BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,263
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 66 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 65 66
Re: Looney's Boys Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The responses from Looney's dads on this place tells you all you need to know about that club and their families.

Trash.

Funny, I have no connection with this club, my son plays for another, but has played against Looney's but yet I see people aka trolls, taking every opportunity to trash and degrade a youth lacrosse program. That in and of itself proves what you are. Seems you have nothing better to do than trash a club for no reason. And you have the nerve to call Looney's dads trash. Sorry, whoever you are, look in the mirror, there you will see complete trash.
Plus I have met quite a few families and parents from Looney's during the past 3 to 4 years, and they are polite and good people, unlike yourself. Why don't you give it a rest or post on here who your son plays for and let people pile on and trash that club.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is the Team 83+1 MD owner tweeting that his own son is their "Player of the Week"?

That is bizarre.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is the Team 83+1 MD owner tweeting that his own son is their "Player of the Week"?

That is bizarre.

No More bizarre then someone trying to stir up trouble. Let's keep the focus on Looneys in the Looneys thread. (And new math 83+1=84).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The responses from Looney's dads on this place tells you all you need to know about that club and their families.

Trash.

Funny, I have no connection with this club, my son plays for another, but has played against Looney's but yet I see people aka trolls, taking every opportunity to trash and degrade a youth lacrosse program. That in and of itself proves what you are. Seems you have nothing better to do than trash a club for no reason. And you have the nerve to call Looney's dads trash. Sorry, whoever you are, look in the mirror, there you will see complete trash.
Plus I have met quite a few families and parents from Looney's during the past 3 to 4 years, and they are polite and good people, unlike yourself. Why don't you give it a rest or post on here who your son plays for and let people pile on and trash that club.

Agree with most of what you are saying and let's keep to facts. Looneys has some very talented players but the parents we have encountered and the coaches of one particular team are not nice people at the lacrosse field. Maybe at home or in their jobs they are but not at the field in our experience. People would pile on less if their attitudes were a bit different.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is bizarre.

Bizarre, but not out of character for him.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's have 1 good team but tons of idiot dads.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good grief, is this all you have to do with your life. Probably sitting at your computer in your week old underwear trolling any and all forums you can find.
What does your son think of you, I'd bet not too much.

My son has played against Looney's strong team and I have had many pleasant conversations with Looney's dads and I find them to be nice and respectable people, unlike yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good grief, is this all you have to do with your life. Probably sitting at your computer in your week old underwear trolling any and all forums you can find.

My son has played against Looney's strong team and I have had many pleasant conversations with Looney's dads and I find them to be nice and respectable people, unlike yourself.

Please stop talking to us during the games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a Looneys dad and you guys all suck. My wife keeps my beer and wing bowl full on the sidelines when we trounce you guys. If you want to go D1, you have to go through Looneys. All other clubs suck. Yeah you heard me right.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a Looneys dad and you guys all suck. My wife keeps my beer and wing bowl full on the sidelines when we trounce you guys. If you want to go D1, you have to go through Looneys. All other clubs suck. Yeah you heard me right.

I know better, this is NOT a Looney's dad, they never act or speak like this. This is most likely some troll who is trying to pimp his wife and can get no takers, probably because she is 250 pounds and is full of STD's.
And, before you ask, I am not a Looney's dad/fan and am not associated with them, but it makes me sick that shi*theads like this come on here and just post trash. Well, if you want trash,, here it is about your wife and yourself. Wonder what you kid thinks of you two. Probably wants to leave home and who could blame him.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please stop talking to us during the games.

Wow, another DB troll. They are all over this forum. Too bad you don't have to post your name, then the trolls would slide back under their rock. Disgusting individuals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought the dads were ok but the Looneys moms were greasy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

. Does it make you feel like a big man trashing a kids mother. You are really a disgusting individual. Give us your name scumbag and let us directly trash your wife and kid. How would that make you feel. Come on, get out in the open, stop hiding behind your computer. A total coward.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am the defender of all Looney's Parents. I will crush all comments posted on here. While I am not a parent of a Looneys player, I have an unusual love for them. Kind of weird. Maybe clinical. Ummmm Greasy. We are the best, They are the best. Um this posting on the board is very confusion for us Trolls. Maybe because of small fingers or coming out from under the bridge.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

. Does it make you feel like a big man trashing a kids mother. You are really a disgusting individual. Give us your name scumbag and let us directly trash your wife and kid. How would that make you feel. Come on, get out in the open, stop hiding behind your computer. A total coward.

Ok....My name is Youra [lacrosse]....and I will kick your butt and take your greasy wife to dinner and you will like it. Meet you tomorrow. Hows that tough guy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok....My name is Youra [lacrosse]....and I will kick your butt and take your greasy wife to dinner and you will like it. Meet you tomorrow. Hows that tough guy

your wife's name is Isucka I bet

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's Chili Cheese Fries or Looney's Moms: which are greasier?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looney's Chili Cheese Fries or Looney's Moms: which are greasier?

Your 300 pound wife with known STD's, yet she still does the guys whenever they had too much alcohol and are dead [lacrosse] drunk. That's who is greasier. You really need to grow up and stop your trash talk because it is going to come right back at you. Do you feel good talking about kids mothers??? As*hole.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never really had a problem with Looneys until I saw that nitwit Booker Corrigan was coahing a HS team. Straight up clown, tried to snake my son's gloves at the UA game a couple years ago.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never really had a problem with Looneys until I saw that nitwit Booker Corrigan was coahing a HS team. Straight up clown, tried to snake my son's gloves at the UA game a couple years ago.

So why is that a problem with you. Are you a lacrosse coach, do you give your time to youth activities? Didn't think so. I'm not saying I'm a fan of his announcing style of lax games, but at least he is coaching and trying to give back. Why pile on someone just because you think he is a clown. Maybe that is what your son thinks of you. Oh, and you SHAKE someone's hand (or glove as you say) not snake.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? Can't you haters come up with new material?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fries are pretty dry so the mothers must be greasier. Just by process of elimination as I have never been with a Looney's mother. I know the 2020 team on really hot mother. I hope she is greasy. OOOOOHHHHHHHHH

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fries are pretty dry so the mothers must be greasier. Just by process of elimination as I have never been with a Looney's mother. I know the 2020 team on really hot mother. I hope she is greasy. OOOOOHHHHHHHHH

Not as greasy as your wife's mouth, and we all know what she does with that, keeps all of your male friends happy.
You are really one disgusting individual, so here it comes back at you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not as greasy as your wife's mouth, and we all know what she does with that, keeps all of your male friends happy.

Oh yes the Looneys greasy wives/moms. Been known/around for years. Many have taken a piece of them. Funny how the weak Looneys men allow it to go on all these years. But the weak Looneys men have made weak Looneys players. At least the Looneys moms have stayed greasy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh yes the Looneys greasy wives/moms. Been known/around for years. Many have taken a piece of them. Funny how the weak Looneys men allow it to go on all these years. But the weak Looneys men have made weak Looneys players. At least the Looneys moms have stayed greasy.

It's amazing how trolls (with little hands) come on an anonymous forum and continue to trash a kids mother, and for that matter, fathers. These people must have very shallow and pathetic lives to get satisfaction from thrashing kids parents. The best I hope for you is to rot in [lacrosse], it's what you deserve.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If someone makes fun of the Looney's, do you think the best reaction is really to call that guy's wife a 300lb with STDs? Are you in 6th grade?

If you guys would just stop taking the bait, the insults would stop.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's amazing how trolls (with little hands) come on an anonymous forum and continue to trash a kids mother, and for that matter, fathers. These people must have very shallow and pathetic lives to get satisfaction from thrashing kids parents. The best I hope for you is to rot in [lacrosse], it's what you deserve.

The worldly elite of the Looney's Lacrosse Club are now being protected by God from online banter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well good point. It would be uncomfortable to be living in [lacrosse].......but it wont be too bad if I have a GREASY Looneys mom there with me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The worldly elite of the Looney's Lacrosse Club are now being protected by God from online banter.

You, as*hole is the first to rot in [lacrosse]. A good place for you. You clearly show your immature nature and your childish behavior is very evident. This isn't online banter, it is trolls, as*hole trolls, belittling kids parents. How low can it go, how low and disgusting do you want it to go? You and others need to grow up and act like civilized adults and not trash kids parents. I have no connection with Looney's club, I write this out of disgust of individuals like you. connection

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is an absolute joke...let's redirect and talk about the moms of players in the nastiest way possible instead of talking lax. Let's keep degrading them so that their sons see it all and hear it all. Great way to teach the boys how to respect women, especially when the words are coming from their own fathers. Years from now when you as*hats are scratching your heads as to why your kids are such douchebags, think back to the posts you have made on here. Because I guarantee you the players are reading every word and will remember every word. Grow up and act like real men, not a bunch of 7th grade boys hiding behind anonymous.

Grabbing the popcorn now...the ones who just won't be able to help themselves and will now attack this post are the exact as*hats I am talking about. Ready...begin.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jerry jerry jerry.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looneys moms are the best

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If by "best" you mean "greasiest", then yes.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is an absolute joke...let's redirect and talk about the moms of players in the nastiest way possible instead of talking lax. Let's keep degrading them so that their sons see it all and hear it all. Great way to teach the boys how to respect women, especially when the words are coming from their own fathers. Years from now when you as*hats are scratching your heads as to why your kids are such douchebags, think back to the posts you have made on here. Because I guarantee you the players are reading every word and will remember every word. Grow up and act like real men, not a bunch of 7th grade boys hiding behind anonymous.

Grabbing the popcorn now...the ones who just won't be able to help themselves and will now attack this post are the exact as*hats I am talking about. Ready...begin.

Hate to break it to you, but mostly moms on here, writing stuff that they know will get people started. Mostly Looney's moms seeing with they can stir up. They are writing about themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way, I thought that was only urban myth. A buddy of mine said his son told him this doofus was in a college locker room scrounging for equipment. After a game he did on the TV no less!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No way, I thought that was only urban myth. A buddy of mine said his son told him this doofus was in a college locker room scrounging for equipment. After a game he did on the TV no less!

Your post makes absolutely no sense. What in the [lacrosse] are you talking about? Or, maybe you don't even know yourself.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey man the dude needs some fresh look. Only thing he can afford to watch are old irrelevant movies, cut the bruh some slackage miohmy!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Looneys 2023 comes to Rockville yesterday to play BLC and Next Level in box, gets smoked by both of them and in the process starts a half dozen fights - split equally between players and their WT parents. Impressive showing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Looneys 2023 comes to Rockville yesterday to play BLC and Next Level in box, gets smoked by both of them and in the process starts a half dozen fights - split equally between players and their WT parents. Impressive showing.

You are completely full of [lacrosse]. Is this your best effort to try and start rumors which are completely inaccurate. Good grief man, get a life. You seem to be the white trash in this. People like you seem to look for any opportunity on this board to start crap, any opportunity at all.
I'm not connected with Looney's in any way but a friend of my sons is and from what I am told your story is just that, a complete fictional story.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any Grease?

Like Reply Quote
Page 36 of 66 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 65 66
Quick Reply