BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18
Re: Girls 2021
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I said I would congratulate the winner. Nice job SW. You deserve it. Final rankings are in and no surprises except md U dropped out of top 10.

SW
MND
Heros/YJ
Stars or capital. Depending on the name change
Monster
Everyone else.

MD United was I every game. Goal differential was only -11 for all 4 games. They shouldn't be discounted.

Yes they should.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Impressed with Monster. They played SW tough and beat them fair and square. I am surprised they lost another pool-play game. Ranking these teams is a fools errand. M&D is struggling without key players but they will eventually be back and as good as they were. Heros is also very, very good and will be a very formidable opponent going forward. YJ was impressive. They move the ball well and have several very good players. If you look at the total body of work, SW is the best team so far this summer. That said, there is still quite a bit of lacrosse left to play.

It will be very interesting to see what happens during tryouts. SW, M&D and Heros will all benefit as girls on weaker teams will look to join. Where does that leave teams like TLC and MD United? Will the girls that are on SW, M&D and Heros that are very good good but don't start look to move? There is a lot of talent in the greater Baltimore area at this age group. Is there enough to support 4 (or more) teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I said I would congratulate the winner. Nice job SW. You deserve it. Final rankings are in and no surprises except md U dropped out of top 10.

SW
MND
Heros/YJ
Monster
Everyone else.

MD United was I every game. Goal differential was only -11 for all 4 games. They shouldn't be discounted.

Yes they should. [/
Impressed with Monster. They played SW tough and beat them fair and square. I am surprised they lost another pool-play game. Ranking these teams is a fools errand. M&D is struggling without key players but they will eventually be back and as good as they were. Heros is also very, very good and will be a very formidable opponent going forward. YJ was impressive. They move the ball well and have several very good players. If you look at the total body of work, SW is the best team so far this summer. That said, there is still quite a bit of lacrosse left to play.

It will be very interesting to see what happens during tryouts. SW, M&D and Heros will all benefit as girls on weaker teams will look to join. Where does that leave teams like TLC and MD United? Will the girls that are on SW, M&D and Heros that are very good good but don't start look to move? There is a lot of talent in the greater Baltimore area at this age group. Is there enough to support 4 (or more) teams?

MD United is full of "me first" players and parents. Don't go there unless you are a "me first" player or parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do M&D and Heros have another tryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do M&D and Heros have another tryout?

You can try out but you ain't making the team even if you're daughter is more talented. Rosters are set.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]I said I would congratulate the winner. Nice job SW. You deserve it. Final rankings are in and no surprises except md U dropped out of top 10.

SW
MND
Heros/YJ
Monster
Everyone else.

Yes they should. [/

MD United is full of "me first" players and parents. Don't go there unless you are a "me first" player or parent.

SW
MND
Heros/YJ
Monster
Everyone else.

Yes they should. [/

SW
MND
Heros/YJ
Monster
Everyone else.

Yes they should. [/

OK Cynthia, duly noted!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crazy talent in Baltimore for the 2021 age group. SW, M&D and Heros very talented and well coached. TLC is talented but the program and coaching at this level is in complete disarray. The middle school program director for TLC just fired her second batch of coaches in two years. MD United and NEMS are tough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Monster wins one game and they are number 2. Nice try. Play some more good competition. They lost to who lax or dewlax? Where are they from? Loser.

Odd day in that respect. SW loses to Monster but crushes Dewlax, who then beats Monster? Monster had a tough time on the draw against Dewlax. That was a great win for Dewlax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I noticed that not every club is listed. It appears that the clubs have to submit results, so if the club doesn't send in results you're not ranked. Kind of destroys the ranking validity.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I noticed that not every club is listed. It appears that the clubs have to submit results, so if the club doesn't send in results you're not ranked. Kind of destroys the ranking validity.

Yep. No YJ, M&D, Heros. No A, B, or C from any of those programs. Move everyone on that list (except SW) down about 12 spots, slot in the M&Ds, YJs and Heros teams and that list would then carry much more validity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yep. No YJ, M&D, Heros. No A, B, or C from any of those programs. Move everyone on that list (except SW) down about 12 spots, slot in the M&Ds, YJs and Heros teams and that list would then carry much more validity.

Elevate, leg e see and TGs
Numbers 2,3 and 4 in the country. Great list!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You did see that the list is based on 8/16 rankings. This isn't a current list.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SW gets it done when it counts. Very impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As we move towards tryouts will US Lacrosse try to put pressure on clubs to adhere to age recommendations? Seems as though the topic has been brushed aside. I know there are several 2021 players with birthdays prior to 9/1/2003 on the top club team rosters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As we move towards tryouts will US Lacrosse try to put pressure on clubs to adhere to age recommendations? Seems as though the topic has been brushed aside. I know there are several 2021 players with birthdays prior to 9/1/2003 on the top club team rosters.

No, nothing will change. Prior to their latest recommendation, USL recommended U-9, U-11, U-13 and U-15 and no one followed that.

They have no power to force clubs to change other than in their own tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every player on every team on 2021 was born before 9/1/2003. I think you meant 9/1/2002.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You meant to type 9/1/02, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every player on every team on 2021 was born before 9/1/2003. I think you meant 9/1/2002.

Does that mean that they are all hold-backs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Does that mean that they are all hold-backs?

Yes, here in MD most are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not hold-backs. You have your dates wrong. Here are the facts.

From US Lacrosse Website. The new rules state:

DOB
Born 9/1/2002 through 8/31/2003

Age Group
15U

Grade Affiliation
9th

HS Graduation Yr.

So if you are born before 9/1/2003, such as 1/25/2003, you are supposed to be on 2021.

The original poster should have stated 9/1/2002 which would make you a 2020.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The beat goes on...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great game. Let's hope all of the rest of them are like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's is bummin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The beat goes on...

It certainly does. I think it's official: M&D Black is no longer Top Dog.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the rankings heading into the last tourney of the year?

SW
YJ
M&D
Heros
Monster
?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's is bummin.

Geez, I guess. Weren't they the #1 ranked BOTC team just a month ago??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only lost to M & D by 1 today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SW
YJ
M&D
Heros
Monster
?

I would stick with top three with SW #1 and 2/3 could good either way until they actually play one another. After that could be any number of teams such as Hero's, Mass Elite, Monster and LI Liberty. The last three do not play enough events against the other four teams to get a valid sample but all very good teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only lost to M & D by 1 today.

Doesn't matter if they lost by 1 or 10. They lost. Poor showing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SW
YJ
M&D
Heros
Monster
?

I would stick with top three with SW #1 and 2/3 could good either way until they actually play one another. After that could be any number of teams such as Hero's, Mass Elite, Monster and LI Liberty. The last three do not play enough events against the other four teams to get a valid sample but all very good teams.

MDU East beat Heros White. That should count for something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

SW
YJ
M&D
Heros
Monster
?

MDU East beat Heros White. That should count for something.

I'm not sure if this post is meant to be sarcastic or not. Regardless, MD United doesn't even deserved to be mentioned along with these teams any more. They are now in the discussion of top B level teams. End of story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 SW easily
2 mnd when healthy
3 YJ
4 Heros
5 monster
6 not sure any others can beat these teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mnd when healthy = unicorn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 SW easily
2 mnd when healthy
3 YJ
4 Heros
5 monster

That's silly. No one has beaten M&D's full team in over 2 years.

Tonight the SW girls all unfolllowed the M&D girls on social media at the instruction of their coaches. This comes after a weekend where SW dads thought it was a good idea to talk trash to 14 yr old M&D girls in the hotel lobby. No surprise that a SW coach was there in the bar throwing them down with the parents all night. Stay classy Skywalkers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mnd when healthy = unicorn

Every club deals with injuries. M&D isn't the be all end all like they were the past couple years. Still tough, but not as formidable as they have been. SW has their number.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 SW easily
2 mnd when healthy
3 YJ
4 Heros
5 monster

Tonight the SW girls all unfolllowed the M&D girls on social media at the instruction of their coaches. This comes after a weekend where SW dads thought it was a good idea to talk trash to 14 yr old M&D girls in the hotel lobby. No surprise that a SW coach was there in the bar throwing them down with the parents all night. Stay classy Skywalkers.

We always knew MnD parents were the worst. Thank you for confirming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 SW easily
2 mnd when healthy
3 YJ
4 Heros
5 monster

No problem, you are still undefeated in the whining contests.Enjoy your summer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 SW easily
2 mnd when healthy
3 YJ
4 Heros
5 monster

We always knew MnD parents were the worst. Thank you for confirming.

Right because MnD parent spent the last 3 years gloating and talking trash to young girls. A lot of the girls on theses teams were friends. It's absolutely ridiculous the animosity that has been created this summer by the posts on here, on social media by the girls, the behavior at some of the games and the icing on the cake was the dad who said something to girls at the hotel this weekend.

If you think that is ok it explains a lot about the behavior of your parents. Apparently it starts at the top with SW.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mnd has been obnoxious since the first day. Funny how you guys act now that you are no longer the best. Whiners.

Page 17 of 18 1 2 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard