BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,700
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 260 of 327 1 2 258 259 260 261 262 326 327
Re: Long Island Yellow Jackets Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Coach Thorn screwed up another YJ team?? Figures

You couldn't pay me to let her coach my kid.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's good because nobody will pay you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor is daddy coach making some moves for more of his kids. Should be interesting... Travel teams should not have daddy coaches. It's an embarrassment as witnessed at Nationals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Rumor is daddy coach making some moves for more of his kids. Should be interesting... Travel teams should not have daddy coaches. It's an embarrassment as witnessed at Nationals. [/quot

Good luck to you if you have a kid on that team w daddy coach or as CR calls him her personal bidet . The guy is shameless and if your kid is a better player than his you better watch out . The good news is I hear he got lifts for his shoes so hopefully he should be able to keep up his bidet services .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Rumor is daddy coach making some moves for more of his kids. Should be interesting... Travel teams should not have daddy coaches. It's an embarrassment as witnessed at Nationals.

What year daddy coach are you referring to?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Daddy coaches are fine but then team needs qualified trainers

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Rumor is daddy coach making some moves for more of his kids. Should be interesting... Travel teams should not have daddy coaches. It's an embarrassment as witnessed at Nationals. [/quot

Good luck to you if you have a kid on that team w daddy coach or as CR calls him her personal bidet . The guy is shameless and if your kid is a better player than his you better watch out . The good news is I hear he got lifts for his shoes so hopefully he should be able to keep up his bidet services .

You clearly have some issues especially when you feel the need to respond to your own posts. It's a shame things did t work out for your superstar but might be time to move on..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor is daddy coach making some moves for more of his kids. Should be interesting... Travel teams should not have daddy coaches. It's an embarrassment as witnessed at Nationals.

Umm didn't they win every division ? What was so embarrassing ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Umm...wasn't there aa lack of competition with all the top MD teams skipping the event?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Embarrassing, really. This sport would not be where it is today if not for all the daddy coaches out there. If not for these dads and moms coaching our youth, these kids wouldn't be playing all over the country. These coaches volunteer there time in most cases both in there towns and travel, yes some are paid at travel level and why not. Ask any of the coaches who don't have a kid on the team who there coaches where when they where younger and I bet it was a daddy coach. A young college player who has just graduated is a good idea, but most can't relate to young kids yet. So dads and moms that have expiersnce in the sport as well as having children can much better relate in my opinion.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Umm...wasn't there aa lack of competition with all the top MD teams skipping the event?

The posters statement read " It's an embarrassment as witnessed at Nationals. What does the coach have to do with who decides to go to Nationals ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You clearly have some issues especially when you feel the need to respond to your own posts. It's a shame things did t work out for your superstar but might be time to move on..

You clearly have some issues especially when you feel the need to respond to posts about your husband by hoping that it's the same poster when in fact it's not . Now go adjust your medications and realize that if not for daddy coach your little superstar would not be on the top team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ummmmm, his daughter is the best 2021 on LI.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haters are gonna hate. It is how they compensate for lack of hard work and/or talent.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haters are gonna hate. It is how they compensate for lack of hard work and/or talent.

Daddy coaches are gonna coach. It is how they compensate for a lack of hard work and or talent. Or they could just do illegal favors and stick it to the taxpayers in the very district they work.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a joke, we pay a small fortune to the YJ's for the name, connections and coaching and they have the stones to start using more daddy coaches like other low level clubs.

I never thought i'd say this but bring back the young overmatched easily manipulated college kids

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a joke, we pay a small fortune to the YJ's for the name, connections and coaching and they have the stones to start using more daddy coaches like other low level clubs.

I never thought i'd say this but bring back the young overmatched easily manipulated college kids

Then go to TG's lol... If your daughter is a YJ she's probably good enough To play black.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It sounds as though you have a personal axe to grind with this coach, maybe your kid is not as good as you believe that she is. You have a choice, you do not have to return to the team. I am sure the families will be lots happier without you there. Spewing the same garbage day after day isn't going to make your kid better, what will is getting off the pc, stop looking to blame others for your kid's lack of skills and hit the backyard/wall.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It sounds as though you have a personal axe to grind with this coach, maybe your kid is not as good as you believe that she is. You have a choice, you do not have to return to the team. I am sure the families will be lots happier without you there. Spewing the same garbage day after day isn't going to make your kid better, what will is getting off the pc, stop looking to blame others for your kid's lack of skills and hit the backyard/wall.

The issue is that the kids with the skills to win the game don't get their fair share of playing time while coaches kid blows game time after time. And don't think there is only one parent who sees this. And why should I get off the pc and hit the wall? I'm not playing lacrosse, my daughter is and she doesn't need me to hold her hand. True athletes are out in the yard when no ones telling them to!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THUG BALL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe she's out in the yard b/c she knows she's bad and is afraid one day you'll realize. Now leave daddy alone. He's got to coach.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The issue is that the kids with the skills to win the game don't get their fair share of playing time while coaches kid blows game time after time. And don't think there is only one parent who sees this. And why should I get off the pc and hit the wall? I'm not playing lacrosse, my daughter is and she doesn't need me to hold her hand. True athletes are out in the yard when no ones telling them to!

Blah blah blah, all talk no bite. Post something specific or go away you [lacrosse] ant!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Blah blah blah, all talk no bite. Post something specific or go away you [lacrosse] ant!

Okay this will shut your medicated wacky wife up . You won't respond but how specific do you want me to get . Daddy coach has s relatively new job , he is such kiss up and desperate to keep his kids on the top team he will do anything , included in that anything is using his position to help someone claim residency when he knows it's a farce .Take your meds and go to bed .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not involved with this team but the second point is spot on. The way some of the parents play these coaches is embarrassing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Okay this will shut your medicated wacky wife up . You won't respond but how specific do you want me to get . Daddy coach has s relatively new job , he is such kiss up and desperate to keep his kids on the top team he will do anything , included in that anything is using his position to help someone claim residency when he knows it's a farce .Take your meds and go to bed .

As an outsider and non medical person it's clear that if there's anyone that needs meds it's YOU! Show your wife and daughter your past posts and see what they say.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a life, and while you're at it get a pair of balls.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Get a life, and while you're at it get a pair of balls.

Was going to make a Caitlyn Jenner joke here but will hold off. Knowing some about the situation I would tread lightly as there are many out there who would love to create an issue even if there is none.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought I knew what age group you were talking about, recent comments have me not so sure now.
Nail it down for us, What age group?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought I knew what age group you were talking about, recent comments have me not so sure now.
Nail it down for us, What age group?

2019?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was going to take my kid to YJ tryouts but is this what goes on at the sidelines??

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup, this only happens with Yj...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was going to take my kid to YJ tryouts but is this what goes on at the sidelines??
Bring your checkbook, and your own ball and they will start draining your savings account. Then while paying her you will feel obligated to kiss her [lacrosse] instead of her kissing yours. The YJ way

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the insight Bill

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of the comments are from disgruntled parents who have a somewhat jaded opinion of their daughters talent. I have had daughter's play for other clubs as well as YJ's. Our experience has been great no problems with the club at all. Plenty of extras if you are interested but no pressure. Parents are exceptional and my daughter has made some tremendous friendships as have I. Pick a club that works for you and your daughter. My daughter and I have only good things to say about Yellow Jackets it's been nothing but positive.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AMEN

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thug Ball at all levels....even the parents

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Most of the comments are from disgruntled parents who have a somewhat jaded opinion of their daughters talent. I have had daughter's play for other clubs as well as YJ's. Our experience has been great no problems with the club at all. Plenty of extras if you are interested but no pressure. Parents are exceptional and my daughter has made some tremendous friendships as have I. Pick a club that works for you and your daughter. My daughter and I have only good things to say about Yellow Jackets it's been nothing but positive.

Next time sign it Carol

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thug Ball at all levels....even the parents

Sorry to hear your daughter broke a nail!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next time sign it Carol

Lol!! Or else this poster is living in a C team bubble!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pick the best school you could imagine your kid going to for lacrosse and my kid will probably go to that same school or better without having to play lacrosse.
So where is your edge?

Like Reply Quote
Page 260 of 327 1 2 258 259 260 261 262 326 327
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard