BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Boys 2026- 3rd Grade Fall 2016/ Summer 2017
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lavey wins Laxfest beating a Texas team that was rolling through everyone with kids a year or 2 older than most and Orange in the finals. Pretty impressive job.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
h

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lavey wins Laxfest beating a Texas team that was rolling through everyone with kids a year or 2 older than most and Orange in the finals. Pretty impressive job.

Lacey wins?? More like the kids who played won, Lacey just happened to be the coach. That guy is only concerned about coaching his own children

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lacey wins?? More like the kids who played won, Lacey just happened to be the coach. That guy is only concerned about coaching his own children

Who is Lavey??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is Lavey? He's the coach that left his team after their first game and wasn't there for the playoff or championship games. Lavey DID NOT win....that group of boys WON! Congrats to them and the asst. coaches who stepped up and coached two great games.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just happy the cheating Texans went home empty handed. Legacy boys played their hearts out and and got a well deserved win.

All the teams looked good. Lots of talent in that age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone idea which 2026 LI express team is going to Devens, MA this coming weekend?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Not ORielly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone idea which 2026 LI express team is going to Devens, MA this coming weekend?

Express North

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are they good for that level?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which organization do they coach for? My son plays middie. Thank you for the info.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are they good for that level?

My son played them this past weekend. I thought for the age they were decent. They had a few that were clearly above the rest. But I think at this age that's a given.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any ideas for north shore of Nassau for boys 2026 team ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are some good mid Level teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think going into 4th grade you have many options. Im sure you'll hear bad things about every team out there. I tend not to listen to advice on here as everyone is out to get someone. A good coach is a MUST at this age. Skills will come as they grow. In my opinion Legacy, Empire and Express have great programs at this age

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sharks have good coaches and nice families. Good b level team where kids get better

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shore to shore is adding younger teams, may be worth looking at for Nassau based club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 has best program at this age they win all the shirts!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know anything about Tenacious Turtles? Looking for something in eastern Suffolk?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look for a team that allows your son to grow as an athlete from year to year. Wins and losses in club ball are meaningless that's why the prize is a shirt. Make sure the Coaching staff is good and age appropriate some great coaches can't coach kids. If your not happy with a program leave that one and go to another there are tons just look at the amount of tryouts. Make sure the parents on the sidelines are good people because you will be spending a ton of time with them. If your kid is a middle of the road kid he may be replaced and that is ok every kid progresses and grows at a different rate it's not the end of the world.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2023 shore 2shore team is excellent. They compete with all the AA teams. They had 5/6 kids on The Long Island Brine team that just won in Richmond. I have to imagine they will be trying to develop competitive teams for the other age groups as well. Def a legit option for Nassau kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2023 shore 2shore team is excellent. They compete with all the AA teams. They had 5/6 kids on The Long Island Brine team that just won in Richmond. I have to imagine they will be trying to develop competitive teams for the other age groups as well. Def a legit option for Nassau kids.

Stop. Shore2shore is b-level at best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They played in the AA bracket bracket at NLF. My older son played against them. They are a very good team.

Stop. Shore2shore is b-level at best

I watch them play in the AA bracket at NLF. They are a very solid team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think going into 4th grade you have many options. Im sure you'll hear bad things about every team out there. I tend not to listen to advice on here as everyone is out to get someone. A good coach is a MUST at this age. Skills will come as they grow. In my opinion Legacy, Empire and Express have great programs at this age

The Express coach they use for the younger kids is great at developing kids. May be spread too thin but excellent at developing at a young age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tomahwaks

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard