BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why won't another organization take that team on? I'm hearing they put together a real good team. It would be interesting to see how well they would do under a new organization. One of the fathers is a good guy the other is an idiot. I'm sure most of you know who I mean. Eric likes to pat himself on the back any chance he gets. People were fed a bunch of crap from the one father cause he only is concered about his own kid. That's the truth my friend.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why won't another organization take that team on? I'm hearing they put together a real good team. It would be interesting to see how well they would do under a new organization. One of the fathers is a good guy the other is an idiot. I'm sure most of you know who I mean. Eric likes to pat himself on the back any chance he gets. People were fed a bunch of crap from the one father cause he only is concered about his own kid. That's the truth my friend.

They will find a home with an existing organization. Blue fish parent really must have had a bad experience wow. Seen blue fish play twice b. Better then B worse then A so B+ sounds fair . I don't think they beat any top teams at all. I might be wrong

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People keep bashing the one father and saying the other guy ain't so bad. Both dads were in it to make sure their boys were put in the right place. Both guys are not so nice. All about their boys!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches Putting their child in the best possible place, That has been happening since parents began coaching youth sports. Where have you been not to know that. That is something you just have to deal with and find the best possible situation for your child. If you are unhappy with the organization you have joined, next year find another organization. But if the same thing keeps happening each time you move, then its time to look at the person you see in the mirror.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's with all the attention with Revo. Decent players , no connections , or recruiting affiliates. Fly by Night.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well one team I can name that Bluefish beat is... Revolution, last fall, right after some Revo dad called them a B or C team at best...went on to win three tourneys and compete for championship in another this spring, throw a scare into Madlax at Crabfeast ( the eventual winners) by leading by 2 goals at half... AND they we're beating Revo in the Long Island Classic till some shoving nonsense got the Fogo tossed and a couple of unreleasables that resulted had them playing two men down for 7 minutes. What decent team can't capitalize on that? The animosity towards Bluefish is just because of some of the kids/parents who had enough of the Revolution bull**** and decided to come over. Let it go, stand on YOUR record and let other teams do there thing, but that's not in the Revolution business plan , is it.

What's that thing excuses are like again....?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um, because someone started a thread about.....Revolution lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People keep bashing the one father and saying the other guy ain't so bad. Both dads were in it to make sure their boys were put in the right place. Both guys are not so nice. All about their boys!

People need to be honest with themselves - every program was created with one and/or two primary concerns: help their sons and/or make money. The growth/love of the game is secondary or tertiary to these primary concerns, which means our kids are subordinate as well, so stop fooling yourselves!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who says it keeps happening every time we moved and need to look in mirror? No coach daddy you need to look at youreself in the mirror. And see why you guys are getting destroyed on here. Burned too many bridges. And it comes back to bite you in the [lacrosse].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's because the other dad has screwed so many people along the way. It does come back to bite you in the a** so he deserves every thing coming his way. Just feel bad for the kids. Everywhere RG goes their seems to be problems. It took me long enough to find out that's why I would never associate with him ever. I wouldn't pissed on him if he was on fire.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's because the other dad has screwed so many people along the way. It does come back to bite you in the a** so he deserves every thing coming his way. Just feel bad for the kids. Everywhere RG goes their seems to be problems. It took me long enough to find out that's why I would never associate with him ever. I wouldn't pissed on him if he was on fire.

It gets old when two people keep bickering back and forth. Sometimes kids get cut nad it makes them a better person . Sometimes the truth is hard to take. Sometimes it's hard to juggle a few teams. Sometimes other kids are just better .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My advice would be not to [lacrosse] on any of the 3.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
My advice would be not to [lacrosse] on any of the 3.

And you are who offering advice to who for what?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow- all good when your anonymous.... hmmm try posting your name next to your comments...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No clue huh, maybe that's because you stabbed so many people in the back along the way that you lost count. I couldn't think of a better person this could happen to. Unfortunately the kids are the ones that suffer because of your stupidity. You have got to be the most hated people in the lax community. I feel bad for the kids because they were blindsided by this. I hope the parents keep this core together. Don't let this stop the boys from playing together. I'm sure things will work out for you guys wherever you may be playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No clue huh, maybe that's because you stabbed so many people in the back along the way that you lost count. I couldn't think of a better person this could happen to. Unfortunately the kids are the ones that suffer because of your stupidity. You have got to be the most hated people in the lax community. I feel bad for the kids because they were blindsided by this. I hope the parents keep this core together. Don't let this stop the boys from playing together. I'm sure things will work out for you guys wherever you may be playing.

Just find another another name to call your self and play. It's not that hard ..Maybe "Left out boys" or "The forgotten Ones " ...Either name may work and people might feel sorry . for them. Sorry all jokes aside good luck:)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry but your humor is mean spirited when dealing with kids loser. Sure your kid is a complete [lacrosse] h**e just like you. See, that's funny! Get it, I just made fun of a kid........yours. Jerk off. Feel good?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry but your humor is mean spirited when dealing with kids loser. Sure your kid is a complete [lacrosse] h**e just like you. See, that's funny! Get it, I just made fun of a kid........yours. Jerk off. Feel good?
WOW YOU'RE A [lacrosse]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sensitive? Only funny when it's someone else's kids dilemma. Tough sh*t. You get what you give.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of Eric's favorite sayings is"we're doing everything right". Apparently that mean everything right for himself and his 2 cronies RG and KL..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cmon guys,let it go,all three teams are in tact,no one is going anywhere.move on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cmon guys,let it go,all three teams are in tact,no one is going anywhere.move on

what about the other age groups?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It shouldn't matter if the 3 teams they have are in tact. Other people/potential consumers should know about the horrible things they have done repeatedly and the bad rapport they have with the "top" recruiting events and the college coaches - lacrosse is a small community so when you screw over a half a dozen businesses and the people involved that were addressed on botc (not including companies/people that we are unaware of) then it is a domino effect that will ultimately hurt the kids so other people have a right to know and should know quite frankly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW, this guy Eric Rudd is a real piece of work. Trying to fool everyone saying he paid his bills but he is DISPUTING HIS CREDIT CARD CHARGES trying to get his money back. Buyer Beware!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there is no more Revolution, team was taken over by new owners. Problem is done. Let it lie.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
there is no more Revolution, team was taken over by new owners. Problem is done. Let it lie.

That is not true. That's an old Eric Rudd move.

What is apparently true is that Eric Rudd after paying off his debts is now disputing those charges with his Credit Card company.

Parents staying with Team Revolution need to get movin' as this is not a healthy environment for their child or pocketbook.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
The parents backing Rudd, leon and that other guy whose name I have took up appear to be in this up to their testicles, which if these guys aren't careful, they are going to shrink into raisins.

A story that should be closed is now open, and an email will be sent this week to all recruiting showcases and tournaments in the Northeast advising these events that Team Revolution should be shunned.

To the parents on the team, assuming they are not part of this scam need to find another team ASAP.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry, there is a rumor that 2 guys Steve DiNapoli and Mike Malave have taken over Team Revolution and do you know if it is true and if it matters

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Larry, there is a rumor that 2 guys Steve DiNapoli and Mike Malave have taken over Team Revolution and do you know if it is true and if it matters

I have heard the same...BUT are these guys just "fronting" for Eric Rudd, or did they buy the business?

These are critical issues as the business acumen of the Team Revolution Executive Bunch appear to bordering on the criminal, as they appear to be scamming suppliers, and now with paying debts to then turnaround and declare that vendors and tournaments have charged his card without his permission. wth!! How did all these people get his credit card info?

As far as these two new folks, Steve DiNapoli and Mike Malave go, if they are owners then they need to pay those bills, and settle up all the debts, don't they?

In closing, BOTC strongly suggests that parents run from this club as fast as they can because Team revolution is in the toilet and if they change the name it will not change. Eric Rudd and his surrogates, Steve DiNapoli and Mike Malave are not going to be welcome at any events and parents who fall into this cesspool will have no one to blame but themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bad mouth Eric all you want. but don't associate Steve and Mike who are both stand up guys. They have great reputations and that shouldn't be tarnished by Eric. They are not affiliated with Eric. They started a totally new program and decided to take the teams since they didn't have anywhere to go. They made it clear that they are not buying out or dealing at all with Eric. Erics history is his and not Mike and Steves.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
bad mouth Eric all you want. but don't associate Steve and Mike who are both stand up guys. They have great reputations and that shouldn't be tarnished by Eric. They are not affiliated with Eric. They started a totally new program and decided to take the teams since they didn't have anywhere to go. They made it clear that they are not buying out or dealing at all with Eric. Erics history is his and not Mike and Steves.

Let me be very clear. This is the last anonymous post carrying questionable facts that will be allowed as this situation is not a joke, but serious as children are being negatively manipulated.

If these two guys have started a program what is the name of this program and what is their website, and finally, who are you?

Right now, based on my information, and posted under my name is that these guys are fronting for Rudd. Until you have some facts and can post them with attribution my comments and information stand.

Since I have not heard from either Steve DiNapoli and Mike Malave this spin you are trying is just more Eric Rudd BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because its one of the two dads doing damage control. They are only worried about their own kids future. RG always was about his kid and his kid only. Why do you think he has been involved with 3 different clubs? Wonder why he has a horrible rep? They probably selling the parents a real bill of goods for those people to stay.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only way I would believe Rudd BG & KL are no longer nvolved is if their 2 kids are no longer on the team. As long as they are involved Rudd will also have his hand in it somehow. I wonder what happened to the 2016-2017 season "commitment" ($200 - $400) the parents paid Rudd & CO. for next season?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No supposedly 2 other guys took over and changing names

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree - if RG and KL don't have their kids in the "new" team I would believe it otherwise it's all still the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wrong!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think most of this discussion is between the Revolution parents and directors. I understand if the moderators on BOTC have issue with some of the activities associated with the organization, as they are an informational board, but not sure why random adults are getting involved. Anyone care to expand on this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Disgruntled parents,who else

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not disgruntled parents. Happy we left rg many years ago. Not a good guy plain and simple. And the other one is not much better either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you left many years ago, yet you are still posting about the team?

Like Reply Quote
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard