BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 91 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are not A, AA, or B, they are 5th graders. Little boys who are happiest on Christmas Day & their birthday. Their parents are ultra competitive losers though!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Btw if you knew the kid or his family you would know he would NEVER play for the Wolfpack.

The WP attack is stacked. They don't need him

or the parents.

Shawndezzey on YouTube.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wolf pack left side attack stacked

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big righty attack is good. I watched pack play this past weekend at fusion. They all pass so well. Very unselfish It's nice to see

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolf pack sideline is also stacked.... White trash parents!!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big righty attack is good. I watched pack play this past weekend at fusion. They all pass so well. Very unselfish It's nice to see

I don't know what Fusion is but did see 2 lefties at Pannell Clinic at Hub a few weeks back that were Wolf Pack players and boy they were good. Also a little righty I think was WP

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Our team struggled big time with the WP at fusion. You are right, big righty attack is hard to stop. Tough, smart player but also has a left which is rare at this age. As far as parents, didn't see anything white trash, just enthusiastic about their boys playing good lacrosse. No different than any tournament parents my team has been too. Team is good no reason to care what the parents are like

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express oreilly can hang with any of those other team besides Taz and WP who are much better. Are those teams listed better, probably, but both express teams are competitive. This year express A has upgraded and is much better. remember for tournament purposes it goes AA, A, then B. Are both express team "A" ? Yes.

Are you going for the AA, A BS? Ok, everyone gets a medal. But if the first team is A then the second is B...lets get that out of the way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express oreilly can hang with any of those other team besides Taz and WP who are much better. Are those teams listed better, probably, but both express teams are competitive. This year express A has upgraded and is much better. remember for tournament purposes it goes AA, A, then B. Are both express team "A" ? Yes.

Are you going for the AA, A BS? Ok, everyone gets a medal. But if the first team is A then the second is B...lets get that out of the way.

I have no dog in this fight, but, the first and second team, or A and B team, assessment WITHIN an organization is independent of the talent that those two teams may have relative to OUTSIDE the organization. IE, an organization's second or B team might very well be in the same category of play as the first or A team even though their A team is better than the B team. The whole AA vs A is a bunch of crap - just keep it at A and B. The teams at the top of A will be apparent based upon their play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL!!! OK Dad we get it already LOL!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Btw if you knew the kid or his family you would know he would NEVER play for the Wolfpack.

or the parents.

Shawndezzey on YouTube.

disturbing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

or the parents.

Shawndezzey on YouTube.

He would get along great with JA! Lol! That dad is the biggest tool in youth sports. A total cancer to any team his son plays on.

disturbing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to the 2024 ); Tazzie who almost helped the Dukes take down the bandits. Its funny how even the Dukes parents can't stand his Dad.

He might as well play with them this year because next year he will be too old for that tourney!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know what Fusion is but did see 2 lefties at Pannell Clinic at Hub a few weeks back that were Wolf Pack players and boy they were good. Also a little righty I think was WP

The lefty is by far their best player. We played WP in tournaments last year and have also played the town team he plays on in tournaments last year and he couldn't be stopped. Definitely stood out, some of the other kids that also play on the same town team he does which I'm not mentioning were also very good at that age. Big righty had a rocket of shot but didn't play X.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The lefty is by far their best player. We played WP in tournaments last year and have also played the town team he plays on in tournaments last year and he couldn't be stopped. Definitely stood out, some of the other kids that also play on the same town team he does which I'm not mentioning were also very good at that age. Big righty had a rocket of shot but didn't play X.

The whole team has good players. Each boy brings something to the table. Cant really say one is better than the other. Never beat them so cant really dig into them. Attack is as solid as it comes at this age, but size hurts 2 of them at this point. Our D was able to push them around but the stick skills is what killed us. X kid is good and smart with the ball, has some size also. Middies are quick which we couldn't keep up with. All 3 lines of middies are solid which is hard to find. D is big and can hit. Only success we had was the face offs went 50/50 so we had possession off the x half the time. Added some boys this year so hope we compete. one season can make a big difference, should be a good summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you play for this team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you play for this team?

No I help coach the team. We face the WP, Taz and Express every summer, What's your point S&^% stirrer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just based on the statement that the D is big and can hit means you have little to no knowledge of the game you are coaching. Defensemen hitting is over, kids will spend more time man down than playing good rotational man or zone defense. If that is what you're coaching these kids will not be playing competitive lacrosse for long.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just based on the statement that the D is big and can hit means you have little to no knowledge of the game you are coaching. Defensemen hitting is over, kids will spend more time man down than playing good rotational man or zone defense. If that is what you're coaching these kids will not be playing competitive lacrosse for long.

We teach to cheap shot and play dirty like our founder #91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a big difference between teaching a defensemen to move his feet and use his body to make contact with a driving player than just hitting because they weren't moving their feet and got caught flat footed. Or just a straight out goon who is simply playing the sport to aggressively hit kids. You sound like a guy who read the proposal of new US lax rules and think that's the way the game should move forward in the future. The only reason a call is made on a good aggressive defensive play is because the parents on the sideline make an "ooooohhhh" sound and the ref throws the flag. This is an aggressive sport, always has been and always will be. Putting a shoulder into a player who is threatening to score is part of the game. Coaching 12 years on my 3rd son, go easy with rotational and zone defense talk, that's something every coach knows. Teach a defensemen to protect his area and rough some players up and the offensive player will think twice before going into that area again. Or we can just make it the girls game and blow a whistle every 10 seconds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a fan of zone at any level in club . As the players start to get looks ,ZONE IS WRONG .
O and D players cant show their individual skills . IQ argument holds for 1 minute . Play to win, i get it , play to learn , play to show what your skills are that is really what its about .Thats not happening when clubs run zone D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have any of your boys played lacrosse past the 3rd grade? Because on the HS and college level they are sending defensemen to the box for very little contact. If you think lacrosse is still a contact sport you are not paying attention to the game. I played 30 years ago, it was more like hockey then, not now. It is no longer an aggressive sport, if you think that I can only assume your older kids had limited success in the game. I was a defenseman in the 80's, did not coach my kids to play the way I did. Sorry, games changed. By the way, did YOU play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a fan of zone at any level in club . As the players start to get looks ,ZONE IS WRONG .
O and D players cant show their individual skills . IQ argument holds for 1 minute . Play to win, i get it , play to learn , play to show what your skills are that is really what its about .Thats not happening when clubs run zone D

Yup, college coaches want to see self absorbed selfish ball hogs who get penalized and put their team man down because they are proving that they can hit someone instead of learning how to play with skill and rotate properly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The whole team has good players. Each boy brings something to the table. Cant really say one is better than the other. Never beat them so cant really dig into them. Attack is as solid as it comes at this age, but size hurts 2 of them at this point. Our D was able to push them around but the stick skills is what killed us. X kid is good and smart with the ball, has some size also. Middies are quick which we couldn't keep up with. All 3 lines of middies are solid which is hard to find. D is big and can hit. Only success we had was the face offs went 50/50 so we had possession off the x half the time. Added some boys this year so hope we compete. one season can make a big difference, should be a good summer.

The big righty attack definitely plays the crease or at least he did when we played them. Hard shot. I thought the parents were fine anytime we played.
Good luck this summer to all teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The big righty attack definitely plays the crease or at least he did when we played them. Hard shot. I thought the parents were fine anytime we played.

Please stop with the self promoting. "My team played this team and they had this kid who was awesome and I don't have a dog in the fight but but but i happened to be at this tournament and and and this kid was great and they had 3 lines of middie and and and they had the faceoff percentage could have been better but they and and and but i dont know them i was just happened to be walking by at the infusion tournament and man all of them are just pass so well. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unfortunately, certain coaches of defensive players still have the "rip his off head if you are in my zone attitude" ... HV in 3 - Village is a clear example of this ..... it will change eventually...: I hope .....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sure you're a little jealous of his ring collection but let me tell you something. That man is great with kids. They love him. He teaches them right and clean. I'm not saying he's not very aggressive on the field or that offensive pansies hate (fear) him. But he teaches the kids to play smart and hard and they love him. I wish every coach put the effort into their kids that he does. On the field, he'll rip your arm off and beat you to death with it. That's called winning. Off the MLL field, he's one of the nicest and most humble people you'll ever meet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here is a glimpse, your kid is now 40, he has 3 kids and takes the family down to the Carribian, but he has to go inside the hotel because the sunlight gives him a head ache as a result of multiple sub concussive blows to the head as a 10 year old. Now I ask you, does that kid care many rings the now 80 year old has?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HV has nothing to do with 3 Village

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok mr.expert here's a thought Go to a recruiting showcase , they never run a zone, go to a prospect camp , they never run zones . They want to see skills , d skills, footwork , slide- recover speed, cover, communication , etc. high schools and colleges are running more zone packages ,which I am personally not a fan of . I'm not a fan of aggressive body checking .

On Offense ,go to showcases and tourneys , show me a player who moves the ball and is the 2nd and 3rd assist guy and I'll show you a player who is having a hard time getting recruited .Thats Reality. Been thru a few rotations , in it again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Big righty attack is good. I watched pack play this past weekend at fusion. They all pass so well. Very unselfish It's nice to see

Please stop with the self promoting. "My team played this team and they had this kid who was awesome and I don't have a dog in the fight but but but i happened to be at this tournament and and and this kid was great and they had 3 lines of middie and and and they had the faceoff percentage could have been better but they and and and but i dont know them i was just happened to be walking by at the infusion tournament and man all of them are just pass so well. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lacrosse aside this statement makes no sense and your grammar is so horrible that you should be embarrassed of yourself. Haha go back to school man. I hope this is a kid and not an adult. Wow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm sure you're a little jealous of his ring collection but let me tell you something. That man is great with kids. They love him. He teaches them right and clean. I'm not saying he's not very aggressive on the field or that offensive pansies hate (fear) him. But he teaches the kids to play smart and hard and they love him. I wish every coach put the effort into their kids that he does. On the field, he'll rip your arm off and beat you to death with it. That's called winning. Off the MLL field, he's one of the nicest and most humble people you'll ever meet.

You mean MLL ring collection? So his yearly from pro lacrosse is about what a substitute
teacher makes. Yes very jealous. I have a Casio watch worth more than all the rings combined. Your moronic post about ripping arms off etc proves you never played nor do you know anything about the sport. But keep believing your Knute Rockne nonsense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Big righty attack is good. I watched pack play this past weekend at fusion. They all pass so well. Very unselfish It's nice to see

The lefty is by

Lacrosse aside this statement makes no sense and your grammar is so horrible that you should be embarrassed of yourself. Haha go back to school man. I hope this is a kid and not an adult. Wow

You MORON, I was exaggerating what you sound like when you pretend to be all of these different people who watched, noticed and felt the need to report to BOC on how awesome your kid is and some of the downfalls of his teammates. Knock it off [lacrosse], not cool

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sure no kid "fears" the defenseman. If there are any parents of attachment/middies, can you tell us if your son was ever scared to go to the cage? Pretty sure I already know the answer, but the never played lacrosse dad needs to hear it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sure no kid "fears" the defenseman. If there are any parents of attachment/middies, can you tell us if your son was ever scared to go to the cage? Pretty sure I already know the answer, but the never played lacrosse dad needs to hear it.

Want to bet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, how much?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HV not Three Village? Those guys from 3v that are on 91, didn't they start their own PAL team to show up 3v? Heard they couldn't get enough players...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

or the parents.

Shawndezzey on YouTube.

disturbing

Saw the kid play in Bethpage yesterday for Eclipse. He was playing up with 2023. He's probably a very good 2024, but average 23. He has skill around the cage, but lacks speed and didn't really hustle for gb's or play much defense. He might have been intimidated by older kids, I guess. His dad wasn't bad. Directed the kid the whole time, but he wasn't loud or obnoxious like I've heard. I noticed he only pays attention when his kid is on the floor and only films his kid, not the rest of the team. Not sure what all the fuss is about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This kid plays on so many teams it's beyond nuts. Taz, dukes, eclipse, primetime. And not sure who else

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone on here has a problem with a team, a coach, Dad, a player or the way a dad or mom talks about his or her own son or the team that he is on. All of this stuff is anonymous and a waste of so much time. 90% on this thread are trying to cause problems for either a team that did not accept their son as a player or a Parent whose boy does not get a lot of playing time and doesn't know how to approach the coach so they come on here and write things to get it off their chest . What is the sense of all of this? How about turning the conversation to weekend tournaments and how the teams played instead of the he said she said game. Anybody who listens to these threads and thinks they hold any validity against a team, coach, parent or a player is crazy. And if this is where you're getting all of your information from for youth lacrosse, stop. Anyone at anytime can come on here and write something and make it look like something else. Come on people. Been around a handful of these teams and they are tight knit group stop trying to pull it apart.

Page 36 of 91 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard