BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,212
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 65 of 91 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Outlaws B will beat Outlaws Select, no question..That being said Outlaws B parents are total white trash.The Mothers are coming straight off a Tender trap shift, to the game. Their coach is a fat slob who needs to take a spin class or 100.

says the guy sitting in the tender trap parking lot eating chicken mcnuggets. sorry your express team had to go home early. but it probably gave you a chance to hit the strip club while your ex wife was hanging with the coach to get little johnny 2 more minutes of playing time.

Actually me and my buddy's go to Gossip. We can afford the extra $ for the dance, while you are working 3 extra shifts to pay for your kids lacrosse lessons. Do yourself a favor, spend the money on some botox for your ugly wifes. They were making the whole tournament sick. Couldn't find a pretty 1 in the bunch of wilder beast's.

I'm sure you do. I will leave an extra $20 at Xmas under my garbage can lid when you pick up my trash.

No problem, just please do me a favor and make sure there are no pictures of your wife left in the trash. I don't want the guys on the truck to get sick. As for the 20$ tip you can use it for more lacrosse lessons for your kid, he needs it.

I would make sure I didn't put the naked pictures of your wife in there, but she said she has already banged all the guys on your truck.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws B will beat Outlaws Select, no question..That being said Outlaws B parents are total white trash.The Mothers are coming straight off a Tender trap shift, to the game. Their coach is a fat slob who needs to take a spin class or 100.

says the guy sitting in the tender trap parking lot eating chicken mcnuggets. sorry your express team had to go home early. but it probably gave you a chance to hit the strip club while your ex wife was hanging with the coach to get little johnny 2 more minutes of playing time.

Actually me and my buddy's go to Gossip. We can afford the extra $ for the dance, while you are working 3 extra shifts to pay for your kids lacrosse lessons. Do yourself a favor, spend the money on some botox for your ugly wifes. They were making the whole tournament sick. Couldn't find a pretty 1 in the bunch of wilder beast's.

I'm sure you do. I will leave an extra $20 at Xmas under my garbage can lid when you pick up my trash.

No problem, just please do me a favor and make sure there are no pictures of your wife left in the trash. I don't want the guys on the truck to get sick. As for the 20$ tip you can use it for more lacrosse lessons for your kid, he needs it.

This guys funny. Tell the Encyclopedia salesman to relax, the guy was probably still sick from looking at those hosebags all day. They were pretty ugly the guy has a point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wasn't an express parent who wrote it but good try. Was an observation watching your mother's slurring there words at the food truck.. Ordering burgers like drunk animals whIle the kids play in the field. Total trash bags. As for the coach, he won't make it through the season. He has a heart attack in his future if he doesn't lose 100lbs.

Oh. Your pissed they didn't tip you enough for serving coffee and passing out pretzels all day? Sorry, will get you next time. Btw. Your Roach coach was a little beat up looking. Maybe once you catch up on your child support you can get it cleaned. I'm a pretty good lawyer and could probably get family court to give you better visitation rights.

We all know you are the parking ticket KING!!!!! Maybe even the next Saul if you play your cards right.
Talk about sentence structure, spelling and grammar. Take a look at this short bus helmut hounds attempt at writing. LOL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would make sure I didn't put the naked pictures of your wife in there, but she said she has already banged all the guys on your truck.

You tell a joke like your coach puts down a cheeseburger, poorly.. Keep trying, you'll get it. Leave the jokes to the people with some brains. Your broom just called, it's waiting for your next shift, get going.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wasn't an express parent who wrote it but good try. Was an observation watching your mother's slurring there words at the food truck.. Ordering burgers like drunk animals whIle the kids play in the field. Total trash bags. As for the coach, he won't make it through the season. He has a heart attack in his future if he doesn't lose 100lbs.

Oh. Your pissed they didn't tip you enough for serving coffee and passing out pretzels all day? Sorry, will get you next time. Btw. Your Roach coach was a little beat up looking. Maybe once you catch up on your child support you can get it cleaned. I'm a pretty good lawyer and could probably get family court to give you better visitation rights.

You misunderstood, I wasn't serving the food. I was behind them in line trying to figure out how the [lacrosse] they got out of the cage. I figured they chewed through the lock.. Since your a good lawyer, you may be able to get a class action on the lock maker though. Good luck.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy just crushed the lawyer. Very funny stuff. Let's move on to the next topic. B teams looking much better. No Pac or Taz but nice improvement for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The guy with the jokes just made my day. Thanks...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this the same coach who was running across the fields after express/outlaw game holding his cell phone in his hand screaming out for Pat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The jokes about the Outlaw B mom's were insanely funny. I didn't see them but I will make sure to look next tournament. "Chewed through the lock" hahahahaha.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol. Funny thread tonight. I will look for them as well. Although in the 3 years of lacrosse tournaments etc. I kinda feel like that about most team moms.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This could only come from a sachem parent. Must've been a good game. And from what I heard, the coach that got thrown out was sticking up for his kids because the game was getting too rough and the refs weren't calling penalties. Or did the Sachem coach have those refs in his pocket too?? Did he throw another hissy fit to get his way again??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's so funny! Guess you're as big of a bully as your coach. Makes sense that you'd keep playing for him. Sad that the only reason the B team even exists is bc it's the only team that's bringing money into the outlaw organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's put this all into perspective. They are 11 yr olds. Was it the end of the world? No. But they're 11. And I hope that they don't see any of this!

Did the coach cheat? Was it the refs fault? Or was it the tournaments bowling? As a parent who was on the sideline who did not have a child on the field the tournament directors should be completely embarrassed about the way they handled the entire situation.

I hope our organizations directors realize how horribly run the tournament was and that they pull out of all future blatant tournament because of this. Shouldn't they have put the kids first over their own agendas and the money that was coming into their pockets?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a disgrace it is to see grown adults "bullying" others. How on earth does appearance have ANYTHING to do with lacrosse??? Isn't this what we teach our children NOT to do?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are these really adults writing all this nonsense? Come on folks. Enough

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a disgrace it is to see grown adults "bullying" others. How on earth does appearance have ANYTHING to do with lacrosse??? Isn't this what we teach our children NOT to do?!

Sorry to break it to you, this whole site has nothing to do with Lacrosse. It only exists for people to act like savages because they won't be found out. If they had to put their names on it nobody would be on here. That being said, that guy had some funny jokes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just read the last 2 days comments. Completely disgusting and disgraceful. It's 11 y/o lacrosse. Get your priorities in order.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry to break it to you, this whole site has nothing to do with Lacrosse. It only exists for people to act like savages because they won't be found out. If they had to put their names on it nobody would be on here. That being said, that guy had some funny jokes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just read the last 2 days comments. Completely disgusting and disgraceful. It's 11 y/o lacrosse. Get your priorities in order.

C'mon, you're thinking rationally and that is not what this is site is all about. What is even worse are the administrators of this site allowing this.
Yes, my kid stinks, can't throw, catch ,cradle and is responsible for global warming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's the toughest competition for our LI boys at Elite 8?

Madlax
BLC
Team 9+1 MD
Brotherly Love
Hawks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax
BLC
Team 9+1 MD
Brotherly Love
Hawks

How did Igloo make this event again?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Madlax
BLC
Team 9+1 MD
Brotherly Love
Hawks

I think it is fair to say that every team on the list is a threat. They're all good. But Madlax is tops. They just won HoCo championship and they're the only team that beat every team this Spring. Madlax went 3-0 against Bethesda. Madlax beat T9d1 solidly. That is the game where Madlax was winning by 5 or 6 goals and T9d1 coach lost it. Madlax beat BL in March, but BL gave them a good game. I think it was a 1 goal game. Madlax's only loss this Spring was against Hawks. I am told it was a fluky 1 goal loss during Spring break and they were missing their best scorer. While the Hawks have some talented offense, the championship game really wasn't that close. Madlax was winning 5-1 when it gave up a small run at end of first half. But then they jumped back to a three goal lead and killed clock most of the second half.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For those not going to Elite 8. Whose in JDRF next weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax
BLC
Team 9+1 MD
Brotherly Love
Hawks

Much improved and beat brotherly love last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Who's the toughest competition for our LI boys at Elite 8?

Madlax
BLC
Team 9+1 MD
Brotherly Love
Hawks

Other than the Hawks who they haven't played yet the WP beat every team on this list at least once. What happens next week who knows, but if we are going to look at past games that is the stats. I'm sure there is great lacrosse coming up and it should be close games throughout the weekend. Every team there has won or lost or had a close game with each other. Next weekend will tell a lot. Coaching will have a lot to do with it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For those not going to Elite 8. Whose in JDRF next weekend.

JDRF is invite only this year? That said, it will probably be a lot of the same teams as recent years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prediction just for fun:

Madlax Taz and Wolfpack will be top teams. I say Madlax and Taz are last 2 standing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prediction just for fun:

Madlax Taz and Wolfpack will be top teams. I say Madlax and Taz are last 2 standing

Did you see that Madlaz and Taz are slated to play first game, Saturday at 10?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elite 8 Tourney Machine is out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even more fun, 91MD plays vs. the 91Pack at 9 AM to open the tourney. I like whoever did this schedule!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even more fun, 91MD plays vs. the 91Pack at 9 AM to open the tourney. I like whoever did this schedule!

91 MD is legit. Mark Millon has his son on the team so lots of focus. Cable Maddux, owner of Madlax coaches and has his boys on the '24 team.
[quote=Anonymous]Who's the toughest competition for our LI boys at Elite 8?

Madlax
BLC
Team 9+1 MD
Brotherly Love
Hawks

Other than the Hawks who they haven't played yet the WP beat every team on this list at least once. What happens next week who knows, but if we are going to look at past games that is the stats. I'm sure there is great lacrosse coming up and it should be close games throughout the weekend. Every team there has won or lost or had a close game with each other. Next weekend will tell a lot. Coaching will have a lot to do with it

But WP has also lost to Madlax, BLC and Taz. Brotherly love has lost 3 one goal games to Madlax. Team 91 MD lost by 1 to Taz. Hawks beat Madlax and lost to team 91 MD by 1.

Should be interesting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prediction just for fun:

'pack is one of the last teams standing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prediction just for fun:

Bethesda went 2-5 in MD 2024 AA division this spring. MD 9d1 beat them 12-3. Madlax is tough as ever, and the Hawks are solid. Hawks split with 9d1 MD this year, both games went into OT. Should be good games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prediction just for fun:

All of these teams will match up differently. Madlax will most likely win it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prediction just for fun:

It is set up for 91pack to win

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Millon be screaming about Madlax's "9th grader" at his own tournament? Brace yourselves if you've never experienced him in person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Millon be screaming about Madlax's "9th grader" at his own tournament? Brace yourselves if you've never experienced him in person.

Experienced the 9th grader, or MM?!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Prediction just for fun:

It is set up for 91pack to win

Hahaha What?? Go away tool. Let the sour'ness go already man. We know who you are

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax
BLC
Team 9+1 MD
Brotherly Love
Hawks

Much improved and beat brotherly love last year.

I believe Express beat Igloo soundly last weekend. maybe they should have gotten the nod.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where can the schedule be found please?

Page 65 of 91 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard