BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,715
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 40 of 62 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anybody recommend a solid goalie coach? , in the Nassau area for kid ending 4th grade. thanks

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can anybody recommend a solid goalie coach? , in the Nassau area for kid ending 4th grade. thanks

is he just starting to play goalie?
at this age, you may be better served reaching out to a high school goalie. Will be a lot cheaper and could be just as helpful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breakout GT or track down g3 lacrosse Adam Ghitelman

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol, tool you don't get it. There is no such thing as a painful loss of a 9 and 10 year old lacrosse game. Kids are disappointed for 10 minutes, then they go home and play. Do you understand loser. Real life issues are painful, not this. You got a lot to learn little man.

Stop it you wee "WE" man, the rest of us can't take your nonsense anymore. You are on the verge of being asked to leave with your nonsense. Hate to be the one to break it to you, WE (as in the rest of the parents) want YOU to knock it off. You are not part of the team, our sons are. Since you don't get it, that's it, DO YOU UNDERSTAND YET? Have you even thought about why none of us will go near you?

I'm just curious, who is this person no one goes near?

Pretty sure he knows now, if you don't you're obviously not an Express parent and you should thank your lucky stars you don't have to deal with "we"an the imbecile

Fabrication. This is what this guy does. He's been trying to create this scenario from the first post to cause strife.

No WE'RE not, we aren't trying to cause strife. We are telling the truth. Trust us, we wouldn't lie, we're being honest. We want you to stop!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well in that case, allow me to be honest with you. The way to deal with someone is in person or maybe on the phone. Not hiding behind a keyboard.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Antonio Masone. He worked with my son and is the best on the Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Played a bit...seems to really like it. Will check that out thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Well in that case, allow me to be honest with you. The way to deal with someone is in person or maybe on the phone. Not hiding behind a keyboard. [/qu

Says the guy typing away anonymously

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The difference is you seem to know the person you are calling out on here. Nobody knows who you are, so that makes you unapproachable.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The difference is you seem to know the person you are calling out on here. Nobody knows who you are, so that makes you unapproachable.

"WE" guy, just ask the other parents, WE'LL be honest with you! WE promise

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the last time, you would get your point across better by saying something to this person, to him directly. Your continuous writing on here on this topic makes you sound weak and afraid. People don't respect weakness, remember that. You can do it, say it directly to him. I explained this 3 times now. I'm done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the Blast daddy coach? There are 2 coaches which one?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the last time, you would get your point across better by saying something to this person, to him directly. Your continuous writing on here on this topic makes you sound weak and afraid. People don't respect weakness, remember that. You can do it, say it directly to him. I explained this 3 times now. I'm done.

So you're done? Okay, thanks, gee I wouldn't know what to do with myself if you didn't tell me. You're Fantastic! Thanks, means a lot to we, I mean me. Jerk

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West islip clown.his kids are naturally talented athletes. He is a very very poor excuse for a coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West islip clown.his kids are naturally talented athletes. He is a very very poor excuse for a coach

Free advice. Confront the coach or leave the team. Or you'll just grow angrier.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't hold back tell us how you feel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every coach of 91 is a daddy coach. All 4 have kids on the team. None of those kids are the best. All are ok, but their Dads make sure they get plenty of undeserved PT.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His name is Tom Riley. I feel bad for his kids and anyone associated with him. He's a club hopper and isn't welcomed back by any club he leaves. Check the 2020 thread for talk from Express not wanting him back after he left them to take his son to Crush, then left Crush and was looking for another team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The games were so exciting Saturday. I Shaaaarted myself and sure enough it was a wet one. I had to run into the woods and use an old Kleenex in my pocket to wipe myself. Moments later I shook hands with one of the Blastard dads on the sideline, the chubby one, and that made me so happy to do that even after the loss! Brown suga people! Brown suga!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The games were so exciting Saturday. I Shaaaarted myself and sure enough it was a wet one. I had to run into the woods and use an old Kleenex in my pocket to wipe myself. Moments later I shook hands with one of the Blastard dads on the sideline, the chubby one, and that made me so happy to do that even after the loss! Brown suga people! Brown suga!

Don't worry, everyone uses disinfectant wipes after they meet you anyway. I hear even your wife and kids. I love that you couldn't possibly have wiped well enough to not need to change your drawers yet you stood around in them smelling up the place. Your smell probably covered up for your boys crappy play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't worry, everyone uses disinfectant wipes after they meet you anyway. I hear even your wife and kids. I love that you couldn't possibly have wiped well enough to not need to change your drawers yet you stood around in them smelling up the place. Your smell probably covered up for your boys crappy play.

And I don't even know what to say about how you wife has grown accustomed to the skid marks she has to deal with from you. Whew!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LMAO. Best comment I read on here yet....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I have an even better one than that! My wife was so thrilled with the win that she ripped her shirt doing a high fist and her long armpit hair shone to the masses. People were taken aback, but everyone in our family has some serious testosterone going on and it's common. Unlike you we have some balls. What is funny is that one of your wives, not sure who she was owned by, had a boner on the sideline! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the little nub poking out from her tights. Very weird day all around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm so glad that my son is just an average lacrosse player and plays on a club that does get much discussion here.

I feel bad for you people that feel the need to sling mid at each other, with 9 and 10 year old kids as the subject. Keep it up and your kids will hate you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Omg, the one guy was literally slinging [lacrosse] and shaking hands lmao!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Welcome to the room Mrs."Happy to be Average". So nice of you to settle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Omg, the one guy was literally slinging [lacrosse] and shaking hands lmao!

And after he poorly wiped, I saw him rub his hands together and then smell them. After that the pig licked them just a little. And to top it off he kissed his wife and kids after. Now that's what good hygiene is about!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His name is Tom Riley. I feel bad for his kids and anyone associated with him. He's a club hopper and isn't welcomed back by any club he leaves. Check the 2020 thread for talk from Express not wanting him back after he left them to take his son to Crush, then left Crush and was looking for another team.

What club will be next?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every coach of 91 is a daddy coach. All 4 have kids on the team. None of those kids are the best. All are ok, but their Dads make sure they get plenty of undeserved PT.

I'm confused. I thought the West Islip guy that is a pain in the [lacrosse] on Blast was a parent? That a-hole lawyer that thinks his kid is too good for the team. He was tearing the coaches and program apart on the sidelines during that tournament. That guy was absolutely losing his mind and bitching to everyone who would listen that he was taking his kid to Geese because 91 has become a joke and Legs is the new class of the travel circuit. THAT guy is a clown. You guys can keep him! We don't need people like that on our team! Anyone that loses his sh$t like that over 9/10 year old lacrosse is a loser and a cancer on the team. If I were a coach or director, I would make sure he's a memory next season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guy may be a jerk but I think he's right legs seems to be the place to be at younger ages. Kudos to zummo he is doing an amazing job

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What club will be next?

He's not going anywhere, regardless of how many emails you send or phone calls you make. A group of spoiled disrespectful parents will not hold the team hostage OR dictate policy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Amen! In a few years thisvwint matter.. oh how they grow so fat

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm confused. I thought the West Islip guy that is a pain in the [lacrosse] on Blast was a parent? That a-hole lawyer that thinks his kid is too good for the team. He was tearing the coaches and program apart on the sidelines during that tournament. That guy was absolutely losing his mind and bitching to everyone who would listen that he was taking his kid to Geese because 91 has become a joke and Legs is the new class of the travel circuit. THAT guy is a clown. You guys can keep him! We don't need people like that on our team! Anyone that loses his sh$t like that over 9/10 year old lacrosse is a loser and a cancer on the team. If I were a coach or director, I would make sure he's a memory next season.

Guys like that should be a memory this season. Call it the "you ain't playing now leave" cut.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse is superior to hockey in every aspect!!!

Last edited by The Hop; . Reason: Previous comment was stupid.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stay away from any team the two of them are associated with. Both think they are the greatest gifts to lax....and they will tell you they are. " I coached here my wife coached there... I played for MD..... we did this in WI".. blah blah blah . Keep an eye out for them at your teams tryouts. Ask to see the roster before to send in your deposit!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're a matched pair, both west islip. Sorry my friends, you're getting 2 jackasses for the price of 1. Good luck.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stay away from any team the two of them are associated with. Both think they are the greatest gifts to lax....and they will tell you they are. " I coached here my wife coached there... I played for MD..... we did this in WI".. blah blah blah . Keep an eye out for them at your teams tryouts. Ask to see the roster before to send in your deposit!

All clubs want is their money. It's the team who suffers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All clubs want is their money. It's the team who suffers.

That's why you should ask the club you want to play on next season if they are taking their kids so you can make your decision knowing if you will have them on the same sideline as you or your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you record this? You got it perfect word for word. Scary.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop obsessing about the West Islip guys dorko. They know the game and are great coaches. You're just being neurotic and anxious because their sons are better than yours and you feel threatened. Who cares if they are not Mother Theresa's best coaches; they are EFFECTIVE, and their kids are very good you whiny sack of ***** Instead of moaning on this forum everyday, you should spend all this time finding a shrink for you, and eventually for your kid too because he'll need one eventually due to your antics. Get a life Mr. Town Crier. We don't need you to save us from the big bad West Islip guys. They are in reality okay guys. You on the other hand are a big hump.

Page 40 of 62 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard