BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,324
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Press Release : Beach Bums and Ripcurl Merger
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The top elevate team had a coach that never showed up at most tournaments. 2018. Are you kidding? Late for practices and doesn't know kids. When Dave takes over and coaches them they do amazingly well

But he can't always be there.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

I also left another club to go to Elevate this year. My daughter had an incredible year. For the first time, we felt like we were "part of a club". There is a tremendous amount of information sharing/communication NOT just with the top team in each age group (like other clubs) but with EVERYONE. They treat all of the teams the same. I have had kids on the top team and 2nd and 3rd team in other clubs and in those clubs we have felt completely left out an isolated where we were not on the top team. To answer the question above, I know Elevate has 2-3 teams in each age group. Given our experience and the fact that they are a growing organization, I believe that they will expand that next year especially since their webite says that they are reducing the number of players on a team which is a great move. Again, I think this club does a lot right and does things vastly different than the other programs that are out there today.

And that is what we should all be enjoying. Glad you found your team home. I, too, left a team that just wasn't working for us, we felt uncomfortable all summer, but when we found our current team (TG), it was comfortable from day one. I will qualify this by saying that each team within a club is different, but it's great when you find the one that fits.

That speaks exactly to the point. The teams within TG are completey diferent AND are treated differently too. We have our dauhter on the TG white team 2018 this year. Not only is the team horrible, we were crushed by a 2nd Elevate Team in that age group as well as many other clubs, but the bigger issue is that the organization treats us like we are non existent. We pay the same amount as the other TG teams but are given way less.

Funny thing is I know a parent from that 2018 white team, I guess its who you talk to and their perspective of things. I have never seen the team play but he is convinced they are as good as the black team. Not arguing the if they are or not, could care less, I just find the vast differences of players/parents perspectives of the same team/s fascinating. Girls lacrosse team dynamics are hard to figure. There are always cliques within, all I know is it is best to be a part of the team core group and not outside looking in. Unfortunately team dynamics and players seem to change a little bit from year to year, it always seems like the start of each travel season all the girls need to reestablish themselves. Good luck to all finding that happy home, for this year anyway.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I also left another club to go to Elevate this year. My daughter had an incredible year. For the first time, we felt like we were "part of a club". There is a tremendous amount of information sharing/communication NOT just with the top team in each age group (like other clubs) but with EVERYONE. They treat all of the teams the same. I have had kids on the top team and 2nd and 3rd team in other clubs and in those clubs we have felt completely left out an isolated where we were not on the top team. To answer the question above, I know Elevate has 2-3 teams in each age group. Given our experience and the fact that they are a growing organization, I believe that they will expand that next year especially since their webite says that they are reducing the number of players on a team which is a great move. Again, I think this club does a lot right and does things vastly different than the other programs that are out there today.

And that is what we should all be enjoying. Glad you found your team home. I, too, left a team that just wasn't working for us, we felt uncomfortable all summer, but when we found our current team (TG), it was comfortable from day one. I will qualify this by saying that each team within a club is different, but it's great when you find the one that fits.

That speaks exactly to the point. The teams within TG are completey diferent AND are treated differently too. We have our dauhter on the TG white team 2018 this year. Not only is the team horrible, we were crushed by a 2nd Elevate Team in that age group as well as many other clubs, but the bigger issue is that the organization treats us like we are non existent. We pay the same amount as the other TG teams but are given way less.

Funny thing is I know a parent from that 2018 white team, I guess its who you talk to and their perspective of things. I have never seen the team play but he is convinced they are as good as the black team. Not arguing the if they are or not, could care less, I just find the vast differences of players/parents perspectives of the same team/s fascinating. Girls lacrosse team dynamics are hard to figure. There are always cliques within, all I know is it is best to be a part of the team core group and not outside looking in. Unfortunately team dynamics and players seem to change a little bit from year to year, it always seems like the start of each travel season all the girls need to reestablish themselves. Good luck to all finding that happy home, for this year anyway.

Wonder if that's really a 2018 white parent. I also know a parent on that team, and he's not easy to please and is very happy, and tells me the team is as good as purple, and has done very well. Completely different take on it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The top elevate team had a coach that never showed up at most tournaments. 2018. Are you kidding? Late for practices and doesn't know kids. When Dave takes over and coaches them they do amazingly well

I heard Elevate pulled out of Hofstra tournament ? Any truth to that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can't pull out of a tournament you never entered into

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You can't pull out of a tournament you never entered into

Heard Hofstra/TG tourny has had a very poor response , hope its at least better than last year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wonder if that's really a 2018 white parent. I also know a parent on that team, and he's not easy to please and is very happy, and tells me the team is as good as purple, and has done very well. Completely different take on it!

After this weekends results I would say the first unhappy poster had it right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Results? Can someone post the bracket champions from today?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

After this weekends results I would say the first unhappy poster had it right.

What's that mean?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes first tournament this was a fairly new team they are doing very well championship at the farmingdale tournament 2018

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes first tournament this was a fairly new team they are doing very well championship at the farmingdale tournament 2018

HUH??

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard