BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 84 of 102 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Won the Andy Forsberg tournament, undefeated in JDRF, and lost in a braveheart to Express A in the Championship game! Not too shabby. We will see what happens in the NXT Cup next week.
All done without a great Fogo! Any Fogo's interested playing for a team on the way up and a college non daddy coach come on down to the tryouts! We'd love to have you smile

JDRF and Forsberg are both excellent causes, but terribly weak tournaments. Hanging your hat on a loss is a pitiful thing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know where Recon and Icon practice? Any info on the coaches would be helpful as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Won the Andy Forsberg tournament, undefeated in JDRF, and lost in a braveheart to Express A in the Championship game! Not too shabby. We will see what happens in the NXT Cup next week.
All done without a great Fogo! Any Fogo's interested playing for a team on the way up and a college non daddy coach come on down to the tryouts! We'd love to have you smile

JDRF and Forsberg are both excellent causes, but terribly weak tournaments. Hanging your hat on a loss is a pitiful thing.

Could you be any more of a [lacrosse]? Really. I don't have a horse in this race but that is quite an accomplishment in my eyes. In the 3 years my son has been playing club ball, they have played TB every year. The team does get tougher each year and my son's team lost to them this season. Have to give credit where credit is due.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know where Recon and Icon practice? Any info on the coaches would be helpful as well.

Recon practices eastern Nassau west Suffolk. Good coaches. Down to earth parents. Team gets better/draws more kids each year. Roster could be. Don't know much about icon, but not as competitive as recon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very impressive. Great resume. Good luck with your next adventure.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Very impressive. Great resume. Good luck with your next adventure.

They lost in the championship in JDRF?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Recon practices eastern Nassau west Suffolk. Good coaches. Down to earth parents. Team gets better/draws more kids each year. Roster could be. Don't know much about icon, but not as competitive as recon.

Icon is from garden city

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Bandits? Did daddy ball fail??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was the B team. AJ still cheated with the 2022 player. Loser!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't 2023 Haugen lose to Laxblack this past weekend at Lax Clash? If so why is there a picture on the Express website proclaiming them to be 2013 Champs? Tee shirts and all? Pathetic

Settle down, Francis. That's their 2nd team. They won the B division.

Yeah they won the b div but heard from a disgruntled express parent the team brought in some of their "a" players for the championship game

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Championship in JDRF. Charity tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again the only people on this sight that think there opinion counts are 90+1, Express and Igloo parents. If you play anywhere else you have no Lax knowledge and your opinion doesn't mean anything its really pathetic. You parents care only about a name not what your kid is gaining, what a shame. You rather have your kid play on one of those teams because of there name whether they get playing time or not (shallow). Listen there your kids so do what you like, I know my son plays with his friends and gets great coaching and he has a blast. Its for my son you moronic parents its not for you and your ego. But I guess at the water cooler at work u can say my son plays on 90+1 etc. Good luck to you all the rest of the tourney season< i hope one day that you all realize thats its for the kids not the parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn't 2023 Haugen lose to Laxblack this past weekend at Lax Clash? If so why is there a picture on the Express website proclaiming them to be 2013 Champs? Tee shirts and all? Pathetic

Yeah they won the b div but heard from a disgruntled express parent the team brought in some of their "a" players for the championship game

Says the TB CLOWN amazing that you lose a close game to us and you go on a crusade of "we are an A"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cat grabbed this 2023 team and has made them into something special. It is great to see TB competing and beating these "A" teams. By next year they will have passed them all by. The best part is watching you all squeal. A college coach is a much better investment then your daddy coaches.

So you don't have any daddy coaches ?

We are talking about 2023 right? Pretty positive he does not have a kid on the team. Bring your son down if you want to see him get cut. Tryout dates just came out.

Why are we still discussing a team that didn't win anything? They literally had one good day. This is like that garbage SYAG team again! Bragging because you got close is the dumbest thing ever! Win something, then maybe someone will tryout for your crappy team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again the only people on this sight that think there opinion counts are 90+1, Express and Igloo parents. If you play anywhere else you have no Lax knowledge and your opinion doesn't mean anything its really pathetic. You parents care only about a name not what your kid is gaining, what a shame. You rather have your kid play on one of those teams because of there name whether they get playing time or not (shallow). Listen there your kids so do what you like, I know my son plays with his friends and gets great coaching and he has a blast. Its for my son you moronic parents its not for you and your ego. But I guess at the water cooler at work u can say my son plays on 90+1 etc. Good luck to you all the rest of the tourney season< i hope one day that you all realize thats its for the kids not the parents.

I'be got to admit that I get more street cred at the water cooler with my 9t1 gear on. Both the men and the women think more of me then they used to. It's pretty cool.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the TB CLOWN amazing that you lose a close game to us and you go on a crusade of "we are an A"

JC reminds me of the jolly rancher along with his wanna-be 3 assistant daddy coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JC reminds me of the jolly rancher along with his wanna-be 3 assistant daddy coaches.

JC is 100% out of control as he always has been. Glad we escaped

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its got to sting a lil huh..hence the anger..you and your players blabbin that you would crush them..didnt happen..yes they didnt win but played you to OT..a decent showing for a so called B team..so go back to channy and find another kid to help out next time..because you know thats coming..soon there will be poison in the pool over there and the plastic cups wont help..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BOTC at one time was an excellent source of lacrosse information.Lately it has become nothing more than a forum where angry,miserable,jealous people go to air their personal attacks on individuals & organizations ( most of which are lies & exaggerations ).Let's try & keep it civil & informative.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its got to sting a lil huh..hence the anger..you and your players blabbin that you would crush them..didnt happen..yes they didnt win but played you to OT..a decent showing for a so called B team..so go back to channy and find another kid to help out next time..because you know thats coming..soon there will be poison in the pool over there and the plastic cups wont help..

Funny. but didn't hear one Express parent saying they would crush True Blue. Hats off to a very good team... Good luck the rest of the way!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BOTC at one time was an excellent source of lacrosse information.Lately it has become nothing more than a forum where angry,miserable,jealous people go to air their personal attacks on individuals & organizations ( most of which are lies & exaggerations ).Let's try & keep it civil & informative.

Couldn't agree more. If you have a problem with an individual or organization confront them personally & stop being a coward & hiding behind anonymous postings.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was the B team. AJ still cheated with the 2022 player. Loser!

He's in 6th grade you dope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know where Recon and Icon practice? Any info on the coaches would be helpful as well.[/quo
[quote=Anonymous]Does anyone know where Recon and Icon practice? Any info on the coaches would be helpful as well.

Icon is from garden city

Very impressed with the Recon team, only in their second year they are much improved from last year and getting better with every tournament they play. This team is a couple of players away from taking it to the next level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know where Recon and Icon practice? Any info on the coaches would be helpful as well.[/quo
[quote=Anonymous]Does anyone know where Recon and Icon practice? Any info on the coaches would be helpful as well.

Icon is from garden city

Very impressed with the Recon team, only in their second year they are much improved from last year and getting better with every tournament they play. This team is a couple of players away from taking it to the next level.

Only in their second year . . .???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mid summer ranking

1 SYAG
2 True Blue
3 Recon
4 everyone else jumbled up

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll keep this simple because I know you are a simple man.you seem to have forgotten that you lost the first game 13-5. You then lost to Empire , finished in pool play with a 2&2 record finishing in 4th place and completed the tourney with an overall record of 3&3. I'd call that a little shabby not exactly embarrassing but nothing to brag about..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll keep this simple because I know you are a simple man.you seem to have forgotten that you lost the first game 13-5. You then lost to Empire , finished in pool play with a 2&2 record finishing in 4th place and completed the tourney with an overall record of 3&3. I'd call that a little shabby not exactly embarrassing but nothing to brag about..

None of you won or lost anything. You are all ridiculous!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mid summer ranking

1 SYAG
2 True Blue
3 Recon

From a dopey, trash talk, won nothing perspective... spot on!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Couldn't agree more. If you have a problem with an individual or organization confront them personally & stop being a coward & hiding behind anonymous postings.

Screw you Mr anonymous! You call people cowards as an anonymous poster! [lacrosse]!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mid summer ranking

1 SYAG
2 True Blue
3 Recon

Are you saying those 3 teams are the best 3 on LI? Is that a joke?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Mid summer ranking

1 SYAG
2 True Blue
3 Recon

Are you saying those 3 teams are the best 3 on LI? Is that a joke?[/

Those 3 teams must have formed their own league

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mid summer ranking

1 SYAG
2 True Blue
3 Recon

Sarcasm.... in a heavy dose. Those teams love to tell you how great they are on a regular basis. They go out and have one good game and then scream to the heavens how amazing their program is. Use your noggin, guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mid summer ranking

1 SYAG
2 True Blue
3 Recon

Sarcasm.... in a heavy dose. Those teams love to tell you how great they are on a regular basis. They go out and have one good game and then scream to the heavens how amazing their program is. Use your noggin, guy.

1 and 2 yes, you are absolutely right, the #3 team I never see much written about them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to everyone this weekend!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jive turkeys... all y'all

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shamalama Bluefish rules bee'atch!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mid summer ranking

1 SYAG
2 True Blue
3 Recon

1 and 2 yes, you are absolutely right, the #3 team I never see much written about them.

Probably because the kids/parents on #3 are happy with the program thus no complaints. No trash talk needed kids are enjoying themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Icon is from garden city

Only in their second year . . .???

2023 Marine is in its second year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the same guy who complains every year, go cry somewhere else!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the same guy who complains every year, go cry somewhere else!

There you go....looking into your crystal balls again.

Page 84 of 102 1 2 82 83 84 85 86 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard