BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
ALERT! I feel as a lacrosse business owner that it is my duty to provide you (the lacrosse community) with information about our local lacrosse companies so I have to WARN you all of one particular company - TEAM REVOLUTION.

"Fraudsters come in all shapes and sizes, from false advertisers and illegal pet sellers, to identity thieves and predatory lenders" Unfortunately, we can now add TEAM REVOLUTION to the list of scam artists who have allegedly taken advantage of hard working businesses with their 'virtual handshakes' and easy payment terms by owner Eric Rudd of Team Revolution for NOT PAYING FOR THEIR GOODS & SERVICES.

After years of not paying, or partial paying for goods and services, it is not a coincidence nor can it be excusable - this is a repeated pattern and it is time that you all know who the REAL TEAM REVOLUTION is/are.

If you have been burnt by the Real Team Revolution, you can post and after speaking to the BOTC folks they will see it that all documented and confirmed complaints will be published so that others are protected and hold Team revolution to be accountable for their payment practices.

I have informed BOTC about this issue and I’m confident that they can and will provide the proof to my allegations. Cheating a charity tournament out of their registration fee is pretty low.

I wonder if the parents never paid the club for tournaments or uniforms or if the money was posted by Eric Rudd? Team Revolution parents, did you pay for uniforms, the Jay Gallagher Charity Tournament and a few different uniform suppliers?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Eric Rudd payed federal income taxes in the last 18 years? Show us you taxes Mr Rudd

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just a few questions regarding your post. 1) Who are you? An unhappy parent? A tournament director? Clarification needed. 2) What facts are you providing to prove these allegations? 3) Are you indicating that BOTC will verify your complaints for you? So far all I have read is a whole bunch of generalizations with no basis in fact. Please clarify, thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Buddy, you are starting to sound a little unhinged.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He is a disaster of an organizer. An absolute mess with money. im sure everything alleged, that it is true.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just a few questions regarding your post. 1) Who are you? An unhappy parent? A tournament director? Clarification needed. 2) What facts are you providing to prove these allegations? 3) Are you indicating that BOTC will verify your complaints for you? So far all I have read is a whole bunch of generalizations with no basis in fact. Please clarify, thanks

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

1) It is our belief the poster is a business that got taken for a ride and they are venting.

2) BOTC possesses quite a bit of documentation from many businesses and events, a copy of the face of current court case from a uniform vendor seeking their money, and an email from a collection agency to mention a few documents we have that substantiate the posters claims.

3) Yes, BOTC will reluctantly verify the posters complaints if pushed. We are holding them as they are very damaging to the Team Revolution club, and may, depending on whether the parents paid Mr. Rudd or stiffed him, [lacrosse] off his parent/player base.

Did I answer your questions?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has to go to an unhappy parent right? Lol . Own up to it if charity tournaments and vendors aren't getting paid your gonna run into problems. I thought 2 dads run the club?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes sir, thank you. Very interesting and disturbing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry the dads that run the club will go to bat for him.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
What is troubling me is that BOTC takes its fiduciary responsibility very seriously.

This is not a cheap sport and if parents are paying for events and uniforms they have an implied right to believe that the parties involved are getting paid.

BOTC does not know whether Mr. Rudd is the Stiffer or the Stiffee?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Has to go to an unhappy parent right? Lol . Own up to it if charity tournaments and vendors aren't getting paid your gonna run into problems. I thought 2 dads run the club?

Are you referring to RG and KL?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
I should have pointed this out the the poster above whose post had those 3 questions I responded to, and that is, Mr. Rudd has seen , if not all, the documentation and has in the last 48-72 hours paid by our estimate $7,500 + to those who came to BOTC as a last resort.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes those 2 guys. One is a real jerk!

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Yes those 2 guys. One is a real jerk!

I do not know either nor have I spoken to them. I did bring up their names to Mr. Rudd who said they are just parents, but that contradicts what we were told so for now, I have not used their names or pointed a finger at them, as it doesn't make sense that they would be part of the deadbeat issue at hand.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry Miller
I should have pointed this out the the poster above whose post had those 3 questions I responded to, and that is, Mr. Rudd has seen , if not all, the documentation and has in the last 48-72 hours paid by our estimate $7,500 + to those who came to BOTC as a last resort.

So he has paid off the debt? Sucks that it took this post to make it happen if he was aware.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If he wasn't called out do you honestly think he would have paid the 7500 plus?? Nope he wouldn't of. Tried to get away with it. Just like how he talks to parents of kids in his organization. Total scam artist and not a good person.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

So he has paid off the debt? Sucks that it took this post to make it happen if he was aware.

Not debt. DEBTS...lotsa debts.

In fairness some have been in collection and paid, and apparently others haven't.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry,

BOTC should start a Hall of Fame (Shame) for the all time biggest shysters, deadbeats and snake oil salesmen on the LI lax scene.

RN -Jesters

MC - LIE

Oh! the stories we could tell.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Larry,

BOTC should start a Hall of Fame (Shame) for the all time biggest shysters, deadbeats and snake oil salesmen on the LI lax scene.

RN -Jesters

MC - LIE

You left out My Lacrosse Tournaments-Team 91 who took advantage in the Spring of 2015 canceling the tournament at Farmingdale and kept everyone's money. That said, you folks keep going back. I get the satisfaction of telling everyone, "I TOLD YOU SO", when all of these guys do it again.

Be smart. Deal with them on the economic field. Works wonders!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can speak for KL and all I can tell you is that he is one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet. He really feels for the kids. He wants nothing more then to see each kid be successful. I would bet my house on it that he isn't involved with any financial matters with revolution. Their should be more people like him in the lax community. Please don't mention him in the same sentence as RG or ER. May all be involved with revolution but KL is a class act.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will this club be reduced to **** as well? It is getting harder and harder to read this site with all of the *s. What is the line they have to cross before they become an unmentionable except apparently by you?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Will this club be reduced to **** as well? It is getting harder and harder to read this site with all of the *s. What is the line they have to cross before they become an unmentionable except apparently by you?

It has to do with reports we get from parents mostly and from us being at games where we see the kids being verbally abused, or as we see here, negative business practices affecting players. In this case, do you think showcases and tournaments want to take this team on if they dont pay, or uniform companies get a small deposit and have to sue or come here for help.

When Team 91/My Lacrosse Tournaments pulled that tournament cancellation erroneously and kept all the parents money they were a sponsor and we advertised that particular event. After complaints from parents and coaches I sent them a refund check after confronting one of the directors who told me, and I'm paraphrasing, that since they were advertisers they paid us to not post any negative words about them.

I told them, I told Eric Rudd and I will tell anyone who wants to do business here that BOTC can not be bought. Another piece of work we told where to go was Carol Rose. We find her as offensive as can be.

So, will Team Revolution get the ****? A better question what parent is going to want to have their child pay to play for that club if tournaments and showcases dont get paid in full upfront from a team with a payment record full of potholes?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you. I appreciate the answer. I am just saying that there are already a few *** teams/clubs. Those who know can generally decipher which one is being discussed. We already know about these clubs though, We ahve been around for a while and know not to play there. Those you are trying to protect are clueless and no longer can see any of the complaints as warnings.
Dont take their money if you dont want to be beholden, but let the content be discussed. The way I see it, clubs like the Outlaws and Express are hurt more because they are regularly slammed by name. The clubs you have banned slip through without any bashing. While looking for a club a parent can see what a "crook" or "lowlife" MC is or PB is but no upfront discussion on TZ or BS and their clubs. Who gets hurt? I would say its the guys who are paying your bills

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR living on the edge? I'm shocked!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What will happen to the players when they are unable to enter into tournaments that Eric Rudd had planned on his teams attending because I have heard that they are not permitted to attend certain tournaments not just on the island but all over? And this is specifically about their high school players that are trying to get recruited....people are saying that they are not going to be allowed to enter certain recruiting tournaments. This guy Eric Rudd selfishly put his players in a bad predicament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CR living on the edge? I'm shocked!

I just hope the kids don't get shut out of important tournaments at this point due to the lack of payments .The 2019 kids are pretty good and it would be unfair if they couldn't get in the best showcases..What showcases are they scheduled to due this fall? That would be the first way of knowing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry,

RN -Jesters

MC - LIE

What stories ? Easy to throw statements like that around

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Larry,

RN -Jesters

MC - LIE

What stories ? Easy to throw statements like that around

In both of those folks quoted, I have personal experience, and then add all crap they pulled on so many of you that you have shared on BOTC.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ER has been doing this [lacrosse] for years owes money all over the place

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please tell which tournaments Revolution is banned from, this is very important to those associated with this club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My player 2019 has been playing for Team Revolution for 2 years and this is the first I heard of any behind the scenes issues. Obviously, I will talk to them at next practice to see what's up, . What I have experienced is this, we played in good tournaments, had good practices and a lot of them and winter training too. I don't exactly know what's going on but can say is my kid got everything that was promised made friends and has become a better player. Hopefully this isn't what it's being made out to be cause my kid really likes playing with these boys, they are a good group.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
My player 2019 has been playing for Team Revolution for 2 years and this is the first I heard of any behind the scenes issues. Obviously, I will talk to them at next practice to see what's up, . What I have experienced is this, we played in good tournaments, had good practices and a lot of them and winter training too. I don't exactly know what's going on but can say is my kid got everything that was promised made friends and has become a better player. Hopefully this isn't what it's being made out to be cause my kid really likes playing with these boys, they are a good group.

Taking what you wrote as Gospel, then how do you explain numerous companies that were stiffed?

THIS JUST IN TO BOTC...Long Island Outlaws tells BOTN that Team Revolution owes over $4,000 for the 2015 Andy Forsberg Charity Tournament.

Tell me, did your team play the Forsberg? Did you pay for participation in that tournament? How about the jay Gallagher Charity tournament? What about your uniforms from Down Stream or Braveheart?

Do you want me add more debtors?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Taking what you wrote as Gospel, then how do you explain numerous companies that were stiffed?

THIS JUST IN TO BOTC...Long Island Outlaws tells BOTN that Team Revolution owes over $4,000 for the 2015 Andy Forsberg Charity Tournament.

Tell me, did your team play the Forsberg? Did you pay for participation in that tournament? How about the jay Gallagher Charity tournament? What about your uniforms from Down Stream or Braveheart?

All this person is saying is the players and parents were not aware of any of these issues. Not saying it did not happen.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

All this person is saying is the players and parents were not aware of any of these issues. Not saying it did not happen.

If the parents were not and are not aware of all the debtors that have been lining up for payment then they need to address get some serious answers because it is negatively affecting their kids as long as they stay with that club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
will the parents and kids be responsible to pay the outstanding debt?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone advise which events/tournaments Revolution is banned from? General statements don't help, and obviously we cannot rely on a straight answer from the club.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

No.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone advise which events/tournaments Revolution is banned from? General statements don't help, and obviously we cannot rely on a straight answer from the club.

I would not be worried about what events the club is banned from
I would be more worried about finding a new club and leaving this one in your rear view mirror

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No.

Can you tell us what tournaments they will be playing in this fall?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's great that your son has enjoyed his time - become better and made new friends Along the way and I'm sure you made your payments to the club like many others
Bottom line is your money was never dispensed to the folks it was owed to( tourny fees - uniforms and I'm sure other costs as well

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

To date he has paid back many, but not all. Outlaws, and Rough Riders for sure have not been paid yet. Braveheart has taken Eric to court, and that is still pending a decision. I need to check all the emails so see who else hasn't been paid and these are only the folks that have contacted us regarding this issue.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
There seems to be a parent, director, or Eric himself trying to make posts saying these is no proof to any of these claims, basically attempting to insinuate that these posts alleging Team Revolution as being unfairly attacked.

Since these spin tactics are not abating it has put BOTC in a position to be more forthcoming which we did not and do not want to do, but I guess we do. Here is the first taste of what we have on our menu. If the posts continue to make BOTC out as less than truthful I will keep them coming...here is one item:

[Linked Image]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There seems to be a parent, director, or Eric himself trying to make posts saying these is no proof to any of these claims, basically attempting to insinuate that these posts alleging Team Revolution as being unfairly attacked.

Since these spin tactics are not abating it has put BOTC in a position to be more forthcoming which we did not and do not want to do, but I guess we do. Here is the first taste of what we have on our menu. If the posts continue to make BOTC out as less than truthful I will keep them coming...here is one item:

[Linked Image]

It may be time to look for any other organization that needs kids for positions your kids play..I hate that it may come down to this but what choice does Everyone have. I don't think it's too late to move. It what do I know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seriously the boys who play on the 2019 team I feel bad for because of recruiting reasons. They need to find another club. karma is a [lacrosse] huh RG

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice botc! Someone trying to do damage control.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
I see you Rev admins and directors still haven't gotten the message, so in the interest of transparency here is another serving of fact!!

On 10/1/16, 8:41 AM, "Tony Randi" <rjrandi@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Larry,

I'm contacting you to inform you of an uncomfortable situation regarding [Team] Revolution lacrosse. It has come to my understanding that Revolution lacrosse has developed a pattern of not paying tournaments- lax providers etc . They failed to pay for the Jay Gallagher Memorial Tournament last year and I have talked to them repeatedly and they just blow me off.

These guys are bad for the lax world and you need to get the word out.

All the best

Tony

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
The directors, anonymous as one would expect because the truth is not on their side are trying to denigrate the facts being shared with the community.

Team Revolution forgot that they are taking money from hard working parents and are in the implied realm of mentoring children, all the while acting like Keystone Com Men.

Here, in one of email exchanges with Eric Rudd are Eric Rudd's own words in an email exchange with Larry...

Date: October 3, 2016 at 4:37:17 PM EDT
To: Larry LarryMiller <cjowins@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Please address

Hi Eric,

Below is the list of people with whom you have an outstanding debt.

Please tell me the status with proof of payment

Braveheart $2,855.00 In court I called my attorney who is out till Wednesday and Braveheart attorney who I have no business calling but this situation is not of the norm and he is out till Wednesday also. if Larry is going to blast me for this not fair because there is a defense in court with a index number a court date end of month

Jay Gallagher (amount please) 700 dollars check was sent but left message with tony to give him credit card and I would hope he would return check but will stop payment on check again don't need any issues especially if Larry is going to blast me Tuesday night

Downstream $2,900.00 not sure the amount I am checking tonight Downstream actually ran my card without no authorization plus have been making payments to them

Hofstra (amount please) left message with cathy at lax office not in today I have checks that cleared but not sure what anyone is talking about money owed Hopefully the office is open tomorrow to get what is open

Is there anyone else who we might have missed. It is important that you let us know.

Thank you,

Larry

On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Larry LarryMiller <cjowins@optonline.net> wrote:
Hi Eric,

Below is the list of people with whom you have an outstanding debt.

Please tell me the status with proof of payment

Braveheart $2,855.00

Jay Gallagher (amount please)

Downstream $2,900.00

Hofstra (amount please)

Is there anyone else who we might have missed. It is important that you let us know.

Thank you,

Larry

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Revolution will be banned from all of the top tier events once the other directors get wind of the operation ER & co. have been running for quite some time now but they are banned from attending events ran by the Passport Alliance and any of the associated teams which include the CT Chargers, NJ Riot, Team Turnpike & Orange Crush just to name a few and they are banned from attending any of the National 175 Events such as the Last of the Titans DIII Showcase, Battle of Baltimore Individual Showcase & Club Team Tournament, Best of the Best Club Team Tournament, & the Liberty Bell Challenge Individual Showcase & Club Team Tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's just a matter of time until most of these kids try to find a new club. Now that tryouts for most clubs are over I would expect to see some supplemental tryouts or possible listings of openings on other clubs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are worried about Larry "blasting you" pay your freakin bills. You collected that money to cover these bills from your players. Sounds like you embezelled the money and are only now cleaning up the mess after the world found out. Sorry but the CHOICES you made will taint you forever.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ER is a scam artist. Guess it all makes sense why 2 years ago teams got there uniforms half way into summer season. And last year got their gloves at the last Tournament. ER always blamed it on the vendors. What fools we are as parents to listen a guy him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is called a Ponzi scheme. It appears he is paying last years bills (or not) with the deposits of the new "investors" aka players.

What a pos. Anyone who would want to associate themselves with these guys need to have their heads examined.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2019 Red team is a good team, take it from an opponent dad, wouldn't want to play them every week, shame that the boys are going to be "X"ed out of some of the better recruiting tourneys if this in fact true...I believe 2019 Red is scheduled to play in the Adrenaline Fall Invitational down in Delaware in a few short weeks. Can't blame some of the parents for feeling a little jittery about upcoming year...we will see what happens...Adrenaline should get their money up front though, because sounds like the ponzi funding is about to crash...good luck parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rudd is a Dudd

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rudd is a Dudd

Thanks Shakespeare. How long did it take you to come up with that gem?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
The 2019 Red team is a good team, take it from an opponent dad, wouldn't want to play them every week, shame that the boys are going to be "X"ed out of some of the better recruiting tourneys if this in fact true...I believe 2019 Red is scheduled to play in the Adrenaline Fall Invitational down in Delaware in a few short weeks. Can't blame some of the parents for feeling a little jittery about upcoming year...we will see what happens...Adrenaline should get their money up front though, because sounds like the ponzi funding is about to crash...good luck parents

I am paraphrasing info sent to BOTC a few day ago regarding the Adrenaline Invitational......

Ryan Wellner from NYLA advised Team Revolution that after 3 months if they didn't pay in full, they would not be allowed at ANY recruiting events which is there [Revolution] bread and butter right now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am paraphrasing info sent to BOTC a few day ago regarding the Adrenaline

Invitational......

Ryan Wellner from NYLA advised Team Revolution that after 3 months if they didn't pay in full, they would not be allowed at ANY recruiting events which is there [Revolution] bread and butter right now.

So does that mean they are in or out. The team is a good A team . Competes hard and wins and loses ..Like all good teams just missing a few pieces and being consistent like the top teams are.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

I am paraphrasing info sent to BOTC a few day ago regarding the Adrenaline

Invitational......

So does that mean they are in or out. The team is a good A team . Competes hard and wins and loses ..Like all good teams just missing a few pieces and being consistent like the top teams are.

They are in IF they pay in full upfront is how I'm reading this. I was told that Team Elevate only placed a deposit...I have not sought or received an update on this specific issue.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are not a good A team. They haven't played any elite AA teams all last year. They are A-

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess Bluefish is not an elite team either. Nor is Outlaws Black. Good to know. Thanks

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bluefish ? Really. Has Revolution played 91 , Express , Madlax , Crabs , WCS , LE , HHH to name just a few ??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess Bluefish is not an elite team either. Nor is Outlaws Black. Good to know. Thanks

Name one good team that Bluefish beat....cmon get real ..Geez ..if you are putting that on Revo record then you just tarnished it..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Easy question, where does your son play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revo would get destoyed by 91 orange. White would beat them but by not much. And they would get killed by all those other teams. And they will never play them because they can't get into those tournaments. 2 fathers run the program with no lax connections at all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where does your son play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea ...where does he play? you must know...you know every other detail about the age group . don't be shy laxmommy

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bluefish team was a first year team showed very well at Crabfest (invite only event BTW).

Won 2 games at Crabfest and lost to top 2019 teams Madlax, HHH and BBL. Not exactly chop liver.

If tryouts were any indication team will take the next step. We will find out 11/6 at Adrenaline.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Date: Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 1:41 PM
Subject: Payment History
To: teamrevolutionlax@gmail.com

Eric,

Below is your transaction history with us. As you can see you have mail three payments totaling $4,064.00. There is no balance owed as your last payment completed a settled agreement today. If you have any questions please contact us.

499 10/5/2016 Credit CardAGN cc Transaction Approved. Auth Code: 032913 Amount $1,000.00 $1,000.00

426 5/20/2016 CheckAGN $1,564.00

415 4/22/2016 CheckAGN $1,500.00

Total Paid: $4,064.00

Sincerely,

Scott Foster

Foster & Morris, LLC

877-479-1787 x 102

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
This email is referencing the money still owed by Team Revolution to the Long Island Rough Riders. The amount owed is $2425.00

From: David Barsic [mailto:dbarsic@sunrisecreditservices.com]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 10:58 AM
To: Sue Basile
Subject: RE: Eric Rudd Collection

Hi Sue,

He has yet to make any payment arrangements and unfortunately has no attachable assets, so suing and spending the money to get a judgment would be throwing good money after bad.

I know that we already provided him with the backup information, however, if he is requesting it from you also there is nothing wrong with giving it to him. Most likely, it is just a stall tactic but you might as well call him on his bluff.

We will keep trying on our end also.

Regards,

David Barsic
Director of Sales
800-208-8565 ext 3006
Cell: 631-804-5883
Fax: 631-501-8529
dbarsic@sunrisecreditservices.com

A member of:
The Sunrise Family of Companies
(Sunrise Credit Services, Inc/ Sunrise Capital Management, Inc/ NetTel USA, Inc)

A SOC-1 Type II Certified Corporation

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This email is referencing the money still owed by Team Revolution to the Long Island Rough Riders. The amount owed is $2425.00

From: David Barsic [mailto:dbarsic@sunrisecreditservices.com]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2014 10:58 AM
To: Sue Basile
Subject: RE: Eric Rudd Collection

Hi Sue,

He has yet to make any payment arrangements and unfortunately has no attachable assets, so suing and spending the money to get a judgment would be throwing good money after bad.

I know that we already provided him with the backup information, however, if he is requesting it from you also there is nothing wrong with giving it to him. Most likely, it is just a stall tactic but you might as well call him on his bluff.

We will keep trying on our end also.

Regards,

David Barsic
Director of Sales
800-208-8565 ext 3006
Cell: 631-804-5883
Fax: 631-501-8529
dbarsic@sunrisecreditservices.com

A member of:
The Sunrise Family of Companies
(Sunrise Credit Services, Inc/ Sunrise Capital Management, Inc/ NetTel USA, Inc)

A SOC-1 Type II Certified Corporation

Isn't that the group he left a few years back and they had a ffalling out about the use of the name Revolution?

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Yes. The Rough Riders had Rudd and someone else run their new lacrosse program. The teams were under the name Long Island Revolution. Eric left owing money and took the name causing confusion for the Rough Riders as I recall being told.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who cares??? really!! enough already- move on - if your kid isnt on the team then let it go and focus on your own kid and thier club team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not defending Eric but I was a parent on the first years team and Peter who runs Rough riders decided in April( 2 months before tournament season) that he was not going to continue Revolution and sent all of us refunds minus the costs of practice fields, administrative fees and coaches. We had to fend for ourselves and order uniforms and get in our own tournaments since Peter never did any of that. Peter never told anyone he was doing it, he just sent out an email to all parents informing them that he will no longer be doing the revolution lacrosse program

I am not sure why eric owes money to him but it wasn't because of revolution since peter was doing the finances and refunded the team their money.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Not defending Eric but I was a parent on the first years team and Peter who runs Rough riders decided in April( 2 months before tournament season) that he was not going to continue Revolution and sent all of us refunds minus the costs of practice fields, administrative fees and coaches. We had to fend for ourselves and order uniforms and get in our own tournaments since Peter never did any of that. Peter never told anyone he was doing it, he just sent out an email to all parents informing them that he will no longer be doing the revolution lacrosse program

I am not sure why eric owes money to him but it wasn't because of revolution since peter was doing the finances and refunded the team their money.

The post above with the email from David Barsic sent to me from the Rough Riders from Sunrise Credit Services collection agency speaks volumes as Peter put Rudd into collection. Maybe you don't as much as you think you do and since you are anonymous I will go with the documentation I have and what I was told.

I also question your post in its totality since that is the first time I am hearing the anonymous version you just posted.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team Revolution will be banned from all of the top tier events once the other directors get wind of the operation ER & co. have been running for quite some time now but they are banned from attending events ran by the Passport Alliance and any of the associated teams which include the CT Chargers, NJ Riot, Team Turnpike & Orange Crush just to name a few and they are banned from attending any of the National 175 Events such as the Last of the Titans DIII Showcase, Battle of Baltimore Individual Showcase & Club Team Tournament, Best of the Best Club Team Tournament, & the Liberty Bell Challenge Individual Showcase & Club Team Tournament.

Why only too events
They should not be accepted into any event unless paid upfront

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the sake of the kids I hope they all stay together, let Eric figure out his mess. My understanding is that the team is put together well. It would be nice if they can get with an organization that will take them on as a team. Stay together have a good year and stick it up Eric's a** and RG'S a** cause they both deserve it. S*** happens when you play with people RG. I told people a long time ago buyer beware. After all its about the kids. Stick it to them boys. You will make alot of people happy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why only too events
They should not be accepted into any event unless paid upfront

To be honest not too many people care if they are in any tournaments. It's irrelevant

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, the kids and parents from Revo may care, but a typical obnoxious BOTC parent who thinks it's about him wouldn't understand that. What an idiotic comment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If Your kids a College Type- I would look to program that will get him exposure- Your club has a real bad rep. I would try to hook up with another. Couple top Clubs still looking for kids
Good Luck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well one team I can name that Bluefish beat is... Revolution, last fall, right after some Revo dad called them a B or C team at best...went on to win three tourneys and compete for championship in another this spring, throw a scare into Madlax at Crabfeast ( the eventual winners) by leading by 2 goals at half... AND they we're beating Revo in the Long Island Classic till some shoving nonsense got the Fogo tossed and a couple of unreleasables that resulted had them playing two men down for 7 minutes. What decent team can't capitalize on that? The animosity towards Bluefish is just because of some of the kids/parents who had enough of the Revolution bull**** and decided to come over. Let it go, stand on YOUR record and let other teams do there thing, but that's not in the Revolution business plan , is it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why won't another organization take that team on? I'm hearing they put together a real good team. It would be interesting to see how well they would do under a new organization. One of the fathers is a good guy the other is an idiot. I'm sure most of you know who I mean. Eric likes to pat himself on the back any chance he gets. People were fed a bunch of crap from the one father cause he only is concered about his own kid. That's the truth my friend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why won't another organization take that team on? I'm hearing they put together a real good team. It would be interesting to see how well they would do under a new organization. One of the fathers is a good guy the other is an idiot. I'm sure most of you know who I mean. Eric likes to pat himself on the back any chance he gets. People were fed a bunch of crap from the one father cause he only is concered about his own kid. That's the truth my friend.

They will find a home with an existing organization. Blue fish parent really must have had a bad experience wow. Seen blue fish play twice b. Better then B worse then A so B+ sounds fair . I don't think they beat any top teams at all. I might be wrong

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People keep bashing the one father and saying the other guy ain't so bad. Both dads were in it to make sure their boys were put in the right place. Both guys are not so nice. All about their boys!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coaches Putting their child in the best possible place, That has been happening since parents began coaching youth sports. Where have you been not to know that. That is something you just have to deal with and find the best possible situation for your child. If you are unhappy with the organization you have joined, next year find another organization. But if the same thing keeps happening each time you move, then its time to look at the person you see in the mirror.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's with all the attention with Revo. Decent players , no connections , or recruiting affiliates. Fly by Night.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well one team I can name that Bluefish beat is... Revolution, last fall, right after some Revo dad called them a B or C team at best...went on to win three tourneys and compete for championship in another this spring, throw a scare into Madlax at Crabfeast ( the eventual winners) by leading by 2 goals at half... AND they we're beating Revo in the Long Island Classic till some shoving nonsense got the Fogo tossed and a couple of unreleasables that resulted had them playing two men down for 7 minutes. What decent team can't capitalize on that? The animosity towards Bluefish is just because of some of the kids/parents who had enough of the Revolution bull**** and decided to come over. Let it go, stand on YOUR record and let other teams do there thing, but that's not in the Revolution business plan , is it.

What's that thing excuses are like again....?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um, because someone started a thread about.....Revolution lacrosse.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People keep bashing the one father and saying the other guy ain't so bad. Both dads were in it to make sure their boys were put in the right place. Both guys are not so nice. All about their boys!

People need to be honest with themselves - every program was created with one and/or two primary concerns: help their sons and/or make money. The growth/love of the game is secondary or tertiary to these primary concerns, which means our kids are subordinate as well, so stop fooling yourselves!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who says it keeps happening every time we moved and need to look in mirror? No coach daddy you need to look at youreself in the mirror. And see why you guys are getting destroyed on here. Burned too many bridges. And it comes back to bite you in the [lacrosse].

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's because the other dad has screwed so many people along the way. It does come back to bite you in the a** so he deserves every thing coming his way. Just feel bad for the kids. Everywhere RG goes their seems to be problems. It took me long enough to find out that's why I would never associate with him ever. I wouldn't pissed on him if he was on fire.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's because the other dad has screwed so many people along the way. It does come back to bite you in the a** so he deserves every thing coming his way. Just feel bad for the kids. Everywhere RG goes their seems to be problems. It took me long enough to find out that's why I would never associate with him ever. I wouldn't pissed on him if he was on fire.

It gets old when two people keep bickering back and forth. Sometimes kids get cut nad it makes them a better person . Sometimes the truth is hard to take. Sometimes it's hard to juggle a few teams. Sometimes other kids are just better .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My advice would be not to [lacrosse] on any of the 3.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
My advice would be not to [lacrosse] on any of the 3.

And you are who offering advice to who for what?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow- all good when your anonymous.... hmmm try posting your name next to your comments...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No clue huh, maybe that's because you stabbed so many people in the back along the way that you lost count. I couldn't think of a better person this could happen to. Unfortunately the kids are the ones that suffer because of your stupidity. You have got to be the most hated people in the lax community. I feel bad for the kids because they were blindsided by this. I hope the parents keep this core together. Don't let this stop the boys from playing together. I'm sure things will work out for you guys wherever you may be playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No clue huh, maybe that's because you stabbed so many people in the back along the way that you lost count. I couldn't think of a better person this could happen to. Unfortunately the kids are the ones that suffer because of your stupidity. You have got to be the most hated people in the lax community. I feel bad for the kids because they were blindsided by this. I hope the parents keep this core together. Don't let this stop the boys from playing together. I'm sure things will work out for you guys wherever you may be playing.

Just find another another name to call your self and play. It's not that hard ..Maybe "Left out boys" or "The forgotten Ones " ...Either name may work and people might feel sorry . for them. Sorry all jokes aside good luck:)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry but your humor is mean spirited when dealing with kids loser. Sure your kid is a complete [lacrosse] h**e just like you. See, that's funny! Get it, I just made fun of a kid........yours. Jerk off. Feel good?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry but your humor is mean spirited when dealing with kids loser. Sure your kid is a complete [lacrosse] h**e just like you. See, that's funny! Get it, I just made fun of a kid........yours. Jerk off. Feel good?
WOW YOU'RE A [lacrosse]

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sensitive? Only funny when it's someone else's kids dilemma. Tough sh*t. You get what you give.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of Eric's favorite sayings is"we're doing everything right". Apparently that mean everything right for himself and his 2 cronies RG and KL..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cmon guys,let it go,all three teams are in tact,no one is going anywhere.move on

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cmon guys,let it go,all three teams are in tact,no one is going anywhere.move on

what about the other age groups?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It shouldn't matter if the 3 teams they have are in tact. Other people/potential consumers should know about the horrible things they have done repeatedly and the bad rapport they have with the "top" recruiting events and the college coaches - lacrosse is a small community so when you screw over a half a dozen businesses and the people involved that were addressed on botc (not including companies/people that we are unaware of) then it is a domino effect that will ultimately hurt the kids so other people have a right to know and should know quite frankly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW, this guy Eric Rudd is a real piece of work. Trying to fool everyone saying he paid his bills but he is DISPUTING HIS CREDIT CARD CHARGES trying to get his money back. Buyer Beware!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
there is no more Revolution, team was taken over by new owners. Problem is done. Let it lie.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
there is no more Revolution, team was taken over by new owners. Problem is done. Let it lie.

That is not true. That's an old Eric Rudd move.

What is apparently true is that Eric Rudd after paying off his debts is now disputing those charges with his Credit Card company.

Parents staying with Team Revolution need to get movin' as this is not a healthy environment for their child or pocketbook.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
The parents backing Rudd, leon and that other guy whose name I have took up appear to be in this up to their testicles, which if these guys aren't careful, they are going to shrink into raisins.

A story that should be closed is now open, and an email will be sent this week to all recruiting showcases and tournaments in the Northeast advising these events that Team Revolution should be shunned.

To the parents on the team, assuming they are not part of this scam need to find another team ASAP.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Larry, there is a rumor that 2 guys Steve DiNapoli and Mike Malave have taken over Team Revolution and do you know if it is true and if it matters

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Larry, there is a rumor that 2 guys Steve DiNapoli and Mike Malave have taken over Team Revolution and do you know if it is true and if it matters

I have heard the same...BUT are these guys just "fronting" for Eric Rudd, or did they buy the business?

These are critical issues as the business acumen of the Team Revolution Executive Bunch appear to bordering on the criminal, as they appear to be scamming suppliers, and now with paying debts to then turnaround and declare that vendors and tournaments have charged his card without his permission. wth!! How did all these people get his credit card info?

As far as these two new folks, Steve DiNapoli and Mike Malave go, if they are owners then they need to pay those bills, and settle up all the debts, don't they?

In closing, BOTC strongly suggests that parents run from this club as fast as they can because Team revolution is in the toilet and if they change the name it will not change. Eric Rudd and his surrogates, Steve DiNapoli and Mike Malave are not going to be welcome at any events and parents who fall into this cesspool will have no one to blame but themselves.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bad mouth Eric all you want. but don't associate Steve and Mike who are both stand up guys. They have great reputations and that shouldn't be tarnished by Eric. They are not affiliated with Eric. They started a totally new program and decided to take the teams since they didn't have anywhere to go. They made it clear that they are not buying out or dealing at all with Eric. Erics history is his and not Mike and Steves.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
bad mouth Eric all you want. but don't associate Steve and Mike who are both stand up guys. They have great reputations and that shouldn't be tarnished by Eric. They are not affiliated with Eric. They started a totally new program and decided to take the teams since they didn't have anywhere to go. They made it clear that they are not buying out or dealing at all with Eric. Erics history is his and not Mike and Steves.

Let me be very clear. This is the last anonymous post carrying questionable facts that will be allowed as this situation is not a joke, but serious as children are being negatively manipulated.

If these two guys have started a program what is the name of this program and what is their website, and finally, who are you?

Right now, based on my information, and posted under my name is that these guys are fronting for Rudd. Until you have some facts and can post them with attribution my comments and information stand.

Since I have not heard from either Steve DiNapoli and Mike Malave this spin you are trying is just more Eric Rudd BS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because its one of the two dads doing damage control. They are only worried about their own kids future. RG always was about his kid and his kid only. Why do you think he has been involved with 3 different clubs? Wonder why he has a horrible rep? They probably selling the parents a real bill of goods for those people to stay.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The only way I would believe Rudd BG & KL are no longer nvolved is if their 2 kids are no longer on the team. As long as they are involved Rudd will also have his hand in it somehow. I wonder what happened to the 2016-2017 season "commitment" ($200 - $400) the parents paid Rudd & CO. for next season?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No supposedly 2 other guys took over and changing names

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree - if RG and KL don't have their kids in the "new" team I would believe it otherwise it's all still the same.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wrong!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think most of this discussion is between the Revolution parents and directors. I understand if the moderators on BOTC have issue with some of the activities associated with the organization, as they are an informational board, but not sure why random adults are getting involved. Anyone care to expand on this?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Disgruntled parents,who else

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not disgruntled parents. Happy we left rg many years ago. Not a good guy plain and simple. And the other one is not much better either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So you left many years ago, yet you are still posting about the team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still can't believe all the airtime with this. It's a pickup team created by Dads to try and cut the cost a bit and have a spot for their sons and some friends. Not like they robbed 401ks. There is a bunch of club teams better on LI. If the kids are good enough they will find a spot.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're right they should. What team are you affiliated with? We will join right now. Let me know. Thanks for looking out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents, please post the name of your organization with contact # for coach so the Revo players you keep asking to move on can call and get a tryout and a place on your team. Thanks so much for your care and concern.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like that's going to happen!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why not? Everyone keeps telling the Revo parents to leave, give them the information. Where does everyone think these boys are going if they leave?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one is leaving, new ownership has everyone on the teams excited about where this program is going.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
no one is leaving, new ownership has everyone on the teams excited about where this program is going.

Hold on a minute!! Didn't the new guys start a new club? Isn't that what is posted above? Now it is the same club with new guys? Really? Bull [lacrosse]!!

So Eric, the con and rip-off artist is still there? Team Revolution just lost a court case brought by Braveheart. Who is paying the judgement? Is the cost of the judgement going to paid by the "new guys" or will it be added to the Tram Revolution registration fees, which if history repeats itself will go into Eric Rudd's pocket once again?

Time to cut the crap and stop jerking these parents off....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they did start a new club and I think the poster was being sarcastic to the previous poster. I know for a fact that the new owners want nothing to do with eric.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah left and posting years later because the 2 fathers keep telling people they are for the kids. They are for their kids. They don't want their kids stuck without a good team. So doing whatever they can to keep that group together.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yeah left and posting years later because the 2 fathers keep telling people they are for the kids. They are for their kids. They don't want their kids stuck without a good team. So doing whatever they can to keep that group together.

Sounds like that would benefit all kids in an important recruiting fall?? Be tough time to be looking for a new team!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess no is going to give out teams and contact information and references on this? Kind of what I thought, now no one wants the Revo kids to leave. But it's about the kids, hat a bunch of [lacrosse] phonies. Try this, mind your own business.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone out there with contact information for your team? Still waiting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Contact information is pretty easy to come by. I know Outlaws have a few spots open and I'm sure most other teams have some spots open. From what I understand all of these boys are very good so there should not be a problem with them finding a club. Good luck and nothing but the best in whatever you chose for your son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Outlaws Select team has some openings that you know of. How many? Who is the coach? What's his email? Come on, everyone jumped on the "Parents need to jump ship", now nothing but a generic comment. Wow, thanks for nothing busy bodies, what a bunch of Wash women.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you to the post that states"mind your own business ".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Outlaws Select team has some openings that you know of. How many? Who is the coach? What's his email? Come on, everyone jumped on the "Parents need to jump ship", now nothing but a generic comment. Wow, thanks for nothing busy bodies, what a bunch of Wash women.

Nobody is going to do your research for you. Google is your friend. You don't come off as someone who I'd want to spend an ounce of my time trying to help out (other than writing this post)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know the poster was being sarcastic with the " send me contacts" etc. These parents should be alittle more proactive . No club teams are fair. In any aspect. They don't owe you anything. Even by paying tuition. Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ignore the wash woman poster. its fairly obvious she wants to take a veiled shot at Outlaws for some reason. you are right, another dope who asks supposedly benign questions to which they already can access answers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try minding your business, that would help me tremendously. You take care of the Outlaws and I'll worry about my son and his teammates. How's that work for you wash woman? Or do you need to gossip about how horrible Revo is, even though you have NO affiliation?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are too lazy (or dumb)to find out the info on your own?
Have your son google it or talk to a friend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you weren't so (dumb) you would see this as what it is sarcasm. I am trying to imply that all those NOT involved in revo, or not a business involved, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. But thanks buddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you weren't so (dumb) you would see this as what it is sarcasm. I am trying to imply that all those NOT involved in revo, or not a business involved, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. But thanks buddy.

Hint: covert sarcasm in the written form is hard to do well, especially when the non-sarcasm posts don't look all that different.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ignore the wash woman poster. its fairly obvious she wants to take a veiled shot at Outlaws for some reason. you are right, another dope who asks supposedly benign questions to which they already can access answers.

Ah yes question my gender, but you are the gossip queen WW

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, mind your business if not directly involved.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The last time I checked this was a public forum. Maybe the Revo directors/owners should have done a better job of keeping their business in house so their issues or non-issues (depends on how you look at it I guess) did not become public. Don't get angry with people on here. You should re-direct your anger to the person(s) that caused the problems. After you do, please give us an update to the outcome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope, don't think I will, but keep gossiping, I'm sure it makes you feel complete. Again, if you are no involved, but feel the need to discuss the events of a team you are not involved in, you are a Gossip queen. Good luck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As another parent involved with the team,I must ask,what is so difficult to comprehend,no one is leaving and everyone is happy the direction the program is going.so like the post before reads,if your not involved with the team,why not just move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope, don't think I will, but keep gossiping, I'm sure it makes you feel complete. Again, if you are no involved, but feel the need to discuss the events of a team you are not involved in, you are a Gossip queen. Good luck

This must make you the Drama Queen.
Just can't let it go, huh. Truth is getting to you.

Take your hissy fit elsewhere. This forum is based on letting people offer comments and ask questions. don't like it? don't read it.

In the meantime, this thread on revo is helpful and comical.
enjoy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revolution is a joke. Coaches never even showed up until 10 minutes before a tournament. Uniforms came at end of season and practice venues were always changing and now I see that they probably did not pay. And how about charging $200 to hold your spot on team before tryouts but you will not find out what team you are playing on until after tryouts??? huh..money grab! Be careful if you play for this team everything is sketchy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
someone didn't make the red team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The "red" team hasn't played any of the top teams to get looks. We all know most coaches follow the top teams or vice versa , Revolution gets minimal exposure for the kids. I know I know they have 2 D1 commits. You think Revo helped them ?? Other connections there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well then I guess its a good thing you are no longer with them and your son will be with a team that can get him the exposure you need.

Good luck to you and your son

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revolution owners are the ones responding here..lol. Do you guys really think that the only people who were not happy with you were not on the Red Team?? You just proved the point that if you were not on the Red team that you got nothing for your money! Believe it or not a lot of kids play because they love the sport not to be rated by you or anyone else. You sucked that joy of playing out of all the kids who were not on the so called Red team. Oh..wait..I think now it's the AA team?? Because the kids who were on the A team are now a B team technically..because now there is a AA team. What???? My point exactly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revolution owners are the ones responding here..lol. Do you guys really think that the only people who were not happy with you were not on the Red Team?? You just proved the point that if you were not on the Red team that you got nothing for your money! Believe it or not a lot of kids play because they love the sport not to be rated by you or anyone else. You sucked that joy of playing out of all the kids who were not on the so called Red team. Oh..wait..I think now it's the AA team?? Because the kids who were on the A team are now a B team technically..because now there is a AA team. What???? My point exactly.

So what name is this new team and what fall tournaments are they in?.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

So what name is this new team and what fall tournaments are they in?.

Why even care. If it is the same old group with the same people and a new name it is still the problem. Why mess around with your kid's playing and exposure. This group is tainted. Is that the environment you want for your child?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am embarrassed to say I am one of those parents that fell for letting my Kid return to this team. Last year was the fist year he was on the team and I wasn't a big fan at all but he enjoyed playing with the other Boys. ( it truly was a great group of kids ) so my son decided to not tryout for any other teams, 1) because he wanted to stay with the group he was in. and ... 2) because he is a dedicated Kid and didn't want to give up on team even if they were that good, with the hope they would all improve this year. Unfortunately we haven't heard from Eric since he said he was going to have a team and now my son finds himself with out one. Beware all this isnt the organization we though it was !! If anyone knows of a team in need of an Attack / Mid 9th grader please respond to my post.Thank you !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Outlaws always looking

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cmon,there wasn't an attack/ mid who played up on that team last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 looks like they are playing FLG3d next weekend. They must still be playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you, we will check them out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They are the Dodgers now! Im sure rudd is still involved cause they are still using tully park to practice and he's te only one who has the permits

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rudd has no involvement. Mike Malave and Steven DeNapoli started their own club, with zero input from Eric. Those 2 are good guys, who will do right by their kids and their kid's parents. Kudos for them for even wanting to run a program in a world filled with stupid parents, rude people, and people who think that they're the best and only things in the world.

Good luck guys

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Rudd has no involvement. Mike Malave and Steven DeNapoli started their own club, with zero input from Eric. Those 2 are good guys, who will do right by their kids and their kid's parents. Kudos for them for even wanting to run a program in a world filled with stupid parents, rude people, and people who think that they're the best and only things in the world.

Good luck guys

Your information above has NOT BEEN VALIDATED.

BOTC advises parents if you deal with this club get something in writing that says their is no connection whatsoever with Rudd or his crooked Team Revolution. You have been warned and advised.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck guys

BOTC advises parents if you deal with this club get something in writing that says their is no connection whatsoever with Rudd or his crooked Team Revolution. You have been warned and advised.

Would love to see a camera crew sneak up on Rudd the Dudd on the evening news while he fumbles for his keys...asking him where the money went. Is the guy a degen gambler, or just bad with bills? There are decent profit in these leagues without stealing from them... dude is a Dudd

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good luck guys

Would love to see a camera crew sneak up on Rudd the Dudd on the evening news while he fumbles for his keys...asking him where the money went. Is the guy a degen gambler, or just bad with bills? There are decent profit in these leagues without stealing from them... dude is a Dudd

How many times did your son get cut from Revolution..Grez ..as the song says. "let it go let it go"

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lmao is always about your kid must of been cut for someone to write stuff. No truth hurts guys. Your club is known for being run like [lacrosse]. 2 fathers who know nothing and Rudd who is the biggest [lacrosse] going.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Character is defined by how you act when no one is looking. These directors as well as many other travel club directors laugh at you, screw you and the others around them all while rolling around in your cash

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How can you write about character on this site? Do you believe anyone has character here? The guys who rip on kids? That kind of character? How about looking in the mirror, do you see perfection? A man/woman of high moral fiber? What service have you provided or do you provide to make the world a better place? Character...........what a joke! Characters is more likely.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone ever find out if the "new" team is legit or not. I would be interested to find out because I've only heard Di Napoli is a high character guy.

It the new team his own, or did he end up with the wrong crowd.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
BOTC can NOT confirm that this is anew team. BOTC continues to get complaints of this club and Rudd still owing money to other organizations.

My suggestion is to look elsewhere....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone ever find out if the "new" team is legit or not. I would be interested to find out because I've only heard Di Napoli is a high character guy.

He's a great guy. I would ask him directly and not listen to people on here.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Great guy? Not a very bright guy or he would have made it a point to clear up the issue with BOTC. Read my post above and be very careful dealing with this club. I believe one of the companies that was ripped off has gone to the Nassau DA. There appears to be a clear picture of repetitive scamming by TEAM REVOLUTION.

I would also point out that all of the "so-called" reporters standing up for these people are all anonymous.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great guy? Not a very bright guy or he would have made it a point to clear up the issue with BOTC. Read my post above and be very careful dealing with this club. I believe one of the companies that was ripped off has gone to the Nassau DA. There appears to be a clear picture of repetitive scamming by TEAM REVOLUTION.

I would also point out that all of the "so-called" reporters standing up for these people are all anonymous.

Aside from you "Larry" all the posters ripping the organization are anonymous as well.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Aside from you "Larry" all the posters ripping the organization are anonymous as well.

That is not 100% accurate. Many of the anon posters blasting Rudd and Revolution are known to me and their anon public posts in our private files are attributed to specific people. Obviously you are not one of them or you would have had private conversations with me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is not 100% accurate. Many of the anon posters blasting Rudd and Revolution are known to me and their anon public posts in our private files are attributed to specific people. Obviously you are not one of them or you would have had private conversations with me.

So to get this straight, a group of you have private conversations ripping the team, then make public postings of the same. I have no interest in having a private conversation with anyone regarding this, it is my business and my business alone. The only thing to state is that I am satisfied with the organization right now. My money, my time and most importantly my son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have also been banned from the Lehigh Laxfest for the same offense. Eric Rudd's business plan is simple - collect money from parents to attend tournaments. Then, don't pay the tournaments and keep the cash.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They have also been banned from the Lehigh Laxfest for the same offense. Eric Rudd's business plan is simple - collect money from parents to attend tournaments. Then, don't pay the tournaments and keep the cash.

Really? The team is long gone. Last post on this was in January, not much going on I see. Funny how no one asked how they did in their fall tournament schedule?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
with HS playoffs starting and a NCAA's in full swing, weather is getting great outside I had totally forgotten about this organization that I have never heard of. Fantastic that you had the time to go back and find this thread so you could add your drivel......I Can't believe that The Daily Show is not doing a bit on whether or not Team Revolution is going to the Leigh Tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is the new name of this team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LI mind your business loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

jackass response. Maybe it is their business. I think I know why it was asked, not to be a wiseguy but to know who they will be playing. With many tournaments coming up when a new name pops up you wonder if it is an out of town or state team or if it the players you know.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

jackass response. Maybe it is their business. I think I know why it was asked, not to be a wiseguy but to know who they will be playing. With many tournaments coming up when a new name pops up you wonder if it is an out of town or state team or if it the players you know.

Jackass response for jackass question. Don't even try the nonsense "wants to know who they are playing". Its the same team as before.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jackass response for jackass question. Don't even try the nonsense "wants to know who they are playing". Its the same team as before.

I am the original poster, and the second commentor was correct. I saw a team name and wasnt sure about them, my son will be playing them this weekend. So I asked nothing funny. Not everything is a dig.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am the original poster, and the second commentor was correct. I saw a team name and wasnt sure about them, my son will be playing them this weekend. So I asked nothing funny. Not everything is a dig.

Okay, so you saw a team name, and you associated it with the old Revolution? How? Why would you come on this thread to post the question? Why not somewhere else? 2019 thread would work. What team name did you see? Your post seems like BS to me.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay, so you saw a team name, and you associated it with the old Revolution? How? Why would you come on this thread to post the question? Why not somewhere else? 2019 thread would work. What team name did you see? Your post seems like BS to me.

Yes saw the name Li Dodger Elite then saw Sound Bucks and thought either could be the boys from Revolution.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So instead of doing a Google search which would reveal all the information you need( Sound is Connecticut) you cam on here to find out? It could take hours to get an answer, meanwhile Google would answer your question in seconds! Come clean and stop being a sh*t stirrer dude, it's pathetic and sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So instead of doing a Google search which would reveal all the information you need( Sound is Connecticut) you cam on here to find out? It could take hours to get an answer, meanwhile Google would answer your question in seconds! Come clean and stop being a sh*t stirrer dude, it's pathetic and sad.

OK! I’ll talk!

In 3rd grade, I cheated on my history exam. In 4th grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. 5th grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog… When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out.

But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Figured you were wound up too tight and needed a laugh. or your just going to pop a blood vessel. either way enjoy!!!!!!! Goonies forever

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

OK! I’ll talk!

In 3rd grade, I cheated on my history exam. In 4th grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. 5th grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog… When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out.

But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Figured you were wound up too tight and needed a laugh. or your just going to pop a blood vessel. either way enjoy!!!!!!! Goonies forever

And you're a d*ck. But hey, we all need a purpose in life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Dodgers

Same Coaches
Same Parents
Same everything.... you be the judge

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh boy, same coaches, parents and kids. OH NO call the travel police. I guess all these parents are not as smart as you are since the kids stayed together. By the way, no tourneys have blacklisted this team and college coaches seem to have no problem recruiting these kids. But let me guess, your advice is to run as fast as you can and find another team.

Get a life and worry about your own team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Dodgers

Same Coaches
Same Parents

Be the judge of what?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Dodgers

Same Coaches
Same Parents

oh boy, same coaches, parents and kids. OH NO call the travel police. I guess all these parents are not as smart as you are since the kids stayed together. By the way, no tourneys have blacklisted this team and college coaches seem to have no problem recruiting these kids. But let me guess, your advice is to run as fast as you can and find another team.

Get a life and worry about your own team.

I'd be more concerned if it were the same directors - everything below that is meaningless in the context of the former organization's issues.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Dodgers

Same Coaches
Same Parents

Sorry i only knew the kids - some great boys on there. Was always another good LI team. I was truly just seeing if it was them?
Richard

Last edited by Larry Miller; .
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes same 2 dads running it. They make it out they don't but they do.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
BOTC is warning parents...stay away unless you like to [lacrosse] away money and screw over your kids...you have been advised. These guys are the whores of Lacrosse and sadly, I have found they ain't the only ones.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes same 2 dads running it. They make it out they don't but they do.

Either you recently crossed a river to get into this country or you write very poorly. Frankly, I could care less what you think friend! Betting your son didn't make the team or was relegated to C team. Well?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Always about if my kid didn't make your team. I wouldn't step foot near your team Dad! Looked on website and you guys are going to 2nd and 3rd rate tournaments at best. Enjoy your tristate where no one goes anymore. Play the top teams and let's see where you will land. Anyway heard the team didn't do so well at baltimore kickoff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
awe shucks, I guess you wont be coming to the Christmas party.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
come on guys, i am the guy who asked who you were and posted the goonies quote, (I think it is funny, especially when I just said the truth and you dont believe it). I really didnt mean to get it into all this BS.

just let it go, detractors will be there no matter what, dont give them more fire or fodder. Good luck Saturday hope you guys represent LI well.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Always about if my kid didn't make your team. I wouldn't step foot near your team Dad! Looked on website and you guys are going to 2nd and 3rd rate tournaments at best. Enjoy your tristate where no one goes anymore. Play the top teams and let's see where you will land. Anyway heard the team didn't do so well at baltimore kickoff.

So you wouldn't go near the team, but took the time to look them up? Sorry pal, you're a lying sack of you know what. Try again with another bogus lie. You're kid couldn't cut it and you still hold a grudge. And where did you hear about the results in Baltimore? Thought you didn't' care? So painfully obvious what this is, God I feel sorry for you. I feel more for your son, he has a dad who trolls other travel team web sites just for fun. Wow you are a complete loser. Explain yourself, please! I would love some insight into your obsession with a team you wouldn't step foot near. Dare you! Double dog dare you! PS your kid isn't even close to being as good as you think, that's why he was on the C team.

Like Reply Quote
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard