by Anonymous. 06/29/17 09:48 AM
Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
by Anonymous. 06/29/17 09:35 AM
Boys 2022- 7th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
by Anonymous. 06/29/17 09:19 AM
Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
by Anonymous. 06/29/17 08:59 AM
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 156 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums12
Topics1,121
Posts191,679
Members1,681
Most Online2,386
Jun 24th, 2013
Newest Members
East_Ph, Laxmom0925, BOTCAdmin, HarborGreen, Strawberry123
1681 Registered Users
Stay Informed
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate This Thread
Page 203 of 223 1 2 201 202 203 204 205 222 223
#224867 - 06/19/17 07:19 AM Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: LarryM]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think it is safe to say TB 2023 is top 5 or at least a contender for top 5. They had the toughest schedule this tournament and still made the championship, which they lost in brave heart. Even with a back to back game. Seems like 91 did not want them to be where they got. Especially changing TB schedule constantly and making 91 warriors easier.

Top Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE Sponsors

#224881 - 06/19/17 08:04 AM Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted by Anonymous
There were some great games in the B bracket today. LI knights played great. Fighting Ducks has some talented kids. Icon team was a surprise. Didn't know they had a team at the grade and played well. Express White back to last year's status. Expected more from Brooklyn. All in all a great 2 days of lax.

Agreed. What happened to outlaws in that last game? Brooklyn team plays hard but didn't see that coming.

Which Outlaws team was this?

Top Reply Quote
#224882 - 06/19/17 08:05 AM Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow! Cheating on express A, daddy ball on express b, and loudmouth annoying parents on a subpar express c. Incredible organization.

And a stinky lady behind her keyboard making it all up to try to cover for a slew of 91 losses

Top Reply Quote
#224885 - 06/19/17 08:17 AM Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow! Cheating on express A, daddy ball on express b, and loudmouth annoying parents on a subpar express c. Incredible organization.

This I think goes on MC more than the coaches. The 2023 mess was embarrassing the level of anger from parents on the sideline was very helpful high

Top Reply Quote
#224890 - 06/19/17 08:32 AM Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

the kid on Express that everyone is talking about is at least one year older. Im a TB parent and an Express parent said he was and also said yesterday was the first time he played with Haugen. That parent was also pissed that the kid came down and his kid plays a lot so it wasn't sour grapes on the Express dad. If it is the case its a shame because the team is good without him. The other big attacker handles himself well enough no need to bring in an older kid. Unfortunately he isn't the only kid on the team that is 13 or will b 13 this year. Either way they are a good team and I enjoyed the games. TB has gotten better and Im looking forward to the rest of the travel season. Congrats Haugen on the tourney win and to my TB team great job this weekend.

Everyone knows he is 14 the question goes to who is responsible for this and how the org thinks it son to add a player like this to our team and put our team in this type of situation what is the benefit parents we're not happy and many of the boys were not either as it's another player that is absorbing minutes. Forget the fact of a 14 year old sixth grader competing against much younger and smaller boys. Takes away from the actual team.

Top Reply Quote
#224891 - 06/19/17 08:33 AM Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

This I think goes on MC more than the coaches. The 2023 mess was embarrassing the level of anger from parents on the sideline was very helpful high

Yeah, look at the St A's debacle. Crooked leaders. Shame on the Catholics for letting this guy continue.

Top Reply Quote
#224892 - 06/19/17 08:35 AM Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think it is safe to say TB 2023 is top 5 or at least a contender for top 5. They had the toughest schedule this tournament and still made the championship, which they lost in brave heart. Even with a back to back game. Seems like 91 did not want them to be where they got. Especially changing TB schedule constantly and making 91 warriors easier.

With a great group of boys. Work hard and practices TB is getting stronger by the day

Top Reply Quote
#224899 - 06/19/17 08:50 AM Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, look at the St A's debacle. Crooked leaders. Shame on the Catholics for letting this guy continue.

Sent an email last night I'm sure I won't hear back but it is really aggravating. Heard a bit about the ST A dont know the details and I am too angry to care. Is winning a tournament that big of a deal that disrupting our team becomes the side effect. Playing time for kids that earned it. Had no interaction with parents but not positive reps from what we have heard. Maybe it was the heat lol

Top Reply Quote
#224910 - 06/19/17 09:09 AM Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does True Blue Panthers have father coaches? Exploring options. Had enough daddy ball on current team.

Depends on the team - Joe Cat currently has the 2025 through 2023 teams. Not sure how they will deal with next year's two 2023 teams. That said, most of their coaches that might have sons on their team are bona fide lax coaches elsewhere, IE, college, HS, pro (Lizards), etc. If your concern is about qualified coaches, then I don't think that's an issue. If your concern is with a player here or there making a team and/or getting more time than he should, then there is always that when a father coaches - just ask Bill Cherry! ;-)

Top Reply Quote
#224920 - 06/19/17 09:25 AM Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does True Blue Panthers have father coaches? Exploring options. Had enough daddy ball on current team.

Depends on the team - Joe Cat currently has the 2025 through 2023 teams. Not sure how they will deal with next year's two 2023 teams. That said, most of their coaches that might have sons on their team are bona fide lax coaches elsewhere, IE, college, HS, pro (Lizards), etc. If your concern is about qualified coaches, then I don't think that's an issue. If your concern is with a player here or there making a team and/or getting more time than he should, then there is always that when a father coaches - just ask Bill Cherry! ;-)

I don't think anyone has any issues with the players or the coaches. Players are solid and appear to be well coached. Time will tell if they are a legitimate AA team that competes consistently with Express, 90+1, etc. What is easy to see is that many (not all) of the parents are a-holes. They are loudmouthed and obnoxious on the sidelines. They think it is ok to talk back to the referee but when another teams parent does it they are the first to say let the him ref the game. They have double standards for everything. I wish it was the excessive drinking but they are probably like that all the time. You know the type, they berate you for doing something even though they do it themselves.

Top Reply Quote
#224923 - 06/19/17 09:28 AM Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't think anyone has any issues with the players or the coaches. Players are solid and appear to be well coached. Time will tell if they are a legitimate AA team that competes consistently with Express, 90+1, etc. What is easy to see is that many (not all) of the parents are a-holes. They are loudmouthed and obnoxious on the sidelines. They think it is ok to talk back to the referee but when another teams parent does it they are the first to say let the him ref the game. They have double standards for everything. I wish it was the excessive drinking but they are probably like that all the time. You know the type, they berate you for doing something even though they do it themselves.

Dude, Joe Cat is the leader of the loud mouths!!!!!

Top Reply Quote
#224949 - 06/19/17 10:00 AM Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: LarryM]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not totally true, some of the coaches coach on the college and HS level, but the majority of the coaches are Dad coaches and a couple are either college players or recently graduated players. I would say 90% of there kids deserve to be on a team. However, some of the Dad coaches kids get more playing time which is always the case. It happens at every program on every level, that's life. I'm not saying its right but its a fact. Joe Cat no doubt spreads himself thin but he's a great coach. TB is definitely a good team that's getting better.

Top Reply Quote
#224956 - 06/19/17 10:12 AM Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: LarryM]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Any team that practices a lot is the way to go Wherever your kid is improving is the only thing that matters.

Top Reply Quote
#224966 - 06/19/17 10:25 AM Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dude, Joe Cat is the leader of the loud mouths!!!!!

Coming from someone who knows nothing about coach cat

Top Reply Quote
#224971 - 06/19/17 10:29 AM Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017 [Re: Anonymous]  

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered

That has to be an Empire parent complaining about other parents. The empire parents were out of control. The TB Express championship game parents were fine and very nice when a few of the kids got hurt in that game. Great game and sportsmanship.

Top Reply Quote
Page 203 of 223 1 2 201 202 203 204 205 222 223
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
Image Verification

Moderated by  BOTCAdmin 

Tournaments & Showcases
Harding Save The Date
Harding Summer Sunset
Harding Battle of B's