BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 46 of 102 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True Blue has 2 teams for 2023, not sure where you are getting your information.

Haven't seen True Blue in any tournaments. What's up?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any info on 2023 f el gee, how good is that team, never see them in tournaments.

There's too many clubs now. Some of them can't field a team anymore.

There are never too many clubs/teams until demand determines it - there is a team for everyone of every ability. That's whats called growing a sport! If a program here or there has issues, there are many more that are filling up - the market abhors a vacuum.

Then why has fl$, True Blue, Recon, Blue Fish, 365 Lax, Hitmen, etc. all folded or can't field a team?
I know 91 and Express have three teams, and a few other programs have two teams each. Is that where the kids are going?

Recon has a team, tried to do 2 teams. Not sure how that worked out. Bluefish has a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its the Winter, take a look at the website it will tell you what tournaments we will play in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue has 2 teams for 2023, not sure where you are getting your information.

Haven't seen True Blue in any tournaments. What's up?

From my experience, TB does not focus on Fall tourneys - they hold regular fall practices almost weekly, winter workouts almost weekly, and then start up again outside in March for bi-weekly practices for the first half of PAL season, and then up the practices for spring summer tourneys. I think their thought is to let the boys play and focus on their true seasonal sports in fall and winter. But, they definitely have an A and B team for 2023.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any info on 2023 f el gee, how good is that team, never see them in tournaments.

There are never too many clubs/teams until demand determines it - there is a team for everyone of every ability. That's whats called growing a sport! If a program here or there has issues, there are many more that are filling up - the market abhors a vacuum.

Recon has 2

Then why has fl$, True Blue, Recon, Blue Fish, 365 Lax, Hitmen, etc. all folded or can't field a team?
I know 91 and Express have three teams, and a few other programs have two teams each. Is that where the kids are going?

Recon has a team, tried to do 2 teams. Not sure how that worked out. Bluefish has a team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My family is being relocated to Hawaii due to the Military. Can anyone tell me of a good youth league in Hawaii? Thanks

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My family is being relocated to Hawaii due to the Military. Can anyone tell me of a good youth league in Hawaii? Thanks

You'll have to take planes to practice just like the clowns from Dukes National, Express, 91, etc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aloha Youth Lacrosse League

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you for your service and best of luck in Hawaii!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you for your service and best of luck in Hawaii!

Amen. Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue has a team as well..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True Blue has two teams in 2023.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody cares about Joe Cat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea your right no one cares about a good college coach who is great with the kids, just another tool on BOTC.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For a team and coach who no one deems "good enough" to even care about, there are a bunch of you here on BOTC who seem to expend a lot of effort to disparage him every time the program is mentioned. Sort of a conflict in logic there . . .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

. . . and why is it about the coach??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

For a team and coach who no one deems "good enough" to even care about, there are a bunch of you here on BOTC who seem to expend a lot of effort to disparage him every time the program is mentioned. Sort of a conflict in logic there . . .

I think he is good Enough, I think he is a dam good coach but I also think he is a sleaze Bag, BS Artist among other things!!! He is right up there with MC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think he is good Enough, I think he is a dam good coach but I also think he is a sleaze Bag, BS Artist among other things!!! He is right up there with MC

I don't know anything about MC and I don't care, but everything u typed about Joe Cat is false... But I do respect how tough you are behind your keyboard, what a dbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd also say he's a BS artist along with the other True Blue director.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do you base your opinion on. I just moved to Long Island this year and my son is playing for TB. Am I missing something, they seem pretty good so far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't know anything about MC and I don't care, but everything u typed about Joe Cat is false... But I do respect how tough you are behind your keyboard, what a dbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope I said all this to his face a few years back when my older son played there. Did he like Nope, did he call me a few days later to talk yes, Did I change my tune... Again I do agree he is a good coach just don't like or respect person.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry your kid didn't make the team but coming on here to bash the guy just shows that you are classless too! You said your peace to his face but you still have to rant? I call BS!! You didn't have the balls to tell JC what you really thought! Move on you ball less bottom feeder

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry your kid didn't make the team but coming on here to bash the guy just shows that you are classless too! You said your peace to his face but you still have to rant? I call BS!! You didn't have the balls to tell JC what you really thought! Move on you ball less bottom feeder

LOL.....ok Joe. I will let it go. Don't want to ruin your tough guy image

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How about you provide some reasons why you think he is what you've claimed? And there are more than two Dir's of TB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son is on the 2023 Hitmen team - they only have 1 team but it's been set since tryouts. Not sure where your info is coming from but I'd double check it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this straight (and forgive me for assuming you're both women, but by the way you're arguing it surely seems like it).

-One mom on this board likes TB and the coach. It's probably a good fit for her kid. Great, that's exactly what you should be looking for.
-One mom on this board doesn't like TB or his coach. It likely wasn't a good fit for her kid. Not a big deal; it's pretty common. Fortunately, LI has limitless options for travel lax,

Can you dorks just exchange numbers a do this via text or while getting mani/pedi's so no one else has to read all of this bickering?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My son is on the 2023 Hitmen team - they only have 1 team but it's been set since tryouts. Not sure where your info is coming from but I'd double check it.

Seems like the original post was mostly, if not entirely, incorrect - good info there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So let me get this straight (and forgive me for assuming you're both women, but by the way you're arguing it surely seems like it).

-One mom on this board likes TB and the coach. It's probably a good fit for her kid. Great, that's exactly what you should be looking for.
-One mom on this board doesn't like TB or his coach. It likely wasn't a good fit for her kid. Not a big deal; it's pretty common. Fortunately, LI has limitless options for travel lax,

Can you dorks just exchange numbers a do this via text or while getting mani/pedi's so no one else has to read all of this bickering?

This exchange so doesn't look like two Moms, but whatever. And who made you the BOTC anonymous forum police??!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems like the original post was mostly, if not entirely, incorrect - good info there!

As of now Recon has 2 2023 teams. What is this terrible post?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Recon really has two teams in this age group, that really tells you that a lot of kids want the Travel lacrosse experience. Now what do the travel haters do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Recon really has two teams in this age group, that really tells you that a lot of kids want the Travel lacrosse experience. Now what do the travel haters do?

They do have 2 teams, the first team is a very good B+ team. They have 2 teams because its a very well run organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They do have 2 teams, the first team is a very good B+ team. They have 2 teams because its a very well run organization.

What makes them B+?
Where have they played at since last summer?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What makes them B+?

As opposed to what? You ask this like the poster is saying they are AA.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares if they are an A,B,C or D club they have two teams. There are kids playing Lacrosse and having fun that's all that matters. I'm not a RECON parent just a parent that has had enough of all the jerkoffs putting down every other program unless its 90+1, Igloo or Express...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares if they are an A,B,C or D club they have two teams. There are kids playing Lacrosse and having fun that's all that matters. I'm not a RECON parent just a parent that has had enough of all the jerkoffs putting down every other program unless its 90+1, Igloo or Express...

As a Recon Mom I will say Thank You.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This site is a joke

Chief Admin
Chief Admin
This site is a joke

Yes it is. We are very funny. Actually, one of our users, Herman is a professional comedian. Maybe we'll get permission to run some videos of his performances.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow so much chest pounding about how talented everyone's kid is and how much better their team is than everyone elses heres a reality check for ur 11 y/o superstar, half of ur little johnies will stop playing because overbearing parents like the ones on this site who live vicariously thru their kids get burned out, of the remainder 1/4 will play some varsity and then go no further cause they're not as great as parents made them out to be and the other 1/4 will get those amazing 10% scholarships to schools with 60k tuition, so keep posting, boasting and celebrating in the present moment ur kids amazing but short lived accomplisments...Reality will kick in sooner than u expect.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What makes them B+?

Last I checked, lacrosse is a summer season.

Page 46 of 102 1 2 44 45 46 47 48 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard