BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: A Warning For Parents Who Think A Sports Scholarship Actually Covers Colleg
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please share what private university is only 50K a year. Either kid is living at home and commuting or you are lying

It's a top public university. Don't have to believe me, but my son has earned every penny. Don't know why any kid would want to play college sports without getting significant money. After all, it's a full time job.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If that was the case there would be 8 players per roster because 42 out of 50 don't get much money at all. Fact. They play because they enjoy it and it's most likely the last chance to play an organized sport. That's why.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid school 57,000 a year, cost for us
Year one 42,000
Year 2 and 3 27,000
Year 4 22,000

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please share what private university is only 50K a year. Either kid is living at home and commuting or you are lying

It's a top public university. Don't have to believe me, but my son has earned every penny. Don't know why any kid would want to play college sports without getting significant money. After all, it's a full time job.

Public universities can be a great option. Some offer merit money that can be earned in addition to athletic money. My daughter wants to attend a bigger school with a college town atmosphere. She had offers ranging from 35%-60% athletic money, with the possibility of up to $15k merit money based on her GPA and test scores. Just like at private schools, some players get little to no athletic money. It can be a good deal for a school's top recruits, though - even better if also an excellent student. There are a decent number of public universities with very good lacrosse and academics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My kid received academic money in top 20 private that is playing in NCAA playoffs (he is not he is playing club lax lol) and its not IVY so it is all academic we are full pay based on income

65,000 per year/tuition/room/board
Year 1- our cost 19,000
Year 2-our cost 19,000
Year 3-our cost 19,000
Year 3 our cost 19,000

46,000 per year academic scholarship

We are paying 4000 the rest is room and board.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard