BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,781
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rating: 1
Page 185 of 220 1 2 183 184 185 186 187 219 220
Re: Long Island Top Guns
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK. You hate TG's, we get it. Now move on you are boring!!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Everyone knows why he hates TG just ignore him.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fill us in , I am obviously the only one who does not know why? That said the original great summer poster did seem to be challenging people to point out that maybe from a competitive point it was not such a great summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fill us in , I am obviously the only one who does not know why? That said the original great summer poster did seem to be challenging people to point out that maybe from a competitive point it was not such a great summer.

The original great summer poster is probably not even a TG parent

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the "haters" that said the 2020 Black team had no talent and would not win at all this summer? The silence speaks volumes. Please could we have some "experts" weigh in? LOL

The silence screams that TG is irrelevant and nobody cares. This post is a desperate plea for you to be noticed and remain in the conversation. I'm sure the list of 2020's committing to hofstra will be posted soon and then you can pound your chest again!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Where are all the "haters" that said the 2020 Black team had no talent and would not win at all this summer? The silence speaks volumes. Please could we have some "experts" weigh in? LOL

Team had a good summer but really didn't have much competition. That is something out of their control. You can only play the teams you are scheduled to play. I guess the "Haters" wanted to see them play YJ 2020 team. [/quot

M&D, Hero's, Integrity? Oh wait you did play Hero's and lost by double digits. that was the only "A" bracket team you played and you were embarrassed. Start by beating Liberty and Legacy and then you can work your way up to YJ and MD teams

There is no shame in losing to the Integrity 20's. They are a very good team. Strong "A" team.

it's embarrassing losing to anybody by double digits, especially when you're trying to sell yourself as an "A" club in the age group - im afraid those days are over

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
embarrassing, is that adults really care to post this nonsense about youth sports.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where are all the "haters" that said the 2020 Black team had no talent and would not win at all this summer? The silence speaks volumes. Please could we have some "experts" weigh in? LOL

The silence screams that TG is irrelevant and nobody cares. This post is a desperate plea for you to be noticed and remain in the conversation. I'm sure the list of 2020's committing to hofstra will be posted soon and then you can pound your chest again!

Is that you West hampton ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that you, coward who is too afraid to speak to me face to face?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
embarrassing, is that adults really care to post this nonsense about youth sports.

And yet, here you are.
"Most common answer, they wanted to see what he'd say next"

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone that was a parent on the 2020 purple team this year know how they fared? What were there results in the travel season? YJ venomous- save it... i just want to hear how they did from people that actually saw all the games.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Anyone that was a parent on the 2020 purple team this year know how they fared? What were there results in the travel season? YJ venomous- save it... i just want to hear how they did from people that actually saw all the games.

Mediocre team with minimal coaching

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Anyone that was a parent on the 2020 purple team this year know how they fared? What were there results in the travel season? YJ venomous- save it... i just want to hear how they did from people that actually saw all the games.

Sounds just like the YJ B and some YJ A teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess the "parent on 2020 purple" was too much to ask...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Middle of the road team. Lost some games they should have won. Didn't beat anyone they weren't supposed to. Plenty of talent on the team but plenty of players that shouldn't be playing travel lacrosse. Originally had 3 rosters but not enough white players accepted so the ones that did were absorbed by purple. Their talent level was not up to snuff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Middle of the road team. Lost some games they should have won. Didn't beat anyone they weren't supposed to. Plenty of talent on the team but plenty of players that shouldn't be playing travel lacrosse. Originally had 3 rosters but not enough white players accepted so the ones that did were absorbed by purple. Their talent level was not up to snuff.

2020 has never had a white team. You must be getting confused with the 2018's

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh yeah? I'll meet you in the schoolyard behind the middle school at high noon. Better come prepared for a street fight.... You big anonymous dope!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People are real tough behind the keyboard only because their kids aren't tough on the field

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh yeah? I'll meet you in the schoolyard behind the middle school at high noon. Better come prepared for a street fight.... You big anonymous dope!

The thing is you keep saying you know who it is using your nonsense "Westhampton" so the poster is not anonymous to you. You are obviously anonymous to him and yes too much of a coward to have a conversation with him face to face.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2020 has never had a white team. You must be getting confused with the 2018's

No 2020 did have a white team but it never made it onto the website. Numerous girls turned down both white and purple before the first payment so they were combined to make one team. 2018 already had an established team that combined with purple.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were offered a White team spot two years ago in the 2020 age group...and graciously declined. They wanted to keep the Black and Purple teams intact but it backfired and lost a few good players in the process.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We were offered a White team spot two years ago in the 2020 age group...and graciously declined. They wanted to keep the Black and Purple teams intact but it backfired and lost a few good players in the process.

Where did you wind up going?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is all the chatter about tryouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Went to 2023, about 100 girls, they said there will be two teams, so about half there won't make a team. How did the 2023 teams do last season? I know YJ didn't do well against the MD teams. How about TG?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Went to 2023, about 100 girls, they said there will be two teams, so about half there won't make a team. How did the 2023 teams do last season? I know YJ didn't do well against the MD teams. How about TG?

2023 black won every tournament they were in this summer. No way BS and SS are letting that much money walk away. There will be a third team for this age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

2023 black won every tournament they were in this summer. No way BS and SS are letting that much money walk away. There will be a third team for this age group.

Did you play any MD teams or just hang out on LI playing Beach Bums?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When do they typically post tryout results?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yj blue kids Arthur tryouts

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every girl will make a team, no cuts. They will have 3 teams as there were 90 girls and many tried out for other teams as well as upcoming YJ tryouts. TG will threaten deposits need to be made before YJ tryouts in every group- but they have never turned away a penny so don't fall for it. If your daughter is trying out for other teams and makes It go there. Do not give TG deposit,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When do they typically post tryout results?

My daughter said next weekend

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did you play any MD teams or just hang out on LI playing Beach Bums?

Did beat Skywalkers at National Draw this summer .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TG has become irrelevant, nobody cares

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Says the jealous mom whose daughter was cut!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Try outs for 2018 were a total joke. Girls were split into the teams the girls were on. New girls were put with purple. SS did drills with black and never looked at purple. It was more like one of their poorly organized practices.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did you expect? Its their last summer, they'll play a few tournaments. Tough year to move.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage

Payment Includes:

Practices : 10 Team Practices

Only 10 promised practices? That seems WAY light.

Like Reply Quote
Re: Long Island Top Guns Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by CageSage

Payment Includes:

Practices : 10 Team Practices

Only 10 promised practices? That seems WAY light.

They doubled the team practices last year. They also trained during the winter. The 29th team tryouts The girls were evenly split and mixed up throughout the stations and then they scrimmage some girls that were on purple scrimmage with black some girls that were on white scrimmage with purple

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Try outs for 2018 were a total joke. Girls were split into the teams the girls were on. New girls were put with purple. SS did drills with black and never looked at purple. It was more like one of their poorly organized practices.

If it weren't for the payments, SS wouldn't even know purple existed!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If it weren't for the payments, SS wouldn't even know purple existed!

So sad but true. Website now says all teams overseen by the directors of TG. That could be any of the Smiths

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What did you expect? Its their last summer, they'll play a few tournaments. Tough year to move.

WRONG!!! It's never too late to change organizations! Especially your last year! Go someplace else and let your daughter get the attention and respect she deserves, no regrets! Or save your money and go to the camps of 3 schools your daughter is interested in

Like Reply Quote
Page 185 of 220 1 2 183 184 185 186 187 219 220
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard