BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,788
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 62 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 61 62
Re: Boys 2025- 4th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
you all need to relax this all means nothing it is one select team that is a complete money grab for 91 and express . if your son wants to do it then great if not who cares in a year from now not one kid will remember that team , as long as your kid is having fun then sit back and relax it is a long road . As for the Warrior thing it will cost around $3K for garbage lacrosse and look the head coach did not even have his son at the tryout so just relax and enjoy watching your son develop

His son will be on the team, though. You can count on that.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea love it...Yea total money grab..... "Did you do it?" Yea..............

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm glad some of the Geese kids showed up and I hope they make the team. Kudos to their parents for bringing them down. I'm just tired of all the blabber coming from some of the Geese parents. For example:

Our team has the most talent! ... but we lost because of their face-off kid.

The Warrior team would be better with our kids! ... but my kid didn't try out because of X, Y and Z.

We're the best team in the age group! ... even we lost to the same team in two different tournaments.

We've gotten better and we'll beat them for sure this year! ... except we're in some no-name tournament while everyone else is at Laxfest.

Just shut up already. I don't even understand why you make excuses. It doesn't matter. You don't matter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mic Drop!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You "hope" they make the team? Hello those geese out shined the whole group!!!! That attack from the geese put about six goals and three assists in he was amazing. Funny thing is you never heard [lacrosse] from any of those geese parents just sitting back and enjoying there boys playing. And no I'm not a geese parent .

Stop talking [lacrosse] about what team what kid is on and what team is better ! They are in fourth grade already! The kids all had a fun day playing with different kids from different teams . You people need a reality check and stop playing threw your kids ! Let them grow and enjoy the damn game . You have a long way to go and are in for a huge reality check as they get older .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mic Drop!

What mic drop???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm glad some of the Geese kids showed up and I hope they make the team. Kudos to their parents for bringing them down. I'm just tired of all the blabber coming from some of the Geese parents. For example:

The Warrior team would be better with our kids! ... but my kid didn't try out because of X, Y and Z.

We're the best team in the age group! ... even we lost to the same team in two different tournaments.

We've gotten better and we'll beat them for sure this year! ... except we're in some no-name tournament while everyone else is at Laxfest.

Just shut up already. I don't even understand why you make excuses. It doesn't matter. You don't matter.

That's really what you're going with, huh? You sound like an imbecile. Your son is in 4th grade. He may continue to enjoy and excel in lacrosse. He also may peak in 5th grade, like is often the case.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The initial idea was that this Warrior team would represent the best 2025 players from LI. My older sons are 2022 and 2023. Those tryouts were legitimately comprised of the best kids I've seen. Unfortunately, that's not how it turned out for the 2025's. Maybe they're too young still. Most of these boys are still scared of the dark and hold mommy's hand in the mall. I know mine is!

Here's the truth: I was at the tryout with my youngest son. I didn't think he was one of the top players in the age group (and I still don't), but he's pretty good, above average but definitely a step or two below the top kids, and his older brothers did it so he wanted to as well. How could I say no? Anyway, there were maybe 30-35 kids at the tryout (probably less than 1/2 the amount of the 2024's). I don't know how many Blast or Express or Geese, but there were some of each, plus others.

The reality of the tryout is that because of the low turnout, most of the boys will make the team by default. My son looked like one of the better kids there (through my eyes anyway, but you know how that goes!) and he'll probably make the team. I'll be thrilled if he does because he'll think its cool. It still won't mean he's one of the best in the age group, because he's not, and I'm ok with it.

What everyone needs to do is appreciate it for what it is and not let it go to your heads. That's asking a lot, I know smile It doesn't mean that your son is the best. It doesn't mean that he belongs on one of the top teams. It doesn't mean that he's going to play D1 lacrosse in college. It doesn't even mean that he's going to start on his middle school team. It means that you have the opportunity to spend some more money on a great (hopefully) tournament and spend some quality time with your child. Enjoy it, because it's going to be gone before you know it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You "hope" they make the team? Hello those geese out shined the whole group!!!! That attack from the geese put about six goals and three assists in he was amazing. Funny thing is you never heard [lacrosse] from any of those geese parents just sitting back and enjoying there boys playing. And no I'm not a geese parent .

NOOOOoooo. Of COURSE you're not a Geese parent. *wink* *wink* He WAS Amazing! You- *ahem* - THEY must be so proud!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's really what you're going with, huh? You sound like an imbecile. Your son is in 4th grade. He may continue to enjoy and excel in lacrosse. He also may peak in 5th grade, like is often the case.

I don't see how the OP has anything to do with anyone's son. The entire post is about Geese parents.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop talking [lacrosse] about what team what kid is on and what team is better ! They are in fourth grade already! The kids all had a fun day playing with different kids from different teams . You people need a reality check and stop playing threw your kids ! Let them grow and enjoy the damn game . You have a long way to go and are in for a huge reality check as they get older .

The big attack with concrete feet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how is bluefish in this 2025 age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah.the one that can't ride and has no left hand and never passed the ball.yeah thats him.he's my hero

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bluefish=garbage

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bluefish=garbage

I hope you're referring to the organization as garbage, not a group of kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah.the one that can't ride and has no left hand and never passed the ball.yeah thats him.he's my hero

Yeah he's the best of the 2nd best!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You heroes really picking on a 4th grader? WOW

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bluefish=garbage

Why are the garbage?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bluefish=garbage

Why are the garbage?

Stop playing stupid. Garbage at best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They're not garbage. They're a great place for a kid to grasp a better understanding of the game of lacrosse and be introduced to a more competitive setting. Most of people who tell you that it's not worth it are the losers who put their kids in travel lax in first or second grade before their kid could tie his shoes just so they could get him on one of the two available teams at the time. Don't listen to any of them and do what's best for your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bluefish=garbage

Why are the garbage?

Stop playing stupid. Garbage at best

you're really a d*ck.
let me guess, they're garbage because they don't live up to your standards for 4TH GRADE lacrosse. All of these kids should just put their sticks down now and give up the game because they will never be good.

Let me know how close I get to your profile:
- You grew up on LI and played in high school
- Went away to college, not recruited, but got a spot on the team (notice how I didn't say played on the team)
- Couldn't handle being away from mommy and flunked out. Came back home to finish school locally
- At the end of your 4 years, your full collegiate stats show at most time in 5 games, with 2 gbs and maybe 1 shot on goal.
- You get married then have a couple kids in the town you grew up in. Now your life goal is to turn them into the next great lax player.
- Since you have extensive collegiate playing experience (ha) you start out coaching their PAL teams and try to influence the club team (because let's face it, PAL is beneath your kid)
- During practice, you harp on how it is critical to be able to catch and throw with both hands, but when jr misses the ball you blame it on the "poor" pass coming at him
- No doubt you dress your kid up in team gear everyday, throw some badass eyeblack on for games.
- Come game time, your kid runs out....gets overmatched and then takes a stupid penalty that proceeds to hurt the team.
- And since you're the coach, you send him right back out there to do it all over again. Any other kid on the team does it and they're yanked off the field.

Look in the mirror and be honest.... I'm pretty close, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Living in Levittown has really gotten to you! Enjoy 24 lax!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone think that any of 2025 will be good enough to play up in the 2024 divsion. I know Legs traditionally doesn't like to do that, but maybe with this group? 91 did it pretty consistantly with WP, both 2023's, both 2022's, etc. Will Blast play up at all? Is Express there yet? Just curious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Check your emails! Acceptance emails just went out for Warrior Team! Roster is announced and looks very diverse! Surprising!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No roster posted yet on webpage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Living in Levittown has really gotten to you! Enjoy 24 lax!

There is 2 kids from Levittown on the 2025 / Team 24 roster you fool..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blast got destroyed by Express 2024 in the Fall...they are nowhere near were WP were a year ago

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2025 Warrior team announcements... Guys/Gals relax. Did you not see the new rule about ER. Keep it fun and Local, sure let them experience travel but please dont go crazy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone think that any of 2025 will be good enough to play up in the 2024 divsion. I know Legs traditionally doesn't like to do that, but maybe with this group? 91 did it pretty consistantly with WP, both 2023's, both 2022's, etc. Will Blast play up at all? Is Express there yet? Just curious.

Blast can not okay up in 2024. They are a good team but good for 2025. They played in the 2025 A bracket in the fall and got destroyed! Not even a close comparison.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw that too. The roster is in the email. The team looks decent. It's a good mix of kids. I'm not sure if it will win it all though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I saw that too. The roster is in the email. The team looks decent. It's a good mix of kids. I'm not sure if it will win it all though.

Doesn't look good? I think the team looks completely stacked! We all saw who stood out at the tryout and it looks like they're all there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many of each position did they take?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haaaa that's perfect. Most of these "Anonymous" tough guys critiquing 4th graders and vicariously living through their kids because they couldn't hack it in a sport, school, or real life. I checked this board out because I couldn't believe adult parents would act this way. You people are mentally ill and use your kids as pawns to live your failed dreams, feed your ego, and then as a shield when someone calls you out on your BS. Truly are unfit parents and people.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6 D, 6 A, 9 Mids, 2 G. Perfect number!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where can you view the roster?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

6 D, 6 A, 9 Mids, 2 G. Perfect number!

It's 3 too many plus one more for the HC kid. 2024 is taking 24 too. Nuts!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An email did not go out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try loser troll. Email didn't go out. Results aren't out yet. Go ahead and post your email here for all to see. Oh wait, you don't have it to post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice try loser troll. Email didn't go out. Results aren't out yet. Go ahead and post your email here for all to see. Oh wait, you don't have it to post.

You're right. And you lunatics bought it hook line and sinker! How many calls, texts and emails did you send? Did you cry because you thought your pride and joy didn't make it? You know you were losing your [lacrosse]. Now wake up and get a [lacrosse] grip. Your kid is a baby. Don't make him hate you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You willing to bet?

Page 28 of 62 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 61 62

Link Copied to Clipboard