BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 31 of 32 1 2 29 30 31 32
Re: BOYS PAL League
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now that the weather is nice I guess we will start seeing the shoeless coach again😜Hopefully his assistants don't get thrown out

Were you at my game today?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that the weather is nice I guess we will start seeing the shoeless coach again😜Hopefully his assistants don't get thrown out

Typical south shore trash

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't think so, I didn't see any adults playing!! but waiting for my sons team to take the field, I did see a shoeless coach on one team ( who looked like an A$$) and 2 coaches from another that needed diapers!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Baymanli@optonline.net

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was a guy from Franklin Square today at my sons game coaching with no shoes on.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a great idea
You can't get too mad when
You are walking barefoot in the grads

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

HAHA, thanks north Shore snob, just remember when you're at that big time NYC job, your lady is with the carpenter/plumber from the South Shore, you understand what I'm implying right? By the way the whale shirt looks great on you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yesterday I watched a 6th grade PAL game. Apparently one of the coaches became so upset with his team that he kicked & actually knocked over his teams bench. This is not the NCAA playoffs - it is PAL and nobody cares about the score. There are no standings, or awards this should be instructional & fun for these kids. I guess the coach was trying to fire up his team- by intimidation- but only made himself look like a fool. This stupid behavior does not set a good example for these kids. Coach looks like he could benefit with some therapy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yesterday I watched a 6th grade PAL game. Apparently one of the coaches became so upset with his team that he kicked & actually knocked over his teams bench. This is not the NCAA playoffs - it is PAL and nobody cares about the score. There are no standings, or awards this should be instructional & fun for these kids. I guess the coach was trying to fire up his team- by intimidation- but only made himself look like a fool. This stupid behavior does not set a good example for these kids. Coach looks like he could benefit with some therapy.

PAL is the Super Bowl for some of these Lax DADS/Coaches..
Their kid cant cut it in the Travel world so he runs his kid to death in PAL hoping their will be a glimmer of hope that maybe the 11th time trying to dodge from X he can squeeze one in.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What town was it?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
maybe he cant afford shoes because all his funds go to support his addiction to club lacrosse, or possible that he just enjoys nature? Nah ill go with the club lacrosse addiction makes for better TV.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does "shoeless" coach where blue and gray with a lightening bolt on his shirt?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does "shoeless" coach where blue and gray with a lightening bolt on his shirt?

Not sure but do you know how to spell?? Get off BOTC and read a book dummy! Figure out what you did wrong, then post it three times on BOTC. (reading is fundamental) STUPID

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their kid cant cut it in the Travel world so he runs his kid to death in PAL hoping their will be a glimmer of hope that maybe the 11th time trying to dodge from X he can squeeze one in.

Could'nt agree more. This coach should do the right thing & apologize to the kids on this team for his embarrassing behavior and in the future if he can't control his emotions stay at home.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Could'nt agree more. This coach should do the right thing & apologize to the kids on this team for his embarrassing behavior and in the future if he can't control his emotions stay at home.

Yup club parents are way classier.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bethpage?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You write like a moron.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duly noted.

Where >>>wear
Where>>>>wear
Where>>>wear

I can assure you it was an attention to detail issue not intellect. I read vigorously and hold an Ivy league Undergrad and Masters degree. But thank you for pointing out my error even if it was in such an obnoxious manner.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duly noted.

Where >>>wear
Where>>>>wear
Where>>>wear

I can assure you it was an attention to detail issue not intellect. I read vigorously and hold an Ivy league Undergrad and Masters degree. But thank you for pointing out my error even if it was in such an obnoxious manner.

Well, I feel like quite the heel, you are very polite. Sorry, I guess, jeez dude, you sure know how to make a fella feel like crap.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Duly noted.

Where >>>wear
Where>>>>wear
Where>>>wear

Well, I feel like quite the heel, you are very polite. Sorry, I guess, jeez dude, you sure know how to make a fella feel like crap.

Gotta love the grammar police on this site..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the new leadership you propose for HVLAX?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the new leadership you propose for HVLAX?

Dave Marone would be an awesome choice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was probably the West Islip coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are the tournaments this weekend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Foxboro, Ma.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Foxboro, Ma.

Any in Nassau?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Foxboro, Ma.

Any in Nassau?

You get the joke right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Foxboro, Ma.

Any in Nassau?
No, next weekend is JDRF

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Foxboro, Ma.

Any in Nassau?

You get the joke right?

You stumbled on to a joke that isn't a joke! If you are crazy enough, there is a youth tournament in Foxboro associated with the NCAA. Its an invitational (if you are willing to pay, you get invited).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thx god PAL is over!!!!!!!!!! next year pass!!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thx god PAL is over!!!!!!!!!! next year pass!!!!!

Couldn't agree more!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you PAL for abandoning Festivus.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just coached my last PAL game EVER
Thank goodness

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hoping to work with Suffolk next year and create a bracket for the teams closer to Nas/Suff border. Between the certification requirements next year and BS brackets in nassau looks like we are done.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard a crazy ridiculous story about the Hills 2025 PAL coach who's kid plays on 91. He has been benching kids this season because apparently going undefeated in PAL against teams that have evenly split squads is very important. Telling his son to go to goal on every possession. What a clown...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I honestly will miss coaching. Yesterday was my last game, and to me PAL was more about getting the kids involved who don't play travel. It was a battle at times to put a kid who wasn't as good when the game was on the line just to make sure everyone played. To me PAL is more about getting the new players caught up, and let the more established players have fun.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
What are the alternatives?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, PAL is for the coaches kids and their friends to get plenty of playing time!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hills through the grades at PAL is a bunch of morons. Believe me, it starts in 1st grade where they are loathe to institute a 1 pass rule to get other kids involved. Just want to see there kid with the ball--its why they never win when they get older...

Like Reply Quote
Page 31 of 32 1 2 29 30 31 32
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard