BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,610
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 281 of 327 1 2 279 280 281 282 283 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Ahhhh so naive. I remember back when My daughter was just starting out with YJ. Drinking all that kool-aid that CR, and her staff, were pouring. Give it time 2025's......you'll see. Hopefully you'll learn before it's too late.

Guess your daughter kind of sucked? Didn't live up to your dreams? Too bad. [/quote

Nope, left and my daughter is committed to a top 10 ACADEMIC (jackpot, if your simple mind doesn't get it), how about yours? [/quote

So your kid is at an Ivy , you must also be very disappointing from a financial perspective so your bad lax player gets all financial aid .

Wrong again, we earn under 120k, so tuition is free. Sorry to disappoint you. One day your daughter may be working for mine, so try to be nice.

Not if she has your less than 120k income brain...bragging about making less than 120k...thats great
Making $120 thousand puts you in the top 10% of erners in the country. Hourly thats roughly $57.00 an hour, If you're knocking that it means that either you are lucky enough to be able to afford anything you desire, but your acting kinda like a [lacrosse] right now, or your just trying to make this person feel bad and kinda acting like a [lacrosse] right now

Thank you! Poster is probably paying full price at Adelphi. Like was said posters kid will be asking for a job from the Yale graduate. No bump on Adelphi, I went there and am not rich , but living comfortably, minus all the lax money grabbing! Money does not buy happiness!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Who is complaining with the 2025 teams??"

Certainly no complaint at all. I think the communication has been excellent, the coach is nice and the practices are good. Just an observation about the diversity in talent--perhaps that is the norm. Looking forward to the season.
[quote=Anonymous]"Who is complaining with the 2025 teams

2025's look good. I think both A and B will have great seasons. Some talented girls coming up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]"Who is complaining with the 2025 teams??"

Certainly no complaint at all. I think the communication has been excellent, the coach is nice and the practices are good. Just an observation about the diversity in talent--perhaps that is the norm. Looking forward to the season.
"Who is complaining with the 2025 teams

2025's look good. I think both A and B will have great seasons. Some talented girls coming up.

I forgot to sign the post thanks, Carol. PS next Payment is due, I'm car shopping

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Scouting 4th graders? Are you serious?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Scouting 4th graders? Are you serious?

Who said anything about scouting 4th graders. The comment was relevant to the subject matter above it, trolll.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as Mr Trump says, "WRONG!" in 2 years never has watched them at any tournament or practice

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, as seen in the past 2 years, that doesn't seem to be the case

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Making $120 thousand puts you in the top 10% of erners in the country. Hourly thats roughly $57.00 an hour, If you're knocking that it means that either you are lucky enough to be able to afford anything you desire, but your acting kinda like a [lacrosse] right now, or your just trying to make this person feel bad and kinda acting like a [lacrosse] right now"

Sorry but that's just not a lot of money for a household income on LI especially if you have multiple kids.That money would go a lot further in other areas of the country but not on Long Island and if you think a household income of 200000 makes it easier to send your kid to an Ivy you are just completely wrong.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not true. I've seen her watch the 2023's. she watches more games than you think.

WRONG! Never at a 2023 game in 2 years. Ask any 2023 A or B parent. You apparently have never been to a 2023 game either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's not true. I've seen her watch the 2023's. she watches more games than you think.

WRONG! Never at a 2023 game in 2 years. Ask any 2023 A or B parent. You apparently have never been to a 2023 game either.

JUST SEND YOUR CHECK IN AND QUIET DOWN. Take your flip flop wearing overmatched, easily manipulated coach just like the rest of us. What would they do if they didn't have the best talent??

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JUST SEND YOUR CHECK IN AND QUIET DOWN. Take your flip flop wearing overmatched, easily manipulated coach just like the rest of us. What would they do if they didn't have the best talent??

Call themselves Liberty or Top gun.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're a [lacrosse]!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]That's not true. I've seen her watch the 2023's. she watches more games than you think.

YJ 2023 have the best talent ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only problem with that response is YJ 2023 loses to TG, and most likely to Liberty this year too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rude

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as Mr Trump says, "WRONG!" in 2 years never has watched them at any tournament or practice

Since you like to emulate him, are you a 5-time draft dodger as well??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No I am not. Additionally I don't break any laws like, mishandling classified information, violate the 2009 Federal Records Act or Violate the Freedom Of Information Act. Now I see what kind of radical ignoramus I am dealing with.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was a great come back

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares to read about anybody's political comments.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares to read about anybody's political comments.

Then skip over it

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That was a great come back

Thank you very much

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No I am not. Additionally I don't break any laws like, mishandling classified information, violate the 2009 Federal Records Act or Violate the Freedom Of Information Act. Now I see what kind of radical ignoramus I am dealing with.

Did John Kasich do all that?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 getting new A coach

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 getting new A coach

Who is the new coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2023 getting new A coach

Who is the new coach?

Does it matter? Daffy Duck would do a better job than Thorn.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]2023 getting new A coach

Who is the new coach?

Does it matter he or she will be an upgrade. Doesn't CR have a new assistant at Northport?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't believe it!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is the new coach?

Does it matter he or she will be an upgrade. Doesn't CR have a new assistant at Northport?

And next year there will be another one. No one wants to deal with those parents and their constant bullsh$t. Soon it will be CR taking over the team just like she had to do with the 2021 team full of obnoxious, toxic parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is the new coach?

And next year there will be another one. No one wants to deal with those parents and their constant bullsh$t. Soon it will be CR taking over the team just like she had to do with the 2021 team full of obnoxious, toxic parents.

There seems to be a lot of adults obsessed with this team and age group that are not apart of the team. The constant BS and toxicity seems to be coming from people outside the team... not from within. The coaches and team is working hard this winter to improve and I think everyone is looking forward to lax season. Good luck to all the local clubs this year. Hopefully all Long Island clubs will have success when playing out of state teams and looking forward to competitive games when the L.I. teams play each other this Spring and Summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If there not talking about you then you're not relevant

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is the new coach?

There seems to be a lot of adults obsessed with this team and age group that are not apart of the team. The constant BS and toxicity seems to be coming from people outside the team... not from within. The coaches and team is working hard this winter to improve and I think everyone is looking forward to lax season. Good luck to all the local clubs this year. Hopefully all Long Island clubs will have success when playing out of state teams and looking forward to competitive games when the L.I. teams play each other this Spring and Summer.

Actually it's parents from the team sick of friends and family getting in the way of girls who can actually ball. We are losing good players and if the team does not turn around soon there will be a mass exodus next year. Time for a new coach!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that is exactly right!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Actually it's parents from the team sick of friends and family getting in the way of girls who can actually ball. We are losing good players and if the team does not turn around soon there will be a mass exodus next year. Time for a new coach!"

"that is exactly right!"

Are both posters on the team currently?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Of course they are

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is the new coach?

I guess you were not on the sideline with us last year. Apparently you missed the team meeting w/ coaches after we got a beating in MD. Plenty of toxicity.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is the new coach?

I guess you were not on the sideline with us last year. Apparently you missed the team meeting w/ coaches after we got a beating in MD. Plenty of toxicity.

How would you feel if you drove to MD on Father's Day weekend to watch your 10 year old daughter play lacrosse and she didn't see the field? While the "studs" lost every game for the team. Maybe coaches are playing the wrong girls?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]2023 getting new A coach

Who is the new coach?

If you don't think the problems on this team are from within you are not paying attention or oblivious. The sidelines crazy behavior will drive more and more players away if its not addressed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]2023 getting new A coach

Who is the new coach?

How would you feel if you drove to MD on Father's Day weekend to watch your 10 year old daughter play lacrosse and she didn't see the field? While the "studs" lost every game for the team. Maybe coaches are playing the wrong girls?

An ongoing problem with this team. Either there is a problem with the evaluation process at tryouts or with the coaches playing girls that are clearly struggling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[

An ongoing problem with this team. Either there is a problem with the evaluation process at tryouts or with the coaches playing girls that are clearly struggling.
[/quote]

Anyone that pays into a program that disrespects a customer or child should take their money and run. Club lacrosse is the only business in America where the customer isn't always right. Club takes your cash and they want YOU to kiss their [lacrosse] when it should be the other way around. And the YJ's are the worst of the worst. I don't get why everyone follows and kisses the [lacrosse] of the queen bee

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honest question, Is there a 2023 LI travel team where this doesn't happen?

Like Reply Quote
Page 281 of 327 1 2 279 280 281 282 283 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard