained you in such a way by whom a Marionist Brother? No offense but Kellenberg is not better than St A's academically. Isn't this thread about Coach S anyway? Good coach. Was well liked at St A's. His players will be well prepared and well coached. Just needs to get the talent to consider this place a viable option

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! We'll debate any and everything on BOTC. All good though. I have a son that will attend St. A's this fall. And it is well known that the more challenging educational curriculum is Chaminade - they tell you it is not for every kid. However, it is not a knock on St. A's. It is no walk in the park there either. Both are great schools (as is Kellenberg) that produce great students that go onto great schools. Let's put it this way I know kids that got into St A's and not Chaminade. I don't know any kids that kids that got into Chaminade and not St. A's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there is a girl from our town who left public school and went to St A!
1 Can not believe she scored well on the test to get in
2 Was not at all a student at public school where everyone passes. When was the last child left back !
3 parents said they give her time to adjust sooo no failing this year.
4 Do they throw kids out of St A for low grades?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or you go to a public school with a strong academic and athletic program and save your money!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 Was not at all a student at public school where everyone passes. When was the last child left back !

Why don't you worry about your children and not someone else's kids? I cannot believe your nerve.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how is the new coach doing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you should go back to school.
That post was stupid and made no sense.
Leave it alone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and this was explained you in such a way by whom a Marionist Brother? No offense but Kellenberg is not better than St A's academically. Isn't this thread about Coach S anyway? Good coach. Was well liked at St A's. His players will be well prepared and well coached. Just needs to get the talent to consider this place a viable option

That's an interesting conclusion about the coach and from what I've heard pretty accurate. An excellent manager of great talent but not know how to develope mediocre talent into great talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously, this thread is supposed to be about the new Kellenberg coach, not the academic credentials of any of the Catholic schools. And as is usual, there are lots of posters on here who don't know what they are talking about, did not attend either of the subject schools or don't have children that attend those schools.

All Catholic high schools on LI base admissions upon the same COOP test, and then grades. There is no separate test for entry into Chaminade. Chaminade's freshman class is 400+ boys. St. A's and Kellenberg are about equal on the sexes, but the size comes in around 700-800 per class. So, one could state that Chaminade is more exclusive and debate the merits of the educations offered at all of the schools. You can;t go wrong with any of the three mentioned here.

There are pros and cons academically to both Chaminade and St. A's (e.g., a former teacher at Chaminade that I know lamented to me that the really bright students didn't get the attention or experience they should have had given the demands of the remainder of his class). This can be said about St. A's, Kellenberg or any other high school I am sure.

Having gone to St. A's, but living and raising my kids in Flyerland, LI is blessed to have so many excellent Catholic high schools (academically and athletically) from which to choose. Not every school is right for every student, regardless of their respective academic achievement.

And to the poster that asked--yes, kids struggling at St. A's get weeded out pretty quickly to other Catholic high schools or--horrors!--public schools. I started St. A's as a freshman with 639 students and graduated with 410. That's quite a drop off. It is the same at every school, Chaminade included.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am excited that Kellenberg is investing in coaching talent. It is a sure sign that the St. A's-Chaminade monopoly on championships will get some challenge. Good for them and good for LI Catholic HS lax.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1-you don't know this kids test scores as they are not released
4-yes they do all the time. if you had a student there you would know that

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow! We'll debate any and everything on BOTC. All good though. I have a son that will attend St. A's this fall. And it is well known that the more challenging educational curriculum is Chaminade - they tell you it is not for every kid. However, it is not a knock on St. A's. It is no walk in the park there either. Both are great schools (as is Kellenberg) that produce great students that go onto great schools. Let's put it this way I know kids that got into St A's and not Chaminade. I don't know any kids that kids that got into Chaminade and not St. A's.

What are the requirements for each school? I have always known Chaminade to be pretty selective, but are their admission requirements much higher? Grade point avg and test scores- does anyone know what they expect for each school? Also- do some students 'know" that a HS wants them on their team? Suppose a kid gets into both schools, but wants to go to the school that he knows he will make the team or will not ride the bench. Do coaches reach out to certain students?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's no recruiting in advance of admission at any of the schools. And the dilemma you raise is something all good players face when deciding to go to either St. A's or Chaminade. Big fish/small pond until they get to high school. I would say the majority of the players at Chaminade and St. A's play club in addition to town travel/middle school leading up to high school and continue playing club in the summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There's no recruiting in advance of admission at any of the schools. And the dilemma you raise is something all good players face when deciding to go to either St. A's or Chaminade. Big fish/small pond until they get to high school. I would say the majority of the players at Chaminade and St. A's play club in addition to town travel/middle school leading up to high school and continue playing club in the summer.

This is a Kellenberg thread after all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
\
You're totally dillussional if you don't think kids are recruited to play a sport at SA, I personally know several who have been and some had no intention of even going to Catholic HS, but they were still recruited. PS - there's no corruption in our government either!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a fact! You have to play club to keep the stick in your child's hands. The ability level is at the highest level.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to show you that you have no clue what your talking about. This year Kellenberg has 3 kids going division one and last year one kid going to a top 20 program. You should do your homework before you write and look like a fool!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to show you that you have no clue what your talking about. This year Kellenberg has 3 kids going division one and last year one kid going to a top 20 program. You should do your homework before you write and look like a fool!

Oh yea? Where are they going? 3 not impressive!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As for the new coach at Kellenberg he is very good and will make a difference. May take some time but it will happen. Now that he is there the EXPRESS program has all 3 Catholic Schools locked up. As for recruiting we all know who recruits for St A's and promises the world. It is all business to him. Rumor was he was stepping away or asked to step away when it was found that he was also listed as Head Coach of that private school out east.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
.........the EXPRESS program has all 3 Catholic Schools locked up.

Don't forget about St John the Baptist in terms of lacrosse programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is St. John's affiliated with Express didn't think they were affiliated with any program?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually Team 91 ran the St. John's summer team a few years ago. Don't know how that worked, whether it was St.Johns or 91 coaches or both. They had Cougar uniform colors with Team 91 on the uniforms. I think they ran a team for John Glenn H.S. too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is St. John's affiliated with Express didn't think they were affiliated with any program?

Not sure about their Exoress "affiliation", but just noting that there are more than 3 Catholic schools on LI with lacrosse programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But only two are any good!

Not sure about their Exoress "affiliation", but just noting that there are more than 3 Catholic schools on LI with lacrosse programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Corrected it for you.

But only two have been any good![i][/i]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Corrected it for you.

But only two have been any good![i][/i]

Tom Palasak is now a coacb at Mercy Mcgann. Express connection there now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they are

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by LAXMAN

Chanun"checks" now thats funny
funny along with envious

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I can tell, Kellenberg has a decent team - obviously not as good as the 2 big LI Catholic programs but I am looking for some guidance here, how would people rate the boys coming into their program in 9th grade? Would they still be considered A players, B+ players?...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I can tell, Kellenberg has a decent team - obviously not as good as the 2 big LI Catholic programs but I am looking for some guidance here, how would people rate the boys coming into their program in 9th grade? Would they still be considered A players, B+ players?...

They have 5-10 A players. The rest are B or lower. Unlike the Big 2, Kellenberg routinely brings 9th graders directly to the JV team. The Big 2 does it rarely. Kellenberg also has JV "B", not a freshman team, which allows 10th graders to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have 5-10 A players. The rest are B or lower. Unlike the Big 2, Kellenberg routinely brings 9th graders directly to the JV team. The Big 2 does it rarely. Kellenberg also has JV "B", not a freshman team, which allows 10th graders to play.

Close, but not quite.

Kellenberg has a JV-A and a JV-B team. The A team is comprised primarily of sophomores and the B team more of a mix, but primarily freshmen. Not sure how you define routinely, but A level freshmen will get pulled up to JV-A. Last year that amounted to six players. I think it was 2 goalies, 3 mids and 1 attack.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Starting to see a little evening out of talent pools available to the big two and the lesser Catholics. Parents and players alike are getting tired of the politics of playing. So much favoritism is bound to have a backlash eventually. I know several A level travel players who are taking a pass on the big two this coming year due to the horror stories. Should be interesting for the next several years. Guess my kid and I better make our donation to express before attending

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Starting to see a little evening out of talent pools available to the big two and the lesser Catholics. Parents and players alike are getting tired of the politics of playing. So much favoritism is bound to have a backlash eventually. I know several A level travel players who are taking a pass on the big two this coming year due to the horror stories. Should be interesting for the next several years. Guess my kid and I better make our donation to express before attending

What "Horror" stories ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
players who were bigger, stronger, faster and plain old better then other teammates who never got a second of playing time because their father wasn't part of the old boy network or hadn't made a substantial donation to the Torch, or they played for any other club team...not stories, saw that situation play out more than once personally, several Flyers players confirming the situation at graduation parties, when even those who were the favored players can admit the facts because it's all said and done...please, don't tell me you haven't heard these tales of woe... not saying this doesn't happen at every school, just amplified by the shear can't miss talent of the players involved. as one poster mentioned earlier, 100 kids at tryouts, means 70 get turned away. those kids that make it begin the mad scramble for playing time, lots of things factor in that shouldn't...more kids and parents are factoring this in this year then I've heard before, all acceptances are due this week, and it's all I've heard at the LI Sports Hub workouts is that the field is narrowing a bit, my kid next year, but several dad's with kids in this years prospective class were taking Kellenburg because it's on the rise is several sports ( look at basketball rankings this year) and less of the parental influence on playing time compared to the other two...just one man's opinion, I'm sure I'm about to hear others, bring it on...be respectful, this is meant to be an open forum

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is absolute nonsense..no offense intended. Obviously you do not know Jack Moran.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
players who were bigger, stronger, faster and plain old better then other teammates who never got a second of playing time because their father wasn't part of the old boy network or hadn't made a substantial donation to the Torch, or they played for any other club team...not stories, saw that situation play out more than once personally, several Flyers players confirming the situation at graduation parties, when even those who were the favored players can admit the facts because it's all said and done...please, don't tell me you haven't heard these tales of woe... not saying this doesn't happen at every school, just amplified by the shear can't miss talent of the players involved. as one poster mentioned earlier, 100 kids at tryouts, means 70 get turned away. those kids that make it begin the mad scramble for playing time, lots of things factor in that shouldn't...more kids and parents are factoring this in this year then I've heard before, all acceptances are due this week, and it's all I've heard at the LI Sports Hub workouts is that the field is narrowing a bit, my kid next year, but several dad's with kids in this years prospective class were taking Kellenburg because it's on the rise is several sports ( look at basketball rankings this year) and less of the parental influence on playing time compared to the other two...just one man's opinion, I'm sure I'm about to hear others, bring it on...be respectful, this is meant to be an open forum

This is the world we live in now. It's never that "I" wasn't good enough, it was politics. The kids know who is and who isn;t good enough. It's helicopter parents who blame everyone but their own kid for not being good enough.

Sometimes it OK to not be good enough. Maybe it will lead you to finding something else that you are really good at. Unfortunately, this is not good enough for the parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is absolute nonsense..no offense intended. Obviously you do not know Jack Moran.

Great guy. You do know he has a Boss, who also has a Boss, right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everybody has a boss.....what's your point?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes, what your point? maybe your can't miss, was never a can't miss.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So if I understand you correctly, the Athletic Director and ultimately the President of Chaminade is telling JM who gets playing time and who doesn't? Dude...seriously. It would be funny if it were not so absurd.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Idiotic...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Isn't this a Kellenberg thread?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thoughts on kellenberg this yr so far ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Got beat up by SJB Saturday!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When you say boss, are you referring to the big boss as in God?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Total rebuiding year. Not very good. They have a nice upcoming sophmore class for next year that should help. JV team is 8-1. But still not in the same conversation as Friars and Flyers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Total rebuiding year. Not very good. They have a nice upcoming sophmore class for next year that should help. JV team is 8-1. But still not in the same conversation as Friars and Flyers.

Thanks JV Dad!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why aren't any 10th graders up on varsity

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

all the good ones are.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

all the good ones are.....

You're a pot stirring tool. Not true. There's no sophs on varsity. Since you seem to have a different idea, then how many are playing up and what positions?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok.... So the freshman that were moved up last year to JV are still on JV...LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rome wasn't built in a day. In the long run, a third competitive team in the league would only help Chaminade and SA. Team has 6 losses but hard to criticize for losses to Lynbrook, Pequa even Farmingdale.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rome wasn't built in a day. In the long run, a third competitive team in the league would only help Chaminade and SA. Team has 6 losses but hard to criticize for losses to Lynbrook, Pequa even Farmingdale.

IMHO, third best catholic on the island would be Doms or SJB not Kellenberg.

SJB beat you (some would say they were rebuilding as well) & they lost to Doms by 1. Some say Doms has a few youngins that will help that programs future as well.

What I would love to understand is that JV component in relation to how many Sophs/Frosh play for the other teams. I was told SJB and Doms have underclassman at pivotal roles on Varsity, if that is try you cant compare that to a JV squad (Unless STA or Chamy).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok.... So the freshman that were moved up last year to JV are still on JV...LOL

Still on JV, yes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought Kellenberg has JVA & JVB ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SJB is full of juniors. Very few Seniors. They have 4 sophomores on Varsity. 2 attack, 2 defensemen, and a middy. All of them are very good young players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the other schools have moved there sophomores up to Varsity. Going 8-1 means that you most likely have all your sophomores on JV and not on Varsity. Sounds like a program on the decline not rebuilding. Rebuilding programs move there younger kids up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From what I can tell Kellenberg is a long way from challenging the big two if that's their goal. Seems like they are in reverse. How long do you give the coach to make it happen?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SJB is full of juniors. Very few Seniors. They have 4 sophomores on Varsity. 2 attack, 2 defensemen, and a middy. All of them are very good young players.

Very interesting.

FYI-

2 + 2 + 1 = 5

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And the St. John's parent who posted this lacks basic math skills.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Starting Goalie is also a sophomore. If I was you I would be more worried about your lax team, then someone’s simple mistake!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really… What are you 2 yrs. old? Someone makes a mistake and jump on it. There was nothing in this thread that was negative towards Kellenberg? I think you have much more to worry about then correcting someone’s math.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To The arrogant Kellenberg parents who wrote this. You should be worried about winning another lax game this season. Instead of a correcting someone’s simple math mistake.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To The arrogant Kellenberg parents who wrote this. You should be worried about winning another lax game this season. Instead of a correcting someone’s simple math mistake.

I'm going to think math is more important than winning another lacrosse game? That's the problem with some of these schools and parents !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about st doms? How many underclassman on varsity?

I always though 91 would partner with one of them and get their roots into the CHSAA.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about st doms? How many underclassman on varsity?

I always though 91 would partner with one of them and get their roots into the CHSAA.

Does St Doms have a JV team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm going to think math is more important than winning another lacrosse game? That's the problem with some of these schools and parents !

Stupidly is amazing. Do you really think that the poster doesn’t know he made a simple mistake? Why do you have to keep making this negative. This started out as a simple conversation. Until you made it negative. We all know who you are. This is very typical coming from you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stupidly is amazing. Do you really think that the poster doesn’t know he made a simple mistake? Why do you have to keep making this negative. This started out as a simple conversation. Until you made it negative. We all know who you are. This is very typical coming from you.

You started a sentence with an adjective. LOL!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am embarrassed to be a Kellenberg Parent?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, St Doms does have a JV

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SJB beat you (some would say they were rebuilding as well) & they lost to Doms by 1. Some say Doms has a few youngins that will help that programs future as well.

What I would love to understand is that JV component in relation to how many Sophs/Frosh play for the other teams. I was told SJB and Doms have underclassman at pivotal roles on Varsity, if that is try you cant compare that to a JV squad (Unless STA or Chamy).

Unfortunately it becomes a numbers game, or lack of, when it comes to Dom’s and St. Johns. Dom’s has 13 players on their JV team (they almost didn’t form a team). They are shuffling players between both JV and Varsity. Their JV team barely beat Kberg’s JVB team. The same might be said about the numbers on the St. John’s JV team, only 19 kids on that team. Both teams do not have a tremendous amount of kids to choose from. That is why Kellenberg’s JVA and JVB teams is filled with Freshman and Sophomores and Their Varsity has Juniors and Seniors. They just have more kids to choose from. Not taking anything away from the talent on Dom’s, St. Johns or Kellenberg, all three schools have some good players. None of they have the depth of a Chaminade or St. Anthonys.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately it becomes a numbers game, or lack of, when it comes to Dom’s and St. Johns. Dom’s has 13 players on their JV team (they almost didn’t form a team). They are shuffling players between both JV and Varsity. Their JV team barely beat Kberg’s JVB team. The same might be said about the numbers on the St. John’s JV team, only 19 kids on that team. Both teams do not have a tremendous amount of kids to choose from. That is why Kellenberg’s JVA and JVB teams is filled with Freshman and Sophomores and Their Varsity has Juniors and Seniors. They just have more kids to choose from. Not taking anything away from the talent on Dom’s, St. Johns or Kellenberg, all three schools have some good players. None of they have the depth of a Chaminade or St. Anthonys.

I don't think you can compare the JV A or B experience of Kelly's to those Sophs and Frosh getting varsity for Doms or SJB.

Cant compare

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
May well be the case that they are not #3 but my understanding is that Kellenberg doesn't typically bring up sophs to varsity but rather keeps them with their year (like SA and I think Chaminade) I also noted that they are doing the things you will want to when you are trying to build a program and step up in class by playing tougher competition in non league games to build a tougher mentality. This way, the "Big Two" games aren't as big a deal to the boys when they play them.

I do notice that all of their losses were to teams with winning records so no "bad" losses per se. I don't know if I buy into the Associative Principle of comparative strength (if I am using the right one - been out of school decades). I think they are still kids and are entitled to a bad game occasionally. I think as the league schedule plays out, we will have a better read on how good or bad this team is.

I don't have a dog in the fight or kid at Kellenberg. I was just noting that it appears that they are doing the things one would do if you are trying to build a good, solid program.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
May well be the case that they are not #3 but my understanding is that Kellenberg doesn't typically bring up sophs to varsity but rather keeps them with their year (like SA and I think Chaminade) I also noted that they are doing the things you will want to when you are trying to build a program and step up in class by playing tougher competition in non league games to build a tougher mentality. This way, the "Big Two" games aren't as big a deal to the boys when they play them.

I do notice that all of their losses were to teams with winning records so no "bad" losses per se. I don't know if I buy into the Associative Principle of comparative strength (if I am using the right one - been out of school decades). I think they are still kids and are entitled to a bad game occasionally. I think as the league schedule plays out, we will have a better read on how good or bad this team is.

I don't have a dog in the fight or kid at Kellenberg. I was just noting that it appears that they are doing the things one would do if you are trying to build a good, solid program.

I always love the "no dog in the fight"!

Losing to Hewlett by 3 and SJB by 6 are not great loses. Think St Dom's will be giving the
AA teams trouble for a few years!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]May well be the case that they are not #3 but my understanding is that Kellenberg doesn't typically bring up sophs to varsity but rather keeps them with their year (like SA and I think Chaminade) I also noted that they are doing the things you will want to when you are trying to build a program and step up in class by playing tougher competition in non league games to build a tougher mentality. This way, the "Big Two" games aren't as big a deal to the boys when they play them.

[quote=Anonymous]Rome wasn't built in a day. In the long run, a third competitive team in the league would only help Chaminade and SA. Team has 6 losses but hard to criticize for losses to Lynbrook, Pequa even Farmingdale.[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]thoughts on kellenberg this yr so far ?

If Kellenberg had a sophomore that could help them win they would certainly bring him up. Just as St Anthony’s has and would. Chammy would not. But let’s get one thing out of the way Kellenberg is no St A or Chammy. That is clear! Playing good competition is only helpful if you can complete with the good competition. Clearly by the scores below that is not the case. The only games Kellenberg competed in were Aspen, St Doms and Hewlet. The rest of the games were not close. By playing teams out of your class you could have the reverse effect and hurt the confidence of your team. Time will tell as the season plays on. But if Kellenberg does not perform better the second half of the season, if should think twice about play this type of schedule in the future.
Farmingdale 11-4 L
Aspen 12-8 L
St Dom 10-8 W
Stepnic 8-6 W
Lynbrook 11-6 L
Hewlet 6-3L
Massapequa 18-8 L
Holy Trinity 10-2 W

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What I would love to understand is that JV component in relation to how many Sophs/Frosh play for the other teams. I was told SJB and Doms have underclassman at pivotal roles on Varsity, if that is try you cant compare that to a JV squad (Unless STA or Chamy). [/quote]

Unfortunately it becomes a numbers game, or lack of, when it comes to Dom’s and St. Johns. Dom’s has 13 players on their JV team (they almost didn’t form a team). They are shuffling players between both JV and Varsity. Their JV team barely beat Kberg’s JVB team. The same might be said about the numbers on the St. John’s JV team, only 19 kids on that team. Both teams do not have a tremendous amount of kids to choose from. That is why Kellenberg’s JVA and JVB teams is filled with Freshman and Sophomores and Their Varsity has Juniors and Seniors. They just have more kids to choose from. Not taking anything away from the talent on Dom’s, St. Johns or Kellenberg, all three schools have some good players. None of they have the depth of a Chaminade or St. Anthonys. [/quote]

I don't think you can compare the JV A or B experience of Kelly's to those Sophs and Frosh getting varsity for Doms or SJB.

Cant compare [/quote]

Not comparing...Of course you get better experience playing up. I am just saying that Dom's and St Johns HAVE to bring Freshman and Soph's to Varsity because they do not have enough players to form their teams. Kellenberg does not.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]May well be the case that they are not #3 but my understanding is that Kellenberg doesn't typically bring up sophs to varsity but rather keeps them with their year (like SA and I think Chaminade) I also noted that they are doing the things you will want to when you are trying to build a program and step up in class by playing tougher competition in non league games to build a tougher mentality. This way, the "Big Two" games aren't as big a deal to the boys when they play them.

[quote=Anonymous]Rome wasn't built in a day. In the long run, a third competitive team in the league would only help Chaminade and SA. Team has 6 losses but hard to criticize for losses to Lynbrook, Pequa even Farmingdale.[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]thoughts on kellenberg this yr so far ?

If Kellenberg had a sophomore that could help them win they would certainly bring him up. Just as St Anthony’s has and would. Chammy would not. But let’s get one thing out of the way Kellenberg is no St A or Chammy. That is clear! Playing good competition is only helpful if you can complete with the good competition. Clearly by the scores below that is not the case. The only games Kellenberg competed in were Aspen, St Doms and Hewlet. The rest of the games were not close. By playing teams out of your class you could have the reverse effect and hurt the confidence of your team. Time will tell as the season plays on. But if Kellenberg does not perform better the second half of the season, if should think twice about play this type of schedule in the future.
Farmingdale 11-4 L
Aspen 12-8 L
St Dom 10-8 W
Stepnic 8-6 W
Lynbrook 11-6 L
Hewlet 6-3L
Massapequa 18-8 L
Holy Trinity 10-2 W

You forgot:

SJB 12-6 L
Chammy 15-2 L

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Unfortunately it becomes a numbers game, or lack of, when it comes to Dom’s and St. Johns. Dom’s has 13 players on their JV team (they almost didn’t form a team). They are shuffling players between both JV and Varsity. Their JV team barely beat Kberg’s JVB team. The same might be said about the numbers on the St. John’s JV team, only 19 kids on that team. Both teams do not have a tremendous amount of kids to choose from. That is why Kellenberg’s JVA and JVB teams is filled with Freshman and Sophomores and Their Varsity has Juniors and Seniors. They just have more kids to choose from. Not taking anything away from the talent on Dom’s, St. Johns or Kellenberg, all three schools have some good players. None of they have the depth of a Chaminade or St. Anthonys. [/quote]

Cant compare [/quote]

Not comparing...Of course you get better experience playing up. I am just saying that Dom's and St Johns HAVE to bring Freshman and Soph's to Varsity because they do not have enough players to form their teams. Kellenberg does not. [/quote]

Stepinac is not a good win they are not a good team. Do you play St Mary's or that new program Kennedy in Westchester. Sorry, for the island not a 3rd best. Nor do I see it in the future. It is about varsity and if SJB and Doms can get the numbers and play Frsh or Sphs they will continually be better.

Whats up with BC and DB out of NJ. are these rebuild years?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"Stupidly" is an ADVERB you dope! Next time you try to make fun of someone, look in the mirror. Seems you have an easy target.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cant compare [/quote]

Not comparing...Of course you get better experience playing up. I am just saying that Dom's and St Johns HAVE to bring Freshman and Soph's to Varsity because they do not have enough players to form their teams. Kellenberg does not. [/quote]

Stepinac is not a good win they are not a good team. Do you play St Mary's or that new program Kennedy in Westchester. Sorry, for the island not a 3rd best. Nor do I see it in the future. It is about varsity and if SJB and Doms can get the numbers and play Frsh or Sphs they will continually be better.

Whats up with BC and DB out of NJ. are these rebuild years?

I agree that St Dom's & SJB have smaller numbers then Kellenberg but they are winning with the younger kids playing up. This will only lead to stronger programs in the future.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the coaching at Kellenberg this season? I know the season is not going well but sometimes you don’t have the horses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is the coaching at Kellenberg this season? I know the season is not going well but sometimes you don’t have the horses.

Has 5 times the amount of kids at St Doms and close to double SjB and Holy Trinity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not trying to be provocative but have to ask, wouldn't having a bigger player pool to draw from and two full JV teams to develop players on over four years be considered the building blocks of a solid program?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not trying to be provocative but have to ask, wouldn't having a bigger player pool to draw from and two full JV teams to develop players on over four years be considered the building blocks of a solid program?

No.

Would you rather swim in a dirty Olympic pool or a clean backyard pool. Some times the size of the pool means nothing. Its the quality of the water.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No.

Would you rather swim in a dirty Olympic pool or a clean backyard pool. Some times the size of the pool means nothing. Its the quality of the water.

Isn’t the coach part of Express? Doesn’t Kellenberg have a farm team like St A & Charm? How can they be performing so poorly?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No.

Isn’t the coach part of Express? Doesn’t Kellenberg have a farm team like St A & Charm? How can they be performing so poorly?

Because most of the players don't enjoy playing for this coach. If your not having fun you are not going to play well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No.

You just called kellenberg a dirty Olympic pool???

Classy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No.

You just called kellenberg a dirty Olympic pool???

Classy!

again, No, you did.

A metaphor doesn't compare exactly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No.

Because most of the players don't enjoy playing for this coach. If your not having fun you are not going to play well.

who's the coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Not trying to be provocative but have to ask, wouldn't having a bigger player pool to draw from and two full JV teams to develop players on over four years be considered the building blocks of a solid program?

No.

So as a Kellenberg parent, your thoughts are that you have a talented team player wise. But because the players don’t like playing for the coach they are not playing up to their potential?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Not trying to be provocative but have to ask, wouldn't having a bigger player pool to draw from and two full JV teams to develop players on over four years be considered the building blocks of a solid program?

No.

So as a Kellenberg parent, your thoughts are that you have a talented team player wise. But because the players don’t like playing for the coach they are not playing up to their potential?

I am thinking they meant; although he is a director of Express, he may not be able to get the quality players from his team going to Kellenberg because many do not like him.?

I am not sure they are saying the Kellenberg players don't like him.?

can someone please clarify understanding there may be some noise in the responses.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No.

I am thinking they meant; although he is a director of Express, he may not be able to get the quality players from his team going to Kellenberg because many do not like him.?

can someone please clarify understanding there may be some noise in the responses.

Name?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prepare for a visit to the St. Anthony woodshed today.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No.

Seems pretty clear that the comment relates to his current varsity players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

isn’t the coach part of Express? Doesn’t Kellenberg have a farm team like St A & Charm? How can they be performing so poorly?

[/quote]
Because most of the players don't enjoy playing for this coach. If your not having fun you are not going to play well.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Seems pretty clear that the comment relates to his current varsity players.[/quote]

Come on. This team is not even competitive. They are 3-9. They have lost big to all the quality teams. You can’t put this all on the coach. I will give you, that St A took it easy on Kellenberg becuase of his relationship with there Coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Old school - yelling and fear. A younger coach that can relate better to these kids would be a breath of fresh air. Kids are afraid to make mistakes without getting ripped and are walking on egg shells. When it's not fun anymore, its hard to get the best out of these kids. The results tell all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Old school - yelling and fear. A younger coach that can relate better to these kids would be a breath of fresh air. Kids are afraid to make mistakes without getting ripped and are walking on egg shells. When it's not fun anymore, its hard to get the best out of these kids. The results tell all.

This program is having some issue for sure. But it has to be more then the coach here?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This program is having some issue for sure. But it has to be more then the coach here?

It's called they don't have the horses this year...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop it already...the Coach yells and all of the kids on the team don't play well...please stop looking for excuses. Next year when they win more games what will the reason be?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop it already...the Coach yells and all of the kids on the team don't play well...please stop looking for excuses. Next year when they win more games what will the reason be?

Not sure next years team will be any better? If under classmen are not playing this year. Then next year team will be more of the same?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's funny this thread is named "NEW Kellenberg Head Coach" . It seems they will be looking for a NEW Kellenberg Head Coach if they don't start performing better!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's funny this thread is named "NEW Kellenberg Head Coach" . It seems they will be looking for a NEW Kellenberg Head Coach if they don't start performing better!

Most well developed lax programs have a good youth program and good under classmen teams (freshmen and JV). Typically each year a few talented underclassmen are brought up either to play or practice and develop on the Varsity team. The game is much faster than JV. If you don’t have a youth program? And you don’t have any talented underclassmen then the program is not going to perform well? The next few years don’t look good for Kellenberg?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most well developed lax programs have a good youth program and good under classmen teams (freshmen and JV). Typically each year a few talented underclassmen are brought up either to play or practice and develop on the Varsity team. The game is much faster than JV. If you don’t have a youth program? And you don’t have any talented underclassmen then the program is not going to perform well? The next few years don’t look good for Kellenberg?

I agree this program looks like it is on the decline. Is the Varsity starters made up of mostly seniors or juniors?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good youth program? What catholic school has a youth program? They actually have a very good middle school team and JV team is having great season. What are you basing your next few year prediction on?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are trying to be an "express" school like Chammy and St Ants but they have all their B and C players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are trying to be an "express" school like Chammy and St Ants ......

How so?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How so?

They hired an Express director as varsity coach thinking they would draw A kids.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By not moving up some very good 2017 players that could have an impact on varsity. Latin School is not in step with KMHS either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How so?

They hired an Express director as varsity coach thinking they would draw A kids.

But not necessarily because he is a good coach. I think it's time for some fresh thinking there. It's been long enough and the program is no more competitive than before this coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How so?

You seem pretty confident in the "reason" for hiring an Express director. Is that an opinion or fact?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
By not moving up some very good 2017 players that could have an impact on varsity. Latin School is not in step with KMHS either.

The Latin School goes to 8th grade. KMHS is 9-12. What are you referring to?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I realize that. What I am saying is that there is no continuity between the middle school and high school. Offense and defenses are not communicated from high school to middle school . Coaching more disorganized at the middle school level.

High school should also move up underclassmen and deepen their pool of talent. Clear now?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good youth program? What catholic school has a youth program? They actually have a very good middle school team and JV team is having great season. What are you basing your next few year prediction on?

I feel bad for you if you are a Kellenberg parent and are so miss informed. Here is how I came to my short term prediction of Kellenberg. The long Island Express is there youth program. This coach was hired to take Kellenberg to the next level. He is a director for Express. The talent on the varsity team is clear. Your record speaks for itself. This can’t be blamed just on the coach. As for the JV team goes, the jury is still out. No one can predict what next year will bring for any team. That said look at the other strong teams (minus St A & Chammy) in the catholic schools. There rosters have underclassmen on them and they are contributing to their teams success. Kellenberg’s JV may be having some success but the best JV players for the other schools are playing on Varsity. You can see how miss leading this is for Kellenberg’s JV team’s success? Playing/practicing on the varsity as an underclassman clearly makes you a better player. If Kellenberg doesn’t have underclassman good enough to play/practice on a poor performing Varsity Team, really doesn’t look good for Kellenbergs short term future.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How so?

Why else would you hire him?

You seem pretty confident in the "reason" for hiring an Express director. Is that an opinion or fact?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you really think the coach is not moving up JV kids that belong? Do you think he wants to have a season like this? He is a director of the LI Express. Evaluating lax talent is what he does. If there were JV kids that were good enough to play on Varsity they would be moved up! As a parent you need to take a good hard look. PAL is over. The next year or so will determine whether kids are good or not. Stop making excuse. Let’s face it some kids are not going to play lax in college. No matter how much they play or how long they be playing. There are kids who can walk onto a field for the 1st time and out play someone who has played all their lives. That is a cold hard fact!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you really think the coach is not moving up JV kids that belong? Do you think he wants to have a season like this? He is a director of the LI Express. Evaluating lax talent is what he does. If there were JV kids that were good enough to play on Varsity they would be moved up! As a parent you need to take a good hard look. PAL is over. The next year or so will determine whether kids are good or not. Stop making excuse. Let’s face it some kids are not going to play lax in college. No matter how much they play or how long they be playing. There are kids who can walk onto a field for the 1st time and out play someone who has played all their lives. That is a cold hard fact!!

Yes. They have rules about moving people up. It is not always about ability, it is about oppertunity. Winning isnt their only goal!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How so?

So, it's an opinion. I see.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I realize that. What I am saying is that there is no continuity between the middle school and high school. Offense and defenses are not communicated from high school to middle school . Coaching more disorganized at the middle school level.

High school should also move up underclassmen and deepen their pool of talent. Clear now?

No, it's really not clear. Middle school athletics is a different animal from high school on many levels. You're either misinformed or simply don't understand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't think big programs say "Hey Middle School this is our ride, this is our man up, this is our offense, this is our defense. Now practice"
You are the miss informed one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another opinion.

I could not agree more.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. They have rules about moving people up. It is not always about ability, it is about oppertunity. Winning isnt their only goal!!

Kellenberg has moved up JV players in the past and will continue to do so if it helps the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, it's really not clear. Middle school athletics is a different animal from high school on many levels. You're either misinformed or simply don't understand.

If you look at all strong sports programs the youth program, Middle school and HS programs are in lock step.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I feel bad for you if you are a Kellenberg parent and are so miss informed. Here is how I came to my short term prediction of Kellenberg. The long Island Express is there youth program. This coach was hired to take Kellenberg to the next level. He is a director for Express. The talent on the varsity team is clear. Your record speaks for itself. This can’t be blamed just on the coach. As for the JV team goes, the jury is still out. No one can predict what next year will bring for any team. That said look at the other strong teams (minus St A & Chammy) in the catholic schools. There rosters have underclassmen on them and they are contributing to their teams success. Kellenberg’s JV may be having some success but the best JV players for the other schools are playing on Varsity. You can see how miss leading this is for Kellenberg’s JV team’s success? Playing/practicing on the varsity as an underclassman clearly makes you a better player. If Kellenberg doesn’t have underclassman good enough to play/practice on a poor performing Varsity Team, really doesn’t look good for Kellenbergs short term future.

You are clueless as the day is long...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very well said. Totally agree

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How so?

So, it's an opinion. I see.

Every other coach in the school is a teacher. Many of them qualified to be a varsity coach. Let's hear your opinion?

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard