BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,193
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: WARNING: The REAL Team Revolution
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still can't believe all the airtime with this. It's a pickup team created by Dads to try and cut the cost a bit and have a spot for their sons and some friends. Not like they robbed 401ks. There is a bunch of club teams better on LI. If the kids are good enough they will find a spot.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're right they should. What team are you affiliated with? We will join right now. Let me know. Thanks for looking out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents, please post the name of your organization with contact # for coach so the Revo players you keep asking to move on can call and get a tryout and a place on your team. Thanks so much for your care and concern.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like that's going to happen!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why not? Everyone keeps telling the Revo parents to leave, give them the information. Where does everyone think these boys are going if they leave?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no one is leaving, new ownership has everyone on the teams excited about where this program is going.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Originally Posted by Anonymous
no one is leaving, new ownership has everyone on the teams excited about where this program is going.

Hold on a minute!! Didn't the new guys start a new club? Isn't that what is posted above? Now it is the same club with new guys? Really? Bull [lacrosse]!!

So Eric, the con and rip-off artist is still there? Team Revolution just lost a court case brought by Braveheart. Who is paying the judgement? Is the cost of the judgement going to paid by the "new guys" or will it be added to the Tram Revolution registration fees, which if history repeats itself will go into Eric Rudd's pocket once again?

Time to cut the crap and stop jerking these parents off....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they did start a new club and I think the poster was being sarcastic to the previous poster. I know for a fact that the new owners want nothing to do with eric.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah left and posting years later because the 2 fathers keep telling people they are for the kids. They are for their kids. They don't want their kids stuck without a good team. So doing whatever they can to keep that group together.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yeah left and posting years later because the 2 fathers keep telling people they are for the kids. They are for their kids. They don't want their kids stuck without a good team. So doing whatever they can to keep that group together.

Sounds like that would benefit all kids in an important recruiting fall?? Be tough time to be looking for a new team!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I guess no is going to give out teams and contact information and references on this? Kind of what I thought, now no one wants the Revo kids to leave. But it's about the kids, hat a bunch of [lacrosse] phonies. Try this, mind your own business.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone out there with contact information for your team? Still waiting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Contact information is pretty easy to come by. I know Outlaws have a few spots open and I'm sure most other teams have some spots open. From what I understand all of these boys are very good so there should not be a problem with them finding a club. Good luck and nothing but the best in whatever you chose for your son.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Outlaws Select team has some openings that you know of. How many? Who is the coach? What's his email? Come on, everyone jumped on the "Parents need to jump ship", now nothing but a generic comment. Wow, thanks for nothing busy bodies, what a bunch of Wash women.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you to the post that states"mind your own business ".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So Outlaws Select team has some openings that you know of. How many? Who is the coach? What's his email? Come on, everyone jumped on the "Parents need to jump ship", now nothing but a generic comment. Wow, thanks for nothing busy bodies, what a bunch of Wash women.

Nobody is going to do your research for you. Google is your friend. You don't come off as someone who I'd want to spend an ounce of my time trying to help out (other than writing this post)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know the poster was being sarcastic with the " send me contacts" etc. These parents should be alittle more proactive . No club teams are fair. In any aspect. They don't owe you anything. Even by paying tuition. Good luck.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ignore the wash woman poster. its fairly obvious she wants to take a veiled shot at Outlaws for some reason. you are right, another dope who asks supposedly benign questions to which they already can access answers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try minding your business, that would help me tremendously. You take care of the Outlaws and I'll worry about my son and his teammates. How's that work for you wash woman? Or do you need to gossip about how horrible Revo is, even though you have NO affiliation?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are too lazy (or dumb)to find out the info on your own?
Have your son google it or talk to a friend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you weren't so (dumb) you would see this as what it is sarcasm. I am trying to imply that all those NOT involved in revo, or not a business involved, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. But thanks buddy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you weren't so (dumb) you would see this as what it is sarcasm. I am trying to imply that all those NOT involved in revo, or not a business involved, MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. But thanks buddy.

Hint: covert sarcasm in the written form is hard to do well, especially when the non-sarcasm posts don't look all that different.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ignore the wash woman poster. its fairly obvious she wants to take a veiled shot at Outlaws for some reason. you are right, another dope who asks supposedly benign questions to which they already can access answers.

Ah yes question my gender, but you are the gossip queen WW

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Again, mind your business if not directly involved.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The last time I checked this was a public forum. Maybe the Revo directors/owners should have done a better job of keeping their business in house so their issues or non-issues (depends on how you look at it I guess) did not become public. Don't get angry with people on here. You should re-direct your anger to the person(s) that caused the problems. After you do, please give us an update to the outcome.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope, don't think I will, but keep gossiping, I'm sure it makes you feel complete. Again, if you are no involved, but feel the need to discuss the events of a team you are not involved in, you are a Gossip queen. Good luck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As another parent involved with the team,I must ask,what is so difficult to comprehend,no one is leaving and everyone is happy the direction the program is going.so like the post before reads,if your not involved with the team,why not just move on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope, don't think I will, but keep gossiping, I'm sure it makes you feel complete. Again, if you are no involved, but feel the need to discuss the events of a team you are not involved in, you are a Gossip queen. Good luck

This must make you the Drama Queen.
Just can't let it go, huh. Truth is getting to you.

Take your hissy fit elsewhere. This forum is based on letting people offer comments and ask questions. don't like it? don't read it.

In the meantime, this thread on revo is helpful and comical.
enjoy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revolution is a joke. Coaches never even showed up until 10 minutes before a tournament. Uniforms came at end of season and practice venues were always changing and now I see that they probably did not pay. And how about charging $200 to hold your spot on team before tryouts but you will not find out what team you are playing on until after tryouts??? huh..money grab! Be careful if you play for this team everything is sketchy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
someone didn't make the red team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The "red" team hasn't played any of the top teams to get looks. We all know most coaches follow the top teams or vice versa , Revolution gets minimal exposure for the kids. I know I know they have 2 D1 commits. You think Revo helped them ?? Other connections there.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well then I guess its a good thing you are no longer with them and your son will be with a team that can get him the exposure you need.

Good luck to you and your son

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revolution owners are the ones responding here..lol. Do you guys really think that the only people who were not happy with you were not on the Red Team?? You just proved the point that if you were not on the Red team that you got nothing for your money! Believe it or not a lot of kids play because they love the sport not to be rated by you or anyone else. You sucked that joy of playing out of all the kids who were not on the so called Red team. Oh..wait..I think now it's the AA team?? Because the kids who were on the A team are now a B team technically..because now there is a AA team. What???? My point exactly.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Revolution owners are the ones responding here..lol. Do you guys really think that the only people who were not happy with you were not on the Red Team?? You just proved the point that if you were not on the Red team that you got nothing for your money! Believe it or not a lot of kids play because they love the sport not to be rated by you or anyone else. You sucked that joy of playing out of all the kids who were not on the so called Red team. Oh..wait..I think now it's the AA team?? Because the kids who were on the A team are now a B team technically..because now there is a AA team. What???? My point exactly.

So what name is this new team and what fall tournaments are they in?.

Like Reply Quote
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

So what name is this new team and what fall tournaments are they in?.

Why even care. If it is the same old group with the same people and a new name it is still the problem. Why mess around with your kid's playing and exposure. This group is tainted. Is that the environment you want for your child?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am embarrassed to say I am one of those parents that fell for letting my Kid return to this team. Last year was the fist year he was on the team and I wasn't a big fan at all but he enjoyed playing with the other Boys. ( it truly was a great group of kids ) so my son decided to not tryout for any other teams, 1) because he wanted to stay with the group he was in. and ... 2) because he is a dedicated Kid and didn't want to give up on team even if they were that good, with the hope they would all improve this year. Unfortunately we haven't heard from Eric since he said he was going to have a team and now my son finds himself with out one. Beware all this isnt the organization we though it was !! If anyone knows of a team in need of an Attack / Mid 9th grader please respond to my post.Thank you !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island Outlaws always looking

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cmon,there wasn't an attack/ mid who played up on that team last year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2019 looks like they are playing FLG3d next weekend. They must still be playing.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you, we will check them out.

Like Reply Quote
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quick Reply