BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 102 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 101 102
Re: Boys 2023 - 6th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats up w/ICON?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear he went to Recon.
No BS in that organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I hear he went to Recon.
No BS in that organization.

Who the empire fogos kid? Or the three everyone keeps on talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This board isn't even helpful anymore. Everyone just bashes other teams and coaches. What is the point? Not everyone is an A team player and that's fine. Kids on A teams will get beat out by new players. These kids are 11. I would bet some of them haven't reached full potential yet. If you are threatened that someone is going to take your kids spot get off back of the cage and go practice with them.

I was hoping this board would be more helpful.

I agree. that parent with the bad mouth needs a slap. BTW the talent is not coming to Empire. It all just left. Good luck with the mediocre coach your are left with and have fun at PAL.

That said, I do believe this board could be used WAY MORE constructively and the kid bashing especially should have no place here. Moderator take note.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do you consider the coach mediocre? Just because you were displeased and decided to leave ?..... Kids gained a lot of lacrosse IQ and enjoyed playing..... THAT is what it's all about..... NOT your ego!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trust me the best defender in the grade is not at Empire. Hard to make a statement like that when Empire is a B team that plays in lesser tourneys. Best defenders at HB, S2S, and Bandits.

Gotta be the FAT Mahassett Dad posting that. DELETED

Are you serious?? Get your head out of your [lacrosse] for a change.. I will be watching you, moron!!!!

Last edited by CJ Orlando; .
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mediocre may be a compliment. He's a defensive guy coaching the offense with no offensive background. Way to complex, they are 11 years old and they have as many plays as his varsity team. None of the kids on the team even listens to him on the field and their are no reprocussions. Like I said, mediocre is a compliment.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats up w/ICON?

A couple very good players from Icon went to True Blue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am APPALLED by the antics on here. Bashing 11 year olds? their parents? fellow coaches? all because not everyone agrees on how things go within a certain organization? or how they handle leaving a team and doing what is best for their son? We are all doing or at least trying to do what is best for our kid, to give them a good opportunity to play the game, learn the game and have fun. I have never met a bunch of people (grown men) so concerned with what someone else is doing. Terrible example to set for your kids. And before you start guessing who is behind this post - I am not a parent of any of the kids mentioned, no affiliation whatsoever, but I am DISGUSTED that any parent on Empire who spew such negativity.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You can relax... Those negative people are now GONE....and are off to see the Wizard!!!
Let there be peace and happiness for the kids.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As a proud Empire parent I ask that everyone please end the non sense. For those who have chosen to leave, it's your choice to do what is best for your child/family and no one can ever take that away from you. Emotions are running high and frankly this has spun out of control. This year's Empire team will be different from last year's team and that's ok - but please keep in mind these are all young men who all get along and have respect for another. Maybe they can teach us something...Amidst the differences between some folks, it was a successful season and the boys had a blast every step of the way. Let's have some respect for one another and move on...for those who will no longer be part of the Empire family - good luck moving forward.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The man knows what he is talking about....S2S, Bandits, HB routinely led in goals against this summer. The top teams NEVER saw Empire this summer, except when looking at the B bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The man knows what he is talking about....S2S, Bandits, HB routinely led in goals against this summer. The top teams NEVER saw Empire this summer, except when looking at the B bracket.

Umm. Outlaws beat them twice. Yeah I know, you lost because their were no balls on end lines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Goals Against??? Don't you think the goalies had something to do with it? DELETED

Here you are again!! Strike 3 and you will be out... Hear me???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whats up w/ICON?

A couple very good players from Icon went to True Blue.

Why would they want to do that? Aren't they basically the same team, and wouldn't you take McCabe over joe cat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire coach is a joke. Has zero idea about offensive play, lies to parents,lies to kids, has one practice a week cause of his HS team. Makes kids cry, fights with his asst coach on the field in front of kids. I can go on and on. How many kids have left the team? What's that tell people. Any parent that would stay there is just as bad as that coach. Look how many kids left. It's for a reason. Oh, and don't forget to bring the extra ten dollars if they practice cause that coach is only in it for the money. Waste of money if you play for a coach like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure that is accurate. Or the kid is telling truth

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You need your head examined if you feel the need to come on here and say that

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
You need your head examined if you feel the need to come on here and say that

Don't you worry.. I got this. I know who it is and I am watching him VERY carefully.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any emails go out yet this am? This week's tryouts said notifications going out today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anticipation

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Empire coach is a joke. Has zero idea about offensive play, lies to parents,lies to kids, has one practice a week cause of his HS team. Makes kids cry, fights with his asst coach on the field in front of kids. I can go on and on. How many kids have left the team? What's that tell people. Any parent that would stay there is just as bad as that coach. Look how many kids left. It's for a reason. Oh, and don't forget to bring the extra ten dollars if they practice cause that coach is only in it for the money. Waste of money if you play for a coach like that.

Sounds like the words of an angry assistant coach or one of his cronies. Just go away. We're better without you. All three of you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
any emails go out yet this am? This week's tryouts said notifications going out today

Aww, he got cut.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Aww, he got cut.

You are an a$$

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems to be a lot of those on here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws beat who, not HB, not S2S, not bandits. S2S played 2022 in scrimmage and lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trust me the best defender in the grade is not at Empire. Hard to make a statement like that when Empire is a B team that plays in lesser tourneys. Best defenders at HB, S2S, and Bandits.

Are you serious?? Get your head out of your [lacrosse] for a change.. I will be watching you, moron!!!!

Lmao

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws beat who, not HB, not S2S, not bandits. S2S played 2022 in scrimmage and lost.

Empire Green

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This has em written all over it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who liked the Outlaw tryouts today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah. What he said. You MORON

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let the kids
Enjoy all the
Good games
And
Continue to get better today then
Yesterday.

B_O_T_C Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Yeah. What he said. You MORON

She. What she said.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone go to outlaw yesterday or did everyone go to igloo. If you went to outlaw how was the attendance for 2023?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you went to igloo why you worrying about Outlaws tryputs. Take care

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you went to igloo why you worrying about Outlaws tryputs. Take care

You always have that one person the meeting that has to say something even though there is no substance to what he/she is saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you know the answer why can't you just answer? Why do you care if they want to know?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is very accurate, also remember in a few years when top programs receive invite only they will send their top teams at every grade. Recruiting becomes top priority in few years for parents and when they see theyre left out, parents run.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you know the answer why can't you just answer? Why do you care if they want to know?

Because everyone knows the question if anyone went to outlaws or did they just go to igloo tryouts was asked by a outlaw parent who knows the answer. They just want to feel better about themselves. But in case you were wondering, there were tons of kids at outlaw tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There were a ton of kids at Igloo tryouts. Saw a lot of Outlaw, Empire, Express helmets there.

Page 9 of 102 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 101 102

Link Copied to Clipboard