BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 27 of 65 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 64 65
Re: Boys 2022
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nobody cares about that league.

Except for the people that do.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nobody cares about that league.

Let me guess, your son is not playing in it? That league is doing a great job feeling out the competition out there and invited good teams to come compete in friendly games .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Scores from this weekend?

API scores?

Cannons are in Premier League this week and Fca the next

No scores posted.

Cannons lost more players to the Hawks. They take another step backwards should drop down to the B division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API scores?

No scores posted.

Cannons lost more players to the Hawks. They take another step backwards should drop down to the B division.

Cannons are still a good team. They beat the dbacks last summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All the teams in that league are terrible.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API scores?

No scores posted.

There are still a handful of AA Players on the Cannons. Not sure why a AA player would want to play against A Teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API scores?

No scores posted.

There are still a handful of AA Players on the Cannons. Not sure why a AA player would want to play against A Teams.

Cannons are a very good team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Score update?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

API scores?

No scores posted.

Everyone beat them last summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs over Rough Riders in double OT in goals box league semis. 9-8.

Crabs vs Hawks in Championship next week.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha - watch the Crabs show up with some "new" players for the Championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks are clearly the best 2022 team today. Larger core of A players and more continuity among them. It will be interesting to see how things pan out next summer as players jockey for inclusion into Maverick and the other 8th grade summer showcases.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Started with a new goalie yesterday.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL, Goalie has been with the team since the early fall. Indoor rosters are fluid with ski trips, wrestling and basketball games, etc creating conflicts. I am thinking about adding my diminutive D1 commit son to his younger brother's roster to tip the scales.....Haha.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They already did last night at Goals. I would bet several players last night were from their 2021 team, that is how the Crab organization works. Do anything, and I mean anything, to win. Violate rules/guidelines, bring in older players from their other teams. I have watched this organization for over 4 years and it is a disgusting club, with a disgusting leader, Ryan McClernan. But wait, there will now be all kinds of pushback that they do not cheat, they play by the rules blah blah blah. Only one thing to say to that, bullsh*t.
My son doesn't play for RR, but I watched both games between RR and Crabs and have seen Crabs a few other times this year at Goals. Last night, there were clearly players that were not playing on Crabs earlier this year. Keep it up McClernan, your moto, win at all cost is making you and your organization a bigger shi*hole than it already is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Crabs cheating. No surprise there. The Hawks coach is a nut - he will call them on it. Roster check please.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Incredible, there's gambling going on here..... I love it. While they're on the roster check, do a parent sanity check. Or a coach sanity check. Lots of failing grades all the way around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Typical Crabs cheating. No surprise there. The Hawks coach is a nut - he will call them on it. Roster check please.

Hawks coach is intense. Miss around if you want.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Incredible, there's gambling going on here..... I love it. While they're on the roster check, do a parent sanity check. Or a coach sanity check. Lots of failing grades all the way around.

Congrats, you have won the "dumbest post of 2017" award. And imagine, it's only Jan 23rd. First things first, a sanity check needs to be done on you. You are lacking in that area.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks better bring their roster also. Then all of Maryland will see how many holdback kids they really have.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks better bring their roster also. Then all of Maryland will see how many holdback kids they really have.

Every team should be ready for a roster check every game. So the sore loser dads can stop coming on here a crying about teams cheating. Funny how that works. Every parent from Hawks and Crabs teams are cheaters! Sad commentary from sad parents who wish their kid was in one of those programs or teams.
Lets not pretend that your kids club and every other club team doesn't have a holdback. The system with the age and grade makes it so. Right or wrong those are the parameters set by the club teams.
Trying argument from bitter parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You clearly have it out for Hawks . I guess you have not seen much of this team over the past 4 years. Any one who has knows . Basically the same kids with maybe 3,4 new players each year. Core of team the same . MY bet is your kids team has more holdbacks than the Hawks and the Crabs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classic hatred for the 2 Top teams in a Championship . All the bitter dads have to have a place to vent . They can't tell their wife they are on an anonymous site trash talking clubs , teams and calling kids cheaters. That would just confirm her suspicions . They can't yell, scream or talk to their kid because kid already is embarrassed by them .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classic hatred for the 2 Top teams in a Championship . All the bitter dads have to have a place to vent . They can't tell their wife they are on an anonymous site trash talking clubs , teams and calling kids cheaters. That would just confirm her suspicions . They can't yell, scream or talk to their kid because kid already is embarrassed by them .

Actually the Rough Riders had a better season than the Crabs and were #2 seed. Crabs "upset" Rough Riders in playoffs. Crabs were only 3-4 during the season. Rough Riders were 7-1.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs one of the best is laughable. Hawks coach has truck painted entirely in line-x. You be the judge...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RR parent here and doubt that any of the comments directed to the Hawks or Crabs are coming from our team. Our kids got outplayed, no excuses. Good luck in the championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs one of the best is laughable. Hawks coach has truck painted entirely in line-x. You be the judge...

Classic Troll post. Put a son (or 2 or 3) in D1 or much less start on a top 4 MIAA squad and then post. Until then, stay in your hole.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes RR is a Top Team without question. Just not in the Championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son has played against RR 2022 quite a few times and they are a good team, well coached and play the game fairly. Unfortunately they had one bad game in the Goals box league and it came at the wrong time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son has played against RR 2022 quite a few times and they are a good team, well coached and play the game fairly. Unfortunately they had one bad game in the Goals box league and it came at the wrong time.

The Cannon 2022 team won the league last year. I wonder why they didn't play this year. Would have liked to watch a Hawks vs Cannons game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The Cannon 2022 team won the league last year. I wonder why they didn't play this year. Would have liked to watch a Hawks vs Cannons game.

Cannons were not in this league last year , either was the hawks or crabs. RR won the league

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cannons were not in this league last year , either was the hawks or crabs. RR won the league

Cannons were in the league and beat RR in final in 2016.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cannons won Goals last year. Played the RR in the Championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

RR are confused

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

RR are confused

Not confused. We lost to Cannons. Some troll is causing the confusion.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RR lost to Cannons in championship game in double OT last year. Tough luck in OT two years in a row for RR

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Line-X rules!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So both teams will have old goalies now!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RR lost to Cannons in championship game in double OT last year. Tough luck in OT two years in a row for RR

You learn from it and move on. It's indoor lacrosse, people. It is meant to keep players playing in the off season. Rosters change game to game because of other winter sports commitments. You all need to settle down and move on. Spring practices in a month. Get excited and start getting focused instead of crying so much. Again, it's indoor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You learn from it and move on. It's indoor lacrosse, people. It is meant to keep players playing in the off season. Rosters change game to game because of other winter sports commitments. You all need to settle down and move on. Spring practices in a month. Get excited and start getting focused instead of crying so much. Again, it's indoor.

You must be a daddy that is not in indoor . It matters to the teams and players who are playing and it doesn't matter if its indoor , outdoor , fiddle , basement or back yard. Yes , spring is right around the corner but until then its indoor and it is exciting for those that are in it.
So come back on here in the spring and summer with your negative gibber and complaining because your kid is still losing.

Page 27 of 65 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 64 65

Link Copied to Clipboard