BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 25 of 101 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
RVC, GC and Manhadset's top 16-17 players would smoke Commack, ESM, and BBP. All of the Nassau schools split up their players on multiple teams. The Suffolk schools bring their top 14 to tourneys, Sure they is good for tourneys but when HS starts those teams are toast. That's the facts.

So at this age right now, what Nassau town teams play and beat club teams? That was the original question

I will simplify it for you!! YOU name a club beside taz & Pac and they have been beaten by Rvc or GC. Original question answered?

Igloo spanked rvc last summer at forsberg and before that in the winter.

I guess you forgot about all those teams that beat rvc and GC

And Express trounced both teams. I'm sure that there are tons of other teams too. I guess you "simplified" that pretty good! Maybe we should go back to the original question again and you supply the names of these "legit" teams they have beaten. Right now, you are an embarrassment to your county. So far, it doesn't look like they beat anyone! Certainly no A teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have they played and beaten
MadLax
Brotherly Love
Bethesda
Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MadLax
Brotherly Love
Bethesda
Hawks

Cricket.....Cricket...... Cricket...... SSSSSHHHHHHH........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MadLax
Brotherly Love
Bethesda
Hawks

Go back to the Chevy Chase thread

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone recommend a good box program like PA has the jr Wings?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone recommend a good box program like PA has the jr Wings?

Jr Black Wolves

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RVC, GC and Manhadset's top 16-17 players would smoke Commack, ESM, and BBP. All of the Nassau schools split up their players on multiple teams. The Suffolk schools bring their top 14 to tourneys, Sure they is good for tourneys but when HS starts those teams are toast. That's the facts.

So at this age right now, what Nassau town teams play and beat club teams? That was the original question

I will simplify it for you!! YOU name a club beside taz & Pac and they have been beaten by Rvc or GC. Original question answered?

Igloo spanked rvc last summer at forsberg and before that in the winter.

I guess you forgot about all those teams that beat rvc and GC

And Express trounced both teams. I'm sure that there are tons of other teams too. I guess you "simplified" that pretty good! Maybe we should go back to the original question again and you supply the names of these "legit" teams they have beaten. Right now, you are an embarrassment to your county. So far, it doesn't look like they beat anyone! Certainly no A teams.

Trouncing? Spanked? are you being honest with yourself and this 11-yr old game ???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you guys formed an all-star team of LI kids, maybe you could finish within 4 goals of Madlax 2024.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax guy - you get an A for persistence.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you guys formed an all-star team of LI kids, maybe you could finish within 4 goals of Madlax 2024.

If you guys didn't have that giant middi holdback, you would be average at best

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you guys didn't have that giant middi holdback, you would be average at best

At least he's a talented player. There are plenty of giants and/or holdbacks on other teams, And don't see those teams winning b/c of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's not a holdback. Sad that you have to insult a KID and make up LIES about him. He is on age and on grade. Deal with it.

I love messing with you guys because you have absolutely nothing to say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I say A for annoying. That guy never acknowledge the WP beat them 70 percent of the time. Guys were missing, goalie had a headache, ref wasn't fair, schedule wasn't correct. The field was lopsided. Lol , that Madlax guy is a clown. Probably never played a sport in his life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes. Blame the loss on a crooked field and official. God, you guys are losers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I say A for annoying. That guy never acknowledge the WP beat them 70 percent of the time. Guys were missing, goalie had a headache, ref wasn't fair, schedule wasn't correct. The field was lopsided. Lol , that Madlax guy is a clown. Probably never played a sport in his life.

Only losers make excuses. He is a major loser. The Pack lost twice to them and won about six.

In fairness to that team though, their best player is definitely not the tall boy. He is just very visible due to his size. Slow with little effort. Best kid on that team, BY FAR, is their little righty attackman #19. He IS their offense. Stop him, you stop Madlax. It's that simple.

That kid is legit! And small. Well done young man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax guy probably breaks a sweat typing his posts. I sense a fat [lacrosse].

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City=holdbacks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Garden City=holdbacks

Always

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only losers make excuses. He is a major loser. The Pack lost twice to them and won about six.

In fairness to that team though, their best player is definitely not the tall boy. He is just very visible due to his size. Slow with little effort. Best kid on that team, BY FAR, is their little righty attackman #19. He IS their offense. Stop him, you stop Madlax. It's that simple.

Haaaaaaaaa. Ok Dad of the little guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm bashing the loser madlax guy. How can I be a madlax parent??

People love bashing everyone and everything on this site. Sorry to disappoint, haters.

He is small and smaller players aren't as noticeable as bigger players, but don't be deceived.

The boy is a player. In the games I witnessed, he was their offense. Either assisted or finished on practically every point.

Maybe he is only stepping up in the big games, I don't know, but he is most definitely their best player.

If your team is getting beat by mad lax, they are getting beat by #19, not #24.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People love bashing everyone and everything on this site. Sorry to disappoint, haters.

He is small and smaller players aren't as noticeable as bigger players, but don't be deceived.

The boy is a player. In the games I witnessed, he was their offense. Either assisted or finished on practically every point.

Maybe he is only stepping up in the big games, I don't know, but he is most definitely their best player.

He is a hold back also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
R O C O

O

C

O

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was there any team other than Madlax that beat both Taz and Wolfpack this summer to take tournament titles from each? I don't think so. Not saying that one is the clear best team, just that there are 3 teams that are clearly separate from all the rest. Would be interesting to see how Taz and Wolfpack would fare playing in the HOCO Spring League for 8 straight weeks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He is a hold back also

He is not, you idiot. And neither is the big kid. God, you LI dads are the toughest guys on the Internet. So sorry our Madlax team destroys you every time.

Must suck to be you and have that degree from Hofstra.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was there any team other than Madlax that beat both Taz and Wolfpack this summer to take tournament titles from each? I don't think so. Not saying that one is the clear best team, just that there are 3 teams that are clearly separate from all the rest. Would be interesting to see how Taz and Wolfpack would fare playing in the HOCO Spring League for 8 straight weeks.

Looks like 24 is trying set up a spirng league similar to HOCO. Hope it works it will help all teams and players improve.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this a serious post? Do you even hear yourself? Keenan is a snake and will 100% throw any child under a bus to get someone better. He will promise you things, and then renege without hesitation. Don't fool yourself. Taz is a great team. Think how great they would be with an honest coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No.

The most competitive tourney last year was the Elite 8. Invite-only tourney of the top 8 teams, nationally. WP won that.

Other top teams are 91 MD and Bethesda. After that, it drops off.

What is the HOCO? Never heard of it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know if Madlax was the only team to beat both in a summer tournament. That's not the point. The point is very simple. Madlax is real good, however head to head against pack they lost 6 or 7 times and won 2 or 3 times. That's the point. It's not rocket science here. That guy who keeps popping off sounds stupid because these are the facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Madlax or WP parent. Don't have ties to either team. But I do know that Madlax and WP have only played 5 times. Don't know why you keep saying that Madlax lost 6 or 7 times. Simply not true like most of the filth on this thread. Who cares anyway? The only thing that should matter is whether the boys are having fun, getting good coaching, and getting better. Any chance you sickos can keep this thread classier?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread is much more entertaining when the new S2S Dad from Merrick is trying to convince everyone that they are and A team.
This is a LI topic who cares about Madlax...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a Madlax or WP parent. Don't have ties to either team. But I do know that Madlax and WP have only played 5 times. Don't know why you keep saying that Madlax lost 6 or 7 times. Simply not true like most of the filth on this thread. Who cares anyway? The only thing that should matter is whether the boys are having fun, getting good coaching, and getting better. Any chance you sickos can keep this thread classier?
I want to thank you for bringing this to my attention. The mere fact that your child does not play for either MADLAX nor WP and you know exactly how many times they have played over the past 4 years not only makes you look not only psychotic/and obsessed, it also devalues your opinion of "classier". Perhaps, instead of passing judgment, you may want to get some much needed psychological help you pathetic vermin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This thread is much more entertaining when the new S2S Dad from Merrick is trying to convince everyone that they are and A team.

Because we own you and there's nothing you can do about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I want to thank you for bringing this to my attention. The mere fact that your child does not play for either MADLAX nor WP and you know exactly how many times they have played over the past 4 years not only makes you look not only psychotic/and obsessed, it also devalues your opinion of "classier". Perhaps, instead of passing judgment, you may want to get some much needed psychological help you pathetic vermin.

LMAO! Best post of the day! Vermin... love it!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is nothing we can do about it except beat you 5 out of 7.
Oh yeah. That already happened. Lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So enter Blatant as an A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So enter Blatant as an A team.

Ha. We wouldn't drive up there when there is no competition. We will wait until you come down here and face the other MD teams. See if you can even get to Madlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Complete morons. Madlax has played WP 5 times over the past two years....2 wins, 3 losses. Madlax has played Taz 6 times over the past 3 years....5 wins, 1 loss. Madlax has never lost to MD91. Madlax has played Bethesda at least 10 times over the past 3 years and has lost once. Let's just work off the facts and not "fake news".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bethesda picked up 4 holdbacks from the Club Blue 2023 that won HOCO AA last year - watch out for Bethesda - older, stronger, faster

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5 to 2

Page 25 of 101 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard