BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,280
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 52 of 65 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Madlax vs Carolina in championship
Rough riders vs thunder in championship

Madlax wins Capital Classic
Rough Riders win MD Tourney at McD.

Carolina is a good team. They have some of the best athletes I've seen all year at the 2022 year and that's a solid win for MadLax having beaten both Team MD and Carolina in consecutive weekends.

That being said, Team MD 91 struggles to score goals against true AA/AAA teams. Not sure what the issue is, however it's a common theme. I would be willing to bet that the best players from that Carolina team will play with Team MD 91 next spring in HOCO after the merger/partnership announcement.

IMO, Hawks 2022 is far and away the best team at this grad year. I'm incredibly impressed at how well they're coached. The offense is not overly scripted or over coached, and their kids play the game the right way with ball movement, off ball movement, correct skill technique, etc...kudos to the club and coaches because quality coaching is difficult to find in clubs.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did the Hawks do this weekend? Haven't seen anything new.

At young guns next weekend.

Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax vs Carolina in championship
Rough riders vs thunder in championship

Madlax wins Capital Classic
Rough Riders win MD Tourney at McD.

Carolina is a good team. They have some of the best athletes I've seen all year at the 2022 year and that's a solid win for MadLax having beaten both Team MD and Carolina in consecutive weekends.

That being said, Team MD 91 struggles to score goals against true AA/AAA teams. Not sure what the issue is, however it's a common theme. I would be willing to bet that the best players from that Carolina team will play with Team MD 91 next spring in HOCO after the merger/partnership announcement.

IMO, Hawks 2022 is far and away the best team at this grad year. I'm incredibly impressed at how well they're coached. The offense is not overly scripted or over coached, and their kids play the game the right way with ball movement, off ball movement, correct skill technique, etc...kudos to the club and coaches because quality coaching is difficult to find in clubs.

Yeah - not many clubs can get former MIAA-A level head coaches and former MLL coaches to work for them coaching 7th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to FCA Blue? Are they done?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to FCA Blue? Are they done?

They were at Summer slam. Lost to Mesa and TX Chaos.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Hawks off this past weekend licking their wounds after going undefeated and winning both NLF Super Summer series in NY and Big 4 HHH tournament in PA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA Blue season is over. Went 3-2 at Summer Slam and lost to Mesa PA in pool play and to Chaos TX in semi finals. Chaos Tx beat Mesa in finals to revenge a lose from the day before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is a horrible post. Undefeated everywhere they played this year.
Looking forward to this weekend and the following. It is hard to beat good times all year. Look at uconn women's basketball. That is why you have to play the game. Looking forward to it and good luck to all md teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to API this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to API this weekend.

Opens with express they going to need it.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Hawks off this past weekend licking their wounds after going undefeated and winning both NLF Super Summer series in NY and Big 4 HHH tournament in PA.

You do realize that Hawks 2022 have quite a few holdbacks, more than any other 2022 team in the HOCO league at least. Go ahead and deny it, that is what most Hawks parents/fans do but the truth is known and is out there.
I have nothing against holdbacks but when you are bragging about your undefeated team keep in mind your holdbacks are a large part of your success. There have been a few teams this year that gave Hawks a run for their money, but they survived.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You do realize that Hawks 2022 have quite a few holdbacks, more than any other 2022 team in the HOCO league at least. Go ahead and deny it, that is what most Hawks parents/fans do but the truth is known and is out there.
I have nothing against holdbacks but when you are bragging about your undefeated team keep in mind your holdbacks are a large part of your success. There have been a few teams this year that gave Hawks a run for their money, but they survived.

18-6 Diamondback dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was the first game of the season yes Hawks won but I would bet it won't be the same score if they play again it would much closer. Then again you should win with all your Holdbacks . What do you have now 4 or 5 holdbacks .Then next year I hear 3 more are dropping down .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

18-6 Diamondback dad

4 holdbacks is not more than any other team in hoco. Hawks definitely have a lot fewer than FCA, Crabs, Bethesda, & Madlax. Stop the excuses and practice more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

18-6 Diamondback dad

4 holdbacks is not more than any other team in hoco. Hawks definitely have a lot fewer than FCA, Crabs, Bethesda, & Madlax. Stop the excuses and practice more.

Recruit more

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was the first game of the season yes Hawks won but I would bet it won't be the same score if they play again it would much closer. Then again you should win with all your Holdbacks . What do you have now 4 or 5 holdbacks .Then next year I hear 3 more are dropping down .

What excuse will api have when they get blown out in Denver?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What excuse do Hawks have for not going to Denver? Holdbacks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At least you rightfully acknowledge you WILL still get beat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have the Diamondbacks beaten any quality teams this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What excuse do Hawks have for not going to Denver? Holdbacks!

Money grab. Better competition at Young Guns

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year and this year was first time you beat Api/Diamondbacks ...why HOLDBACKS... you had to get older kids beat younger ....ok let's take your holdbacks away let's play straight up. Anytime and any place . We will have are full team but you won't ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks can't go because HOLDBACKS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed, can't wait to see the mass-exit out of API (aka Arden) this August after their parents & children waste yet another year and $ with a team that is not advancing their lacrosse IQ but select parents rather whine about a 1-6 month age differences on other teams. So sad, there are about 4-6 kids on that team that really are really talented that need to look elsewhere to help advance their lacrosse skills and playing IQ. Teams around MD would love to have these kids, yet their parents continue ensure they play for a team that is subpar--for whatever reason this continues to make sense to them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big weekend at Youngs guns. Will crabs reclass all of the 21 kids to the 22 team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big weekend at Youngs guns. Will crabs reclass all of the 21 kids to the 22 team?

Wait, I hear something, oh, big old fart. Shut up, teams have been set all year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wsyl - weak competition & expensive. Millon 2022 championship tournament is legit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wsyl - weak competition & expensive. Millon 2022 championship tournament is legit.

Don't think for one second that your team would not be going if you thought you had a chance of winning it with on age players. There is not better advertising for a Club than to be on TV and winning the championship.

After 91 won it the amount of kids that tried out for their teams the next year almost doubled. I bet the same for Legggaaaccceee.

The fact that the Hawks have 3 players that could not make the 5/1/03 is crazy. It is crazy to me that a contact sport is not regulated and kids of any age can participate in a tournament. Unfortunately it's going toe take a kid getting seriously hurt and they sue the Clubs involved and US Lacrosse before anything changes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't think for one second that your team would not be going if you thought you had a chance of winning it with on age players. There is not better advertising for a Club than to be on TV and winning the championship.

After 91 won it the amount of kids that tried out for their teams the next year almost doubled. I bet the same for Legggaaaccceee.

The fact that the Hawks have 3 players that could not make the 5/1/03 is crazy. It is crazy to me that a contact sport is not regulated and kids of any age can participate in a tournament. Unfortunately it's going toe take a kid getting seriously hurt and they sue the Clubs involved and US Lacrosse before anything changes.

18-6 Diamondbag dad/coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The cut off was 9/1/2003, they changed it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not all.

Come on now...They have a few that are actually 2020 and cant reclass again!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year and this year was first time you beat Api/Diamondbacks ...why HOLDBACKS... you had to get older kids beat younger ....ok let's take your holdbacks away let's play straight up. Anytime and any place . We will have are full team but you won't ...

And the year before, and the year before. 3rd grade sure was awesome when no one was close to the Diamondbacks and T9-1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only 1 Hawk doesn't make the 5/1 cutoff.

How great is the advertising when you lose by double digits?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks let's play another game age base and see who would win ... you won't do it because API would win . Hawks can't win without their HOLDBACKS . Everyone knows it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only 1 Hawk doesn't make the 5/1 cutoff.

How great is the advertising when you lose by double digits?

I thought they changed the cutoff to Sept 1 this year??? May 1 was last year cutoff to let in all the holdbacks..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It should be a combo a cutoff date and grade being rising eigth.Igloo has 6 players from its 2021 Black Ice who are rising 9th.Talk about taking advantage of the rules.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It should be a combo a cutoff date and grade being rising eigth.Igloo has 6 players from its 2021 Black Ice who are rising 9th.Talk about taking advantage of the rules.

Is that due to MD schools starting Sept 1 and NY schools starting Dec 1 ?? or is it Jan1 ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo upset they lost last year after the rule change. They broke up what seemed to be a good group of kids. If you cannot beat them join them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Igloo upset they lost last year after the rule change. They broke up what seemed to be a good group of kids. If you cannot beat them join them.

Can't have it both ways boys. Igloo is playing by the rules as did L#$%@% last year. Again this an age based event. When the argument of age comes up at Millon this year specifically with the Hawks team you will defend them having 15 year olds playing against 13 year olds because the rules say graduating year .Enjoy the game on TV

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Can't have it both ways boys. Igloo is playing by the rules as did L#$%@% last year. Again this an age based event. When the argument of age comes up at Millon this year specifically with the Hawks team you will defend them having 15 year olds playing against 13 year olds because the rules say graduating year .Enjoy the game on TV

Age based, not with the intention of rising high school boys to be brought down to play.

Page 52 of 65 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard