BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Long Island Jesters
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,660
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 32 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 31 32
Re: Boys 2021 - 8th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So now you and junior are both "BEASTS" thanks dad! I'm sure you and Al Bundy can both celebrate. Spare me your overblown nonsense, you said your son was a "beast" on the football field as well as carries his own in any other sport, so you are implying his dominance dad. But you are the [lacrosse]hole, you cry a river of tears about "holdbacks" the only reason being your son's inability to succeed against them. That's your problem and only your problem. Don't like the rules, file a lawsuit, you sound like the type. At any rate, you can kiss my a$$, because frankly you're not the type of person I would choose to be around anyway, your constant whining and carrying on would make me sick. So round up the boys on tell them all about your HS and college football highlights, I'm sure they are numerous, and cry about the inequities in 8th grade lacrosse. Like I wrote earlier, you're the typical [lacrosse] parent ruing sports by being OVERLY involved. That's the real reason lacrosse is being ruined. My son, well he does fine against holdbacks, and we don't sit around the kitchen table crying in our "BEAST" milk, like you and your "BEAST" anyways see you around "BEAST" dad.

You obviously have no idea what the term "hold your own" means - there are lots of online dictionaries available to you, so maybe you should try one. (Hint: none of them indicate dominance!) And to your ridiculous logic, every coach, parent that is involved in youth sports and improving that sport is ruining it - again, your argumentative 'skills' indicate a lack of depth of intelligent discourse - you need to simply debate into black and white so you can 'keep up' = involvement in youth sports = bad, not involved = good. Also, when you can't argue the merits of your position, you fall back on attacks that have nothing to do with the discussion. OK, sure - let the kids organize themselves. Who the [lacrosse] do you think makes youth sports even possible for our kids?! For the record, my sons and I have never had a discussion about holdbacks - my advocation of age-based sports is over involvement?? Please! That's the best argument you've got? Again, what have you done to make youth sports better?? Lastly, having played at the college level speaks for itself - if you actually looked at and considered the numbers, you would understand what that means. So, again, by all means, keep pushing your narrative. LOL!

Obviously you are quite the academic as well as a great athlete. You have given everyone on here your prolific collegiate athletic exploits, as well as written quite impressively, congratulations, it's very impressive. I'm done with your nonsense, so why don't you and the boys have some "Beast flakes" and have a pleasant St. Paddy's Day. BEAST ON!!
[/quote]

Taking his ball and going home . . .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its like Richard Simmons and Boy George having a verbal cat fight....

Have you actually seen richard simmons, thought he was in the missing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So now you and junior are both "BEASTS" thanks dad! I'm sure you and Al Bundy can both celebrate. Spare me your overblown nonsense, you said your son was a "beast" on the football field as well as carries his own in any other sport, so you are implying his dominance dad. But you are the [lacrosse]hole, you cry a river of tears about "holdbacks" the only reason being your son's inability to succeed against them. That's your problem and only your problem. Don't like the rules, file a lawsuit, you sound like the type. At any rate, you can kiss my a$$, because frankly you're not the type of person I would choose to be around anyway, your constant whining and carrying on would make me sick. So round up the boys on tell them all about your HS and college football highlights, I'm sure they are numerous, and cry about the inequities in 8th grade lacrosse. Like I wrote earlier, you're the typical [lacrosse] parent ruing sports by being OVERLY involved. That's the real reason lacrosse is being ruined. My son, well he does fine against holdbacks, and we don't sit around the kitchen table crying in our "BEAST" milk, like you and your "BEAST" anyways see you around "BEAST" dad.

You obviously have no idea what the term "hold your own" means - there are lots of online dictionaries available to you, so maybe you should try one. (Hint: none of them indicate dominance!) And to your ridiculous logic, every coach, parent that is involved in youth sports and improving that sport is ruining it - again, your argumentative 'skills' indicate a lack of depth of intelligent discourse - you need to simply debate into black and white so you can 'keep up' = involvement in youth sports = bad, not involved = good. Also, when you can't argue the merits of your position, you fall back on attacks that have nothing to do with the discussion. OK, sure - let the kids organize themselves. Who the [lacrosse] do you think makes youth sports even possible for our kids?! For the record, my sons and I have never had a discussion about holdbacks - my advocation of age-based sports is over involvement?? Please! That's the best argument you've got? Again, what have you done to make youth sports better?? Lastly, having played at the college level speaks for itself - if you actually looked at and considered the numbers, you would understand what that means. So, again, by all means, keep pushing your narrative. LOL!

Obviously you are quite the academic as well as a great athlete. You have given everyone on here your prolific collegiate athletic exploits, as well as written quite impressively, congratulations, it's very impressive. I'm done with your nonsense, so why don't you and the boys have some "Beast flakes" and have a pleasant St. Paddy's Day. BEAST ON!!

Taking his ball and going home . . . [/quote]

Taking the ball and BEASTING on....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Richard Simmons always was on age- never held back. Unlike Boy George who re-classed- first age then gender.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting that Nassau and Suffolk top 20 are now including a rising Freshman division. College coaches asked for this. This is the absolutely best event that is not a money grab. Every top college is there, it's on LI and it's inexpensive. Sorry private school kids cannot attend. If college coaches are asking for this, it seems that early recruiting is going nowhere.

HS Coaches pick this team, so the kids don't need to worry about club coaches and their agendas.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting that Nassau and Suffolk top 20 are now including a rising Freshman division. College coaches asked for this. This is the absolutely best event that is not a money grab. Every top college is there, it's on LI and it's inexpensive. Sorry private school kids cannot attend. If college coaches are asking for this, it seems that early recruiting is going nowhere.

HS Coaches pick this team, so the kids don't need to worry about club coaches and their agendas.

Oh yeah... And the HS coaches are very fair, not one of them favors kids from their school. It just so happens that multiple kids from the same program just happen to make the team. Same political BS. Mines committed, so no sour grapes here, just the reality of this event.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your 8th grader is committed? I think not!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh yeah... And the HS coaches are very fair, not one of them favors kids from their school. It just so happens that multiple kids from the same program just happen to make the team. Same political BS. Mines committed, so no sour grapes here, just the reality of this event.

"Mines" are you referring to something miners dig?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On a serious note, most of us who have boys interested in playing at the College level will be doing recruiting tournaments this summer. The Syracuse Coach said to go to the colleges directly because that is the only way that they can get a good look at a player. The question is how do you get to these college camps? Not all of them are published or easy to find. I have received emails from colleges looking to have my son go to ones that I wouldn't even consider. Do they get the boy's email addresses from tournaments and blast all of the kids? I'm new to this, and I'm really trying to do the best thing for my boy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
On a serious note, most of us who have boys interested in playing at the College level will be doing recruiting tournaments this summer. The Syracuse Coach said to go to the colleges directly because that is the only way that they can get a good look at a player. The question is how do you get to these college camps? Not all of them are published or easy to find. I have received emails from colleges looking to have my son go to ones that I wouldn't even consider. Do they get the boy's email addresses from tournaments and blast all of the kids? I'm new to this, and I'm really trying to do the best thing for my boy.

Yes they do.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8th grade is very young to go to a D-1 prospect day. Your son may get turned off to the sport completely. The coaches lump the players all together and have them play. It can be very intimidating for an 8th grader. Be careful, weigh the options.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they do.

Most schools have the prospect camp info directly on their team web page .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they do.

Most schools have the prospect camp info directly on their team web page .

Be careful about the prospect camp, brought my son to a D-1 CAA team prospect camp as a freshman and it was very intense. Non stop 5 hour marathon session. Some big boys on the field, they drove themselves and had very impressive facial hair.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a highlight reel. Have your son (you) email Coaches (all Coaches and Asst. Coaches) with his interest in the school and the program. Include summer schedule. Need to have Highlight reel. Chances of Coaches reading email rise exponentially with reel. They will then start emailing you about camps. You should also fill out the recruiting questionnaire.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont spend money on travel, hotels, etc. to attend far away prospect days unless your kid gets invited. Coaches have the kids they invite and really want to watch. Some freak athlete who shows up unannounced may turn their head, but for the most part they are watching the kids they invited. Others can disagree, but that has been our experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My 2 olders never filled out any questioneeer. If they like your play they will recruit you. The is no secret formula. Excelling, not just playing for a good HS or club program or recruiting showcase gets you noticed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My 2 olders never filled out any questioneeer. If they like your play they will recruit you. The is no secret formula. Excelling, not just playing for a good HS or club program or recruiting showcase gets you noticed.

Going to put it out there that your sons are the exception to the rule! That is really bad advice for 99.9% of the lacrosse players out there. It is the responsibility of the player and his family to get noticed by NCAA coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Carolina 2021 9, Long Island express 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that's true, that's great!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haven't we been through this before? A scrimmage, really? First time outdoors for Express. Let's see if TC posts about this historic win on twitter or Instagram. See you clowns in July.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love reading the comments.😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I love reading the comments.😂

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope so. You guys are unreal. You literally try to rationalize every time you lose or something doesn't go your way. Just sad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope so. You guys are unreal. You literally try to rationalize every time you lose or something doesn't go your way. Just sad.

"You guys". Include yourself pal. You started this with posting about a win in a scrimmage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You LI guys are unreal. You are masters at explaining everything away and rationaling every loss. Here's an idea, accept your losses and show some class. News flash, you are not the center of the lacrosse universe and everything does NOT revolve around you.

We'll see you soon. Check your excuses at the door.

Xoxo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haven't we been through this before? A scrimmage, really? First time outdoors for Express. Let's see if TC posts about this historic win on twitter or Instagram. See you clowns in July.

BEATDOWN!! More to follow!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You LI guys are unreal. You are masters at explaining everything away and rationaling every loss. Here's an idea, accept your losses and show some class. News flash, you are not the center of the lacrosse universe and everything does NOT revolve around you.

Xoxo

Here's another idea: stop posting about every win TC has in a scrimmage on a northeast lacrosse forum. Win with dignity. Stop bragging about a March win. Btw until NC has 5 teams as good as TC then LI is still the center of the lacrosse universe. You are acting like a want to be. Losses to Madlax and a tie with Greene Turtle is not too impressive. And hey mom, 1/2 of your team should be 2020. Considering those facts your team is not too impressive. How do you like that excuse?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Xoxo

Here's another idea: stop posting about every win TC has in a scrimmage on a northeast lacrosse forum. Win with dignity. Stop bragging about a March win. Btw until NC has 5 teams as good as TC then LI is still the center of the lacrosse universe. You are acting like a want to be. Losses to Madlax and a tie with Greene Turtle is not too impressive. And hey mom, 1/2 of your team should be 2020. Considering those facts your team is not too impressive. How do you like that excuse?

Better than the excuses your making for losing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is true. Long Island has about seven great to very good teams. Maryland and PA have many good teams as well. Maybe not as many as Long Island but still impressive. Not a Express parent but that team and 9d1 do always start off poor and pick it up by July. Remember last year on this thread people were posting in March about the demise of these two teams only to see them unbeatable in the Summer. Congrats on your win. Two big wins but between those two wins was a bad loss. We will see what happens at Natown and other tournaments when it counts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is true. Long Island has about seven great to very good teams. Maryland and PA have many good teams as well. Maybe not as many as Long Island but still impressive. Not a Express parent but that team and 9d1 do always start off poor and pick it up by July. Remember last year on this thread people were posting in March about the demise of these two teams only to see them unbeatable in the Summer. Congrats on your win. Two big wins but between those two wins was a bad loss. We will see what happens at Natown and other tournaments when it counts.

Doesn't it all count? Or does it only count when tour team wins?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top five teams so far this spring:

1. TC
2. HHH
3. Crabs
4. LXC
5. Madlax

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. TC
2. HHH
3. Crabs
4. LXC
5. Madlax

Funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1. TC
2. HHH
3. Crabs
4. LXC
5. Madlax

Hey where can I read the rankings for club lacrosse for 8th graders?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What an uneducated post. But then again most of the post on this site are self serving and made up information..these boys played age and grade appropriate...anyone who claims different is well...uneducated and jealous of another team having success and for unknown reasons, the person of that post needs to justify false information to make themselves feel better. Pitiful....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What an uneducated post. But then again most of the post on this site are self serving and made up information..these boys played age and grade appropriate...anyone who claims different is well...uneducated and jealous of another team having success and for unknown reasons, the person of that post needs to justify false information to make themselves feel better. Pitiful....

Hint: If you are responding to a prior post, use the "Quote" button so that others know what you are responding to.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the trophy called for the 8th grade Club Championship Game? Where can I find past winners of the 8th Grade Club Lacrosse Championship?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the trophy called for the 8th grade Club Championship Game? Where can I find past winners of the 8th Grade Club Lacrosse Championship?

If you dont know then you and your son are not made for elite club lacrosse. If you are even asking about 8th grade past winners then you obviously have a son that is too late to get into elite lacrosse. Play rec and enjoy. You missed the boat on elite lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you dont know then you and your son are not made for elite club lacrosse. If you are even asking about 8th grade past winners then you obviously have a son that is too late to get into elite lacrosse. Play rec and enjoy. You missed the boat on elite lacrosse.

And you missed the sarcasm boat dumb a$$. So wrapped up in bull[lacrosse] club. Wait until junior gets to high school and the game means something jacka$$. Club is so very tough, zero adversity and crybaby parents who believe everything the guy they are paying $3000 too. Ignorant dope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you missed the sarcasm boat dumb a$$. So wrapped up in bull[lacrosse] club. Wait until junior gets to high school and the game means something jacka$$. Club is so very tough, zero adversity and crybaby parents who believe everything the guy they are paying $3000 too. Ignorant dope.

Easy there Francis. I think you might want to take your own advice on missing the sarcasm boat. Hilarious

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Easy there Francis. I think you might want to take your own advice on missing the sarcasm boat. Hilarious

Yeah keep thinking 8th grade club is the be all end all. When your son is the 7th string middie because you can't pay off the varsity coach come back on here and complain about the politics of the district.

Page 23 of 32 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard