BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 59 of 111 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So the impact of these loop holes are what exactly? Based on studies the child is socially more prepared, academically more prepared and obviously athletically more prepared. So the impact is a kid who is......more prepared to succeed. Maybe these hold back parents are on to something.

Yea how to cheat and take advantage of others for an advantage. No thanks! I'd rather my kid have the character not to be a follower who looks for the easy way out. So sweet watching him school the holdbacks on the fields and classroom

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So the impact of these loop holes are what exactly? Based on studies the child is socially more prepared, academically more prepared and obviously athletically more prepared. So the impact is a kid who is......more prepared to succeed. Maybe these hold back parents are on to something.

Yeah, because the real world after school works that way! Riiiighhhhht!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh, it is the me me me mentality. Okay Impact on those that were cheated!

We see how it seems to be working out for the cheaters, and many times it does. oh and once you bend the rules in such an egregious manner once, whats next.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think all the hold back should have a special colored arm band for everyone one to see. So when he smokes a kid all the parents and coach will know why.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

We see how it seems to be working out for the cheaters, and many times it does. oh and once you bend the rules in such an egregious manner once, whats next.

It all goes back to the premise that the advantage is only there if a few use the loop hole. If this is the road to success, then you will start to see the masses following and the advantage is now lost. From what I can see, within another two years, you will see many more holdbacks and the advantage will not be as great. I was VERY surprised to hear about the families that reclassed their kids in LI this year. I suspect the number will grow larger with each passing year.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think all the hold back should have a special colored arm band for everyone one to see. So when he smokes a kid all the parents and coach will know why.

Or maybe an L on his forehead! Even though all the fair playing kids already see the glaring L, pathetic!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If a child is intelligent holding them back is actually a disservice. Some kids need to be challenged. I have a child with a 4th quarter birthday and after careful consideration determined that if I held him back he would be bored in class. As a late birthday myself I could not imaging being "held back" in the 80's. I have also seen many late birthday holdbacks mature earlier but also peak to early and get frustrated once they can no longer simply bully younger kids. Eventually they all hit the ceiling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys we should not be talking Football on the Chaminade site. the best LI football will be Floyd vs Longwood this weekend (sorry lindy the run will be over once you get to them). WI and Bellport you are in a different league for a reason. Pequa not a bad team just not the same, but that is why they play the games.

As far as LI football and St A's just look they lost to Delbarton who got smoked by a real Football School Bosco. who lost to other reall football schools. Sorry capital region your not that good either. Shen you have always been great at football with 3000 kids why wouldnt you be ever heard of Sachem in the 80's. Imagine if Sachem, the Hills, or the Smithtowns were one high school. please

lindy will beat long wood and upstate football is better than anything long island produces. and farmingdale beats whomever in suffolk conference

bam lindy 37-0 over longwood

bam 2 lindy over floyd

Why do you keep posting public school football scores on Catholic school lacrosse thread???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It all goes back to the premise that the advantage is only there if a few use the loop hole. If this is the road to success, then you will start to see the masses following and the advantage is now lost. From what I can see, within another two years, you will see many more holdbacks and the advantage will not be as great. I was VERY surprised to hear about the families that reclassed their kids in LI this year. I suspect the number will grow larger with each passing year.

Each year for the last few maybe 5 years there has been less than a hand full of True holdbacks on LI (pre October dob). There was always those families that held back their 4th qtr kids. Football exposed many of these early on because FB had a Nov cut off.

I complained years ago about that because if you look to manyu of the top 10 students in a HS graduating class they were the "late bloomers many a 4th Qtr hold backs". Who does that hurt an on age kid who was ranked 8th and 5 above him were almost a year older. You know the whole AI does count class rank.

I doubt we will see any more of the true hold backs (pre October), or more than we always had, there will always be that handful. What i fear is now seeing a handful of double holdbacks.

but to say it doesnt hurt or who dooes it hurts, there are others impacted. Stop reading outliers. try reading "the five people you meet in heaven". if not, read about Newton's 3rd law, every action has an equal and sometimes negative reaction, one more... just because you dont see it doesnt mean it doesnt happen. A tree falls in the forest, still makes a sound even if your not there to hear it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Each year for the last few maybe 5 years there has been less than a hand full of True holdbacks on LI (pre October dob). There was always those families that held back their 4th qtr kids. Football exposed many of these early on because FB had a Nov cut off.

I complained years ago about that because if you look to manyu of the top 10 students in a HS graduating class they were the "late bloomers many a 4th Qtr hold backs". Who does that hurt an on age kid who was ranked 8th and 5 above him were almost a year older. You know the whole AI does count class rank.

I doubt we will see any more of the true hold backs (pre October), or more than we always had, there will always be that handful. What i fear is now seeing a handful of double holdbacks.

but to say it doesnt hurt or who dooes it hurts, there are others impacted. Stop reading outliers. try reading "the five people you meet in heaven". if not, read about Newton's 3rd law, every action has an equal and sometimes negative reaction, one more... just because you dont see it doesnt mean it doesnt happen. A tree falls in the forest, still makes a sound even if your not there to hear it.

When a butterfly flaps it's wings can it cause a hurricane?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guys we should not be talking Football on the Chaminade site. the best LI football will be Floyd vs Longwood this weekend (sorry lindy the run will be over once you get to them). WI and Bellport you are in a different league for a reason. Pequa not a bad team just not the same, but that is why they play the games.

As far as LI football and St A's just look they lost to Delbarton who got smoked by a real Football School Bosco. who lost to other reall football schools. Sorry capital region your not that good either. Shen you have always been great at football with 3000 kids why wouldnt you be ever heard of Sachem in the 80's. Imagine if Sachem, the Hills, or the Smithtowns were one high school. please

lindy will beat long wood and upstate football is better than anything long island produces. and farmingdale beats whomever in suffolk conference

bam lindy 37-0 over longwood

bam 2 lindy over floyd

Why do you keep posting public school football scores on Catholic school lacrosse thread???

because i can

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ahh the Chaos affect.

The broader meaning of the "Butterfly Effect" is not that we can readily measure these occurrences, but how we can't. To claim a butterfly's wings can cause a storm (Hurricane or tornado), raises the point; how can we reliably say what really causes anything, especially if its something as immeasurable as a butterfly?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ahh the Chaos affect.

The broader meaning of the "Butterfly Effect" is not that we can readily measure these occurrences, but how we can't. To claim a butterfly's wings can cause a storm (Hurricane or tornado), raises the point; how can we reliably say what really causes anything, especially if its something as immeasurable as a butterfly?

before a smart Aleck responses, yes I know the difference between Affect and Effect. Think about it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well said. its like the parents on the sidelines who affect some sort of expertise regarding coaching, referees and when the other kids on the team need to pass to little janey or johnny.
the effect is irritated normal parents.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the guys who consider this cheating, etc.: wake up! It happens all the time in the lax world and more and more on Long Island. Georgetown has a freshman who was born in 1996. He repeated the 9th grade ( transferred from public to private) and then did a PG year. Kid started his freshman year at age 20. Worked out for him -- he rec'd an athletic scholarship to one of the best academic schools in the US. Cheating or smart?

Cheating

Relax. This holdback thing is starting to bare the fruit I've always thought it would.
Current 2016 College Freshman at ACC school, not from LI, from parts south. Kid is from one of the two holdback hotbed areas, won't say which, as I don't want to out the kid on here.
Was ranked in the top 40 of incoming Freshman by both dopey Ty and IL.
Well, fall ball started and the Coaches were less than impressed. Kid didn't even make the team, cut in fall ball.
I've never understood these Coaches who believe that a kid who has played down his whole HS life, will suddenly thrive in an environment where he now has to play up and standout???
I imagine that this is happening all across D1 this fall. As the first super early holdback recruits hit the turf. I suspect many will never see the field and others will be gone in fall ball of sophomore year. Sure, some will do well and thrive.
However, overall, I predict we will start to see the tide turn on these holdbacks and double holdbacks. As whole, they will not pan out.
I further believe you will start to see more upsets and non-traditional teams in the top 20. Let's face it, if Molloy didn't get hurt, Brown would have won it all last year.
Let's keep watching and see if I'm right...

Browns roster was filled with heldback Prep school kids, do your research before you spew nonsense. 26 kids on their roster were prep school or catholic school kids many of them from the mid atlantic. Care to guess how many were heldback, reclassed, or did a PG? And I wouldnt exactly call Brown a "non-traditional", always been a good program. Oh and by the way, look what two teams were in the National championship, two of the biggest early recruiters out there who both carry huge rosters. Nothing will change, there will be parity in the sport because the sport is expanding but people are still going to hold back their kids, colleges are still going to early recruit, and the same teams that are always in the top 10 will remain there. Get over it and concentrate on what your kid is doing and making sure hes doing everything he can to put himself in the best position possible.

Look- simply put, Hillary Clinton would love this idea...
1) Delay entrance for kindergarten (steal advantage #1)

2) then repeat 8th grade (reclass - Steal advantage #2)

3) enter High school 2 years older than other freshman and get accolades for athletic prowess(steal advantage #3)

4) commit to college freshman year get scholarship $$$ (steal advantage #4)

5) do a year of postgrad at some New England prep school earn popularity because you can legally buy alcahol for your minor teammates (steal advantage #5)

6) enter college as a 21 year old Frosh - compete against 18 year olds (steal advantage #6)

7) do a red shirt year (Steal advantage #7)

8) senior year 26 year old competes against 18 year old in NCAA games( Steal advantage #8)

9) graduate live life as an entrepreneur offering shooting clinics/lessons for kids at the Hub and stringing sticks at Lacrosse Unlimited

Kudos to those who achieve success the Hillary way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Post grad/prep school is not cheating, - go to college with a year of additional maturity

reclass/hold back is cheating- compete against pre-pubescent 13 year olds as a more physically developed 15 year old in order to look better to coaches, knowing that what could amount to 2 years of physical development is a HUGE advantage over 13 year olds.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In every other sport there are "hold backs" . Especially in the two money sports, football and basketball. These kids repeat grades multiple times due to failure. There are thousands of them. No belly aching. Why is lacrosse different? You play a sport of the wealthy and you get prep kids and parents who can afford to hold their child back. Again, lacrosse is the sport of the rich white kid. Don't think so? Look at all the powerhouses nationwide. Get past it folks or you're going to go nuts.

Jim Brown
Myles Jones,
Miles Thompson
Lyle Thompson
Trevor Baptiste

Might have some thoughts on the creators game for you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So are you going to blame or punish the kid because his parents made the decision to hold him back? Not sure tha would be consistent with Marianist values either.

The fact remains that many parents are making this decision. Indeed, many parents believe holding their child back has benefits other than athletic benefits (including social and academic benefits). Read Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. Many people are holding their kids back. You better get used to it and stop whining about it.

Many LI parents do heroin - should we all get used to that too?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I really enjoy the posers who get on these blogs and refer to The creators as if they had some spiritual connection. give it up .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
To the guys who consider this cheating, etc.: wake up! It happens all the time in the lax world and more and more on Long Island. Georgetown has a freshman who was born in 1996. He repeated the 9th grade ( transferred from public to private) and then did a PG year. Kid started his freshman year at age 20. Worked out for him -- he rec'd an athletic scholarship to one of the best academic schools in the US. Cheating or smart?

Cheating

Relax. This holdback thing is starting to bare the fruit I've always thought it would.
Current 2016 College Freshman at ACC school, not from LI, from parts south. Kid is from one of the two holdback hotbed areas, won't say which, as I don't want to out the kid on here.
Was ranked in the top 40 of incoming Freshman by both dopey Ty and IL.
Well, fall ball started and the Coaches were less than impressed. Kid didn't even make the team, cut in fall ball.
I've never understood these Coaches who believe that a kid who has played down his whole HS life, will suddenly thrive in an environment where he now has to play up and standout???
I imagine that this is happening all across D1 this fall. As the first super early holdback recruits hit the turf. I suspect many will never see the field and others will be gone in fall ball of sophomore year. Sure, some will do well and thrive.
However, overall, I predict we will start to see the tide turn on these holdbacks and double holdbacks. As whole, they will not pan out.
I further believe you will start to see more upsets and non-traditional teams in the top 20. Let's face it, if Molloy didn't get hurt, Brown would have won it all last year.
Let's keep watching and see if I'm right...

Browns roster was filled with heldback Prep school kids, do your research before you spew nonsense. 26 kids on their roster were prep school or catholic school kids many of them from the mid atlantic. Care to guess how many were heldback, reclassed, or did a PG? And I wouldnt exactly call Brown a "non-traditional", always been a good program. Oh and by the way, look what two teams were in the National championship, two of the biggest early recruiters out there who both carry huge rosters. Nothing will change, there will be parity in the sport because the sport is expanding but people are still going to hold back their kids, colleges are still going to early recruit, and the same teams that are always in the top 10 will remain there. Get over it and concentrate on what your kid is doing and making sure hes doing everything he can to put himself in the best position possible.

Look- simply put, Hillary Clinton would love this idea...
1) Delay entrance for kindergarten (steal advantage #1)

2) then repeat 8th grade (reclass - Steal advantage #2)

3) enter High school 2 years older than other freshman and get accolades for athletic prowess(steal advantage #3)

4) commit to college freshman year get scholarship $$$ (steal advantage #4)

5) do a year of postgrad at some New England prep school earn popularity because you can legally buy alcahol for your minor teammates (steal advantage #5)

6) enter college as a 21 year old Frosh - compete against 18 year olds (steal advantage #6)

7) do a red shirt year (Steal advantage #7)

8) senior year 26 year old competes against 18 year old in NCAA games( Steal advantage #8)

9) graduate live life as an entrepreneur offering shooting clinics/lessons for kids at the Hub and stringing sticks at Lacrosse Unlimited

Kudos to those who achieve success the Hillary way.

the cheating isnt only athletics but academics also.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In every other sport there are "hold backs" . Especially in the two money sports, football and basketball. These kids repeat grades multiple times due to failure. There are thousands of them. No belly aching. Why is lacrosse different? You play a sport of the wealthy and you get prep kids and parents who can afford to hold their child back. Again, lacrosse is the sport of the rich white kid. Don't think so? Look at all the powerhouses nationwide. Get past it folks or you're going to go nuts.

Jim Brown
Myles Jones,
Miles Thompson
Lyle Thompson
Trevor Baptiste

Might have some thoughts on the creators game for you.

You're kidding right? You post five names and act as though that is the norm? OKay, I'll bite, the Lax powerhouses in LI are Hempstead, Brentwood, Uniondale and Central Islip?
Sorry to burst your bubble with the truth, but here are your powerhouse teams, then tell me about the diversity of those schools:
Manhasset
Cold Spring Harbor
Garden City
Syosset
West Islip
Smithtown (both)

Sorry to burst your bubble spike, lacrosse is about as diverse as basketball.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Post grad/prep school is not cheating, - go to college with a year of additional maturity

reclass/hold back is cheating- compete against pre-pubescent 13 year olds as a more physically developed 15 year old in order to look better to coaches, knowing that what could amount to 2 years of physical development is a HUGE advantage over 13 year olds.

It is a huge advantage -- no doubt. However, college coaches do not seem to mind. That is simply a fact.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So are you going to blame or punish the kid because his parents made the decision to hold him back? Not sure tha would be consistent with Marianist values either.

The fact remains that many parents are making this decision. Indeed, many parents believe holding their child back has benefits other than athletic benefits (including social and academic benefits). Read Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell. Many people are holding their kids back. You better get used to it and stop whining about it.

Possession of heroin is illegal and harmful to the user and others. Holding your kid back is not illegal and not harmful to the child or others. Lousy analogy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taking the air out of a football is cheating. There is a rule prohibiting that conduct.

Cutting up a baseball is cheating. There is a rule prohibiting that conduct.

Opting to hold your child back is not cheating. There is no rule prohibiting that conduct. It is a parental decision. Period.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Taking the air out of a football is cheating. There is a rule prohibiting that conduct.

Cutting up a baseball is cheating. There is a rule prohibiting that conduct.

Opting to hold your child back is not cheating. There is no rule prohibiting that conduct. It is a parental decision. Period.

Then why do they have cut-offs? Saying there is no penalty is not the same thing as it being cheating.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Possession of heroin is illegal and harmful to the user and others. Holding your kid back is not illegal and not harmful to the child or others. Lousy analogy.

Holding back ican be harmful to the child and may also be harmful to others:

1. Hold backs steal spots from deserving on age kids.
2.Holding your kid puts pressure on them to be dominant. If they don't excel, they become the laughing stock, an embarrassment. Why would you put your kid in that position?
3. Holding your kid back instilled the message in your child that he's not good enough to compete fairly in life, and must always look for a way to cheat to stay on top.
4. You are viewed as a disgusting example of a parent by your peers who didn't hold their kid back for an advantage. And if you don't think we berate you when your back is turned, you need to be more observant. But you probably don't care because you yourself probably have a weak character.
5. Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.
6. Anything your child does accomplish, will not be admired the way you think. He will always be referred to as the cheating holdback who was not good enough to compete against kids his own age.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? Take a look at the previous pages of guys bragging about how their sons dominate "hold backs"

2.Holding your kid puts pressure on them to be dominant. If they don't excel, they become the laughing stock, an embarrassment. Why would you put your kid in that position?

Kids will become "laughing stocks" if they don't play well in lacrosse. You are obviously pulling the lever for Trump.

3. Holding your kid back instilled the message in your child that he's not good enough to compete fairly in life, and must always look for a way to cheat to stay on top.

I know multiple hold back kids. None have self esteem issues.

4. You are viewed as a disgusting example of a parent by your peers who didn't hold their kid back for an advantage. And if you don't think we berate you when your back is turned, you need to be more observant. But you probably don't care because you yourself probably have a weak character.

(A) Don't make parental decisions based on what the guy with the red cup is saying behind your back. Bad way to parent; (B) weak character because you want to do what is best for your child? That is truly warped.

But you should if it is legal, doesn't harm anyone else and is in the best interest for your child.

6. Anything your child does accomplish, will not be admired the way you think. He will always be referred to as the cheating holdback who was not good enough to compete against kids his own age.

Just because a kid is held back does not mean he or she wasn't good enough to compete against same age kids. Not even close.

[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did your kid lose a spot to a hold back? You sound like a bitter dude.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
keep trying to justify, ifs funny people write there is nothing wrong with it , I been around a while holding a red cup, I guess that makes me a Trump deplorable . Not once has anybody walked up to me and said my kid is a hold back. Why because you are ashamed.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really? Take a look at the previous pages of guys bragging about how their sons dominate "hold backs"

Kids will become "laughing stocks" if they don't play well in lacrosse. You are obviously pulling the lever for Trump.

I know multiple hold back kids. None have self esteem issues.

(A) Don't make parental decisions based on what the guy with the red cup is saying behind your back. Bad way to parent; (B) weak character because you want to do what is best for your child? That is truly warped.

But you should if it is legal, doesn't harm anyone else and is in the best interest for your child.

Just because a kid is held back does not mean he or she wasn't good enough to compete against same age kids. Not even close.

Actually my kid rolled over the holdbacks and has been dominating his position as a true age grad year player since Sophomore year. Doesn't change my opinion of the cheating weasels. Love seeing them throw tantrums when they get smoked. Loser!
[/quote]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You hold a red cup at youth lacrosse games, you talk behind parents' back and you mock children who don't perform well athletically. Good Lord, why would anyone talk to you at all much less talk to you about their parenting decisions?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You hold a red cup at youth lacrosse games, you talk behind parents' back and you mock children who don't perform well athletically. Good Lord, why would anyone talk to you at all much less talk to you about their parenting decisions?

Watching Hold backs that don't perform is hysterical! Misfits tried to game the system and still couldn't compete. Pathetic! Parents fault that they and their kid have no moral values. We are seeing this more and more as losers are grasping at anything to get their kid noticed. Love to see the real players prove this trend wrong, classic

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know five "hold back" kids. Three of them now attend Ivy league schools, one is going to Duke and the fifth kid is going to Maryland. I don't know any "hold back" kids who aren't excellent players. Just my experience..........

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

ST ANTHONY'S
Manhasset
Cold Spring Harbor
Garden City
Syosset
West Islip
Smithtown (both)

fixed that list for you...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the roster on the St. A's looks like.....?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know five "hold back" kids. Three of them now attend Ivy league schools, one is going to Duke and the fifth kid is going to Maryland. I don't know any "hold back" kids who aren't excellent players. Just my experience..........

Trust me.....there are also plenty of age appropriate kids going to those institutions, and plenty of holdbacks going nowhere.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And the roster on the St. A's looks like.....?

....like another top 10 nationally ranked team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Trust me.....there are also plenty of age appropriate kids going to those institutions, and plenty of holdbacks going nowhere.

Are you saying that the same percentage of age appropriate kids go to top Div 1 schools as the percentage of holdbacks going to top Div 1 schools? No difference?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Are you saying that the same percentage of age appropriate kids go to top Div 1 schools as the percentage of holdbacks going to top Div 1 schools? No difference?

wasnt a study already done albeit awhile ago and for Hockey but a majority of the players are 4th qtr "hold backs" (whether legit or not) and/or 1st qtr of teh year babies

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares, you do what you have to do because you don't believe in your kid or maybe you are just a follower or maybe just desperate? I'll take the high road and keep my kid age appropriate, it will be sweet watching you cheaters get smoked! A year, or even two, will not be enough to make your kid look better than mine, loser

wasnt a study already done albeit awhile ago and for Hockey but a majority of the players are 4th qtr "hold backs" (whether legit or not) and/or 1st qtr of teh year babies

Like Reply Quote
Page 59 of 111 1 2 57 58 59 60 61 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard