BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 43 of 66 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Word on the street that a bunch of Crabs 2023 kids will be trying out for Looney's in August.....

You mean the same kids that will be trying out for FCA and every other club hoping to find a team they can start on? Anyone that leaves Crabs leaves bc their kid wasn't good enough to play let's be honest.

My guess is those that are contemplating leaving for Looney's will change their minds Saturday evening. Looney's is absecond rate club filled with cast offs from other teams.

You are so full of sh*t and does it make you feel like a big man to call young 2023 kids cast offs? I have been following this post and I have nothing to do with either Looney's or Crabs but I find it is aholes like you who ruin the sport of lacrosse. How would you like it if everyone started revealing what your wife does behind the bushes at lax games. She sure isn't selling snowballs or eating snowballs. Want to guess? Bet you do. See how easy it is to go low. Knock the crap off about trashing young kids. Or if you insist, post your address.

What were you doing in the bushes?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Word on the street that a bunch of Crabs 2023 kids will be trying out for Looney's in August.....

You mean the same kids that will be trying out for FCA and every other club hoping to find a team they can start on? Anyone that leaves Crabs leaves bc their kid wasn't good enough to play let's be honest.

My guess is those that are contemplating leaving for Looney's will change their minds Saturday evening. Looney's is absecond rate club filled with cast offs from other teams.

You are so full of sh*t and does it make you feel like a big man to call young 2023 kids cast offs? I have been following this post and I have nothing to do with either Looney's or Crabs but I find it is aholes like you who ruin the sport of lacrosse. How would you like it if everyone started revealing what your wife does behind the bushes at lax games. She sure isn't selling snowballs or eating snowballs. Want to guess? Bet you do. See how easy it is to go low. Knock the crap off about trashing young kids. Or if you insist, post your address.

What were you doing in the bushes?
. Near the bushes watching the game then a few of us saw meatheads wife entertaining some of the field workers and dads of her sons team. As'holes have no right to trash young kids, no one posting on this forum should do that. They are the ones who ruin the game for everyone.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Would agree with you but more than half the team considering leaving... Would seem that there is some coaching issues and talented kids looking for more opportunities

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like you were right; Crabs beat them pretty easily and dominated them in every area of the game. Not sure why you leave Crabs unless you aren't getting the playing time.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey looney's how did it go?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It wasn't pretty

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney is literally being flushed down the toilet

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It wasn't pretty

Even though I have nothing to do with Looney's, Crabs or FCA I keep coming back to this forum to see the amazing bullsh*t post put up by adults, coming very close to or at times actually trashing kids that are 11 years old playing on a 2023 team. These are not college or even HS lacrosse players, they are just kids but that does not stop the true as*holes from posting their bullsh*t about children. You people must really get off on this kind of belittling of 11 year old kids. Rather than trying to offer any encouragement you would rather trash them, you seem to delight in doing it.
Well, the poster about 4 or 5 posts up, taking about the bushes and what the dirt bags wife is doing behind the bushes, that is what needs to be pounded in on this forum until the trashing of 11 year olds stop. You all seem to be big and mighty, hiding behind your computers. None of you would have the balls to say this out in public to a parents face or a child's face, because you know the father would more than likely knock you on your [lacrosse], which is what needs to be done.
I would love to see this entire forum mandate that people must register in order to post. That would eliminate this crap. If it didn't, there would easily be ways to find out who the dbags are and there are some, I believe, would go after them. That would be something great to see, a dbag trashing kids getting his teeth kicked in. So, all of you as*holes that insist on trashing young kids on this forum, ever wonder what was in your wife's mouth when you kiss her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. Along with your [lacrosse] wife! There, how do you like it when it comes back at you. Why don't you grow up and stop trashing kids club teams. You and others who do this are pure trash and you should be addressed as pure sh+t trash. Now you really need to STFU.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It wasn't pretty

Even though I have nothing to do with Looney's, Crabs or FCA I keep coming back to this forum to see the amazing bullsh*t post put up by adults, coming very close to or at times actually trashing kids that are 11 years old playing on a 2023 team. These are not college or even HS lacrosse players, they are just kids but that does not stop the true as*holes from posting their bullsh*t about children. You people must really get off on this kind of belittling of 11 year old kids. Rather than trying to offer any encouragement you would rather trash them, you seem to delight in doing it.
Well, the poster about 4 or 5 posts up, taking about the bushes and what the dirt bags wife is doing behind the bushes, that is what needs to be pounded in on this forum until the trashing of 11 year olds stop. You all seem to be big and mighty, hiding behind your computers. None of you would have the balls to say this out in public to a parents face or a child's face, because you know the father would more than likely knock you on your [lacrosse], which is what needs to be done.
I would love to see this entire forum mandate that people must register in order to post. That would eliminate this crap. If it didn't, there would easily be ways to find out who the dbags are and there are some, I believe, would go after them. That would be something great to see, a dbag trashing kids getting his teeth kicked in. So, all of you as*holes that insist on trashing young kids on this forum, ever wonder what was in your wife's mouth when you kiss her.

I think the poster simply said it wasn't pretty.....not sure if that's trashing the kids or simply saying Crabs handled them. Relax Looney's parent.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
. Along with your [lacrosse] wife! There, how do you like it when it comes back at you. Why don't you grow up and stop trashing kids club teams. You and others who do this are pure trash and you should be addressed as pure sh+t trash. Now you really need to STFU.

Stay classy Looney's parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is why Looney's is falling apart. Nobody wants to associate with their trash parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is why Looney's is falling apart. Nobody wants to associate with their trash parents.
. Seems you lack reading comprehension or you just don't know how to read. I am not associated with Looney's or Crabs but I find this thread is full of adults trashing or coming close to trashing young kids on a lacrosse forum. And here you are calling Looney's parents trash. Glad I'm not connected with this club, know the name but nothing about them. I'm in the DC/Montgomery County area and glad I am because the ones trashing Looney's are most likely from the Baltimore area. And you can read the trashing you as*holes are doing against this clubs youth players, either directly or indirectly. So, better go find your [lacrosse] wife, it's around 12:30AM, I would guess she has made enough tonight to cover your food bill for tomorrow. You all prove how trashy Baltimore is. Would never live there, don't really like going there when my son has a game in the Baltimore area.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

. Seems you lack reading comprehension or you just don't know how to read. I am not associated with Looney's or Crabs but I find this thread is full of adults trashing or coming close to trashing young kids on a lacrosse forum. And here you are calling Looney's parents trash. Glad I'm not connected with this club, know the name but nothing about them. I'm in the DC/Montgomery County area and glad I am because the ones trashing Looney's are most likely from the Baltimore area. And you can read the trashing you as*holes are doing against this clubs youth players, either directly or indirectly. So, better go find your [lacrosse] wife, it's around 12:30AM, I would guess she has made enough tonight to cover your food bill for tomorrow. You all prove how trashy Baltimore is. Would never live there, don't really like going there when my son has a game in the Baltimore area.

[lacrosse] off. Looneys parents don't live in Baltimore. Most of them live up in Hazard County. Keep your provincial, uppity attitude down in DC where it belongs. You're not missed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[lacrosse] off. Looneys parents don't live in Baltimore. Most of them live up in Hazard County. Keep your provincial, uppity attitude down in DC where it belongs. You're not missed.

Sounds like you live in a low rent trailer park. Still working on trying to get rid of that large beer gut? I'm more than happy to stay here in DC. Don't have to deal with low life's like you, who just loves to trash anything they can. It shows how unhappy you are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like you live in a low rent trailer park. Still working on trying to get rid of that large beer gut? I'm more than happy to stay here in DC. Don't have to deal with low life's like you, who just loves to trash anything they can. It shows how unhappy you are.

Sir if you would reread your posts and please explain how you are any better than those who are trashing 6th graders. You're no different so do us all a favor; please leave the forum much like we are asking those who only contribute trash to it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sir if you would reread your posts and please explain how you are any better than those who are trashing 6th graders. You're no different so do us all a favor; please leave the forum much like we are asking those who only contribute trash to it.
[/quote]
I realize that I am posting trash, it is directed at those who on this forum have been trashing or close to trashing young kids. I really do not like posting this kind of stuff, but am trying to show those that do what it is like to have crap directed at them. Hopefully they will stop. I believe this forum should be used for the discussion of lacrosse, in all areas, except trashing clubs and young players of said clubs and their parents and fans. It just seems that some really get a thrill out of trashing clubs and kids. I personally find it distasteful and out of order, but this is the problem with anonymous forums. Hopefully they will stop.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I realize that I am posting trash, it is directed at those who on this forum have been trashing or close to trashing young kids. I really do not like posting this kind of stuff, but am trying to show those that do what it is like to have crap directed at them. Hopefully they will stop. I believe this forum should be used for the discussion of lacrosse, in all areas, except trashing clubs and young players of said clubs and their parents and fans. It just seems that some really get a thrill out of trashing clubs and kids. I personally find it distasteful and out of order, but this is the problem with anonymous forums. Hopefully they will stop.[/quote]

You are not accomplishing what you are setting out to do... you are proving yourself to be no better.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone is replaceable! Any " talented" kid that wants to leave will be replaced with another talented kid. Hard work and a good attitude is more important than than "talented" kids leaving. This team will win with or without the kids who so called...chose to leave.
The truth is most of the parents who are leaving already know that their kids are not going to make the team next year. No big deal. Find a team where your kid will play and actually contribute. Good luck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's - great wings, dirty bathrooms, holdbacks and annoying parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The replies on this thread prove what a trash club Looney's is. Nobody has more trashy parents than Looney's.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The replies on this thread prove what a trash club Looney's is. Nobody has more trashy parents than Looney's.

I have a friend who's son plays for Looney's and whenever I visit this site I am amazed at the low life trashy people who are always attacking them and calling kids parents trash. Looney's is far from a trash club, from what I have observed and witnessed over the past two years I have seen the parents and they are fine, respectable people, unlike the posters who are always trashing them. Is this the best you can do with your time? I would wonder what your kid would say if he heard you talk like that or read these posts. Your kid is probably friends with some Looney's players or perhaps classmates. I believe it is the same group of people who are trashing Looney's and the parents and indirectly the kids who play for Looney's. I know you would never have the nerve to say this directly to their face, but hiding behind your screen you have the courage.
You are speaking and trashing without any proof. If there was a way Looney's parents or club directors could find your identity a good lawyer would have some fun with you. Why not just knock it off, of does it give you a hard on to do this? If it does, doesn't say too much about your wife.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A good lawyer could have fun with what? You are an idiot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kind of funny/predicatable that Looney's dads instead of defending their club resort to low rent comments such as, "Your wife is ...", etc. Kind of reinforces the perception of that club and its parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys tweeting about a 2021 "playing up" on 2020 is a joke right? Player was 2020 until last year when held back and now Looneys is tweeting about him being a superstar "playing up"'on 2020?! Could not succeed on grade so hold back and then claim to be super star? This is why folks do not take the organization seriously.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A good lawyer could have fun with what? You are an idiot.

Think it through. It's apparent you are the idiot, too dumb to figure it out. But that is to be expected, you like to go around calling people names, and acting like an idiot. There's that word again, really sticks to you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys tweeting about a 2021 "playing up" on 2020 is a joke right? Player was 2020 until last year when held back and now Looneys is tweeting about him being a superstar "playing up"'on 2020?! Could not succeed on grade so hold back and then claim to be super star? This is why folks do not take the organization seriously.

That player has been playing up since fourth grade, has always played up on 2020 club but he is a true 2021. Get your facts straight before you go trashing a kid, who is 14 years old. When players go to showtime recruiting the are required to attend their actual grade. He has quite a few Div 1 schools interested since last summer. Go spend more time with your kid and stop being so jealous and stop trashing a 14 year old.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kind of funny/predicatable that Looney's dads instead of defending their club resort to low rent comments such as, "Your wife is ...", etc. Kind of reinforces the perception of that club and its parents.

Go back a re read the post. I have no connection to Looneys, a friend of mine son plays for this club. Again you like to stoop low and make things up and continue to trash things when you are way off base. You post reinforces my opinion of people on here that post inaccurate information.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Has always played 2020, playing up, but is a true 2021. Is still playing on 2020 club. Seems you don't know what you are talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calling someone an idiot is not illegal - particularly when the person that wrote it is probably 14 years old. Did u get your law degree from Looney's U?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Calling someone an idiot is not illegal - particularly when the person that wrote it is probably 14 years old. Did u get your law degree from Looney's U?

Probably Trump U, but that is another story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Has always played 2020, playing up, but is a true 2021. Is still playing on 2020 club. Seems you don't know what you are talking about.

Classmates from two years back all rising sophomore 2020s now, explain that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Has always been a 2021 but plays 2020. That explains that. Rising freshman.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, to avoid focusing on an individual player...hypothetical question...if a kid finished 7th grade at a public school two years ago and is now TWO years later finishing 8th grade at a MD private school, what do you call that? Lemme guess...rising freshman?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok, to avoid focusing on an individual player...hypothetical question...if a kid finished 7th grade at a public school two years ago and is now TWO years later finishing 8th grade at a MD private school, what do you call that? Lemme guess...rising freshman?

If you had repeated one grade, you would be able to figure out without help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you had repeated one grade, you would be able to figure out without help.

Was actually rhetorical. Typical Looneys response, because what else can you say at this point?

#foolingnoone

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skywalkers are known as the pinata swingers at all age groups. How did that happen?
http://media.gettyimages.com/videos...swinging-wildly-at-pinata-video-id781-59

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys 2020 at Nxt..philly...3/0...now in playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys NXT..2020..champs!

Like Reply Quote
A