BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Team 91 MD
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,591
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 118 of 144 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My kid played on an Express team last year for free. He didn't tryout we got called so it does happen. That said it was a miserable experience for my kid so even for free we didn't go back this year. I would rather pay and have him enjoy it then play for MC. The guy is trulying the worst!

Calling BS on that, sorry, just doesn't pass the smell test.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid played on an Express team last year for free. He didn't tryout we got called so it does happen. That said it was a miserable experience for my kid so even for free we didn't go back this year. I would rather pay and have him enjoy it then play for MC. The guy is trulying the worst!

Why doesn't it pass your smell test? I know of a few kids that play express for free. Most are goalies or fogo's. My kid wouldn't want to play Express again. Honestly playing for free came with its own issues. Don't for a second think MC didn't ask repeatedly for us to pay even though the deal was we weren't paying from the beginning.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why doesn't it pass your smell test? I know of a few kids that play express for free. Most are goalies or fogo's. My kid wouldn't want to play Express again. Honestly playing for free came with its own issues. Don't for a second think MC didn't ask repeatedly for us to pay even though the deal was we weren't paying from the beginning.

I know you are correct, the same happened to my son, ignore the other poster he trolls all the threads and calls "BS" on everything. He does not have a clue how lax works because his son is a b team scrub.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im an express parent , my son has made great strides in his game , my son and our family have made tremendous relationships with other families .i would bet some boys don't pay due to financial need or bieng a great player if so its not my business. I have seen other teams at express they all try hard, usually do well and seem to have good coaches .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If there is a financial hardship im all for not paying. I would never want to see a kid left out. If your a FoGo only I can seen maybe paying a little less (MAYBE). Goalie should pay full boat.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC is the face of Express but he is only a partner, why not call out Wieczorek, Moran or Schwalje? they are profiting from all the things being complained about on here.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If there is a financial hardship im all for not paying. I would never want to see a kid left out. If your a FoGo only I can seen maybe paying a little less (MAYBE). Goalie should pay full boat.

Isn't it customary goalies get free rides.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MC is the face of Express but he is only a partner, why not call out Wieczorek, Moran or Schwalje? they are profiting from all the things being complained about on here.

Because the lemmings don't want their little Paul Rabil to not have a look when they send their kid to St A or Cham.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've never heard that about Goalies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe if a team can't get a decent goalie under normal try out circumstances . . .?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

He's not a partner. He's the owner. Rest just get paid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I had always heard they were all partners as well as a 5th guy who left are you sure they are just employess

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I had always heard they were all partners as well as a 5th guy who left are you sure they are just employess

Other guy was partner. Try and get one of the other directors on the phone. MC runs the show.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Never.

I wouldn't say customary but it happens. Depends on the team/kid. Town team my kid pays full price. Travel he's had a discount or free at times.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hard to believe MC gives any breaks at all considering that paying him to play lax will get your kid into heaven, Umm I mean Catholic HS.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Online Content
Chief Admin
I find it odd that the Chaminade School is allowing all this negativity being posted about their lacrosse coach without uttering a word. Highly unusual especially for a parochial school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turning the other cheek, it's a Carholic thing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
I find it odd that the Chaminade School is allowing all this negativity being posted about their lacrosse coach without uttering a word. Highly unusual especially for a parochial school.

(it's not a parochial school)

And what the [lacrosse] are you talking about?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

(it's not a parochial school)

And what the [lacrosse] are you talking about?

Ugh.....it is a parochial school. School suooorted by church. Think it fits the requirement.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think it's because Chaminade realizes that most of these awful posts are from pubescents.Very ignorant ones at that. As for the low brow grown-ups who type these comments, they're most likely pitiful losers in life. Why rub salt into the open wound of their existence?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Online Content
Chief Admin

I think it's because Chaminade realizes that most of these awful posts are from pubescents.Very ignorant ones at that. As for the low brow grown-ups who type these comments, they're most likely pitiful losers in life. Why rub salt into the open wound of their existence?

I disagree with your assessment that these posts are from 'pubescents'. They are from adults and BOTC believes the comments have validity, since they seem to mirror our personal experience with Chanechuk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I disagree with your assessment that these posts are from 'pubescents'. They are from adults and BOTC believes the comments have validity, since they seem to mirror our personal experience with Chanechuk.

Thanks for the correction.
By the way, I think his name is spelled Chanenchuk and he coaches at St Anthony's. What does he have to do with the nastiness directed at Chaminade H S and its students?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Online Content
Chief Admin

Thanks for the correction.
By the way, I think his name is spelled Chanenchuk and he coaches at St Anthony's. What does he have to do with the nastiness directed at Chaminade H S and its students?

Nothing at Chaminade, but he is a huge problem IMO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Larry - can you quote what you are referring too, I went back a bunch of pages and do not see any negativity about their coach, I actually posted about why he does not get called out more (as well as St A and Kellenberg coaches) since they are partners/directors with MC. Full discloser, I am a public school parent whose son has played for MC and Express for a number of years and very happy with the entire experience.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Funny to think that any educational entity would care, in the least, what is said on an anonymous lax forum.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Online Content
Chief Admin
[quote=Larry Miller]I find it odd that the Chaminade School is allowing all this negativity being posted about their lacrosse coach without uttering a word. Highly unusual especially for a parochial school.

Funny to think that any educational entity would care, in the least, what is said on an anonymous lax forum.

That would be a very misinformed statement....I'll bet you if anyone called any school admin to what is repeatedly being being posted here about their coach would bring an almost immediate meeting with the coach...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly! BOC is not part of the Chaminade community.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the clinics at st Anthony's field house ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son goes to the defense one. It's very good. He plays for a different club though.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the clinics at st Anthony's field house ?

Money Grab.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely NOT a money grab! Great workout. My son doesn't even play for Express and these clinics have improved his game dramatically.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Definitely NOT a money grab! Great workout. My son doesn't even play for Express and these clinics have improved his game dramatically.

Money grab!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O.K MC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O.K MC

Is there a clinic to teach the parents not to be completely obnoxious?? I had to sit next to some last weekend and they were awful! The excuses and things they said about the kids on the opposing team were just terrible!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O.K MC

Is there a clinic to teach the parents not to be completely obnoxious?? I had to sit next to some last weekend and they were awful! The excuses and things they said about the kids on the opposing team were just terrible!

Thanks MC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
O.K MC

Thanks MC

Lines. Lines. Lines. Hope to get a touch. No individual pointers unless filling MC's coffer. Scouting talent in order to offer private lessons at $100/hr.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please, so a week or 2 of clinics has improved your kids game dramatically? What do they have the magic formula that nobody else has? It's a total money grab.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Money grab!

Is it possible that it is both a money grab and a great work out? seems a lot better than having the kids sleeping in or on the xbox - lots of things are expensive and or money grabs yet still very good, Broadway shows and red wine are two examples of overpriced money grabs that are also very good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Money grab!

Is it possible that it is both a money grab and a great work out? seems a lot better than having the kids sleeping in or on the xbox - lots of things are expensive and or money grabs yet still very good, Broadway shows and red wine are two examples of overpriced money grabs that are also very good.

Broadway and red wine.....LMAO. Not helping your case, but thanks for the laugh!

Like Reply Quote
Page 118 of 144 1 2 116 117 118 119 120 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard