BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,292
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 50 of 214 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So much for some of the Nassau head coaching changes this season. Yielded nothing

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goodnight Set!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know how/when high school all Americans are selected? Are they announced at county dinners? Sorry if this has been asked before, new to the scene so please don't beat me up

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know how/when high school all Americans are selected? Are they announced at county dinners? Sorry if this has been asked before, new to the scene so please don't beat me up

relax travel dad. how did your team do? oh that's right people like you don't care about the team just want those personal accolades for recruiting purposes

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goodnight Set!!

Game, 'Sett, Match!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nassau Bs(GC,LB,Sett), Cs(Wan,CSH,NS), not too bad...Suffolk Cs, not alot of wins outside conference...prob more loses than quality wins...

... don't forget about D class where all 5 teams in the class (that's Nassau and Suffolk!) make it to the playoffs! What a joke!

Can't understand the need to add another class, Does anyone know the rationale?

Another moron trying to make a point by making up facts . When you post without actually having a clue you just look stupid .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

relax travel dad. how did your team do? oh that's right people like you don't care about the team just want those personal accolades for recruiting purposes

Really?? What the heck is wrong with someone asking a question? What a shame this place has turned into such a negative, mean, unwelcoming site. The person asking could have been a kid or new coach, if you can't answer the question then don't respond with such sarcastic reply.
To the poster I wish I knew the answer, maybe somebody with some manners and knowledge can?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MELVILLE AND wi great game to watch, wi also upset them but came up short I give them credit, let's hope Melville plays better against NP

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How bout them N'Port girls! Haters going to hat!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They can start their community service on Thursday after school.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

as the Taylor Swift song goes.." Haters gonna hat, hat, hat...."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final Four

Ward Melville Vs Northport
Middle Country Vs Smithtown East

Ward Melville - Closer than expected against West Islip. What happened?

Smithtown East - After losing to WM and MC in early April they have won 11 straight. Can they get to the finals?

Middle Country - Turned the table on SN and avenged earlier loss. Thumped Smithtown East during the year. Can they do it again?

Northport - Smithtown West was no match. Do they have enough to upset Ward Melville?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good one! Still, your kids are home and we're still playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good one! Still, your kids are home and we're still playing.

Does Suffolk Dept. of Corrections have girls lax league now??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really?? What the heck is wrong with someone asking a question? What a shame this place has turned into such a negative, mean, unwelcoming site. The person asking could have been a kid or new coach, if you can't answer the question then don't respond with such sarcastic reply.
To the poster I wish I knew the answer, maybe somebody with some manners and knowledge can?

Maybe a high school coach can answer this question?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you asking because your daughter has been nominated or are just curious? I would think you have a kid playing or why else would you be on this thread. Have your daughter ask her coach, seems like the easiest way to get an answer no? not trying to be mean here, just practical.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Magic 8 Ball

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last year the awards were not announced at the county dinner ,in years past they were. They have not been selected yet and the process is political. It also baffles me that other regions get the same number of AA per team as our region.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
correct... 95% of the "D" schools are upstate.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it safe to assume that the suspended girls for Northport are back just in time for playoffs?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Last year the awards were not announced at the county dinner ,in years past they were. They have not been selected yet and the process is political. It also baffles me that other regions get the same number of AA per team as our region.

There are like 600+ AAs in the country, bit of a joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suspended for 1 meaningless game. Been back for awhile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you asking because your daughter has been nominated or are just curious? I would think you have a kid playing or why else would you be on this thread. Have your daughter ask her coach, seems like the easiest way to get an answer no? not trying to be mean here, just practical.

She asked both the coach and the AD, both have no idea. Not a big lacrosse community. Thank you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Suspended for 1 meaningless game. Been back for awhile

Again why post if you are clueless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mattituck is in D this year....can't imagine them not winning states.
And to the person who asked who SWR beat....well they did beat MT Sinai (enough said) and lost to ESM by one and also beat 5 playoff teams
BBP also beat SWR and St Anthony's and they also beat 4 playoff teams
Suffolk C overall was very strong, at least all the playoff teams but especially the top three.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There are like 600+ AAs in the country, bit of a joke.
out girls got their invites already. It's June 12

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course suspended Northport girls are back playing.. there parents have NO MORALS!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mattituck is in D this year....can't imagine them not winning states.
And to the person who asked who SWR beat....well they did beat MT Sinai (enough said) and lost to ESM by one and also beat 5 playoff teams
BBP also beat SWR and St Anthony's and they also beat 4 playoff teams
Suffolk C overall was very strong, at least all the playoff teams but especially the top three.

Didn't SWR get crushed by MC and BBP get crushed by Darien? Like I said who have they beat outside of Cs...stop with the playoff teams they beat, your embarrassing yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course suspended Northport girls are back playing.. there parents have NO MORALS!!!!

Hahahaha, jealous that you're home! We don't care. See you next year loser

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you are going to post on BOTC, please use proper grammar. The proper usage of the word is THEIR, look it up you brain dead idiot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wow You NP parents are really a classless bunch!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it safe to assume that the suspended girls for Northport are back just in time for playoffs?

Yeah, its called 'work release"...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh in another easy one.

Very few competitive games this year for the big teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i would relax. First time u made it this far in awhile

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't assume this comes from NP as opposed to someone trying to stir the pot.
Happens all the time. NP looking forward to a good game w WM- good luck to all
the girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big teams? Relax. Wantagh is in "C", in Nassau. Not exactly a powerhouse. Now Suffolk "C", that's a different story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

i would relax. First time u made it this far in awhile

That's one more time than you jerkoff

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Big teams? Relax. Wantagh is in "C", in Nassau. Not exactly a powerhouse. Now Suffolk "C", that's a different story.

Wantagh could win Nassau A just like GC and CSH Very little big time team talent in Nassau and Manhasset most years

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Manhasset this year? 5-5 in conference with losses to Port Washington Massapequa GC and 2x to Long Beach. Not a good season for them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Manhasset this year? 5-5 in conference with losses to Port Washington Massapequa GC and 2x to Long Beach. Not a good season for them

Actually counting playoff game against LB they were 4 - 6 against power conference teams...also lost to Wantagh

Like Reply Quote
Page 50 of 214 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard