BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Coupons and Lacrosse Deals
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Thought this was worth sharing.
https://www.groupon.com/deals/legacy-lacrosse-li-inc
26% off tryouts.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Coupons and Lacrosse Deals
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta wonder what's going on with this club when they are on Groupon!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Gotta wonder what's going on with this club when they are on Groupon!

I have to assume you're not an entrepreneur.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by tom gandley
26% off tryouts.

Someone is light on registration numbers!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe just trying to help people save money? Such a bad group? LOL! Is there a difference in advertising on BOTC or Groupon?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They need more hold backs in order to compete with 91, shore to shore, igloo

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
26% off tryouts.

You are a tool.good try to stir the pot

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
My boys play legacy. Definitely not stirring the pot. I put this post up so people could save a few bucks on a tryouts. Not looking for feedback on any clubs, just a section for any coupons or deals. If you are on this website you probably pay in excess of $2500+ in lax. A little savings could go a long way. Hope this catches on. Post any deals lacrosse unlimited, dicks sporting goods or even a small bussiness that makes custom shirts. Thanks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My boys play legacy. Definitely not stirring the pot. I put this post up so people could save a few bucks on a tryouts. Not looking for feedback on any clubs, just a section for any coupons or deals. If you are on this website you probably pay in excess of $2500+ in lax. A little savings could go a long way. Hope this catches on. Post any deals lacrosse unlimited, dicks sporting goods or even a small bussiness that makes custom shirts. Thanks.

It's 26% off tryout REGISTRATION fee dope. Will that buy you a lunch at McDonalds? Where did they come up with the number 26?? Strange stuff, don't think this will entice anyone to tryout if they were not already planning to.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No need to call anyone a dope. 26% off 100 is $26, the poster has 2 kids that is $52 he saves. Not a windfall but to those of us living paycheck to paycheck, it helps.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well said and he puts his name on it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dope? Geez. Someone is lost and has nothing to do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why a groupon? Why not just reduce the fee for everyone? And also why not reward loyalty with a small discount for returning players? If you want to make it where the discount applies at the point when you register/accept and pay tuition, that's ok too.

It's not just Legacy and 91, it's all of them, the cost of having your kids in this game is a ripoff. And the ripoff starts at tryouts!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am amazed at the cost not only for the season but for the tryouts. New programs are now charging a lot for their tryouts. You would think newer programs would want to attract kids by charging less. LI Dodgers who started last year are now charging $100 for tryouts and that is one of the highest on Long Island and then they charge $2500 for the year.

I wish my kid played badminton, the cost has to be a lot less for the racket and balls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No need to call anyone a dope. 26% off 100 is $26, the poster has 2 kids that is $52 he saves. Not a windfall but to those of us living paycheck to paycheck, it helps.

People who live paycheck to paycheck don't play lacrosse. Organization is a money grabber just like the others. The Groupon is an insult. Like the other poster said, reduce the cost. AAU Basketball tryouts are $25

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am amazed at the cost not only for the season but for the tryouts. New programs are now charging a lot for their tryouts. You would think newer programs would want to attract kids by charging less. LI Dodgers who started last year are now charging $100 for tryouts and that is one of the highest on Long Island and then they charge $2500 for the year.

I wish my kid played badminton, the cost has to be a lot less for the racket and balls

The Dodgers are 'sort of new' - in name anyways.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People who live paycheck to paycheck don't play lacrosse. Organization is a money grabber just like the others. The Groupon is an insult. Like the other poster said, reduce the cost. AAU Basketball tryouts are $25

Hate to break it to you slick but every cop and fireman out there lives paycheck to paycheck. Unless the wife is gainfully employed. And lots of cops/fireman kids play lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is a "coupon" and "deal" section of BOTC. This is what makes BOTC a valuable resource for parents and players trying to get and share information. Anyone looking here is interested in seeing Groupons and Deals.

For the whiny haters, stop trolling a site that advertises coupons and deals, then complain about the coupons and deals. I can't stand parents who whine like this. I have to read through a whole page of complaints about a coupon that is posted. I would rather read an entire page of coupons and pick and choose which work for me.

For those who are posting, please keep posting and thank you. For those who whine and complain, I would ask you to stop, but I know you will not stop. You probably complained to all your real friends and no one will listen to you, so you have to get on these sites and whine and complain anonymously.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hate to break it to you slick but every cop and fireman out there lives paycheck to paycheck. Unless the wife is gainfully employed. And lots of cops/fireman kids play lacrosse.

. . . and it's not just firemen and cops!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ' make $50,000 for tryouts that are 95% set before anyone walks on the field. And don't forget to bring your ball!

Total rip off, total joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
News Flash: Express girls tryouts are FREE! what does that tell you about that program?

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard