BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,280
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 69 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 68 69
Re: Boys 2017 Fall 2012/Spring 2013
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Best guess going into summer

1 Turtles
2 Express Terps Black / True Blue
3 ^^
4 91 Orange
5 Gladiators / Jesters Black / fl$
6 ^^
7 ^^
8 Express Terps B squad
9 Outlaws
10 91 White / TB B

91 WHITE?? lol! I watched Regular Terps (B) crushed them last week in Massapequa. had to be 13-1. If they are both B, than express B is million times better than 91 B.
What is a Regular Terp? If you really watched you would know it was a mixed group of Terps and Terps Black and that was told to me by Express parents. Also 91 had only 3 Defensemen and 15 players in total. If your going to brag at least be honest.

A Regular Terps is the NON TERP BLACK TEAM! Not that hard to figure out. Wasn't a mix group at all!! 3 Terp Black players filled in that 91 white game. It was a blow out. 91 White needs a ton of help.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91??? really? lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
does anyone feel the same way?

so far it seems obvious that the top 5 8th grade club teams can play with, and beat almost any public school JV team on the island... after watching 4 games of my sons JV games

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
based on your answer, i would hate to see your bias opinion...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Putting a club like the Outlaws below Jesters and the pride a joke.

Oh because the Outlaws are soooo much better than the Jesters right? Have you seen them play each other?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sayville 8th Grade Mid- Fielder doing great on Varsity

CSH 8th Grade Mid- Fielder doing great on Varsity.

Both are scoring and playing a lot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sayville 8th Grade Mid- Fielder doing great on Varsity

CSH 8th Grade Mid- Fielder doing great on Varsity.

Both are scoring and playing a lot.

Both are exceptional players who will be highly recruited and possibly earliest 2017 Long Island commits.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 Turtles
3 ^^
4 91 Orange
6 ^^
7 ^^
8 Express Terps B squad
9 Outlaws
10 91 White / TB B

91 WHITE?? lol! I watched Regular Terps (B) crushed them last week in Massapequa. had to be 13-1. If they are both B, than express B is million times better than 91 B.
What is a Regular Terp? If you really watched you would know it was a mixed group of Terps and Terps Black and that was told to me by Express parents. Also 91 had only 3 Defensemen and 15 players in total. If your going to brag at least be honest.

A Regular Terps is the NON TERP BLACK TEAM! Not that hard to figure out. Wasn't a mix group at all!! 3 Terp Black players filled in that 91 white game. It was a blow out. 91 White needs a ton of help.

It definitely is hard to figure out because it changes all of the time!!! "Wasn't a mix group at all" but, there were 3 Terp Black players that "filled in" in the game? Crazy stuff people post on here...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice to Speak Positives.

Hauppauge 8th Middie seeing a lot of time.

Kings Park 8th Middie Playing as well.

Commack 8th Middie Playing a lot.

Any other besides the five Boys mentioned. Two of these five are Turtles and the other two a Team 91.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Deer Park 8th grader who is a Turtle starting on Varsity

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Crabs going to U15. Turtles?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
crabs 2017 have to go u15. Thats the approprite age for them.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fyi- deer park probably could have used that 8th grader on jv yesterday, after a 15-1 drubbing by harborfield's JV team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice to Speak Positives.

Hauppauge 8th Middie seeing a lot of time.

Kings Park 8th Middie Playing as well.

Commack 8th Middie Playing a lot.

Any other besides the five Boys mentioned. Two of these five are Turtles and the other two a Team 91.

Thats great good for those boys! Hard work pays off, is that JV or Varsity for the above mentioned (KP, Happ & Commack)?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All 3 big time lacrosse programs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares if its a "big time" lacrosse programs? So what! Its a great accomplishment for these kids. Your either jealous cause your kid wasn't moved up or live in a "big time" lacrosse HS town. So either tell your kid to work harder or MOVE.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sure these Boys will get better from the competition they face each week by playing up. They should be better when they return to 2017 games.

Who cares if its a "big time" lacrosse programs? So what! Its a great accomplishment for these kids. Your either jealous cause your kid wasn't moved up or live in a "big time" lacrosse HS town. So either tell your kid to work harder or MOVE. [/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My opinion more qualified than 55 yr old man if ur on the field u happen to no more

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pride didn't even have tryouts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ah, there it is!! 7 full hours of positivity on here, knew it wouldn't last.

14 year olds on Varsity? Thats a lot of pressure (physically & mentally) to go out there with/against much older guys. What an accomplishment! Congratulations!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The outlaws and the jesters are both trash i saw 91 orange beat them 14-1 in a fall tournament both teams do not deserve to be there

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The outlaws and the jesters are both trash i saw 91 orange beat them 14-1 in a fall tournament both teams do not deserve to be there

Again a complete lie. 91 Orange beat the Jesters 7-1 at Halloween Havoc. I'm thinking the only trash in question is the moron who posted that calling 13 year old boys trash. Hows the view from that trailer you live in? Are you that insecure about yourself that you felt the need to disparage kids you don't know anyone about? Get a life.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trash? Very nice u are talking about 14 yr olds and analyzing a fall game when these squads were just formed and had little practice together. Which team does ur son play for as I would like to see the outlaws or jesters play them this summer and see how they do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Talk about "Trash"...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Classy statement. Way to go, Dad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's hope this is a misguided 14 year old trashing other 14 yr. oldsl

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im the one who posted outlaws and jesters in my top ten... My top 10 was based in stats and considering 91 was the top spot on my list I wouldn't say they did horrible based on the REAL score

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Center Moriches attackman starting and playing alot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 white lost their main faceoff middie after halloween havoc, I dont know if they filled the spot

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

14 year olds on Varsity? Thats a lot of pressure (physically & mentally) to go out there with/against much older guys. What an accomplishment! Congratulations!

Lots of great players in Smithtown would love to move up to JV and Varsity. But the AD does not allow it! Too bad for the kids and program would be beneficial to let them start learning and growing the program. Should be equal opps for all the kids,districts shouldn't be allowed to make different rules,especially with all the early recruiting possibilities.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of great players in Smithtown would love to move up to JV and Varsity. But the AD does not allow it! Too bad for the kids and program would be beneficial to let them start learning and growing the program. Should be equal opps for all the kids,districts shouldn't be allowed to make different rules,especially with all the early recruiting possibilities.

Smithtown varsity seems to be doing just fine without the toddlers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale doesn't allow middle school kids to play high school sports either! I think its a good rule. The exceptional athlete still gets 4 yrs on Varsity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1 Turtles
3 ^^
4 91 Orange
6 ^^
7 ^^
8 Express Terps B squad
9 Outlaws
10 91 White / TB B

Ok I'm confused , Mike C coaches the Terps? who coaches the Terps black?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mike coaches Terps Black. And from I can see there is a substantial dropoff when borrowing reg terps

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws Black 2017 has not played 91 Orange 2017.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mike coaches Terps Black. And from I can see there is a substantial dropoff when borrowing reg terps
But he was coaching the Terps when they played the 91 White. Maybe just maybe something is askew with the Terp\Terp black world

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude, I am with you completely. Amazing. Your score is accurate, and assessment of that person is as well. My kid happens to be on that team,91, and not a person involved either feels like that, or would post that. Good day

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats MC. He coached terps yesterday against RVC 7/8 grade team and killed them without terps black players BUT, as my son was getting on the field to play the next game and saw 3 of the top terps black players leaving the field when it was over. I guess those guys were his insurance policy lol. That guy is a piece of work. Why would you need those players against a 7/8th grade town team???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RVC Futures was supposed to play Express B team yesterday. Rumor has it RVC Futures was a decent town team and MC didn't want to lose to them so he sent an email to the Express A team seeing if some wanted to play. From talking to paople at the game, there were definitely some Express A players on the field. Express won 12-6.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RVC Futures was supposed to play Express B team yesterday. Rumor has it RVC Futures was a decent town team and MC didn't want to lose to them so he sent an email to the Express A team seeing if some wanted to play. From talking to paople at the game, there were definitely some Express A players on the field. Express won 12-6.

A PAL teammate of my sons plays on the terps black team and he played in that game agains RVC yesterday morning at Mitchel field.

Like Reply Quote
Page 32 of 69 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 68 69
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard