BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,564
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 32 of 214 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 213 214
Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe they will take away the MC girls All-American accolade and write a rebuttal for the Newsday article written about the Rocky Point girl based on your "evaluation" of their sportsmanship... No awards this year for anyone except this guys kid who is standing in the 8 meter, jumping up and down, not scoring very much and complaining that the kids busting their asses are not passing her the ball. LOL

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
18-9 Rocky Point - Kid has 8 goals. Anyone?

Apparently they only go after certain kids....North Babylon kid, Westhampton kid and ESM kid. They all scored 8 goals and got ripped apart. Rocky Point kid gets picture and write up in the paper

PATHETIC , you are trying to use a couple other ball hog players to justify a player being a ball hog . No offense but we have multiple kids in our team that could put up 10 plus easy against the East Hamptons of the world but the kids would not do it because they are not desperate to be noticed, their coach would pull them , their parents would be embarrassed , the captains would not allow it . You are obviously one of those leaderboard followers as you are very concerned about the other kids points.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ummm did anyone see Duke's most recent score? 21-1??????

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM 14-6 - kid has 8 goals... say good bye to her accolade

Kings Park 17-2 - kid has 7 goals... should definitely bench her

WH 16-8 - kid has 8 goals... she should give up the sport so psycho daddy doesn't have to feel so bad.

What a tool

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

So you want to equate how your kid is taught to play in HS with regard to sportsmanship with D1 sports ethics? I don't.
Make sure your kid takes some fluff classes and avoids stuff like AP while you are at it... since that's what they do at Duke.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, against a weak team with the scoring spread out amongst 12 players. Not 2 kids scoring 8 apiece.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ESM 14-6 - kid has 8 goals... say good bye to her accolade

Kings Park 17-2 - kid has 7 goals... should definitely bench her

WH 16-8 - kid has 8 goals... she should give up the sport so psycho daddy doesn't have to feel so bad.

What a tool

The good news is my kid plays for a team that none of those kids (maybe the MC kid) would put those numbers up against. Its so obvious that you are a clueless tough guy when you are trying to justify the 8 goals because the final score was 16-8 obviously too ignorant to realize the game was over by halftime so WH put their 2nd string in. In other words because your tiny brain cannot understand it the game was non competitive and no need to have 1 kid score 8 goals other than padding her stats. I have seen it in the past and was happy to see when those ball hogs were left off the select teams etc. You are obviously one of those [lacrosse] parents that get a kick out of your thug kid beating up on weaker smaller kids. What a loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
18-9 Rocky Point - Kid has 8 goals. Anyone?

Apparently they only go after certain kids....North Babylon kid, Westhampton kid and ESM kid. They all scored 8 goals and got ripped apart. Rocky Point kid gets picture and write up in the paper

PATHETIC , you are trying to use a couple other ball hog players to justify a player being a ball hog . No offense but we have multiple kids in our team that could put up 10 plus easy against the East Hamptons of the world but the kids would not do it because they are not desperate to be noticed, their coach would pull them , their parents would be embarrassed , the captains would not allow it . You are obviously one of those leaderboard followers as you are very concerned about the other kids points.

You're clueless. Stop labeling those kids ball hogs when you know nothing about them as players or people!

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Yes, against a weak team with the scoring spread out amongst 12 players. Not 2 kids scoring 8 apiece.

...a good point as well

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the local games mentioned, where kids scored 7-9 goals, the games are won by 7-9 goals. This is lacrosse right? Winning by 7-9 is not a blow out - You're comparing Duke who destroyed a team 21-1. You're desperate. Look over the stats troll because in local blowouts every team has a full box score. The more you try, the more people can "evaluate" that you are annoyed that your little Sally is not scoring more so you try to justify by trash talking and stalking everyone's stats.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In the local games mentioned, where kids scored 7-9 goals, the games are won by 7-9 goals. This is lacrosse right? Winning by 7-9 is not a blow out - You're comparing Duke who destroyed a team 21-1. You're desperate. Look over the stats troll because in local blowouts every team has a full box score. The more you try, the more people can "evaluate" that you are annoyed that your little Sally is not scoring more so you try to justify by trash talking and stalking everyone's stats.

If you do not think WHB playing Easthampton is a non competitive game it's just shows you are ignorant . Once you have shown yourself to be ignorant the rest of what you post is useless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#1 player in the country has 9 goals and 5 assists in a 13 goal win in beginning of the year... anyone?

where does the mythical #1 player in the country play?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and once again... it's about the WH kid? You are a psychopath with a sick obsession for this kid.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
#1 player in the country has 9 goals and 5 assists in a 13 goal win in beginning of the year... anyone?

Mythical? Middle Country - MC vs Sachem East 22- 9 - Her 9 goals in a game they won by 13 are fine because she comes from MC not WH.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll give you a hint....Middle Country

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and once again... it's about the WH kid? You are a psychopath with a sick obsession for this kid.

What post are you replying to moron. If you people think any of those ball hogs you mentioned are even close to being in the same league as the Middle Country kid you are clueless. The reason I don't consider the MC kid to even be in the same league is she is good enough to put up big numbers against any team those other ballhogs can only do it against overmatched teams or in junk time when the other teams backups are in .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'll give you a hint....Middle Country

You know what they say, opinions are like...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What post are you replying to moron. If you people think any of those ball hogs you mentioned are even close to being in the same league as the Middle Country kid you are clueless. The reason I don't consider the MC kid to even be in the same league is she is good enough to put up big numbers against any team those other ballhogs can only do it against overmatched teams or in junk time when the other teams backups are in .

Lol....you really are clueless. You have no clue what you are talking about. According to you, Boston College, Stonybrook and Notre Dame coaches are clueless. Stop being so jealous! Get a life and stop hating on talented 15 year old girls.

ND coach is clueless, BC is debatable and SB knows what he's doing

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a big difference between a girl who "runs to the goal" and a girl who scores a lot of goals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a big difference between a girl who "runs to the goal" and a girl who scores a lot of goals.

Sounds like a parent of a kid that goes to goal

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK so, hating on teenagers when all you see is the scoreline and stats of a game is ridiculous. I am a WHB parent and was at the game. The girl you are all talking about is the best player on the team with a young attack around her. She posts numbers consistently and in the previous two "easy" games only had 2 or 3 goals with about 8 different scorers in each game. Every single player played in this game. The score was 9-0 at half and the two top attacker were not going to goal in the second half (and didn't even play the whole game). Rather they were looking to feed their teammates. At one point the score line was 12-7/8.... clearly not a blow out and the goalie had 13 saves, in addition to multiple dropped passes inside the 8. When the score is that close late in the game, a 16-8 score is def not a blowout. From our perspective on the sideline, every kid had the opportunity to go to goal, but not everyone capitalized. When a team is closing in and guaranteeing a win is important, you do what you have to do.

Stop being so judgmental when you don't actually know the circumstances. If the score was 16-0, then maybe you could question some decisions that were made, but that was not how this game played out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a parent of a kid that goes to goal

You sound like a jealous bitter schmuck. My daughters team has a lot of girls (more than 10) who can "go to the goal" the team also has five girls who try to "run to the goal" almost every time they have the ball.

As the above post stated, there is a big difference between a girl who "runs to the goal" and girl who scores a lot of goals. There is also a big difference between a girl who can "go to the goal" when it is the right play and a girl who "runs to the goal" when she should be passing. Some girls make the play that is best for the team (with or without the ball) and some girls are extremely selfish. The team is strong with many very good players at all positions but there are some who play a very selfish game.

If the coaches do not correct the situation the team will fall short of their potential.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any predictions for Gains for Brains games this upcoming Saturday at Cold Spring Harbor? Good lineup of teams.

Well, let's see:

#1 Ridgewood vs #13 Wantagh:

#1 Ridgewood beat (now #3) Darien 10-8
Wantagh is #13, but a strong team.
I hope Wantagh can keep it competitive, not get blown out.

Moorestown, NJ, 5-1 record
#2 Garden City beat Darien 17-11
If GC plays their game, it should be a win for GC

They should really have GC play Ridgewood (if they both win) as a Championship game!

GC plays Wantagh on 5/4, so that Ridgewood vs. Wantagh game will be of interest to GC.

Predictions? who knows???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So i am wondering, Earlier in the year when that indoor championship happened a Mass. parent came on and said it wasn't reall a true championship because no Mass team was there, it wasn't full teams, and only 7v7. Now that G.C. has gone up to Mass.and beat your last years #3 and #6 by a total combined score of 27-9, do you still think you can hang with the L.I. girls?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Add ESM girls to the nonsense of beating up on weak teams. Scored 19 today , but took 33 shots on goal and big time players kept scoring. BT and Dad coach a joke

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Add ESM girls to the nonsense of beating up on weak teams. Scored 19 today , but took 33 shots on goal and big time players kept scoring. BT and Dad coach a joke

Starters were pulled early in first half. Two starters didn't play at all. Not sure what would have been acceptable to you. BT does the right thing. There is no dad coach. ESM has no stat leaders. So who ever this ESM hater is, it is a personal issue you need to work out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

10 different ESM goal scorers, and the 8th grade goalie played.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do we even give this stat stalker the time of day? One person get's way to much attention and that is the troll stalking the girls stats every day. He needs to be institutionalized.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Were you outraged when Kings Park beat up on Center Moriches 17-2, with one player scoring 7 goals? The teams are what they are. Some are evenly matched, others aren't. The girls still all need to play.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh should not be a ranked team. I saw they lost to Syosset yesterday. Unfortunately they graduated too much from last year. I agree GC should have been scheduled against Ridgewod.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which Nassau teams need a coaching change?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just saw some team, and I'm blanking but I think it was SWR, who won a game something like 17-0. Only one girl scored 2 goals, the rest were divvied up. That's the way to do it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone post the schedule for Gains for Brains

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why do we even give this stat stalker the time of day? One person get's way to much attention and that is the troll stalking the girls stats every day. He needs to be institutionalized.

First its not just one person pointing out some of the unsportsmanlike play of some teams and players. The most recent ESM game did not bother me much ,silly that the one kid feels the need to pad their stats and put up 5 in a completely non competitive game but there has certainly been worse examples out there. I do feel the teams putting up 20 and over goals against completely overmatched teams is a poor reflection on the coach and shows a lack of understanding or ignorance of what sportsmanship is. Many of the goalies on these overmatched teams volunteered to play that position because no one else would and lighting them up for 50 minutes is just ridiculous. Slow it down from the beginning so you don't have to stall for the last 10 minutes of the game its not that difficult.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just saw some team, and I'm blanking but I think it was SWR, who won a game something like 17-0. Only one girl scored 2 goals, the rest were divvied up. That's the way to do it.

Oh ok. Give me a break. Doesnt work like that moron and in your world its all butterflies and rainbows and the cop should have shot him in the hand!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh ok. Give me a break. Doesnt work like that moron and in your world its all butterflies and rainbows and the cop should have shot him in the hand!

You my friend are the moron and what is wrong with this ME FIRST sport. Pass the freakin ball, spread the wealth and play as a team and if there are lopsided games at least you can say we had 10,11,12 DIFFERENT goal scorers. That's what winning teams do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wantagh should not be a ranked team. I saw they lost to Syosset yesterday. Unfortunately they graduated too much from last year. I agree GC should have been scheduled against Ridgewod.

Summit and Bridgewater very strong teams this year as well. I think both will win.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You my friend are the moron and what is wrong with this ME FIRST sport. Pass the freakin ball, spread the wealth and play as a team and if there are lopsided games at least you can say we had 10,11,12 DIFFERENT goal scorers. That's what winning teams do.

Yes!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

12 different girls contributed to ESM's goals. So stop it already!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Might want to do a little research before you start the name calling, you [lacrosse]. According to Newsday, there were 16 different goal scorers in that 17-0 game, and the one girl who scored 2 had only scored 1 all year going into the game. Take it with a grain of salt because we all know how inconsistent assist stats can be, but they also show that 14 of the 17 goals were assisted. And it was SWR.

Like Reply Quote
Page 32 of 214 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard