BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21
Re: Girls 2019 - 10th Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So all the other teams are very civil in their bragging and never bash other teams? C'mon ...ME claiming they are top 5 every other day...Liberty claiming they are best on LI...tough to listen to the nonsense
no one from Liberty claimed they were best on L.I. Stop making things up to rationalize your argument. All anyone has said is they had a good tournament. And bashing not only other teams but teen girls is the Yellow Jacket creed.

Check out post # 196422 11/21/16 4:16pm on the girls 2019 thread...you can rationalize that.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't despair, our Liberty brethren. You have friends in MD. As you are familiar with, putting other teams and players down (sometimes personally) is a classic yj bully tactic. I wouldn't take it personally. They are but mindless drones of CR. They know not what they do. I would take their nervous reactions as a compliment. They are clearly feeling the heat. Keep up the pressure.

Feeling the heat? Liberty is 0-for lifetime against yj...Who you kidding, Liberty has no friends in md.
Liberty is a class club and has many friends in MD. It is the Yellow Jackets and there obnoxious behavior that has no friends in MD.

Chief Admin
Chief Admin
Don't despair, our Liberty brethren. You have friends in MD. As you are familiar with, putting other teams and players down (sometimes personally) is a classic yj bully tactic. I wouldn't take it personally. They are but mindless drones of CR. They know not what they do. I would take their nervous reactions as a compliment. They are clearly feeling the heat. Keep up the pressure.

Feeling the heat? Liberty is 0-for lifetime against yj...Who you kidding, Liberty has no friends in md.
Liberty is a class club and has many friends in MD. It is the Yellow Jackets and there obnoxious behavior that has no friends in MD.

The YJ and their obnoxious leader Carol Rose doesn't have friends on Long Island either. They just tolerate her bully ways.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's an idea . Why don't you 2 losers pick a schoolyard at a neutral site and duke it out! As far as I''m concerned there are 10-12 teams at the 2019 level that on given day can play even with other. Depends on who shows up to play attitude wise etc.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So all the other teams are very civil in their bragging and never bash other teams? C'mon ...ME claiming they are top 5 every other day...Liberty claiming they are best on LI...tough to listen to the nonsense
no one from Liberty claimed they were best on L.I. Stop making things up to rationalize your argument. All anyone has said is they had a good tournament. And bashing not only other teams but teen girls is the Yellow Jacket creed.

Check out post # 196422 11/21/16 4:16pm on the girls 2019 thread...you can rationalize that.
It's a quote that just says "BEST TEAM ON LONG ISLAND" It could have been a liberty parent, it could have been a MD parent, it could have been a YJ parent, What it does not say is I am a L.I. Liberty parent and I think Liberty is the best team on L.I., So with the huge amount of obnoxios parents, pot stirrers, and hostile Y.J. parents, I am inclined to think that that post was not written by a Liberty parent seeing as such a quote has nevr been made by a liberty parent. If you believe that is was than you could be either the most gullible person on this site, or one of those angry, nasty Y.J. parents justifying your argument and trying to make it seem like every club lax parent is like the majority of Y.J. parents

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's a quote that just says "BEST TEAM ON LONG ISLAND" It could have been a liberty parent, it could have been a MD parent, it could have been a YJ parent, What it does not say is I am a L.I. Liberty parent and I think Liberty is the best team on L.I., So with the huge amount of obnoxios parents, pot stirrers, and hostile Y.J. parents, I am inclined to think that that post was not written by a Liberty parent seeing as such a quote has nevr been made by a liberty parent. If you believe that is was than you could be either the most gullible person on this site, or one of those angry, nasty Y.J. parents justifying your argument and trying to make it seem like every club lax parent is like the majority of Y.J. parents

What most non-yj people do not understand is that yj has given themselves the right to criticize, belittle and name-call other clubs and players while, at the same time, being overly sensitive to any comment that does not laud heaps of praise upon the great yj empire. Its classic bully behavior, and now that other clubs have started to stand up to them and recognize them for who they are, they are getting nervous and their insecurities are being exposed. They just don't understand that a quiet bee is a good bee.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Mass Elite 2019... they are top 5.... [/quote

Def top 5...maybe even top 3 in the state of Massachusetts.

is that a joke def number 1 is Massachusetts by far! and def top 5 in the country.

They were being sarcastic. What makes you think they are top 5 in the country ,please tell us other top teams they have beaten in a championship style tournament during the summer season. Fall, showcase results do not count for much and do not try the UA nonsense again.

Stop w the championship style tournament crap. You mean the 20 minute nonsense games? The reason ME is a top 5 team is because thats what the college coaches say. Ask them if you want. The commit list is impressive, but doesn't show you who recruited them, just what they and their families chose. 5 could have chosen UNC. 4 chose not to and 1 is still deciding. Several have also turned down Duke for other places. Hard to argue w their choices. Stanford, ND, 3 NU, Princeton, Harvard, Richmond, UMASS and more great ones coming ... it isn't a race. They will all be committed to great places.

Okay I asked the college coaches and they said you are not top 5 so I guess that ends this conversation. If they were offered Duke but took UMass and Richmond I can argue fairly easily with there choices .

So Lehigh,BU,Navy,Binghamton,OSU are any better??? Umass was an elite 8 team this year and has an amazing business school. Instate tuition is also very cheap for a great school. You're just being an ignorant parent.

You cannot really be this stupid . First the comparison was between Duke and UMass, and there is no comparison. Amazing business school is like saying ME is top 5 in country or because you are a bit slow it's a reach , an exaggeration , or just ill informed .

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

What most non-yj people do not understand is that yj has given themselves the right to criticize, belittle and name-call other clubs and players while, at the same time, being overly sensitive to any comment that does not laud heaps of praise upon the great yj empire. Its classic bully behavior, and now that other clubs have started to stand up to them and recognize them for who they are, they are getting nervous and their insecurities are being exposed. They just don't understand that a quiet bee is a good bee.

This. I'm reminded of the time a YJ dad started trashing my daughter's team to her when he ran into her at a deli. She was 15yo and by herself. Very inappropriate. I lost a lot of respect for him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When the "Chief Rocker" wears his heart on his sleeve about the YJ, it should give us all pause.

99% of the posts on this site are anonymous. None of us know who is making the obnoxious remarks.

This site is like the "fake news" that has popped up all over social media. We'll each choose to believe what we want to believe, regardless if it has any basis in fact.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I am grateful that I have been able to experience the ups and downs of travel and school lacrosse with my daughter. We have both grown from the experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Powderfinger

This. I'm reminded of the time a YJ dad started trashing my daughter's team to her when he ran into her at a deli. She was 15yo and by herself. Very inappropriate. I lost a lot of respect for him.

The only thing you did about it was come onto a site a post an anonymously. Your daughter should be so proud her dads a loser.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How bout this kids ... mine was a multi sport athlete .. never a stud at soccer but good. Never great at bball but good! smile Never put time into them but could hang smile loved lax put her time there and boom!! No training and a top d1 commit . ATHELTE ! Make sense

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This. I'm reminded of the time a YJ dad started trashing my daughter's team to her when he ran into her at a deli. She was 15yo and by herself. Very inappropriate. I lost a lot of respect for him. [/quote]

The only thing you did about it was come onto a site a post an anonymously. Your daughter should be so proud her dads a loser. [/quote]Powder is a lady, and you are a typical Y.J. [lacrosse] bully. But I'll tell you what, if you're such a hero I will meet you in Powders place and we can talk about it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only thing you did about it was come onto a site a post an anonymously. Your daughter should be so proud her dads a loser. [/quote]Powder is a lady, and you are a typical Y.J. [lacrosse] bully. But I'll tell you what, if you're such a hero I will meet you in Powders place and we can talk about it [/quote]

Is there something mentally wrong with you ? Why would you assume anyone other than you knows who Powder is ? As far as meeting you sorry but I just don't swing that way, not that there is anything wrong with that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only thing you did about it was come onto a site a post an anonymously. Your daughter should be so proud her dads a loser.
Powder is a lady, and you are a typical Y.J. [lacrosse] bully. But I'll tell you what, if you're such a hero I will meet you in Powders place and we can talk about it [/quote]

Is there something mentally wrong with you ? Why would you assume anyone other than you knows who Powder is ? As far as meeting you sorry but I just don't swing that way, not that there is anything wrong with that. [/quote]

Another yj parent uses the word "loser" when describing another parent. I have lost track of how many times a yj [lacrosse] calls someone else a "loser". Their behavior is predictable and abhorrent. cr needs to visit this site and see just what kind of parents are a part of her team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's an interesting post a few days back - "ME top 5 in the country" or something like that. I probably will not argue about them being the top team in Mass and probably up in New England. That's a much easier statement to make than saying M&D is the top team in Maryland - that usually opens up a big debate. Probably like the one that goes on when people state that YJ is the top team on LI.
How does this "top team" think come about? I've heard various criteria mentioned and apparently there is not much head-to-head between some of these clubs. Well at least as far as ME is concerned.
I do know that - being from Maryland - M&D, Heros, SkyWalkers, TLC, Integrity, MD United and Capital are always seeing each other. And you can probably also throw in the Yellow Jackets to that mix. And from what I was hearing - it looks like Mass Elite is venturing further out and was actually at a tournament where the Maryland teams were present along with YJ and some others from New Jersey. Yes, maybe ME might end up being top 5 in the country at some point but, it seems a little early to make that statement about their 2019 team. I definitely will not argue top 5 in New England - but, there are at least 4 teams in Maryland that will probably argue the point about top 5 in the country.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Powder is a lady, and you are a typical Y.J. [lacrosse] bully. But I'll tell you what, if you're such a hero I will meet you in Powders place and we can talk about it [/quote]

Is there something mentally wrong with you ? Why would you assume anyone other than you knows who Powder is ? As far as meeting you sorry but I just don't swing that way, not that there is anything wrong with that. [/quote]not only are you a bully but you're an Idiot with little reading comprehension, I never alluded that you knew she was, just letting you know that you're bullying a woman, witch is what you Y.J. douchbags do because your never man enough to try something like that with someone that will not be afraid of you . Like a true Y.J A-hole you hide behind your keyboard and your teen daughters. And there's nothing wrong with what, meeting someone to talk out an issue that you are obviesoly trying to intimidate people in, is that because your too stupid to hlod a conversation without slinging insults, which I bet lead to you getting your [lacrosse] kicked more than once. Not only are you a douchbag, and a bully, but also a homophobe, a three time loser

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not hard to see where the young lady bees get their attitudes from. A shame that a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Won't be hard to spot them on a college sideline in a few years. They'll be the mommies and daddies talking about how dominate princess was in 7th grade, and how they are so so happy to be at a Top 5 school but puzzled why coach isn't playing princess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Powder is a lady, and you are a typical Y.J. [lacrosse] bully. But I'll tell you what, if you're such a hero I will meet you in Powders place and we can talk about it

Is there something mentally wrong with you ? Why would you assume anyone other than you knows who Powder is ? As far as meeting you sorry but I just don't swing that way, not that there is anything wrong with that. [/quote]not only are you a bully but you're an Idiot with little reading comprehension, I never alluded that you knew she was, just letting you know that you're bullying a woman, witch is what you Y.J. douchbags do because your never man enough to try something like that with someone that will not be afraid of you . Like a true Y.J A-hole you hide behind your keyboard and your teen daughters. And there's nothing wrong with what, meeting someone to talk out an issue that you are obviesoly trying to intimidate people in, is that because your too stupid to hlod a conversation without slinging insults, which I bet lead to you getting your [lacrosse] kicked more than once. Not only are you a douchbag, and a bully, but also a homophobe, a three time loser [/quote]

I finally have it figured out , you are an idiot . When you say you will meet someone at "powders place " it assumes I know who that is , but you are too ignorant to actually see that . As far as the homophobic nonsense honestly could not care less if you are [lacrosse] I just figured I would let you know it's not my thing so I have no interest to meet you and "talk". My original post was simply if someone accosted my teenage daughter and was inappropriate with them more than posting anonymous things on the internet would be done .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Powder is a lady, and you are a typical Y.J. [lacrosse] bully. But I'll tell you what, if you're such a hero I will meet you in Powders place and we can talk about it

Is there something mentally wrong with you ? Why would you assume anyone other than you knows who Powder is ? As far as meeting you sorry but I just don't swing that way, not that there is anything wrong with that. [/quote]

Another yj parent uses the word "loser" when describing another parent. I have lost track of how many times a yj [lacrosse] calls someone else a "loser". Their behavior is predictable and abhorrent. cr needs to visit this site and see just what kind of parents are a part of her team. [/quote]

Honestly do you not see your use of the words [lacrosse] and abhorrent to describe someone you disagree with for calling someone a loser is a douchie abhorrent thing to do. Same with all of you who continuously come on this site pointing out all you hate about YJ parents , and players ,while displaying that very behavior in your posts .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is there something mentally wrong with you ? Why would you assume anyone other than you knows who Powder is ? As far as meeting you sorry but I just don't swing that way, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Another yj parent uses the word "loser" when describing another parent. I have lost track of how many times a yj [lacrosse] calls someone else a "loser". Their behavior is predictable and abhorrent. cr needs to visit this site and see just what kind of parents are a part of her team. [/quote]

Honestly do you not see your use of the words [lacrosse] and abhorrent to describe someone you disagree with for calling someone a loser is a douchie abhorrent thing to do. Same with all of you who continuously come on this site pointing out all you hate about YJ parents , and players ,while displaying that very behavior in your posts . [/quote]

Whoever this person is, they are worse behaved than the YJ parents they are trying to argue against. Enough of you two morons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop w the championship style tournament crap. You mean the 20 minute nonsense games? The reason ME is a top 5 team is because thats what the college coaches say. Ask them if you want. The commit list is impressive, but doesn't show you who recruited them, just what they and their families chose. 5 could have chosen UNC. 4 chose not to and 1 is still deciding. Several have also turned down Duke for other places. Hard to argue w their choices. Stanford, ND, 3 NU, Princeton, Harvard, Richmond, UMASS and more great ones coming ... it isn't a race. They will all be committed to great places. [/quote]

Okay I asked the college coaches and they said you are not top 5 so I guess that ends this conversation. If they were offered Duke but took UMass and Richmond I can argue fairly easily with there choices . [/quote]

So Lehigh,BU,Navy,Binghamton,OSU are any better??? Umass was an elite 8 team this year and has an amazing business school. Instate tuition is also very cheap for a great school. You're just being an ignorant parent. [/quote]

You cannot really be this stupid . First the comparison was between Duke and UMass, and there is no comparison. Amazing business school is like saying ME is top 5 in country or because you are a bit slow it's a reach , an exaggeration , or just ill informed .[/quote]

no it wasn't. What was said was that 5 ME girls were offered by UNC and Duke and they chose other places. One of those other places was not UMASS. Try Stanford, Harvard, NU, ND, BC ... Smart girls. And yes, ME 2019 is top 5 in country. My guess is you haven't seen them play much, so you likely have no clue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ME person get help!! You have serious issues. Somethings not right . Im not a YJ parent either but from another G8 team. Does it really mean that much too you if your called a Top 5 that you would keep pushing it? It's girls lacrosse ! OMG

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ME person get help!! You have serious issues. Somethings not right . Im not a YJ parent either but from another G8 team. Does it really mean that much too you if your called a Top 5 that you would keep pushing it? It's girls lacrosse ! OMG

First, it's more than one ME person. Second it's fun to watch u LI and MD people defend your girl's lax turf to the death. It can't possibly be true to you blowhards that kids from outside your little areas can be better. Just wait. The only reason the sport has been so strong in MD/LI is because no one else was playing, not because you somehow magically have better athletes. Didn't the Canadians win the last U19 World championship? The Great White North is better than u guys too, ya hosers. Up until now it's been a fringe sport w marginal athletes. Most D1 girls lax players couldn't come close to playing another D1 sport. It's starting to change and you guys are slipping. Time to move on to the next obscure sport and claim dominance for a little while.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're a freak !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Get Help! No one really cares that much! My kid used it to get into a school she may have not been able to get into on grades alone! Bravo! Btw Mass. has one good team Period! And they draw from 2 states and a large Metro area to achieve. If MD AND LI picked the best from each of their clubs - truly- .... they probably would have 5 top teams each. Guess what I'm not for either state! No bias. Why do you care that much? Little man syndrome?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First, it's more than one ME person. Second it's fun to watch u LI and MD people defend your girl's lax turf to the death. It can't possibly be true to you blowhards that kids from outside your little areas can be better. Just wait. The only reason the sport has been so strong in MD/LI is because no one else was playing, not because you somehow magically have better athletes. Didn't the Canadians win the last U19 World championship? The Great White North is better than u guys too, ya hosers. Up until now it's been a fringe sport w marginal athletes. Most D1 girls lax players couldn't come close to playing another D1 sport. It's starting to change and you guys are slipping. Time to move on to the next obscure sport and claim dominance for a little while.

It will take you guys and the rest of the country 20 years to catch up. The volume of coaches and the knowledge from PAL local leagues, through MS and HS ball, and the number of clubs will keep MD and LI (Let's say NY because there are pockets up in the syracuse and upstate region that are very strong).

Now back on your meds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spot on assessment. Sorry ME dreamers. That's the reality.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spot on assessment. Sorry ME dreamers. That's the reality.

I jump around a few age groups both older and younger than 2019. The idea that Mass Elite is a top 5 team must really only exist in this 2019 age group. The ages that I am familiar with they are nowhere near top 5. Therefore as a club they are not considered a top club. But there are many clubs that are generally weak but capture lightning in a bottle for one team. I'm guessing this is what you have here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. But these ME people are getting a little nutty. My kid plays for a strong club and as long as we stay in the top 10-12 each year that's great ! We have some great games against good teams and sometimes we don't show up.. but we are respected each year. One team doesn't make a program ME whackos! Btw our commit list is just as impressive!! ND's , Stanfords, Florida,Princeton etc..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This reminds me of the Georgia people from the last couple of years, and their bragging over on Laxpower. They have one decent high school team in the whole state and they think they own the whole lax world. Yet, when they play even mediocre Maryland/New [lacrosse] teams they get beat. They don't realize that building success across the state or region did not occur overnight in Maryland/New [lacrosse]. It has taken a LONG time. Cool your jets ME. You'll get there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. But these ME people are getting a little nutty. My kid plays for a strong club and as long as we stay in the top 10-12 each year that's great ! We have some great games against good teams and sometimes we don't show up.. but we are respected each year. One team doesn't make a program ME whackos! Btw our commit list is just as impressive!! ND's , Stanfords, Florida,Princeton etc..

Mass Elite beat Steps at lax for the cure^^.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Mass Elite beat Steps at lax for the cure^^.

And where do you rank STEPs? Top 5? No.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And STEPS beat Heros and tied Skywalksrs at the G8... any day anything can happen... this is pointlesss.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And STEPS beat Heros and tied Skywalksrs at the G8... any day anything can happen... this is pointlesss.

Lets stick to championship tournaments...no indoor,showcase and 7v7 tournaments

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Current standings:

1. YJ
2. Heros
3. Mnd
4. SW
5. ????? Too many to choose from

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Current standings:

1. YJ
2. Heros
3. Mnd
4. SW
5. ????? Too many to choose from
This is ridicules, Y.J. at this point clearly isn't #1, and barley top 5, maybe #5, A club on the decline fore sure, You can not discout the G8 because it's a Y.J. event, But ME still not top 5, top 10 maybe , but not top 5 for sure, too many N.Y. Md. Va. and N.J. clubs that are clearly better. But this is all very subjective at best. Yes other areas are starting to catch up on N.Y. and Md, but make no mistake it will take a lot of years to even out if ever. In states like Texas Cali., Fla, where the athletes are naturally bigger and faster & they have been playing the game for 15+ years they are still light years behind the hot beds, Lacrosse is just a part of us and unless you live here, you just don't get it, sorry Mass Elite parents, but you are catching up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What Mass people don't understand is :Lacrosse is a religion in Md, LI , part of Westchester/Upstate NY. Therefore the Rec leagues and High schools programs are very competitive with a much larger number of teams/programs that are good to very good. In Md and LI I bet there are 20-30 HS In each regions that are very competitive . NJ has mayber 10-15. Mass I bet 3-4 HS teams and none could run with MD, NY, NJ top teams period. It's called critical mass! Overall Mass is light years behind unless you scrape the whole state for 1 team. Hence Mass Elite. NY ,MD could put 5 ME TOGETHER EACH!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok STEPS parent

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What Mass people don't understand is :Lacrosse is a religion in Md, LI , part of Westchester/Upstate NY. Therefore the Rec leagues and High schools programs are very competitive with a much larger number of teams/programs that are good to very good. In Md and LI I bet there are 20-30 HS In each regions that are very competitive . NJ has mayber 10-15. Mass I bet 3-4 HS teams and none could run with MD, NY, NJ top teams period. It's called critical mass! Overall Mass is light years behind unless you scrape the whole state for 1 team. Hence Mass Elite. NY ,MD could put 5 ME TOGETHER EACH!

I'm sick of hearing that lax in NE isn't as good as it is in LI or Maryland. It has caught up, The NE region was the best by far in under armour this year. This tournament was for the best players in every region, NE killed teams, the NE team got praise from many college coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol... A lot of the top players didnt take the time to play in the UA this summer. It's a holiday weekend . It's not that important . It's meaningless unless your seeking glory. Please if you really think NE TEAMS can run with the top Li and MD high schools then play them. There isn't one NE high school team that could run with the Mcdonoughs , garden city, manhasset , good counsel, St Agnes's , Ridgewood, Summit , wantaghs etc .

Page 12 of 21 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard