BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
Re: Boys 2019 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outside observer, I doubt it was from the same posters. You guys are a good team don't worry about the white noise!!!

Originally Posted by Anonymous
so let me see if I got this right. First you bash the 2019 Taylor team because we win with our full team. Then you bash the 2019 Taylor again because they only win with two kids from 91 playing on the team. Then we win without our whole team and now we are talented and you move on to the entire program. Wow wish I was in your family I can only imagine what your wife and kids go through day in and day out with you. Enjoy your team and your choice, one day it will be over and you can be miserable alone.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 crush will remain 91 crush fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big deal 91 has another 50 teams to worry about...Remember the grass is aways greener on the other side of the fence.....I've been on the other side it it aint to green...you'll see :-(

anothe
You want word on the street I give you one, word on the street is 91 crush separating themselves from 91 organization and going off on their own!!!!And believe me it's just not a word, it's a fact!!!!! could their be trouble in paradise !!! Lets wait and see what happens????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Then why is the coach of 91 crush asking DIFFRENT people to partner up with him!????FACT!!!! Your move.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have something that no one else has and that is excellent coaches who know how to adjust in game situations. We also have a family bond that is untouchable.. so we might not have had a full team but we know how to win with or without them. the kids have heart and respect for their coaches and have learned a lot abut how the game is played. So don't make assumptions or excuses. Worry about yourself and your team don't be hater because your jealous and missed out on your opportunity

"No one else has"'.....please. Yes, you have a talented TEAM. Outside of that, Dune Dawgs is a weak program.

The Havoc Dune Dawgs program is being BUILT. let's remember they merged prior to LAST SEASON and suffered the loss of one of the founding partners at the end of last season. When you say the "program is weak" what exactly are you referring to? Their quality coaching by college level coaches? Their drive and determination to build the skills of their players?
It sounds like you have a personal ax to grind. maybe it's time to grow up. if you are happy where you are good for you, let others be happy where they are.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares? You people are nuts arguing over which set of 12 year olds is better than the other. News Flash... this is Long Island, there are great lacrosse teams and players everywhere you look and not just on select teams. Who cares if Crush leaves or DD win with or without certain boys or how many goals a team lost or won by? Dont you realize that in a few years time half of these kids wont even be playing anymore? Just wait until they have a girlfriend who doesnt want them to go to practice, or god forbid fall in with the wrong crowd, or finally stand up and say they havent wanted to play since the 3rd grade. And when are we going to stop referring to these two boys on the Crush and DD like they are professionals that we have a right to critique because they are paid athletes? Leave them alone already, they are just kids who happen to be terrific lacrosse players but why cant we just leave it that. Dont confuse you kid's happiness with your own desire for minor, fleeting glory becuase he came from your loins. Yikes, some of you people better hope that there is no such thing as karma because your own kids will be paid back in spades for all of your hate if there is!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That post is the complete truth. Whoever you are , you told it like it is. Well said. Hopefully others will understand.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares? You people are nuts arguing over which set of 12 year olds is better than the other. News Flash... this is Long Island, there are great lacrosse teams and players everywhere you look and not just on select teams. Who cares if Crush leaves or DD win with or without certain boys or how many goals a team lost or won by? Dont you realize that in a few years time half of these kids wont even be playing anymore? Just wait until they have a girlfriend who doesnt want them to go to practice, or god forbid fall in with the wrong crowd, or finally stand up and say they havent wanted to play since the 3rd grade. And when are we going to stop referring to these two boys on the Crush and DD like they are professionals that we have a right to critique because they are paid athletes? Leave them alone already, they are just kids who happen to be terrific lacrosse players but why cant we just leave it that. Dont confuse you kid's happiness with your own desire for minor, fleeting glory becuase he came from your loins. Yikes, some of you people better hope that there is no such thing as karma because your own kids will be paid back in spades for all of your hate if there is!

Thank You.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NJ Shootout was a lot of fun this weekend. Very competitive. Great way for True Blue to finish up the season. Went 3-1 including making a big comeback in winning a hard fought game against the Long Island All Grays. Both the Grays and True Blue wound up beating the tough NJ Patriots who had won one or two tournaments on LI including fl$ earlier in the summer. Way to go Long Island!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You didn't win the tournament though. Supposed to be a so called top A team and u guys have not won a tournament in a couple of years. Who won the tournament?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I loved the fact the tournament was set up to show DOB and a roster of players on its website(to confirm age); but I didn't see many teams have that form filled out. That would be a great option to each tournament. May put to bed a bunch of issues.

NJ Shootout was a lot of fun this weekend. Very competitive. Great way for True Blue to finish up the season. Went 3-1 including making a big comeback in winning a hard fought game against the Long Island All Grays. Both the Grays and True Blue wound up beating the tough NJ Patriots who had won one or two tournaments on LI including fl$ earlier in the summer. Way to go Long Island!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah watch patriot. One day they are a good team. Then the next they have ringers all of a sudden who run the show. Very shady team the 2019.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 Team Rankings

Now that the season is over what are the rankings for the 2019 teams ?

Please no negative comments.

1- 91 orange
2- Dune Dogs
3- L.I. Express
4- True Blue
5- N.Y. All Grays
6- fl$
7- Outlaws
8- 91 white
9- Riptide
10 ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I disagree. Who did this ranking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who care's!!! They're 11 and 12 years old. Means nothing.. Looks like pot stirring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 White should be #3

2019 Team Rankings

Now that the season is over what are the rankings for the 2019 teams ?

Please no negative comments.

1- 91 orange
2- Dune Dogs
3- L.I. Express
4- True Blue
5- N.Y. All Grays
6- fl$
7- Outlaws
8- 91 white
9- Riptide
10 ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 orange
Dune dawgs
Li express wolves
Ny all greys
91 white
True blue
Team smithtown
fl$
Outlaws
Garden city
Riptide
Jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously Some one associated with 91!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]91 White should be #3

Maybe in Fantasyland.....not here on Long Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe fl$ has beaten Smithtown I would put them ahead of Smithtown. I'm not sure the All Greys should be up that high on the list and I'm not sure the Jesters should even be on the list.

91 orange
Dune dawgs
Li express wolves
Ny all greys
91 white
True blue
Team smithtown
fl$
Outlaws
Garden city
Riptide
Jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't go that far with fantasyland statement. They are areal good team. They beat fl$ and smith town during the year. I agree not 3rd though. Wish would have played true blue and express wolves in tob league but was never on schedule. And it was requested.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Would love to see this as a tournament for the group, with each column as a Division (Nassau, Suffolk & Brookhaven).

Nassau Suffolk Brookhaven
91 '19 Orange DD LIE

Garden City Smithtown Outlaws Black

fl$ Riptide 91 '20 Crush

NY Greys 91 white TB

91 orange
Dune dawgs
Li express wolves
Ny all greys
91 white
True blue
Team smithtown
fl$
Outlaws
Garden city
Riptide
Jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you say 91 white is # 3 ? Who have you beat. I know you are a white parent and your proud of the boys but please be realistic. It takes more than a few real good players to beat a legit A team. Have you even played your orange team during the year. Next your gonna say no cause they were afraid they could lose to their B team. Enough with the promoting . You've been trying all season and it's obvious who u are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have beaten patriot from jersey also. Beat team Long Island and riptide also. And I was not the parent who said we were 3. So relax big guy! What team does your son play for? And no we would not beat orange. They are by far the best team in our age group all around! So I 'am realistic. I think we would give true blue and express wolves a very good game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about this for stirring the pot, if the boys went back to their own town and played against each other which towns are looking good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 orange is not by ar the best team in that age bracket!!! DD BEAT THEM TWICE IN ONE DAY AT SHAMROCK SHOOTOUT last year! And 91 orange has never beaten the DD! SO HOW DO YOU FIGURE? Please explain because where I come from, until you beat that team,you are not better than them!! DD 2-0 vs 2019 orange!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have beaten patriot from jersey also. Beat team Long Island and riptide also. And I was not the parent who said we were 3. So relax big guy! What team does your son play for? And no we would not beat orange. They are by far the best team in our age group all around! So I 'am realistic. I think we would give true blue and express wolves a very good game.

Beating Riptide is not really that big of a deal...they're very good, but I watched them lose to HDD's 2019 B team at Forsberg this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Waaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! Green Turtles are the best in the nation because they beat DD last year, No West Coast All-Stars are! No Mad lax is! No Patriots are! Who cares. They are 11 and 12 year old kids. Just enjoy the kids and the teams they are on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 white will not beat TB. Not all greys either. Not saying they're not good but whoever says 3 is no way. To be fair I would put DD express and 91 together at a close group in which anyone can win on any given day. Then there's the rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can't put the N.Y. All Grays ahead of T.B. T.B. beat them the last 2 times they played.

91 orange
Dune dawgs
Li express wolves
Ny all greys
91 white
True blue
Team smithtown
fl$
Outlaws
Garden city
Riptide
Jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree-- I would love to see 91 and dd play again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
only y green turtles won last year is b/c they cheated with older players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok u have a point there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue won the last game, but the you are not really counting a scrimmage as a win? Seriously? its when coaches experiment. The two teams played in two tournaments and split.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 2019 Orange has 5 new players this year and they in my opinion are the best 6th grade team I've seen. We go to Baltimore and play in the three day 3DLacrosse tournamnet. Some of the best players around will be there. Yes DD won last year fair and square but team is solid from top to bottom this season. I would like to play they again even if it were a scrimmage..

91 orange is not by ar the best team in that age bracket!!! DD BEAT THEM TWICE IN ONE DAY AT SHAMROCK SHOOTOUT last year! And 91 orange has never beaten the DD! SO HOW DO YOU FIGURE? Please explain because where I come from, until you beat that team,you are not better than them!! DD 2-0 vs 2019 orange!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DD have also added 2 new players to their team, both very skilled offensive players making that team much deeper than it was last year! Very tough team to stop on offense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was thinking of signing my son up for the Duke Lacrosse Evening Clinics next week. Has anyone done this in past years and have any feedback? Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was thinking of signing my son up for the Duke Lacrosse Evening Clinics next week. Has anyone done this in past years and have any feedback? Thanks.
Terrible event - too much standing around waiting for some instruction based on what I saw last year - save your money for other camps.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
This is a quality post. No thumping chest, just stating the opinion. I like that. Now, I feel that it would be a great game between 91 and the DD's..... The DD's have put it out there several times. Lacrosse and Pizza after for the boys. What say ou 91??????

Team 91 2019 Orange has 5 new players this year and they in my opinion are the best 6th grade team I've seen. We go to Baltimore and play in the three day 3DLacrosse tournamnet. Som5e of the best players around will be there. Yes DD won last year fair and square but team is solid from top to bottom this season. I would like to play they again even if it were a scrimmage..

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard