BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 202 of 220 1 2 200 201 202 203 204 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Um, did you mean to send that post about Bill in an email? Because I don't think this is a better idea.

Tried calling him but he doesn't answer. Sent an email. Let's see if he responds

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Bill, you would think for the $1500 you charge me to play for your "elite" club with "world class" coaching that you could at least spell my daughters name right? Every roster has misspellings and girls with wrong first names. How can I trust you to help in my recruiting process when you can't even spell her name right? Now I know why every personal email I get is addressed Dear player. Heres a tip the next time you're setting rosters. If you're stuck on a name just look at the top of the check. That should be pretty easy, I would think.

So YOU play? MY recruiting? Me thinks you need to stop living through your daughter. Another crazy sport parent that has zero perspective.

Semantics D-bag. I have zero perspective because I expect a program to spell my daughters name right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Bill, you would think for the $1500 you charge me to play for your "elite" club with "world class" coaching that you could at least spell my daughters name right? Every roster has misspellings and girls with wrong first names. How can I trust you to help in my recruiting process when you can't even spell her name right? Now I know why every personal email I get is addressed Dear player. Heres a tip the next time you're setting rosters. If you're stuck on a name just look at the top of the check. That should be pretty easy, I would think.

You are obviously not a tg parent. Just a troll. Because if u were you would have called him already loser. And if it's such an issue why would you keep writing checks??

I approached BS about this last year. Told him that he had my daughters flip flopped on their rosters. He looked at me like I was crazy. That wasn't the only reason we left but needless to say their new program has them on the right rosters.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are obviously not a tg parent. Just a troll. Because if u were you would have called him already loser. And if it's such an issue why would you keep writing checks??

I approached BS about this last year. Told him that he had my daughters flip flopped on their rosters. He looked at me like I was crazy. That wasn't the only reason we left but needless to say their new program has them on the right rosters.

You probably left because your daughter rode pine. Do you realize how transparent you look? Do you email the teacher and ask for extra credit when you daughter fails a test too? Sad that you would complain about a mispelled name on botc. You clearly have other issues you need to deal with

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You probably left because your daughter rode pine. Do you realize how transparent you look? Do you email the teacher and ask for extra credit when you daughter fails a test too? Sad that you would complain about a mispelled name on botc. You clearly have other issues you need to deal with

Can't assume players leave for riding the pine . Nearly every best player on the black teams have left in all age groups. Why would all the studs leave? I have never heard of this happening at any other club, unless they are under competitive. Not saying everyone should leave, club is great fit for many, but players leave for many reasons beyond riding the pine.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You morons love to defend Bill and the rest of his crew. Keep going to all the camps and clinics and maybe he'll say hi to you at the next indoor practice

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry about him spelling your name right, it won't matter. He won't be mentioning it or sending it to anyone. You won't get emails answered, won't get help in the recruiting process other then "send them your schedule" and when asked about attending college camps he will say "do whatever you want" -and even if he spells your daughters name right he will never say hello to you or her unless you consider a passing grunt a greeting. Do yourself a favor: go to a small club that doesn't take more than 21/22 girls on a roster. Recruiters don't give a shyte what team you play for, and anyone saying different is getting paid to. Watch how coaches see him coming and briskly walk in the opposite direction, you know why? Because he's just as rude to them. Do not give another dime to any organization that has not been able to maintain at least half of their teams. At the very least print out all rosters now and see how they decline in numbers, that's because by 9th grade people get fed up and know the ignorance. If you expect him to call coaches and copy you on communication don't hold your breathe. I have no doubt an anonymous poster will now claim that the almighty helped his child but in reality it's just the family posting because they read every thing on here. Save yourself the time and aggravation and get on a smaller more intimate team. Always X-ray things wink

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So YOU play? MY recruiting? Me thinks you need to stop living through your daughter. Another crazy sport parent that has zero perspective.

Semantics D-bag. I have zero perspective because I expect a program to spell my daughters name right?

It's not semantics D-baggie bag. You don't play and it's not u being recruited. You r living thru your daughter in a very unhealthy way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's not semantics D-baggie bag. You don't play and it's not u being recruited. You r living thru your daughter in a very unhealthy way.

Your ridiculous. Sorry but every parent I know has said the old "who do we play next " . As far as the recruiting process it's a family affair and as the coaches say over and over again they recruit families not just the player. Seems to me like you want to change the subject from the horrible job done by TG to help its players .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are you bitching about names on a roster if you already left the program?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why are you bitching about names on a roster if you already left the program?

Because moms a bitter tool who's daughter did not live up to expectations

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
as Tandy would say...boom

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um, did you mean to send that post about Bill in an email? Because I don't think this is a better idea.

Tried calling him but he doesn't answer. Sent an email. Let's see if he responds
Right, you expect us to believe you actually have a daughter on TG and you bash Bill on line and pretend now you sent him an email and phone call? If you really did there's no reason any club director would put up with your crap, as I'm sure he's seen or heard of your post. your daughter is gone. but , of course you actually don't have one. at least not one on TG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Right, you expect us to believe you actually have a daughter on TG and you bash Bill on line and pretend now you sent him an email and phone call? If you really did there's no reason any club director would put up with your crap, as I'm sure he's seen or heard of your post. your daughter is gone. but , of course you actually don't have one. at least not one on TG

I really dont care what you believe. My daughter and a couple others have been changed to the correct names. No response from the program but it's fixed. Now I can't wait to go to indoor practice Sunday and buy an overpriced winter hat.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
keep your day job...just not that funny big guy/gal

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I really dont care what you believe. My daughter and a couple others have been changed to the correct names. No response from the program but it's fixed. Now I can't wait to go to indoor practice Sunday and buy an overpriced winter hat.

Thought you already left:

"That wasn't the only reason we left but needless to say their new program has them on the right rosters."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thought you already left:

"That wasn't the only reason we left but needless to say their new program has them on the right rosters."

Looks like it was two different posters talking about the same problem

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it that tops guns 2020 black players are getting committed and only a few from the 2019 purple are. Purple has very good players on that team which are just as good or better. I understand that there is a year in difference but that shouldn't be a factor. Is it that the purple is the redheaded step-child and TG dosen't promote the purple team at tournaments? Can someone educate me on this? Tks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is it that tops guns 2020 black players are getting committed and only a few from the 2019 purple are. Purple has very good players on that team which are just as good or better. I understand that there is a year in difference but that shouldn't be a factor. Is it that the purple is the redheaded step-child and TG dosen't promote the purple team at tournaments? Can someone educate me on this? Tks

Is this a disgruntled purple parent??
Take your daughter to camps. Clinics. Make a recruiting page.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sure. 2020 are more talented overall. you may think your daughter is being overlooked , but if the coaches see something they will call on her/you.
may be other factors...are you too outspoken on sideline? do you post videos etc. on social media? that is not a good idea.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how many 2019 Black (A) team have committed? that's who will go before Purple

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I smell something yellow in this post

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

People are crazy. Look at the schools that the few 2020 studs committed to. You will not see any purple players going to these schools (except Hofstra). The schools that end up taking "some" of the purple players are lower caliber teams who are a year or two behind on the recruiting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. But they don't help black team either. They collect your annual fee and tell you to email some coaches.
Don't expect suggestions on good fits, or heaven forbid a phone call to a coach. Get out while you can and go to a smaller club, remember recruiters are willing to see a game if the player contacts them and it's better to shine on a smaller team with more playing time!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was very sad watching BS coach the 2021 black team , against 2021 purple team in the semi-finals at the Hofstra tournament last year . PATHETIC AND SAD . keep coaching the black team and ignore the purple and white team!!! while they fatten you wallet

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. But they don't help black team either. They collect your annual fee and tell you to email some coaches.
Don't expect suggestions on good fits, or heaven forbid a phone call to a coach. Get out while you can and go to a smaller club, remember recruiters are willing to see a game if the player contacts them and it's better to shine on a smaller team with more playing time!

My daughter is on 2020 Black and I have been helped tremendously by BS & SS. They will make calls when you ask them to and have returned every call the college coaches have made on my daughters behalf.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
its all about the money for TG !! purple and white teams are ignored by BS and SS , they promise you coaches and you get SS former players with zero experience of coaching

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why is it that tops guns 2020 black players are getting committed and only a few from the 2019 purple are. Purple has very good players on that team which are just as good or better. I understand that there is a year in difference but that shouldn't be a factor. Is it that the purple is the redheaded step-child and TG dosen't promote the purple team at tournaments? Can someone educate me on this? Tks

My daughter is on 2020 Black and I have been helped tremendously by BS & SS. They will make calls when you ask them to and have returned every call the college coaches have made on my daughters behalf. [/quote

Please , how would you know what they have done on your daughters behalf . Studs on the 2020 team is pretty funny , the one stud ever from that team left to because there was no one else on the team .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
it was very sad watching BS coach the 2021 black team , against 2021 purple team in the semi-finals at the Hofstra tournament last year . PATHETIC AND SAD . keep coaching the black team and ignore the purple and white team!!! while they fatten you wallet

Then all the 2021 players left, most ending up on a B team that is also ignored. And we all keep payin!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter is on 2020 Black and I have been helped tremendously by BS & SS. They will make calls when you ask them to and have returned every call the college coaches have made on my daughters behalf.

Andrew? Oh hi! I knew you'd be back!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why is so hard to believe that a younger team's top players can be better than the bottom of the roster on an team that's a year older? At least the top three players on black can commit well before girls who are older, yet alone on a purple team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Why is it that tops guns 2020 black players are getting committed and only a few from the 2019 purple are. Purple has very good players on that team which are just as good or better. I understand that there is a year in difference but that shouldn't be a factor. Is it that the purple is the redheaded step-child and TG dosen't promote the purple team at tournaments? Can someone educate me on this? Tks

My daughter is on 2020 Black and I have been helped tremendously by BS & SS. They will make calls when you ask them to and have returned every call the college coaches have made on my daughters behalf. [/quote

Please , how would you know what they have done on your daughters behalf . Studs on the 2020 team is pretty funny , the one stud ever from that team left to because there was no one else on the team .

Obviously the college coaches do not agree with you!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't worry they will. I guess the college coaches must not think the non committed kids on the team are studs using your logic . The best thing that ever happened to that team were when all the better players left so some of the bench kids could get recruited .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smiths are notorious for only taking care of their black teams. They wouldn't know half the names of the girls on purple at any age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every club only cares about top team. YJ Liberty Elevate and legacy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smiths are notorious for only taking care of their black teams. They wouldn't know half the names of the girls on purple at any age group.

Ummm....that's true of basically every club I've ever been involved with boys and girls side. The only time it's ok being in a b team, is when you have a dedicated coach and a team that is motivated and all in. Otherwise it doesn't go well because when they lose a lot of games everyone wants to blame someone. Directors are concerned with their A teams that's the way it is, the other teams are just money makers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Don't worry they will. I guess the college coaches must not think the non committed kids on the team are studs using your logic . The best thing that ever happened to that team were when all the better players left so some of the bench kids could get recruited .

So, you're saying "bench" kids wouldn't have been recruited if the other kids stayed? Then basically you're saying they (the "bench" kids) really aren't that good because they couldn't shine with the other kids there? If your kid was truly that good they should have shined no matter who was on the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So, you're saying "bench" kids wouldn't have been recruited if the other kids stayed? Then basically you're saying they (the "bench" kids) really aren't that good because they couldn't shine with the other kids there? If your kid was truly that good they should have shined no matter who was on the team.

Almost all players on top TG and Leg teams are players who didn't make YJ top team, it's really that simple

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have no idea what you're talking about, ignorance at its best!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for all the info, greatly appreciated. Good luck to you and your daughters this season.

Like Reply Quote
Page 202 of 220 1 2 200 201 202 203 204 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard