BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 203 of 220 1 2 201 202 203 204 205 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Take a look at the YJ rosters for 2018, 19 and 20. They are littered with TG girls that left. No YJ girls leave to go play on TG top teams.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Take a look at the YJ rosters for 2018, 19 and 20. They are littered with TG girls that left. No YJ girls leave to go play on TG top teams.

Leave little troll. Hype your teams on the YJ thread.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about. But keep chirping away! Too funny!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have no idea what you're talking about, ignorance at its best!

I agree! There are PLENTY of TG kids who have never tried out for YJ and plenty who would not want to play at YJ. I know it's hard to comprehend but not every good lax player on LI wants to play there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where does YG practice?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG is not in same league with YG. stop the posing that it is.
be honest with yourself and daughter. if you are on a B team with TG you are not a big time recruit no matter how you spin it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If I recall aren't TG's tryouts 2 months before YJ. So that would be that YJ would get the excessive players to tryout that didn't make TG. I guess that's why there are 5 teams per age group on YG. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TG is not in same league with YG. stop the posing that it is.
be honest with yourself and daughter. if you are on a B team with TG you are not a big time recruit no matter how you spin it.

Guess you are not familiar with 2023, do some research then shut your hole

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does YJ rank the teams?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
talking about h.s. age....no one cares the slightest about 2023...except you mommy. have another quart of ice cream

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
talking about h.s. age....no one cares the slightest about 2023...except you mommy. have another quart of ice cream

Nobody cares about you or your pine riding daughter, it's too late for her, mine on the other hand is up and coming. If I am still on here chriping like you when my daughter is in HS, it would be sad. Now go have another drink!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does YJ rank the teams?

nobody cares

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody cares about you or your pine riding daughter, it's too late for her, mine on the other hand is up and coming. If I am still on here chriping like you when my daughter is in HS, it would be sad. Now go have another drink!!

His point is, if right now TG 2023 is better than YJ, it won't stay that way. The best players on TG will end up on YJ by the time they get to HS. So they are correct, if you are on a TG "B" team going into HS, you are not going to get recruited to any major programs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

His point is, if right now TG 2023 is better than YJ, it won't stay that way. The best players on TG will end up on YJ by the time they get to HS. So they are correct, if you are on a TG "B" team going into HS, you are not going to get recruited to any major programs.

You yj pukes crack me up! Over and over the only thing you narrow-minded, short-sighted lemmings care about is Top 5 lax school, major program, best this, top that. While cr and his husband are cashing your checks you blind faith suckers are caring about the completely wrong things with completely screwed up priorities. You do realize that there is no gold at the end of the lax rainbow, right? You're giving up more money to play club lax than your little honeycomb jelly is gonna get in college over her entire college career, right? There is no pro league. Let the kid play where THEY want to play regardless if its D1, D2, D3, NAIA, juco or club. Jeez, get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You yj pukes crack me up! Over and over the only thing you narrow-minded, short-sighted lemmings care about is Top 5 lax school, major program, best this, top that. While cr and his husband are cashing your checks you blind faith suckers are caring about the completely wrong things with completely screwed up priorities. You do realize that there is no gold at the end of the lax rainbow, right? You're giving up more money to play club lax than your little honeycomb jelly is gonna get in college over her entire college career, right? There is no pro league. Let the kid play where THEY want to play regardless if its D1, D2, D3, NAIA, juco or club. Jeez, get a life.

The vast majority of YJ girls disappear onto the bench and never come off once they get to college. They are overhyped by the organization, but in reality only about 2-4 players on any of those teams are the real deal. The parents of the top girls would not come on this site bragging, they do't have to. That leaves the parents of the girls who barely play trying to justify..."but my daughter plays for YJ, they're the bestest" . Comical!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha.. that's so true. "its all about being on the team and the experience",
my foot.
if that were the case , why not just play for a team where you get P.T. and improve your skills? im pretty sure that the kids on those less recognized programs enjoy the company of teammates .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont forget all the puffy moms and dads who can also proudly wear their over priced YJ hoodies.....lol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 YJ to Maryland - is she former TG ?
https://mobile.twitter.com/LIYELLOWJACKETS/status/834305657977323520?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dont forget all the puffy moms and dads who can also proudly wear their over priced YJ hoodies.....lol

and wife-beater tee-shirts...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2021 YJ to Maryland - is she former TG ?
https://mobile.twitter.com/LIYELLOWJACKETS/status/834305657977323520?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

why are you asking? you don't know that answer?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny thing is Maryland like her and BS was not passing on the emails and info to the family. He decided on his own without consulting family she was too young or wanted to direct her where he wanted her to go. Kid moves to YJ this fall and CR (say what you want about her, but she gets it done), passed on all communications and offers. Girl's family made an informed decision.

Congrats to her.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny thing is Maryland like her and BS was not passing on the emails and info to the family. He decided on his own without consulting family she was too young or wanted to direct her where he wanted her to go. Kid moves to YJ this fall and CR (say what you want about her, but she gets it done), passed on all communications and offers. Girl's family made an informed decision.

Congrats to her.

Yes that was part of the deal, congrats to the kid. But pls don't paint CR as a good guy (gal). She cares about winning and will make any deal to make that happen, even at the expense of other kids. And I don't have. Kid moved down, just some good friends on the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]talking about h.s. age....no one cares the slightest about 2023...except you mommy. have another quart of ice cream

The vast majority of YJ girls disappear onto the bench and never come off once they get to college. They are overhyped by the organization, but in reality only about 2-4 players on any of those teams are the real deal. The parents of the top girls would not come on this site bragging, they do't have to. That leaves the parents of the girls who barely play trying to justify..."but my daughter plays for YJ, they're the bestest" . Comical! [/quote

Yes they should all follow TG theory and go to Hofstra , at least they will see the field there , granted they will have to enjoy losing , low level academics , ugly campus , but at least they can say they were on the field when they lost to so and so team who did not play as much as "I did". What's comical is you are bashing kids who are chasing their dreams by saying they should attend some mediocre program . Then you are bashing the coaches of these programs by saying they get fooled by YJ year after year , maybe Shannon needs to get fooled also so she can start winning some games just like Spallina.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bottom line is that this LI. There are too many great players for one or two teams. Clearly through the years YJ has established itself as by far the best. That can change, will it? Probably not but who knows. As long as your daughter is happy and playing that's all,that matters

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]talking about h.s. age....no one cares the slightest about 2023...except you mommy. have another quart of ice cream

The vast majority of YJ girls disappear onto the bench and never come off once they get to college. They are overhyped by the organization, but in reality only about 2-4 players on any of those teams are the real deal. The parents of the top girls would not come on this site bragging, they do't have to. That leaves the parents of the girls who barely play trying to justify..."but my daughter plays for YJ, they're the bestest" . Comical! [/quote

Yes they should all follow TG theory and go to Hofstra , at least they will see the field there , granted they will have to enjoy losing , low level academics , ugly campus , but at least they can say they were on the field when they lost to so and so team who did not play as much as "I did". What's comical is you are bashing kids who are chasing their dreams by saying they should attend some mediocre program . Then you are bashing the coaches of these programs by saying they get fooled by YJ year after year , maybe Shannon needs to get fooled also so she can start winning some games just like Spallina.

Someone sounds very bitter! Sorry your daughter didn't live up to expectations and you wasted her college tuition on YJ. At least you got to spend your summers on the Jersey Tpke all donned up in full YJ apparel, hahaha

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Congrats to her.

I have heard this complaint before. This is where a conflict of interest lies. You are depending on information being passed through the director of the club who wants first dibs on TG players. If recruiting was later and coaches were allowed to contact player directly there would be no problem.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In a rush to get their latest commit on the TG website, they listed the 2020 girls name wrong. Could it be because she chose the directors rival school on long Island?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In a rush to get their latest commit on the TG website, they listed the 2020 girls name wrong. Could it be because she chose the directors rival school on long Island?

Yes.....its a large conspiracy...WikiLeaks will be doing a email dump on this. Or maybe...???? it was just a mistake. Bye troll

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes.....its a large conspiracy...WikiLeaks will be doing a email dump on this. Or maybe...???? it was just a mistake. Bye troll

On a side note ,does it seem that at the younger ages SB is getting the better TG recruits compared with Hofstra. That does not bode well for SS when she cannot get the better players from her own club that want to stay on LI. If that is the case where is Hofstra going to get their future players from ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any Legacy 2020 girls commit yet? They have a good number of good players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

On a side note ,does it seem that at the younger ages SB is getting the better TG recruits compared with Hofstra. That does not bode well for SS when she cannot get the better players from her own club that want to stay on LI. If that is the case where is Hofstra going to get their future players from ?

Is that your opinion or do you have facts to back that up. Only the facts on BOTC

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that your opinion or do you have facts to back that up. Only the facts on BOTC

More educated opinion than fact , not sure you can say that any program gets the better recruits over another as being factual . Again knowing the 2020 and 2019 age groups at TG it just seems to be the case. SB got the top 2 TG 2019 players and the top 2020 TG player , just saying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More educated opinion than fact , not sure you can say that any program gets the better recruits over another as being factual . Again knowing the 2020 and 2019 age groups at TG it just seems to be the case. SB got the top 2 TG 2019 players and the top 2020 TG player , just saying.lol those two are not the top 2019 girls

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll take the SB commits over the ones going to Florida any day

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow that's messed up
And there are 3 19s to sb

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]In a rush to get their latest commit on the TG website, they listed the 2020 girls name wrong. Could it be because she chose the directors rival school on long Island?

More educated opinion than fact , not sure you can say that any program gets the better recruits over another as being factual . Again knowing the 2020 and 2019 age groups at TG it just seems to be the case. SB got the top 2 TG 2019 players and the top 2020 TG player , just saying.lol those two are not the top 2019 girls

2 of the top 2019 players yes and the 2020 player is not the top kid. A good player yes but not the top. Good luck to all the girls wherever they land.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 of the top but not the top 2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]In a rush to get their latest commit on the TG website, they listed the 2020 girls name wrong. Could it be because she chose the directors rival school on long Island?

2 of the top 2019 players yes and the 2020 player is not the top kid. A good player yes but not the top. Good luck to all the girls wherever they land.

Who would that top player be then?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who's the top kid......your daughter?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I believe the quote was �They teach good sportsmanship, team spirit and the rules of the game� nothing about the �Top Gun being the champions of sportsmanship� Get it straight. I have seen plenty of games as well and the coaching staff teaches the rules and how to play as a team. They DO NOT to promote an aggressive behavior on the field, like some other well-known �yellow� teams.

What a joke!!!!!! If that is the case, the Top Gun girls don't listen very well. They are probably too busy listening to their out of control aggressive parents!
It seems that you�re the joke. I have been explaining that the girls on the Top Guns are well coached. It seems the only aggressive one in this conversation is you. This is typical of a self-centered, self-severing person such as yourself.

That's because her daughter is a pine rider, that's why she's the on here, angry [lacrosse] is not a good look😜

Like Reply Quote
Page 203 of 220 1 2 201 202 203 204 205 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard