BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 46 of 91 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You mean Taz then Pack

Until Taz beats the other teams that the Pack has beaten they will never get the full respect. One goal wins over the Pack (which seems to be the only thing this team cares about) and losses to BLC and Madlax do nothing for them. Pack has beaten every good team in the 2024 division at some point. That is a fact. Taz? No they have not. Yes you can puff that chest out but in the end they are still not a true top team until they can put up a win against every top tier team in the age group. Argue all you want. but in the end that's the truth

Head to head competition is everything in all sports. WP has lost 4 in row. Taz has your number.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B team kids at this point will not be playing meaningful lax in HS at this rate! You know that kids are pouring into the sport that are real athletes, and all of your clinics and B Tournament wins will not matter. My son will be in the group you are watching my friend.

Says the guy while TB seems to keep putting boys into D1 programs, as well as number more into top D II and III programs. Yep - they all got displaced! You tools that somehow think that if your kid doesn't play for one of the top 5 'elite' programs, they have no future playing college lax couldn't be proved wrong more times than when every new year goes by!

The past is just that, the past. Keep telling yourself that the huge I nvestment in small and slow Johnnie is going to pay off for your 2024. Nope, A team athletic kids are the future! A Team, got it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
B team kids at this point will not be playing meaningful lax in HS at this rate! You know that kids are pouring into the sport that are real athletes, and all of your clinics and B Tournament wins will not matter. My son will be in the group you are watching my friend.

Says the guy while TB seems to keep putting boys into D1 programs, as well as number more into top D II and III programs. Yep - they all got displaced! You tools that somehow think that if your kid doesn't play for one of the top 5 'elite' programs, they have no future playing college lax couldn't be proved wrong more times than when every new year goes by!

Look at Express website. All 3 teams. Every kid is committed to a D1 school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look at Express website. All 3 teams. Every kid is committed to a D1 school.

You obviously didn't/ can't read all the words in my post - go back and thrash your English teachers for contributing to your [lacrosse] poor reading comprehension! (Also, let us know what school district(s) you attended so others can avoid them!)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What? Not sure where you got your info but no 2024 Long Island teams have gone down to MD and beat Madlax. Madlax absolutely smashed Taz when they went down there and Pack lost to Madlax at Bullis as well last fall.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What? Not sure where you got your info but no 2024 Long Island teams have gone down to MD and beat Madlax. Madlax absolutely smashed Taz when they went down there and Pack lost to Madlax at Bullis as well last fall.

Wrong. WP beat Madlax twice at Laxfest. The last tourney of the season. Beat them handily in one game and beat them by 3 in the finals. Know you facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You mean Taz then Pack

Until Taz beats the other teams that the Pack has beaten they will never get the full respect. One goal wins over the Pack (which seems to be the only thing this team cares about) and losses to BLC and Madlax do nothing for them. Pack has beaten every good team in the 2024 division at some point. That is a fact. Taz? No they have not. Yes you can puff that chest out but in the end they are still not a true top team until they can put up a win against every top tier team in the age group. Argue all you want. but in the end that's the truth

Head to head competition is everything in all sports. WP has lost 4 in row. Taz has your number.

Ok Taddie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The past is just that, the past. Keep telling yourself that the huge I nvestment in small and slow Johnnie is going to pay off for your 2024. Nope, A team athletic kids are the future! A Team, got it?

My son IS on the A team but you sound like such a looser!
Your SON made the A team. Not YOU. If you keep up this attitude your son won't make the A team next time around. No coach wants annoying parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son IS on the A team but you sound like such a looser!
Your SON made the A team. Not YOU. If you keep up this attitude your son won't make the A team next time around. No coach wants annoying parents.

No need for me to say a word. The coaches see the young man's talent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sure they do. Your that annoying troll with no life and no friends.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm whatever makes you feel better, but the truth hurts sometimes. But even when it hurts, the truth also sets you free.

Sporting truths include "fast or last" and "A Team or no Team". If you have to, get your little guy a baseball mit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm whatever makes you feel better, but the truth hurts sometimes. But even when it hurts, the truth also sets you free.

Sporting truths include "fast or last" and "A Team or no Team". If you have to, get your little guy a baseball mit.

Last I checked baseball players make millions of dollars a year. Wonder what you make, talking [lacrosse] about 10 year olds behind your keyboard. You are a cancer not only to this thread but to your family with your terrible attitude. Go kill yourself and save your son.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed, that loser posts here a lot. He probably dosent even have a son who plays. He talks a good game, trying to sound like knute rockne. Just a loser troll, with no life. People fish,golf, play piano, normal hobbies. This lowlifes hobby is trolling 9 and 10 year old boys lacrosse threads trying to sound tough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kill myself? It seems you folks are taking yourselves a bit too seriously. When it comes to your middle of the road kids, they aren't playing A Team lax and they aren't playing high level baseball either. On the bright side, I'm sure your progeny are all looking forward to PAL. I bet they dominate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kill myself? It seems you folks are taking yourselves a bit too seriously. When it comes to your middle of the road kids, they aren't playing A Team lax and they aren't playing high level baseball either. On the bright side, I'm sure your progeny are all looking forward to PAL. I bet they dominate.

Are you seriously categorizing 5th grade boys on their future athletic potential based upon today? You are clueless! Have you ever played any sport at a level higher than HS? Have you ever coached any youth sports??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you seriously categorizing 5th grade boys on their future athletic potential based upon today? You are clueless! Have you ever played any sport at a level higher than HS? Have you ever coached any youth sports??

Yes, I've played sports at a high level and coached at the youth level too. But I'm not a standout coach, but I am a good evaluator of talent, In both horses and kids. The top kids are there for a reason, athleticism. Good coaches see that right away, even if they often are tempted by big, fast kids that may not end up so big and fast. But young athletes, like fine wine and fine women, get better with age. But its you, the middle of the road want to be or never were parents with nice, polite but not quite there B team kids kids who are spending money on agility trainers and speed school in the hope that they miraculously step it up are the most clueless.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, I've played sports at a high level and coached at the youth level too. But I'm not a standout coach, but I am a good evaluator of talent, In both horses and kids. The top kids are there for a reason, athleticism. Good coaches see that right away, even if they often are tempted by big, fast kids that may not end up so big and fast. But young athletes, like fine wine and fine women, get better with age. But its you, the middle of the road want to be or never were parents with nice, polite but not quite there B team kids kids who are spending money on agility trainers and speed school in the hope that they miraculously step it up are the most clueless.

You're a tool! I played at a high level (probably higher than YOU), but I am not the one saying that all players who at 10 yo who haven't yet developed as "top tier" athletes never will. That's what you are saying, and, if you truly believe that, you shouldn't be near youth athletics, probably not near kids in general. Please let us know where you coach so others can avoid you like the plague!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't even respond to that di*k. Just some loser with no life, probably got picked on in school. He tries to sound like vince lombardi, but we know and he knows, he has no life and probably no kids. Just some loser who picks this thread to hang out on. We are all on to you di*khead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dude is trolling, anyone who claims to have played at a "high level" didn't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the troll and the indignant responder who claimed he also played are both full of it? Or just the person you decided was a troll?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it normal for my son to not have had any practice with his club travel team I signed up for? It's his first year and I expected a lot more. Or is this normal?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is it normal for my son to not have had any practice with his club travel team I signed up for? It's his first year and I expected a lot more. Or is this normal?

No...all travel teams should be practicing now and should have been since the fall. What program is not having practice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the troll and the indignant responder who claimed he also played are both full of it? Or just the person you decided was a troll?

Yes they are both trolls, neither of them played at a high level, maybe "High School" but no further.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they are both trolls, neither of them played at a high level, maybe "High School" but no further.

You would be wrong, but that's OK. And of the two, I am not the "troll"!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did express do in Maryland last weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It was Express B and they did not go.
What teams went?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tourney Machine has all the results and it will also show you that their was no Express 2024 team in Md this weekend. Schwalje doesn't travel during HS time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, I'm not, and yes you are. Thanks for letting me know its OK, but I didn't need your validation.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No, I'm not, and yes you are. Thanks for letting me know its OK, but I didn't need your validation.

Were I to give you my info, you could check with the NCAA, so yes, you would be wrong! You are entitled to you own opinions, but not your own facts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you're saying that you went to college and you still act like a child? Do your parents know that they raised a jerkoff?? College money well spent! You're a real superstar, aren't you skippy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you're saying that you went to college and you still act like a child? Do your parents know that they raised a jerkoff?? College money well spent! You're a real superstar, aren't you skippy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course you aren't let's call you "Mr. High Level" while we laugh at you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course you aren't let's call you "Mr. High Level" while we laugh at you.

Keep on hating what you never achieved . . . if your son or daughter makes it, does it fill that hole in your life? I suspect for way too many, that's what's going on, and considering that ~12% or less go on to play after HS, that's a heaping amount of unfulfilled parents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I did drugs and and hated all jocks at every sport.
Your lax world is a vehicle for my son to beat up all you weak insecure napoleon dads sons.
Let the beat down begin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Athletes rule, even in 5th grade! Bank on it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Complete losers taking over the 2024 thread..Make sure your kids study hard, because after listening to these parents, the poor kids don't stand a chance at making a living....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Complete losers taking over the 2024 thread..Make sure your kids study hard, because after listening to these parents, the poor kids don't stand a chance at making a living....

Making coin the old fashioned way, inheriting it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your with team 24. Yes. I heard there a mess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your with team 24. Yes. I heard there a mess.

You heard wrong..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Small world. 24= not as advertised
Won't be able to hide it when your team is on the field.

Page 46 of 91 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard