BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,324
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 70 of 111 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade parents are not insulted by the implication of wealth and privilege.

It's kind of what they are going for , so you are propping up a self important group of people.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would I send my son to public school when he can go to Chammy. Please.......we don't want him wearing baggy pants down by his arzzz,and a backwards hat with a wife beater t-shirt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the point. The majority of the students and families at Chaminade are anything but elitists...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

It's kind of what they are going for , so you are propping up a self important group of people.

Who said they are self important? You? What makes you important? Why should ANYONE feel bad for being wealthy ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who said they are self important? You? What makes you important? Why should ANYONE feel bad for being wealthy ?

Its called drinking the Bernie Sanders Kool-Aid...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chaminade parents ARE important. They sire the future leaders of the world. You're welcome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is a difference between being wealthy and acting elitist - you obviously missed the poster's point! I live amongst this, and I see the difference between those that are wealthy but otherwise act like pretty much everyone else, versus the self-important asswipes who think they are better because of their wealth.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chaminade parents ARE important. They sire the future leaders of the world. You're welcome.

I always wondered about that. Since the Chammy alumni men are de-balled during their HS years how do the women sire the next generation.......Me thinks Divine intervention.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
side action ....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is a difference between being wealthy and acting elitist - you obviously missed the poster's point! I live amongst this, and I see the difference between those that are wealthy but otherwise act like pretty much everyone else, versus the self-important asswipes who think they are better because of their wealth.

The original poster said Chaminade parents are self-important. Re read the post. What's he/she basing it on? Facts? Experience? Or typical to the site, is he just bashing people he doesn't know? Making an assumption of others? I'll assume he's a guy who works as a ditch digger, wears a sleeveless Metallica t-shirt he got in 1992, and a size 52 Wrangler jean. See I am assuming, am I right?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would I send my son to public school when he can go to Chammy. Please.......we don't want him wearing baggy pants down by his arzzz,and a backwards hat with a wife beater t-shirt.

Too bad you need Chammy to help you with that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Why would I send my son to public school when he can go to Chammy. Please.......we don't want him wearing baggy pants down by his arzzz,and a backwards hat with a wife beater t-shirt."

Right, he can go to St. A's for that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The original poster said Chaminade parents are self-important. Re read the post. What's he/she basing it on? Facts? Experience? Or typical to the site, is he just bashing people he doesn't know? Making an assumption of others? I'll assume he's a guy who works as a ditch digger, wears a sleeveless Metallica t-shirt he got in 1992, and a size 52 Wrangler jean. See I am assuming, am I right?

You said, "Why should ANYONE feel bad for being wealthy?", hence my answer. Are you saying that there aren't plenty of wealthy doucheb%gs that walk around with an air of self-importance due to their wealth? Are you saying that Chammy parents that are wealthy somehow have none that fall into this despicable category? Maybe, its a generalization, but please don't try to say that none of the Chammy parents are somehow immune from this group. Actually, forget the whole wealth aspect of it - people that act like self-important doucheb*gs, regardless of their reason for doing so, are still just that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You said, "Why should ANYONE feel bad for being wealthy?", hence my answer. Are you saying that there aren't plenty of wealthy doucheb%gs that walk around with an air of self-importance due to their wealth? Are you saying that Chammy parents that are wealthy somehow have none that fall into this despicable category? Maybe, its a generalization, but please don't try to say that none of the Chammy parents are somehow immune from this group. Actually, forget the whole wealth aspect of it - people that act like self-important doucheb*gs, regardless of their reason for doing so, are still just that.

Exactly, and every community has them, not just Chaminade. So until I know where YOU live how do I know you're not some self absorbed jerkoff?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bingo...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Exactly, and every community has them, not just Chaminade. So until I know where YOU live how do I know you're not some self absorbed jerkoff?

Garden City

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm a Chammy parent and I know a couple of jerkoff parents there. But only a couple. I like most of the parents I have met there. There are more non-jerkoff parents than jerkoffs. And who knows, some of them probably think I'm a jerkoff too...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whole lotta jerking off going on at Chaminade apparently!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wrong - I like an actual topography where I live, so I live on the north shore of Nassau County.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL you cannot make this stuff up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes they can

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder if these boys have any idea there is so much hate coming from deranged, jealous adults...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't forget all American Muller and Lucavic, just to name a few...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Chaminade practicing now 2 days a week?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes...my kid is dominating. better start or the coaches are clueless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was told they are going 4-5 days/week. They are going to smack around the publics this year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
select few are playing under Hofstra bubble. hope you were included. have to be in the right circle.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
select few are playing under Hofstra bubble. hope you were included. have to be in the right circle.

They stopped practicing in the bubble already. You're way late with your breaking news. Obviously you didn't get the memo about the new venue. Guess you're not in the right circle either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JV and Varsity candidates were having individual clinics not practices, they were open to all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Practices are held three times a day: 5:00 AM, Noon and 6:00 PM. This does not include the training table breakfast lunch and dinner and the mandatory pharmaceutical visit for PED's. Weightlifting 4 nights a week and speed and agility three days a week. Massage therapy on Sundays after church and blessing by Pope. Get a grip folks! It's High School

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

JV and Varsity candidates were having individual clinics not practices, they were open to all.

Thanks for the open post, the snarks out there, ill pray for you.

I heard they were going 2 days a week, I know some publics try to go at least one day also

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Practices are held three times a day: 5:00 AM, Noon and 6:00 PM. This does not include the training table breakfast lunch and dinner and the mandatory pharmaceutical visit for PED's. Weightlifting 4 nights a week and speed and agility three days a week. Massage therapy on Sundays after church and blessing by Pope. Get a grip folks! It's High School

Hello....New to BOTC. That seems like a lot of time practicing. Do the students attend school/classes and is this school more of a training center like IMG. Also....is the lacrosse team good and well regarded. Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my wife is posing as a construction worker so she can pretend she is working on the new building next to lax field at Chammy. no more available parking spots to watch practice.
sometimes being a bigger woman is a blessing , inside info.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hello....New to BOTC. That seems like a lot of time practicing. Do the students attend school/classes and is this school more of a training center like IMG. Also....is the lacrosse team good and well regarded. Thanks

The poster to whom you're responding was joking (the Pope blessing didn't tip you off?). Once the season starts, they practice each day after school like everyone else on Long Island.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The poster to whom you're responding was joking (the Pope blessing didn't tip you off?). Once the season starts, they practice each day after school like everyone else on Long Island.

Thank you for appreciating my witty sense of humor!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the pope didn't visit the school.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How can the Pope visit when he has a residence on campus!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok. You seem to be well informed. Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

To answer your original question: No, Chaminade is nothing like IMG or Hill Academy. It's a very well-regarded all boys Catholic school on the Island.

While the lacrosse team is coming off its worst year in recent memory, it's still a very strong program, and expectations are very high for this coming season.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just a little BOTC humor, don't take it too seriously.

Like Reply Quote
Page 70 of 111 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard