BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,781
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 44 of 66 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's parents and nachos - cheesy and greasy.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any changes coming for the 2023 team? Rumors running wild about a bunch of shakeups? Any truth to those rumors?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what are the rumors that you are hearing?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Any changes coming for the 2023 team? Rumors running wild about a bunch of shakeups? Any truth to those rumors?

2023 had over 80 kids tryout, so I'm sure there will be many shakeups.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Had the same number last year. They improved from winless in HoCo to 2-4.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys Lacrosse.....Where hundreds of mediocre rec lacrosse players go to give club lacrosse a shot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys Lacrosse.....Where hundreds of mediocre rec lacrosse players go to give club lacrosse a shot

same as FCA, 9.1Md, and all the others.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See you are still pis*ed about your kid again not making any Looney's team. You are a real POS calling kids mediocre on a public forum. You must be a real pleasure to be around. At this point in your life it is time to grow up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hillarious.... what state of mind do you have to be in to write this stuff.. How can an adult write this stuff? Wow.. Pure craziness

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought this club folded ...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

no, on the contrary its growing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have one team. The rest are B teams that might get folded like they've done before.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have one team. The rest are B teams that might get folded like they've done before.

So your kid got cut from a B team, I'm sorry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When FCA lacrosse in Maryland started 4 or 5 years ago, it had a severely detrimental impact on both Looney's and Green Turtle Lacrosse. The was particularly true for those club's 2017 and 2018 teams. Some of the Looney's parents have never gotten over it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's greasy moms.............................Yum. Can I have a side of Ketchup with that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's greasy moms.............................Yum. Can I have a side of Ketchup with that?

what is your club?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It always takes a lowlife like you to attack a kids mother. How low of an individual are you. To me you seem like a scumbag POS. Why not come to a Looney's game and say this to a parent and see what in the [lacrosse] happens to you. I know you would not like the results.
But since you can hide behind your computer, you are a real big man but in reality you are a total POS. Your family should be so proud of you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need some new material. Looney's dad have the biggest Internet muscles anywhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need some new material. Looney's dad have the biggest Internet muscles anywhere.

what club are you associated with again?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know it's a Looney'a when you see a mom with a face that's been hit by a pan, wearing a tube top covering her saggy boobs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know it's a Looney'a when you see a mom with a face that's been hit by a pan, wearing a tube top covering her saggy boobs.

Well assho*e you must feel really big making such disgraceful comments about a young kids mother (although none look like that) on a open forum. Give us your name or just your address, someone may want to pay you a visit. I think what you described was your [lacrosse] wife, who does favors to the work crews when you are at work at the Royal Farm. Ever wonder what has been in her mouth during the day when you kiss her at night. You are a POS individual and I never usually talk like this but your post deserves you being called out in the most vulgar way. Too bad for your son having you for a father.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well assho*e you must feel really big making such disgraceful comments about a young kids mother (although none look like that) on a open forum. Give us your name or just your address, someone may want to pay you a visit. I think what you described was your [lacrosse] wife, who does favors to the work crews when you are at work at the Royal Farm. Ever wonder what has been in her mouth during the day when you kiss her at night. You are a POS individual and I never usually talk like this but your post deserves you being called out in the most vulgar way. Too bad for your son having you for a father.

That's the kind of response we have come to know and love from Looneys parents. Perfect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys records from Hoco - Played at highest level except 2022:
2021 - 0-6
2022 - AA Level (Elite is highest)
2023 - 2-4
2024 - 2-4
2025 - 2-4
2026 - 4-2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You know it's a Looney'a when you see a mom with a face that's been hit by a pan, wearing a tube top covering her saggy boobs.

Well assho*e you must feel really big making such disgraceful comments about a young kids mother (although none look like that) on a open forum. Give us your name or just your address, someone may want to pay you a visit. I think what you described was your [lacrosse] wife, who does favors to the work crews when you are at work at the Royal Farm. Ever wonder what has been in her mouth during the day when you kiss her at night. You are a POS individual and I never usually talk like this but your post deserves you being called out in the most vulgar way. Too bad for your son having you for a father.[/

You got trolled. Your reaction is exactly what that douchenozzle was looking for.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]You know it's a Looney'a when you see a mom with a face that's been hit by a pan, wearing a tube top covering her saggy boobs.

Well assho*e you must feel really big making such disgraceful comments about a young kids mother (although none look like that) on a open forum. Give us your name or just your address, someone may want to pay you a visit. I think what you described was your [lacrosse] wife, who does favors to the work crews when you are at work at the Royal Farm. Ever wonder what has been in her mouth during the day when you kiss her at night. You are a POS individual and I never usually talk like this but your post deserves you being called out in the most vulgar way. Too bad for your son having you for a father.[/

You got trolled. Your reaction is exactly what that douchenozzle was looking for.

Yes, trolled, and most likely by a 16yr old boy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When FCA lacrosse in Maryland started 4 or 5 years ago, it had a severely detrimental impact on both Looney's and Green Turtle Lacrosse. The was particularly true for those club's 2017 and 2018 teams. Some of the Looney's parents have never gotten over it.

Agree. FCA and Crabs seems to be the club for Balt area MIAA school boys now. Is there another Club that gets any amount of MIAA boys these two seem to get ? If not both of these two teams will be the stronger teams of Balt region, as MIAA is loaded with prefirsts. Which translates into older players at a younger age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's the kind of response we have come to know and love from Looneys parents. Perfect.

I wrote the above post and I am not associated with Looney's, just follow the program because of their strong 2020 team. I find the vulgar post some people put on a public forum trashing kids mothers repulsive and way out of line. Your response is almost as trashy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree. FCA and Crabs seems to be the club for Balt area MIAA school boys now. Is there another Club that gets any amount of MIAA boys these two seem to get ? If not both of these two teams will be the stronger teams of Balt region, as MIAA is loaded with prefirsts. Which translates into older players at a younger age.

Both Rock and Greene Turtle hurt themselves a lot a few years ago when they aborted their plans to merge or fold. A lot of people saw the instability and left. Rock was part of Madlax unltil the ungrateful quitter letter came out in the middle of the merger and Greene Turtle was folding because Hilgy's kid was going to Crabs and Loyola guys didn't bail him out until very late in the tryout process.

91MD is looking solid but did damage to Breakers to do so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys records from Hoco - Played at highest level except 2022:
2021 - 0-6
2022 - AA Level (Elite is highest)
2023 - 2-4
2024 - 2-4
2025 - 2-4
2026 - 4-2

Looks to me that Looney's attracts and develops enough quality players to compete in the most competitive spring league around. And they play their top teams up rather than down. My son played for one of those 2-4 teams and had a great time & learned on ton. Interestingly the whole team was back at tryouts along with several from a certain 6-0 team. All kids, parents and coaches want to win. But it's not the most important thing in youth sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's funny is with all the holdback talk, the 2022 Looneys team probably has more holdback kids than any other 2022 team. And they can't even win the B division.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love the Trolls. Very entertaining. The response "I will kick your A$$" is just as good. Thank you both. Al Gore would be proud of his invention.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now I understand people make fun of Looney and why nobody wants to play for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now I understand people make fun of Looney and why nobody wants to play for them.

how many teams do they have compared to other clubs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's funny is with all the holdback talk, the 2022 Looneys team probably has more holdback kids than any other 2022 team. And they can't even win the B division.

Their defense was huge and very good, but offense could not get it done. I heard the defense is moving to Crabs and 91MD.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their defense was huge and very good, but offense could not get it done. I heard the defense is moving to Crabs and 91MD.

As usual, you heard wrong. Neither of those are true. No Looneys kids at Crabs or 91 tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think you misspelled as*hole

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As usual, you heard wrong. Neither of those are true. No Looneys kids at Crabs or 91 tryouts.

actually, 91MD has at least two Looney's tryout. neither went to 91 though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sure it wasn't a Bitmore helmet? Those orange helmets all look the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Might be one of the Looney's moms tried to clean the helmet with some grease? Just a thought.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]When FCA lacrosse in Maryland started 4 or 5 years ago, it had a severely detrimental impact on both Looney's and Green Turtle Lacrosse. The was particularly true for those club's 2017 and 2018 teams. Some of the Looney's parents have never gotten over it.

You sure it wasn't a Bitmore helmet? Those orange helmets all look the same.

nope, definitely Looney's

Like Reply Quote
Page 44 of 66 1 2 42 43 44 45 46 65 66
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard