BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,735
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 33 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 32 33
Re: Girls 2020 - 9th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 best stop. Maybe 5

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
10 best stop. Maybe 5

First are you really this much of a douchbag.Second your kid must suck that you dislike other kids this much . Third it's hilarious that you think you know more than the college coaches who have watched these kids . Pathetic that you are this obsessed about a team of 14-15 year old girls , actually creepy , get help .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh Oh, what does it say when Gaghen out performs curcio? Bad drive home stuck in traffic after a winless weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 best stop. Maybe 5

#12 and #17 over #19 any day of the week

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 best stop. Maybe 5

Meant 12 & 72

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 best stop. Maybe 5

Meant 12 & 72

72? Obviously this isn't a serious list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people need to get a life . If you have a child on the team and you are discussing this nonsense then you are even a bigger loser . If you don't have a child on the team then you probably have no idea what you are talking about as you have no idea who all the players are. Time to stop trying to make 23 kids feel bad about themselves because you are such a [lacrosse] you can't help trying to tell everyone how good your kid is or because you are an even bigger loser and can't help telling others how bad their kid is . There is simply no other reason to do post this crap.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You people need to get a life . If you have a child on the team and you are discussing this nonsense then you are even a bigger loser . If you don't have a child on the team then you probably have no idea what you are talking about as you have no idea who all the players are. Time to stop trying to make 23 kids feel bad about themselves because you are such a [lacrosse] you can't help trying to tell everyone how good your kid is or because you are an even bigger loser and can't help telling others how bad their kid is . There is simply no other reason to do post this crap.

Yeah, the level of attention to calling out specific numbers (OF KIDS) is so Criminal Minds "creepy guy background exposition scene" it's sick. Get a life and stop trying to point out the strengths and weaknesses of a roster of KIDS in public.

Spend your time asking CR what other checks you might be able to write her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 best stop. Maybe 5

Meant 12 & 72

Obviously. All one has to do is watch Suffolk Championship game. "Drop the mike"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uh Oh, what does it say when Gaghen out performs curcio? Bad drive home stuck in traffic after a winless weekend

C team playing better than the A team. Changes are a coming...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under Armour Uncommitted Showcase games - are there coaches watching ? What about for the State team games ? Any prior experience on what to expect ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

C team playing better than the A team. Changes are a coming...

Don't hold your breath

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under Armour is a joke.. July 4 th weekend? after a big tourney this weekend. Did you see how many coaches were at Lax for the Cure? holy cow ..It Miller time for the coaches ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Under Armour is a joke.. July 4 th weekend? after a big tourney this weekend. Did you see how many coaches were at Lax for the Cure? holy cow ..It Miller time for the coaches ...

You are just completely ignorant. There will be many coaches at the uncommitted games, more than at any individual game at LFC. That said the uncommitted games tend to be a nightmare because every kid is trying to be seen and its only 1 game. LFC had a decent amount of coaches but nothing out of the ordinary.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are the top 2 coaches for YJ's being replaced for next year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are the top 2 coaches for YJ's being replaced for next year?

Yes- its a certainty

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are just completely ignorant. There will be many coaches at the uncommitted games, more than at any individual game at LFC. That said the uncommitted games tend to be a nightmare because every kid is trying to be seen and its only 1 game. LFC had a decent amount of coaches but nothing out of the ordinary.

And there are all the top programs and then some at the UA games in general. Best assembly of talent from across the country of any event all year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahha LFC had a decent amount of coaches? Did you happen to glance at the white board!!! you are the ignorant one...and the under class under armour is a glorified Brine!!! dope...unless your looking to go to Granville State!!! lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With UA commmad division I think LI Wins in tight one with Baltimore. Based on club lax I have seen this summer. Here is how I see the rankings at the end.
1-Long Island
2-Baltimore
3-New England
4-New Jersey
5-Philly
6-Washington
7-Upstate NY
8-Midwest
9-west coast
10-South
11-Southwest

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hahha LFC had a decent amount of coaches? Did you happen to glance at the white board!!! you are the ignorant one...and the under class under armour is a glorified Brine!!! dope...unless your looking to go to Granville State!!! lol

Ok Dumb Dumb ... uh no. UA underclass has the most competitive teams of any tournament all year. Period. Apparently your kid didn't make it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree on the uncommitted side of UA, this really is not a recruiting event. This is more about the senior, highlight and command teams and 95+% of those kids are already committed. It is just an honor for these kids to be selected and play as this is the premier event second only to national teams. I am not sure I would sign my kid up for all the travel and expense to play on uncommitted teams with complete strangers, with no practices for a one game deal with way too many subs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just the way you responded tells me not only are you ignorant but most likely its your first time thru the recruiting process. Did you see the white board is hilarious. UA has been and is still the best collection of players from around the country and the coaches know this. Sorry your kid did not make the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just the way you responded tells me not only are you ignorant but most likely its your first time thru the recruiting process. Did you see the white board is hilarious. UA has been and is still the best collection of players from around the country and the coaches know this. Sorry your kid did not make the team.

Correct UA is The Who's Who of lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
under armour the best kids? lol..yes the Senior Class is ..but the Under class is far from it...and btw ...the process is completed for us. Enjoy sweating out the next 2 years. I learned alot the process and know all about the UA..... i hope Granville State is there and shows little Sally some love..Maybe you will get one of those generic emails inviting her to camp.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh and BTW School Girls is a much better option as lots of quality Schools attended last year. But I guess you didnt do your homework, Sally didnt make it or you dont know the landscape that well. Make sure Sally is polite to the Granville coach. Could be her big break!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My bad it was a white canvas only 209 schools at LFC ... here's the link.meatball http://www.laxforthecure.com/

Most schools are running there camps this weeks. Lol... UA? Don't think the good ones are making the trip... The G8 is next week... something tells me Sally's club wasn't invited !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh and BTW School Girls is a much better option as lots of quality Schools attended last year. But I guess you didnt do your homework, Sally didnt make it or you dont know the landscape that well. Make sure Sally is polite to the Granville coach. Could be her big break!

You truly seem like you are at best borederline [lacrosse]. Obviously your kid got cut. The best programs in the country will have coaches at UA because it has the best collection of talent . Schoolgirls is not nearly as prestigious as many of the better players are still playing with their high school teams. There is zero chance your kid committed to any top lax school or top academic school with a clueless father like you. What's hilarious is if your kid is done with recruiting you would want her playing UA simply because of the level of competition but you are obviously too slow to realize it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My bad it was a white canvas only 209 schools at LFC ... here's the link.meatball http://www.laxforthecure.com/

Most schools are running there camps this weeks. Lol... UA? Don't think the good ones are making the trip... The G8 is next week... something tells me Sally's club wasn't invited !

G8 is a great tournament, pretty much all elite teams. That being said, likely 90% of all those same girls on those teams going to G8 also tried out for the UA teams, and about 25% of them made it. And you are correct, the coaches won't be there for phase 1 recruiting because all those kids are the cream and are already committed. They will be there however for phase 2 purposes, to see how their number one recruits are doing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey meatball . Ever wonder why UA doesn't post a college coach list? Think about . We will be attending the LP Summit ( wonder what that is?) at the end July... my guess is your kid won't be! Enjoy the UA dream. Say hello to Granville coach! Btw is your kids club still waiting for that G8 invite? It's not coming !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey meatball . Ever wonder why UA doesn't post a college coach list? Think about . We will be attending the LP Summit ( wonder what that is?) at the end July... my guess is your kid won't be! Enjoy the UA dream. Say hello to Granville coach! Btw is your kids club still waiting for that G8 invite? It's not coming !

Good for you the LP Summit , zero competition , with no list of college coaches . If your kid had ever made a UA team you would have a clue but you do not .Even funnier that you think it's some honor for your club to go to the G8 .The best players that are in the G8 tried out for UA most of whom did not make a team.The fact that you are either too ignorant or so bitter you can't accept the fact that UA simply has the best players of any tournament would be funny if it weren't so sad. Word of advice , calling someone a meatball paints a pretty clear picture of who you are , think Sopranos just fatter .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok different poster and know u are just baiting ... but for those reading here who might be wanting real information ... UA is absolutely the most talented collection of players of any tournament. Know many girls who are going from their camps this week (cutting them short) in order to attend UA. Some are flying back from Stanford, others coming up from UVA and some from Northwestern camps. Sure there are others as well. That's how prestigious UA is.

There are tons of coaches at UA, almost all of the top programs. Last year every major college coach and then some were there. And not just their assistants, the head coaches: Reese, Levy, Gait, Halfpenny and on and on. They will be looking at the younger division for new recruits (2020,2021) and will have many players in the older division (and some 2020s) already committed to their programs that they will also watch. Then many of the girls in the 2019-2021 grad classes will join their teammates who didn't make the UA teams (like this guy's daughter) at G8 the following week. They will also be making the trek up to Lake Placid to play in the committed division for their respective college teams if their team is there. So the only thing that this guy's daughter seems to be missing out on is UA. All that says is the poor girl wasn't good enough to make it and it pisses him off. Got it. As far as Schoolgirls goes, it's a good tournament, but as previous poster stated, not quite at the level of UA because, since it's Memorial Day weekend, many high schools are still in season and the tryouts often conflict with playoffs etc so not all girls try out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just what I expected from a meatball. You don't even know what the LP Summit is... Hint : The kids don't need coaches watching them! Where's the UA coach list ? Hmm.....they don't post for a reason!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious. In our state many of the kids from the Top 5 High schools in the state did not even bother to try out for the UA? Why would that be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Curious. In our state many of the kids from the Top 5 High schools in the state did not even bother to try out for the UA? Why would that be?

UA does little more than pad a kids resume so mom and dad can walk around with their chests puffed out. There may be some coaches watching the 2019s, but that'll be it. I know girls that made UA teams over girls who clearly had more talent so I question the selection process as many others do. My daughter has never tried out due to summer plans, but even if our schedule permitted she still wouldn't. Save the money for a specific college's camps or prospect days. Much more bang for your buck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree, its some good lacrosse with some nice resume padding but its really just another "look at me" for mommy and daddy to brag about. Oh and don't forget the gear

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree, its some good lacrosse with some nice resume padding but its really just another "look at me" for mommy and daddy to brag about. Oh and don't forget the gear

Why would coaches go to watch teams play when every kid is committed already

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok different poster and know u are just baiting ... but for those reading here who might be wanting real information ... UA is absolutely the most talented collection of players of any tournament. Know many girls who are going from their camps this week (cutting them short) in order to attend UA. Some are flying back from Stanford, others coming up from UVA and some from Northwestern camps. Sure there are others as well. That's how prestigious UA is.

There are tons of coaches at UA, almost all of the top programs. Last year every major college coach and then some were there. And not just their assistants, the head coaches: Reese, Levy, Gait, Halfpenny and on and on. They will be looking at the younger division for new recruits (2020,2021) and will have many players in the older division (and some 2020s) already committed to their programs that they will also watch. Then many of the girls in the 2019-2021 grad classes will join their teammates who didn't make the UA teams (like this guy's daughter) at G8 the following week. They will also be making the trek up to Lake Placid to play in the committed division for their respective college teams if their team is there. So the only thing that this guy's daughter seems to be missing out on is UA. All that says is the poor girl wasn't good enough to make it and it pisses him off. Got it. As far as Schoolgirls goes, it's a good tournament, but as previous poster stated, not quite at the level of UA because, since it's Memorial Day weekend, many high schools are still in season and the tryouts often conflict with playoffs etc so not all girls try out.

So says the over-the-top parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just what I expected from a meatball. You don't even know what the LP Summit is... Hint : The kids don't need coaches watching them! Where's the UA coach list ? Hmm.....they don't post for a reason!

LP Summit, used to be fun when they allowed the college commit teams to play in the open division but has never had the best team competition. Some of the commit teams are decent but overall the tournament is weak. Where is the LP coach list?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 best stop. Maybe 5

Meant 12 & 72

Defense is what wins close games and 21 is the only one on your list that can play defense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The one try out I heard about had 2 evaluators from the same club and the end result was 15 out of 22 who made it came from their clubs. So a representative slice of a state? Not sure about that.

Page 28 of 33 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard