BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 52 of 111 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 110 111
Re: CHAMINADE Lacrosse. Stories and news.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes I am sure they will kill everyone

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and then hopefully hire those worthy someday, because as we know every alumni is going to be the boss of all he surveys...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes we do

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade will be the top team on LI next year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Meanwhile, up in Lake Placid, Chaminade loses to Sweetlax 14-5

Is that a sign of what's to come next season? Or are just the B team kids playing ?

It was a team made up of Chaminade kids who wanted to support the Lead the Way Fund. Some of them had not played Chaminade lacrosse since 9th or 10th grade. Some were Varsity starters. Some were team managers. Others were somewhere in-between. They were all there to raise money and awareness for the Lead the Way Fund in Jimmy Regan's memory and to continue the brotherhood and camaraderie that they have built together at Chaminade.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mommy will call them both AA

And non-Chammy daddies like you will keep wondering why their wives can't stand to be in the same room with them

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't make the Freshman team is your lax career at Chaminade pretty much done? Do they geta lot of kids that leave after year 1 for this reason?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So does this mean our kids can transfer out to any other schools in the league and not have to sit a year ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So does this mean our kids can transfer out to any other schools in the league and not have to sit a year ?

They should encourage those who will not play to transfer. The entire league needs to be better. But the LIE directors love their monopoly. Sure they will let other Catholic league coaches coach for the LIE. But they will never encourage them to get real players. Truly a shame.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hey moderator - would you allow someone to say that if they were referring to someone's race, creed, sexual orientation or color? Just because it's an anonymous post about gender doesn't make it acceptable.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Hey moderator - would you allow someone to say that if they were referring to someone's race, creed, sexual orientation or color? Just because it's an anonymous post about gender doesn't make it acceptable.

Excuse me? I have no idea what you are talking about.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

I guess you don't get that the reference is to the fact there was a rumor of having two Varsity teams. One an A and one a B. The person was referring to how clubs call teams AA, A, and B. As to garner more people trying out and not offend anyone. No one wants to really play on a B or C team so clubs make up the the designation of AA, A, and B. Rather than A, B, C. So this person is mocking the calling of both Varsity teams AA.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by America's Game

I guess you don't get that the reference is to the fact there was a rumor of having two Varsity teams. One an A and one a B. The person was referring to how clubs call teams AA, A, and B. As to garner more people trying out and not offend anyone. No one wants to really play on a B or C team so clubs make up the the designation of AA, A, and B. Rather than A, B, C. So this person is mocking the calling of both Varsity teams AA.

How is this a post about gender though? Baffling how some people think.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Larry LarryMiller

I think they're complaining that someone used the term "mommy" in an insulting manner.

LOL

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think they're complaining that someone used the term "mommy" in an insulting manner.

LOL

I'm with Her... puke, barf, choke,....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one of those rosie O'Donnell looking beauties I'm suer.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

LOL

Really??? All of the truly insulting things said about "real" people in here and this post is making someone irate?? Alrighty then..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
POSITIVE POST

Great job up at PLACID guys. "Lead the Way" runs the table on the field and raises a very nice sum of money for the cause. Team made up mostly of Chaminade grads get it done against all comers

NICE WORK

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]

Wow - another gender-based insult based on a woman's perceived appearance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rosie O'Donnell gets hotter chicks than you

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]one of those rosie O'Donnell looking beauties I'm suer.

Wow - another gender-based insult based on a woman's perceived appearance.

LOL at this guy, "perceived appearance."

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She probably has a bigger Dickson also

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

She probably has a bigger Dickson also

Alright.. That's enough, please!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the HS Years of Soph and Jr yr does Chaminade/express have a school specific summer team. At the Express tryouts there was a good mix of Chaminade and the other catholic school teams helmets. Enough where each school may have enough to field a team. Why not make a school specific team, sprinkling in the better non catholic school players between them? One would think that'll be a better model in the HS years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sprinkle in the better non catholic h.s. players to supplement the awesome Chaminade, St.Ants lacrosse Gods??? That's pretty arrogant.
.....maybe some of the better catholic school kids could stay in hometown during summer like G.C. or CSH and play .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone hear a few 2018s going back to Massapequa ? They could use them in that class.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone hear a few 2018s going back to Massapequa ? They could use them in that class.

Yeah, because they couldn't play for another private school because of the ridiculous transfer rules!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah, because they couldn't play for another private school because of the ridiculous transfer rules!

St ants same. No surprise. Happens every year. Wake up parents. Both places are not that great

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

St ants same. No surprise. Happens every year. Wake up parents. Both places are not that great

Lax Power==St A #9 school in country. Only the facts on BOTC friend.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the transfer rules ? 2018 played JV, they can't transfer and play varsity at another private ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The issue is people who send their kids to Chaminade solely to play lacrosse. Then they freak if their kid isnt the #1 stud at their position and go running back to their public school. All I know is 25 years from now most would rather have had the Chaminade degree as opposed to that of their local high school. Even my friends who didnt enjoy their time there admit, 25 years later, that Chaminade has helped them in business and in life. Leaving for lacrosse is just terribly short sighted so I hope that is not the reason. Very sorry to see any of these kids leave (especially with two years under their belt) but wish them all the best.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are the transfer rules ? 2018 played JV, they can't transfer and play varsity at another private ?

No, if they played lacrosse they have their freshman year as a freebie. Then you must decide if you are staying or going. You play JV as a sophomore and you are stuck having to sit out your Junior year if you want to transfer. Keep that in mind as MC goes around promising the world to every 6-8th grader. He could care less if they play varsity. If they do great. But if not, at best he stocks the St. Anthony's pool of players and at worst just keeps them from other privates.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The issue is people who send their kids to Chaminade solely to play lacrosse. Then they freak if their kid isnt the #1 stud at their position and go running back to their public school. All I know is 25 years from now most would rather have had the Chaminade degree as opposed to that of their local high school. Even my friends who didnt enjoy their time there admit, 25 years later, that Chaminade has helped them in business and in life. Leaving for lacrosse is just terribly short sighted so I hope that is not the reason. Very sorry to see any of these kids leave (especially with two years under their belt) but wish them all the best.

You are sorry to see them leave?? What do you care? Are you a coach, teacher, priest? What if the kid wants to play lacrosse in college? Granted a very good academic school but wants the experience of actually playing lacrosse. This is the mentality of all the Chammy zombies. They say, who cares if most of the children absolutely hate their 4 years of high school? I have some news for that North Shore crowd, money doesn't always buy happiness.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"North Shore" ...such a hater...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are sorry to see them leave?? What do you care? Are you a coach, teacher, priest? What if the kid wants to play lacrosse in college? Granted a very good academic school but wants the experience of actually playing lacrosse. This is the mentality of all the Chammy zombies. They say, who cares if most of the children absolutely hate their 4 years of high school? I have some news for that North Shore crowd, money doesn't always buy happiness.
money does buy you things that do make you happy!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't get a degree for graduating from chaminade. It's a diploma.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You don't get a degree for graduating from chaminade. It's a diploma.

since you are nit-picking, its Chaminade..not chaminade...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what will happen when the HC of Chaminade leaves the school in 2 years. Do you think the new HC is going to care abt Channy and his crew...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heeee'ss bacccckkk...the Chaminade obsessed poster.....break time at the Stop & Shop?

Like Reply Quote
Page 52 of 111 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 110 111
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard