BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,812
Posts386,951
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 61 of 62 1 2 59 60 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know anything about Tenacious Turtles? I see they are having tryouts at SB. Are they from eastern Suffolk? Don't really know anything about them. Looking for options from my son's current club.

A waste of time. I bet you spend enough money already and lacrosse unlimited. It's going to be another weak b-c team at best with fancy uniforms. Tryout out for 9d1 Blast, they need the help.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody know who that short big mouth guy who is always promoting 24 Lacrosse? Is this program worth the supplemental tryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you a child. Lacrosse season is over. How about you make fun of 10 year old kids and complain about coach. I got 1pm tee time with my 3 friends. Then a couple beers before dinner. It's called having a life. Beautiful 80 degree day.

Yet even with your wonderful life, you still can't help but reply.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody know who that short big mouth guy who is always promoting 24 Lacrosse? Is this program worth the supplemental tryout?

His name is Nick. Not sure the last name though. It depends what you are looking for. They are a B team. They had a few strong middies but depth wasn't there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stay away....

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know is coaching Blast? Is there any hope of them getting this team squared away and up to 9D1 select level?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GO ASK JS HE HAS ALL THE ANSWERS AND LIES

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His name is Nick. Not sure the last name though. It depends what you are looking for. They are a B team. They had a few strong middies but depth wasn't there

And like most teams that try to build. parents of the best kids grow impatient and leave for greener pastures. So hard to keep to a team together and develop. But there are good reasons, and bad ones for team hopping.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stay away....

Stay far away from 24

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best Mid left for Igloo

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know is coaching Blast? Is there any hope of them getting this team squared away and up to 9D1 select level?

The team was very good. Just that some teams were a little better. The problem is (and this goes way back on posts on this thread) the parents thought this was the next Crush. Nobody is. Teams and clubs are all working as long and as hard has those super teams did. There is a lot more parity in the sport. I can't believe the overreaction that I read in this thread. They are 10 and they accomplished a lot. Oh well they lost some games by a goal and some in overtime.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stay away....

Stay far away from 24

Why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best Mid left for Igloo

Yeah and I heard the other moved out of state

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And like most teams that try to build. parents of the best kids grow impatient and leave for greener pastures. So hard to keep to a team together and develop. But there are good reasons, and bad ones for team hopping.

I know someone from that team and they seemed to be happy. Everyone seemed to get along well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stay away....

Stay far away from 24

Wasn't that team/program started by a bunch of parents who were unhappy with Bluefish, and they did it like midseason while playing for both? Maybe the parents had some legitimate beefs with BF, maybe not, but, that group sounds like a hot mess either way!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best Mid left for Igloo

That kid was a ball hog. Let Igloo have him. Not a team player at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best Mid left for Igloo

igloo is just as weak as 24.their best kids are B level players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stay away....

Stay far away from 24

Why?

poor,poor coaching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brian O'Keefe is the HC. Pro Box guy, former NLL player, 9d1 Box director. Jim Gillis is assistant coach. Jimmy Mule will be helping out when his schedule permits. Couldn't be better, like a dream come true. Plus 9d1 is building out a new indoor space for winter practice, training and box. Should be done by October. The best news ever for the continuity of Blast. O'Keefe is known for his long-term commitment to youth lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brian O'Keefe is the HC. Pro Box guy, former NLL player, 9d1 Box director. Jim Gillis is assistant coach. Jimmy Mule will be helping out when his schedule permits. Couldn't be better, like a dream come true. Plus 9d1 is building out a new indoor space for winter practice, training and box. Should be done by October. The best news ever for the continuity of Blast. O'Keefe is known for his long-term commitment to youth lacrosse.

I think that makes new coaches each season for the last few years. Follow a good coach is usually the advice here, that would be tough for these little guys. Maybe O'keefe will be the savior.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about this Duke's Nationals 2025 team having tryouts at Hofstra?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a funny statement

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gillis has been with 9d1 for 3 years as assistant coach so it isn't all new coaches every year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know anything about this Duke's Nationals 2025 team having tryouts at Hofstra?

I heard they crushed express twice this season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best Mid left for Igloo

Kid didn't pass because 24 players couldn't catch. PAL + level not even B.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Best Mid left for Igloo

Kid didn't pass because 24 players couldn't catch. PAL + level not even B.

Go from one team that can't catch to another and pay more money.you are a genius

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

where did they play them??? I'd don't see that anywhere on tourney machine!!!! I thought Express won everything this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

where did they play them??? I'd don't see that anywhere on tourney machine!!!! I thought Express won everything this summer.

Ncaa futures tournament at the final four in Massachusetts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express lost to the geese at Mitchell field for the 10th time this season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Express did not win everything. They lost to
Dukes at the NCAA Futures and they lost to the
Geese.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many forums are you going to post this in?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express lost to the geese at Mitchell field for the 10th time this season

Just saw the scores for the Duke's vs. Express. Didn't realize that it was a beat down. Does anyone from LI play on that team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Express did not win everything. They lost to
Dukes at the NCAA Futures and they lost to the
Geese.

And they lost to Blast as well.

So that signals good competition.

Let's see what happens going forward.

The past is now history.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90% of dukes 25 is Long Island. Blast and geese.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the Director Gonzo - Bozo trying to spark interest in this assbag team. He posted this in every forum. Loser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly right. Just a big mouth. Not a lacrosse guy, never has been. Never played, never coached. He's a salesman, and not a very good one either ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many forums are you going to post this in?

What is there to know??? A ripoff organization is holding tryouts at Hofstra

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually, some Geese, one Blast kid and many kids
from out of state. Great experience for the boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When will there be a tourney where ALL the top teams play each other? Competition at this level would be great. I don't see a clear favorite.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny thing is how many kids didn't pay. Dukes we asking the kids to bring their friends. It was basically SYAG with kids from less towns. Same parents paid another $850 to play on the elite Warrior team that was only available to the people that wanted to pay $850.

Page 61 of 62 1 2 59 60 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard