BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 30 of 91 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 90 91
Re: Boys 2024 5th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I said wrong person. My town dosent have a travel team, never had one. Sorry about your bad expierience, but I'm not that person you are referring to. I'm a long island dad coach, but news flash to you. There is more than 1.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Didn't even want to acknowledge this troll comment but couldn't resist. Anyone who plays on the Outlaw Select Team knows this not to be true Great group of kids and families who are playing on the Outlaws Select team to get coached up, become better players and have fun. Better than Taz or WP obviously not but our boys come to practice and the games and give all there effort. Furthest thing from toxic. What is toxic is a spineless troll hiding behind a computer making stupid comments he has no idea about.

Nobody is questioning the kids or parents. They are great kids and caring parents, I am sure. The comment was made about the coach , period. It wasn't a troll comment, It has been seen time and time again on the sidelines. Watch his son never leave the field because he is so awesome.Watch who makes the most mistakes. Watch him yell and scream and pull his players off, for being 10 and making a mistake. As a parent from another team we all watch and feel badly for them. This stuff isn't done in private it is out there for everyone other parents, included to see. But if your son is happy there, that is great.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I said wrong person. My town dosent have a travel team, never had one. Sorry about your bad expierience, but I'm not that person you are referring to. I'm a long island dad coach, but news flash to you. There is more than 1.

But you are the worst out there, and the kids suffer for that. And your kid is terrible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You dont even know who I am, where I coach. You sound like an idiot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You stink and so does your kid unfortunately, and it's your fault!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northport

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You stink and so does your kid unfortunately, and it's your fault!

Northport for sure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone recommend some quality indoor winter lax tourneys or jamborees. Long Island , Connecticut or westchestet

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent from another team is an interesting quote because it means you have no idea about how this team works. First of all that means you don't see how this team is at practice and the lacrosse knowledge they are gaining. Second of all majority of the team are return players. Would a parent return to a team if the coach was the horrible person you portray. I think not. This team does a great job getting players on the field. Is play time always even no but this is competitive travel lacrosse. If your baby boy isn't getting more play time maybe he needs to be practicing on his own a bit more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone recommend good indoor training for the winter?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

where do you live? location is important?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

where do you live? location is important?

Nassau/Suffolk border

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a parent from another team is an interesting quote because it means you have no idea about how this team works. First of all that means you don't see how this team is at practice and the lacrosse knowledge they are gaining. Second of all majority of the team are return players. Would a parent return to a team if the coach was the horrible person you portray. I think not. This team does a great job getting players on the field. Is play time always even no but this is competitive travel lacrosse. If your baby boy isn't getting more play time maybe he needs to be practicing on his own a bit more.

LOL- thanks outlaw coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't have to see practice, everyone sees the product on the field and it is middle of the B pack at best. Coach preaches Select, competitive blah blah blah nonsense. Just to let you know it is 5th grade lacrosse where kids are supposed to be developing not Johns Hopkins.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's doing the best that he can with what he has to work with. Parent's have high expectations ...The best kids in the surrounding areas of Huntington are not choosing the Outlaws. They are middle of the pack and that's ok but expectations need to be toned down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't have to see practice, everyone sees the product on the field and it is middle of the B pack at best. Coach preaches Select, competitive blah blah blah nonsense. Just to let you know it is 5th grade lacrosse where kids are supposed to be developing not Johns Hopkins.....

You sound like someone who had a son that might have played for this team and no longer does and your bitter. If your son is on the team than thst makes you aneed idiot for being so miserable and staying.But if middle of the pack means my son can still play other sports and at least compete at the Spring/Summer Tourneys (does Fall even count) then that's fine. Its not like any other teams who have multi sport athletes are going to touch Taz or WP anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He's doing the best that he can with what he has to work with. Parent's have high expectations ...The best kids in the surrounding areas of Huntington are not choosing the Outlaws. They are middle of the pack and that's ok but expectations need to be toned down.

Yeah, the owner thinks he is God and that he knows everything, but is totally delusional about what's going on with the mass exodus of the players. here's a few clues... bait and switch, arrogant about players, no personality, limited practice, politics, etc

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Middle of the pack is fine I agree. Blaming the parents for the expectations I don't agree with. The Top tier attitude comes directly from the coach and club, fact. LI lax is a pretty small community you don't have to have a kid on the team to know whats going on if you ask some questions..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daddy coaches have always ruined town teams. Always have always will. The problem is their kid is usually no where near as good as they think they are and that causes problems with everyone around them. Sad but true.

The problem is that Long Island Parents are just selfish in general. They are just way to "hard" and "tough" from using Tony Saprano as a role model. Obviously some have to be nice people, but overall LI has a very bad rep when traveling to tournaments. I know because we moved from Baltimore to Long Island. Parents here are the worst... it is just a culture thing... everyone out for themselves. The selfishness of people is just outstanding

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daddy coaches have always ruined town teams. Always have always will. The problem is their kid is usually no where near as good as they think they are and that causes problems with everyone around them. Sad but true.

The problem is that Long Island Parents are just selfish in general. They are just way to "hard" and "tough" from using Tony Saprano as a role model. Obviously some have to be nice people, but overall LI has a very bad rep when traveling to tournaments. I know because we moved from Baltimore to Long Island. Parents here are the worst... it is just a culture thing... everyone out for themselves. The selfishness of people is just outstanding

Tony Soprano is from New Jersey not LI genius and move back to Baltimore if you're so disappointed. LI doesn't need another trash bag from MD, especially Baltimore

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Joey Buttafuoco is from Long Island, not Tony Soprano. Go back to Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by meco24
Joey Buttafuoco is from Long Island, not Tony Soprano. Go back to Maryland.

fugettaboutit

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

careful outing yourself daddy. 2024 is a small world so pretty easy to figure out who you are. Esp given on how far and wide you shopped your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tony Soprano from Newark NJ. Much nicer than long island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah Baltimore is just a peach of a place to live. Go back to your Sh*t hole

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Others don't like us because we win!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't the Taz and the WP go down there 2 weeks ago and smack every MD team around

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IF the Mayor and Baltimore Attorney are examples of the great city of Baltimore you can keep it!! I'll take my Long Island politicians any day!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We as a community need to support Strong Island Lacrosse. We can compete against each other all year but need to come together once we cross state lines. Maryland and their holdbacks are 2nd class @2024.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't the Taz and the WP go down there 2 weeks ago and smack every MD team around
No MadLax though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well you know where to find those L.I. politicians...Sing Sing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No MadLax though

Madlax was probably missing their 13 year old so they bailed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

More don't like it because it's gross. You guys still rioting down there? Heard that was awesome.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rather have my politician in Sing Sing than those absolute losers you elected in Baltimore, and absolute city of garbage, and I'm talking about the people! No worries though, Baltimore will shortly be the Detroit of the East Coast!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This poor guy from Maryland thought he would input his 2 cents and BOOM, clubbed like a baby seal. Welcome to NY!!!!! lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brutal lol. Tony Soprano would be proud. Except that show was set in NJ. Now thats a real dump of a place. They don't even have good lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know that MadLax has the best 2024 Attack so take that back to L.I.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]We all know that MadLax has the best 2024 Attack so take that back to L.I.[/quo

Hahahahahahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No MadLax though

No MadLax though

The WP took care of Madlax at Laxfest. 14-0 game 1, 9-3 in Championship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The problem is that Long Island Parents are just selfish in general. They are just way to "hard" and "tough" from using Tony Saprano as a role model. Obviously some have to be nice people, but overall LI has a very bad rep when traveling to tournaments. I know because we moved from Baltimore to Long Island. Parents here are the worst... it is just a culture thing... everyone out for themselves. The selfishness of people is just outstanding [/quote]

Yeah Baltimore is just a peach of a place to live. Go back to your Sh*t hole [/quote]

Others don't like us because we win![/quote]

Didn't the Taz and the WP go down there 2 weeks ago and smack every MD team around [/quote]No MadLax though[/quote]

Madlax was probably missing their 13 year old so they bailed [/quote]

Do you mean the "13 year old" that crushed your kid's team? I am from LI and I wish you other LI dads would let it go. Makes you sound bitter. Just admit that Madlax has a good 2024 team (can't say the same for the rest of them).

Page 30 of 91 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 90 91

Link Copied to Clipboard