BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,630
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 35 of 51 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 50 51
Re: Boys 2020- 9th Grade Fall 2016/Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh cuz I just looked at the whole edge rosters DOB's and everyone is born in 2001 so they are legit 2020 team then. Even though everyone chirps they aren't

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Oh cuz I just looked at the whole edge rosters DOB's and everyone is born in 2001 so they are legit 2020 team then. Even though everyone chirps they aren't

Um, no. If they are born before 9/1/01, then they should be 2019. 9/1 is the date that US Lacrosse has adopted for age segmentation, as it aligns with most (not all) school system definitions of school year start.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would think that most of the country considers 9/1/01-8/31/02 as an "on age" 2020. NY does have a different school cut off though. And, really even kids with August 01 birthdays aren't that bad, but when you are talking about 2000 birth year or early 2001 they would be significantly older for a "typical" 9th grader

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would think that most of the country considers 9/1/01-8/31/02 as an "on age" 2020. NY does have a different school cut off though. And, really even kids with August 01 birthdays aren't that bad, but when you are talking about 2000 birth year or early 2001 they would be significantly older for a "typical" 9th grader

The entire country doesn't consider this at all in HS, which is why the entire country goes by grad year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The entire country doesn't consider this at all in HS, which is why the entire country goes by grad year.

Hey, I thought it was raining outside, just realized it all of your tears. Please start acting like a MAN, please! Embarrassing.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can't wait to see edge play team 91 this summer

Has Old has Edge gotten over the winter? Any 17 or 18 year olds playing 2020 this summer? Surely the Crabs will have a few.

Not true for Crabs. Lots of private school kids, mostly late 15's and early 16's. No drivers yet, almost, nice try!

Your club's track record indicates otherwise. Bloated Crab will add in a few 2019 and 2018 players that haven't committed yet. It's what you do!

Not sure how/why FCA and Looney's get passes from all of the holdback whiners, as all of those teams are about 80% prefirst and extra year kids. I guess success has many enemies.

Looneys 2021 was the same deal last year - a team of seventh graders that all looked like they were in high school!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Who cares when your kid was born? Can he play? That's all anyone cares about. The rest is whining

AMEN!

Especially when he's two years older than the other kids.... If he can't play with them, who can he play with? If he can't standout then, it's time for crying, not whining. But that's why you did it, cause little Buffy too afraid to play with kids his age. Mommy made it all better and put him with the little kids... Those other kids were too big and strong for little Buffy. Hahahahaha. Whine about that helicopter parent. When he finally graduates college at "24" and gets a job, (I mean you find him a job) how will he handle reporting to his new 24 year old boss that's been in the workplace for 3 years already. How will Mommy save him from that? Maybe Mommy can take him to her job and he can hide behind her skirt.

I wrote the post and my kid is a smaller on age boy. He knew the deal and stepped up....hit the gym/practice. Guess what? 1-2 years older=No problem, bring it on! Stop crying and figure it out!

Dear Dummy, mine is committed. Makes fun of holdbacks on the field to their faces, he despises them. Older son already playing in college, will graduate at 21. Both always played up. So slow down with the crying. As a former coach, fan and parent, I am sticking up for the on age kid. Mine chose to play up, a kid shouldn't be forced to play up because some fairy is afraid to have his precious snowflake play against kids his own age. Sorry you can't comprehend that. All other legitimate sports prevent this from happening. Do you get it now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Legacy Taz a set team for sure, do they consider other players? If not how is their B team, Ravage?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Who cares when your kid was born? Can he play? That's all anyone cares about. The rest is whining

AMEN!

Especially when he's two years older than the other kids.... If he can't play with them, who can he play with? If he can't standout then, it's time for crying, not whining. But that's why you did it, cause little Buffy too afraid to play with kids his age. Mommy made it all better and put him with the little kids... Those other kids were too big and strong for little Buffy. Hahahahaha. Whine about that helicopter parent. When he finally graduates college at "24" and gets a job, (I mean you find him a job) how will he handle reporting to his new 24 year old boss that's been in the workplace for 3 years already. How will Mommy save him from that? Maybe Mommy can take him to her job and he can hide behind her skirt.

I wrote the post and my kid is a smaller on age boy. He knew the deal and stepped up....hit the gym/practice. Guess what? 1-2 years older=No problem, bring it on! Stop crying and figure it out!

Dear Dummy, mine is committed. Makes fun of holdbacks on the field to their faces, he despises them. Older son already playing in college, will graduate at 21. Both always played up. So slow down with the crying. As a former coach, fan and parent, I am sticking up for the on age kid. Mine chose to play up, a kid shouldn't be forced to play up because some fairy is afraid to have his precious snowflake play against kids his own age. Sorry you can't comprehend that. All other legitimate sports prevent this from happening. Do you get it now?

Those who write that there kid is committed are liars. If your tough as nails superstar is committed, tell us all where so we can bask in the light of his greatness, you lying sack of $hit. Do you get that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AMEN!

Those who write that there kid is committed are liars. If your tough as nails superstar is committed, tell us all where so we can bask in the light of his greatness, you lying sack of $hit. Do you get that?

I got it, you confirmed you're a dummy. Ok, I'll out my son to put you in your small place. What a sick nut. I'm advocating for kids!!! Hello nut job, anyone home? Your jealousy is clouding your thoughts. Oh, and it's "their" kid, not "there". DUMMY

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Legacy Taz a set team for sure, do they consider other players? If not how is their B team, Ravage?

Historically those were always two good teams. Cue the "you're wrong, they suck" comments in 3...2...1 Go!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah the Taz team is a half committed team ....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

AMEN!

I got it, you confirmed you're a dummy. Ok, I'll out my son to put you in your small place. What a sick nut. I'm advocating for kids!!! Hello nut job, anyone home? Your jealousy is clouding your thoughts. Oh, and it's "their" kid, not "there". DUMMY

Liar, liar pants on fire. The only one committed is you, to being a liar! Don't worry, your kid will out himself soon enough

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 2020 had a personal twitter. How come taken down? Team changing spallina not running it anymore?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is madlax 2020??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know of a 2020 club team looking for a GK?

where?

Preferably a Nassau County-based team.

I'll take the lack of answers as a "No"?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MAD lax is decent, but nothing special.

The EDGE '20 team is very good, but they are really a '19 team and that is where they should be playing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

where?

Probably Express as they have 4 teams in the age group. The most recent team is coached by Moran but always seems short players. Not sure if they have more than 1 goalie. Contact Mike Chanachuk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is talking about edge the person asked about madlax?? Why r u referring to edge?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The EDGE '20 team is very good, but they are really a '19 team and that is where they should be playing.

Also seems like you are scared for your son to play against edge to bring them up out of no where? Does your sons team get to play them this summer? And you are starting the excuses?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 2020 had a personal twitter. How come taken down? Team changing spallina not running it anymore?

Yes, 2020 91 Crush has disbanded

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

where?

Probably Express as they have 4 teams in the age group. The most recent team is coached by Moran but always seems short players. Not sure if they have more than 1 goalie. Contact Mike Chanachuk.

Express has 4 teams for 2020??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not surprising as the head coach's kid is probably playing with his grade now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is absolutely not true. . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is absolutely not true. . . .

How hard is it for users to use the right button to post so that others know which of the many convos going on that you are responding to . . .??1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Any truth to this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man you guys are bored

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is this even true?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do I keep seeing tweets about the 2020 sons, are they back together? I thought the were a thing of the past

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Edge is very good. Mostly older kids masquerading as younger kids. Nice matchup for the MD teams (FCA, Crabs) stacked with holdbacks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Edge is very good. Mostly older kids masquerading as younger kids. Nice matchup for the MD teams (FCA, Crabs) stacked with holdbacks.

Stupid comments again from the peanut gallery

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know when the big 4 schedule will be released?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No excuses. We've played Edge very close in our two games (both two goal losses (fl$)). no excuses. Your own website advertised '19/20 team...no?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No excuses. We've played Edge very close in our two games (both two goal losses (fl$)). no excuses. Your own website advertised '19/20 team...no?

Who is we that played them close? I just checked the wentsite and it says 2020 no mention of 2019/2020 they have a 2019 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
EDGE 2020 (01)

They cleaned up the language as to who was welcome to try out but the fact that they call themselves an 01 team says it all.

At least there is no pretending. you announce straight up what you are. Question though if US lacrosse rules were enforced for 5/10 cutoff and new proposed for 9/1 cutoff how many kids would you lose? We'd lose 1 kid. Not looking for an award, just saying to some degree you are comparing apples to oranges when you mention edge and some other teams--maybe that is why we are not in the top 10 conversation...so be it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
meant 5/01 9/01 birthday cutoff. sorry if i confused anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The comments from the peanut gallery are from someone who has seen the birthdates of the kids on Crabs and FCA. Sorry pal - stacked with reclassed kids. Own it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one cares about this age anymore. Most of the teams haven't even had a practice. This is all the dads being helicopters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The comments from the peanut gallery are from someone who has seen the birthdates of the kids on Crabs and FCA. Sorry pal - stacked with reclassed kids. Own it.

Own the fact that if you are still stuck on reclass argument in HS, you are just that, stuck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one cares about this age anymore. Most of the teams haven't even had a practice. This is all the dads being helicopters

Seriously, not playing for a t-shirt anymore. No one cares which team wins. It's all about the kids getting good looks for recruiting. Do you really think Breschi or Petro care if you kid's team won the tournament?

Page 35 of 51 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 50 51

Link Copied to Clipboard