BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Re: Team Elevate Girls Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nice 2020 NU commit! Way to go!

Is that the first 2020 commit for Elevate? I know the entire YJ 2020 team is already committed.

And that is why YJ parents have the douchey reputation they have. Congrats to this young lady and all of the girls!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that the first 2020 commit for Elevate? I know the entire YJ 2020 team is already committed.

And that is why YJ parents have the douchey reputation they have. Congrats to this young lady and all of the girls!
exactly, congrats to this girl indeed. I am not associated with either Elevate or YJ, so I will say that's just uncalled for and so indicative of YJ parents. Who cares if your whole team is committed? In two years many of these girls will be as well, is it a race? Sure YJ gets a lot of early looks and early recruits, so why can't you just appreciate where you are and not frown down on others? People already know the Top YJ girls are among the best, I just don't get why you parents need to keep pounding your own chest. Get over it, congratulate other Long Island girls, some who are classmates and teammates of your daughter, and move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If there were ever a bigger [lacrosse]-clown then the above YJ poster, then I have yet to see him/her...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously, who cares about how many YJ are committed? Just be happy for this young lady! There are other kids on the island that can play great lax that don't play for YJ! Congrats young lady on your accomplishment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
aren't the Yellow Jacket [lacrosse]hat parents the first ones to complain when someone from another club posts on the Y.J. thread. So why don't you take your own advise and go back to your own toxic thread and post on that you clown

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Liberty didnt just do well ... they beat MND Black, Steps Blue and MD United and then fell to SW in a game that could have gone either way. This was the toughest bracket at the tournament. Kudos to Liberty!

All you have to do is look at the tourney app to see how the 2019 teams did..... From Long Island:

Elevate Blue - 0 Wins 3 Losses 1 Tie

Liberty - 3 Wins 1 Loss (Beat M&D, Steps and MD United - lost by 1 to SW)

YJ Blue - 2 Wins - 2 Losses (lost to MD united and SW and beat Capital and M&D)

Top Guns - 2 Wins 1 Loss (Lost to SJS Bet 2 teams I never heard of and one game score was not posted)

Liberty clear had the best tournament here.

Has Elevate reached a new low? Free clinics in the snow with the hopes of getting kids to join Elevate to fill spots for their half empty teams this summer? DK - really?????

DK is a genius! YJ used to be the clean up club at the end of season and would scoop up all the girls that didn't have a spot. He figured out a way to beat CR at her own game and now scoops up the unhappy YJ players that made the 4th and 5th team.Marketing at its best and probably got the prospect parents to shovel the field for him!

its probably true. you know there is nothing that elevate doesnt do while thinking abiut the money. same reason DK coaches at trinity - uses freee fields for elevate. as far as colleges recruiting at elevate its so limited. you can see the drop offmover the years in numbers. I know when we played their 2018 team a few years ago they had 26 kids on tneir top team. of that group 11 have been recruited and except for a few the schools are not top academic or lax schools for the 2018s. again except for a few. my friends that are at elevate are unhappy and are fed up on many fronts with the club - the PAL parent coaching you get to being charged for everything under the sun. some teams are just lacking in numbers of players - thus the free clinic lasg week in the snow. congrats to their one 2020 commmit but as you can see the number of commits have been dwindling and will continue to do so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How now Dave Kow?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

exactly, congrats to this girl indeed. I am not associated with either Elevate or YJ, so I will say that's just uncalled for and so indicative of YJ parents. Who cares if your whole team is committed? In two years many of these girls will be as well, is it a race? Sure YJ gets a lot of early looks and early recruits, so why can't you just appreciate where you are and not frown down on others? People already know the Top YJ girls are among the best, I just don't get why you parents need to keep pounding your own chest. Get over it, congratulate other Long Island girls, some who are classmates and teammates of your daughter, and move on.

You people are really moronic , you took the bait and ran with it like a bunch of lemmings . First you hav no idea who posted that , next many YJ players are uncommitted so if it was posted by a YJ parent they are being doughy to the kids in their own club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish people would stop talking about elevate and realize the problem is coach k he doesn't care about the girls and is such a phoney cheater soooo happy we left

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wish people would stop talking about elevate and realize the problem is coach k he doesn't care about the girls and is such a phoney cheater soooo happy we left

which coach K? there are 2 of them now at elevate.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does it really matter?..the whole "apple-tree" thing...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate finally showed up to a tournament with some decent teams (National Draw) and NONE of the 21, 22, 23 and 24's had a single playoff appearance. I think that is why Elevate prefers hanging out in MA most of the summer. No t-shirts, no pictures this weekend!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Elevate finally showed up to a tournament with some decent teams (National Draw) and NONE of the 21, 22, 23 and 24's had a single playoff appearance. I think that is why Elevate prefers hanging out in MA most of the summer. No t-shirts, no pictures this weekend!

Who cares? Elevate isn't a top team and they know that. That is why they don't put themselves up against the best teams and why they play at tournaments that are more suitable to the skill level. They have a couple of good girls on a few teams which is obvious from the low numbers of commitments they have compared to the top clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well done TE! Nice to see some of the better options on LI doing well.

http://laxquest.com/2016-girls-ranks/2021-girls-ranks/

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes you are right Elevate is the number 2 team at this age. Congratulations!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean to tell me that you looked at that list and are so clueless that you see any shred of validity in it? Team Elevate, the number 2 team in the nation? Really? the only thing more ridiculous than the list is that someone actually believes it, lol.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How did the number 2 team in the country do at lax for the cure tournament?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did DK Create this website? This is the BEST marketing ploy I have seen yet. The 2021 team is ranked #2 and this weekend alone lost to TLC and Heros and tied a club I had never seen before and won one game! Not to mention they didnt even play teams like Skywalkers, M&D, YJ, etc. Nice try!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Listen in all seriousness I don't know what your obsession is with this team. Please get a life. 21 blue is a real solid team and will only get better. Yes lost to heroes by 3. Very happy girls played great that game. Salt city our girls came out flat plain and simple. Beat MD united and girls played great. Worry about your own daughters team. We are happy with the program and what it has done for our daughter so that is all that matters in the long run right? Don't lose sight of all it us about is winning. Yes its nice but not end of world.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did DK Create this website? This is the BEST marketing ploy I have seen yet. The 2021 team is ranked #2 and this weekend alone lost to TLC and Heros and tied a club I had never seen before and won one game! Not to mention they didnt even play teams like Skywalkers, M&D, YJ, etc. Nice try!

Clubs must submit win/loss record and opponents in order to be included in the rankings. As you can see from the list, a majority of the MD clubs do not even submit info to this website. The list is a complete joke.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do people despise this club so much because they are so miserable where they are and the TE kids/parents actually seem happy?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what if TE decides to give a "ranking website" their results. Who cares???? Clearly TG, SW, Mass Elite, etc. etc. etc. and many others also gave the site their results. You have to have a ton of time on your hands to 1. Following such a "joke" site 2. Find time to put only on TE site your opinion. Don't see anything on the TG sight or even on the 2021 Girls site just TE. You people all need to calm down. My daughter enjoys the program if you don't then just leave or even better if you are not part of the program stop ranting all your bulls**t. 2021 TE Blue is a great program and team. Will they lose games-newflash-yes they will. Will they win games-newsflash-yes they will! Now go find another organization to pick on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So what if TE decides to give a "ranking website" their results. Who cares???? Clearly TG, SW, Mass Elite, etc. etc. etc. and many others also gave the site their results. You have to have a ton of time on your hands to 1. Following such a "joke" site 2. Find time to put only on TE site your opinion. Don't see anything on the TG sight or even on the 2021 Girls site just TE. You people all need to calm down. My daughter enjoys the program if you don't then just leave or even better if you are not part of the program stop ranting all your bulls**t. 2021 TE Blue is a great program and team. Will they lose games-newflash-yes they will. Will they win games-newsflash-yes they will! Now go find another organization to pick on.

Me thinks you doth protest too much.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Me thinks with all the negative comments on this forum, me don't protest enough!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do people despise this club so much because they are so miserable where they are and the TE kids/parents actually seem happy?

NOT happy at all. Thankfully our summer with Elevate is over! We will be moving on next year. My daughter played on a Blue Team and things could not have been worse. She had a lot of playing time but the kids are just not very good. I know it is their top team but they were scraping the barrel to get just decent kids on that team. My daughter needs to be with a better club next year especially with recruiting coming up. DK and VK are of NO help! I also see where many of the kids on this club end up and most (NOT all) but many of those schools are not for my daughter. She does very well on and off the field. We were promised a lot when we joined this club none of which lived up to our expectations. We will be going to TG, YJ and Liberty tryouts and I know we will have much more success there. Just be careful if you join Elevate. There are a lot of smoke and mirrors which wont take you long to see through.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unless you pay those 3 clubs don't help either. We are on YJ and get no help at all. Heard legacy signed 2020 up for recruiting site for free

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NOT happy at all. Thankfully our summer with Elevate is over! We will be moving on next year. My daughter played on a Blue Team and things could not have been worse. She had a lot of playing time but the kids are just not very good. I know it is their top team but they were scraping the barrel to get just decent kids on that team. My daughter needs to be with a better club next year especially with recruiting coming up. DK and VK are of NO help! I also see where many of the kids on this club end up and most (NOT all) but many of those schools are not for my daughter. She does very well on and off the field. We were promised a lot when we joined this club none of which lived up to our expectations. We will be going to TG, YJ and Liberty tryouts and I know we will have much more success there. Just be careful if you join Elevate. There are a lot of smoke and mirrors which wont take you long to see through.

What age group?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BYE.....SEE YA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your daughter is on a blue team gets great amount of playing and is of recruiting age and you want to leave then right see ya bye. Or I'm calling bull on that post that your daughter actually plays for elevate. Elevate gets into some of the better recruiting tournaments around. And you as a parent still have to market your daughter. Please dk will help his girls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If your daughter is on a blue team gets great amount of playing and is of recruiting age and you want to leave then right see ya bye. Or I'm calling bull on that post that your daughter actually plays for elevate. Elevate gets into some of the better recruiting tournaments around. And you as a parent still have to market your daughter. Please dk will help his girls.

Couldn't agree more, just look at their commit list.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

seriously, the number of commits PALES in comparison to any top club. Thee numbers are very low compared to TG, YJ, etc and if you look at the trends over years the numbers are dropping. Some of the schools on the list are also less than desirable. I will add, my daughter is on Elevate and I know for a fact that DK does NOT write back to coaches - I have emails from coaches with proof that he never responded. He helps the ones he likes and that's just a fact. Do the clinics, pay the money kiss his a** if you want him to help your daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DK cares about the $$$$$$$$$$$$. Plus everybody hates TE because he is such a TOOOOOL.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ANd CR is better? Give me a break. They are all greedy. Top Guns doesn't have the coaching anymore, Liberty is great if you are from the right town but they are known for being difficult too.

Wave is more laid back and seems like less drama but the overall talent level isn't there (the top kids are still very good but the bottom of the rosters are weak)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cmon now...You Cannot put Wave in same discussion as TE, Liberty, TG or YJ...
a nice program, but little more than a glorified PAL program...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ANd CR is better? Give me a break. They are all greedy. Top Guns doesn't have the coaching anymore, Liberty is great if you are from the right town but they are known for being difficult too.

Wave is more laid back and seems like less drama but the overall talent level isn't there (the top kids are still very good but the bottom of the rosters are weak)

My daughter played in Liberty the last 3 years and we aren't from the "right" town and my daughter has gotten so much better. The coaching is excellent and there is a lot of opportunity to play year round.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

seriously, the number of commits PALES in comparison to any top club. Thee numbers are very low compared to TG, YJ, etc and if you look at the trends over years the numbers are dropping. Some of the schools on the list are also less than desirable. I will add, my daughter is on Elevate and I know for a fact that DK does NOT write back to coaches - I have emails from coaches with proof that he never responded. He helps the ones he likes and that's just a fact. Do the clinics, pay the money kiss his a** if you want him to help your daughter.

There's a huge difference between not "helping" with recruiting and not responding to coaches inquiring about a player. If any program director is doing this, it's shameless. And he's doing it - no doubt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Arrogant much? Players get recruited not clubs and if you can play you will always find a home. True the bottom of the Wave rosters are weak but the top of the rosters get cash to play at the Adelphi's, LIU, Villanova, Mercy Towson, Marist Stony B Albany Sacred Heart Fairfiedl, NW, Quinnipiac etc no different than TE TG and the YJ B team

You kool aid drinking people really need a reality check. Writing a big check does not make you better or more qualified for a top school

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Annnnndddd, you can't put TE in the same discussion as YJ, TG or Liberty

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Obviously yes!!! TE is on the same level if not higher than liberty and equal to top guns. YJ can not compare to any of the teams listed.

Like Reply Quote
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard