BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,617
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 120 of 144 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 143 144
Re: Long Island Express Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Curious as to how many people this Channy fellow is forcing to play lacrosse?

me not know you mean...

I mean everyone is complaining about the cost. Are you being forced to do this or is it voluntary? 6K for what four or five years? Do the math, put that money into a 529 and you'll have far more than any scholarship.

How about you don't worry about how I spend my money. I'm not complaining. Set aside the excellent coaching my boy is getting, he is having a blast....does it sound expensive? maybe, but let me decide how much is too much for my son to be happy

I could care less if you spend all your money on the sex reassignment surgery you have always wanted to get so you can transition into the woman you desire to be. Just stop complaining about it!

I took an early withdrawal from my 401k for that....but thanks for the advice

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Greed of Channy:
Tuition $2800
Box $800
Winter $175
Training $80 (Per Hour)
Spring $750
Extra Tourney $175

Basically $5000 plus if you go on all the rides and that before tourney travel. So many better options out there but to each his own.

Channy actually spent time with my kid and trained him to be an excellent lacrosse player. The key is for him to actually spend time with your son. If he is doing that it is worth it. Be honest with your self. Channy only focuses on the top 5 or 6 kids in the year he is coaching. The rest are just there to pay for his condo.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Greed of Channy:
Tuition $2800
Box $800
Winter $175
Training $80 (Per Hour)
Spring $750
Extra Tourney $175

Basically $5000 plus if you go on all the rides and that before tourney travel. So many better options out there but to each his own.

Channy actually spent time with my kid and trained him to be an excellent lacrosse player. The key is for him to actually spend time with your son. If he is doing that it is worth it. Be honest with your self. Channy only focuses on the top 5 or 6 kids in the year he is coaching. The rest are just there to pay for his condo.

All that money for a hack of a JV High School coach?
NO Thanks!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Greed of Channy:
Tuition $2800
Box $800
Winter $175
Training $80 (Per Hour)
Spring $750
Extra Tourney $175

All that money for a hack of a JV High School coach?
NO Thanks!!!

Exactly...Pass

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny thing....Hanging out with some Outlaws parents out in Nassau they seem to thing they are the team to beat! How funny is that?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny thing....Hanging out with some Outlaws parents out in Nassau they seem to thing they are the team to beat! How funny is that?

Not as funny as Express thinking they're the team to beat!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws is the team to beat? Or Express? Also probably depends o what year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2025 Outlaws are Horrible.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What age?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure....stop trying to stir the pot.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's so nice to say about 4 th grade kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't want to hear you fool, This site is riddled with people trashing kids. I don't want to hear that the 2025 Outlaws are a team to beat because they SUCK.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely! The people like this brainless slob who make comments about how a bunch of 4th graders (8 & 9 yr old boys) suck is problematic across youth lacrosse and not exclusive to Express. This loser along with so many other losers posting on this site should never have been allowed to procreate! ....and you all know who you are!!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't want to hear you fool, This site is riddled with people trashing kids. I don't want to hear that the 2025 Outlaws are a team to beat because they SUCK.

I think it was 2022 not 100%

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You think it was 2022? You are a moron. You were not hanging out with anybody, you loser. If the group you were hanging out with weren't imaginary you would know how old there kids are and what teams they played on. Stop trying to stir the pot. I was just hanging out with parents from Express, Outlaws, Igloo, Hitmen, Madlax, 9D1, Ducks, Bluefish , and countless others and they said you are a MORON.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You think it was 2022? You are a moron. You were not hanging out with anybody, you loser. If the group you were hanging out with weren't imaginary you would know how old there kids are and what teams they played on. Stop trying to stir the pot. I was just hanging out with parents from Express, Outlaws, Igloo, Hitmen, Madlax, 9D1, Ducks, Bluefish , and countless others and they said you are a MORON.

Why would you call this person a moron? If anything that makes you an ignorant person with no self esteem. He clearly said he was "hanging out" with Outlaw parents which could have meant a social situation. We have all been in situations where we don't memorize kids ages. You definitely live up to your [lacrosse] Express parent reputation!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why would you call this person a moron? If anything that makes you an ignorant person with no self esteem. He clearly said he was "hanging out" with Outlaw parents which could have meant a social situation. We have all been in situations where we don't memorize kids ages. You definitely live up to your [lacrosse] Express parent reputation!

News flash: the people posting the "pot stirring" comments are actually 11 and 12 year olds. The fact that you get baited so easily and get your knickers in such a twist is hilarious. Calm down and get a clue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

News flash: the people posting the "pot stirring" comments are actually 11 and 12 year olds. The fact that you get baited so easily and get your knickers in such a twist is hilarious. Calm down and get a clue.

11 and 12 year olds. Who needs to get a clue?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Friday Everyone woke up to the fresh smell of credit cards being charged in the middle of the night! No helmets, gloves or bags still, maybe they'll show up now! LOL! Joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny because all the teams Channy coaches have there gear all ready

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ur all fools to buy into this organizations bs, total money grab with no return on ur investment, but I'm sure u all knew that already

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Friday Everyone woke up to the fresh smell of credit cards being charged in the middle of the night! No helmets, gloves or bags still, maybe they'll show up now! LOL! Joke

Worst run organization by a country mile. Sure they get some kids to catholic school/college but so does plenty of other programs. Hard work will always prevail over greed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
'22. look for Igloo to beat the Express army of 35 with their new poisonous 100-9 blood and see those fools look to jump ship again led by mini me Dr. Evil...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
'22. look for Igloo to beat the Express army of 35 with their new poisonous 100-9 blood and see those fools look to jump ship again led by mini me Dr. Evil...

What?????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What language are you speaking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You really can't interpret that???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts for 2017 is up, get your wallets out, late August this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts for 2017 is up, get your wallets out, late August this year

Those are last years make up dates. They haven't updated their website since last year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What language are you speaking.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a schedule for this Sunday's Playday tourney?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cancelled

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cancelled

Cancelled

Are all years cancelled?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL conflicts for teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
didn't they know that when they scheduled it? Sunday is PAL. Way to screw the parents/kids again

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
didn't they know that when they scheduled it? Sunday is PAL. Way to screw the parents/kids again

Express does not care about PAL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea Mike chanichuck is a horse tooth jackass all about the $ and puts the screws to the kids he lost the love of the game when it became a bussiness

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express Doesn't Care about anything except your $$$$$$ get your check in on time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont get it, If it is Cancelled why all the bitching?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that's the Channy way...he's such a tool box. He doesn't care about PAL, your kid, or anything else that's not green, But as long as everyone keeps coming back he's laughing all the way to the bank.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
believe it or not kids don't play on express because of channy, they play on express because of the other coaches and how organized it is, or used to be!

Like Reply Quote
Page 120 of 144 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 143 144
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard